Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2017 1:05 PM
Dec 2014
Hebi_op said:
Pointless thing: in the manga Futaba confessed to Masamune, in the anime she didn't. What's the sense about changing this thing, i don't get it lol

Watch episode 2 again.

EDIT: You might be right. She only asked him to go watch a movie there...
Mar 2, 2017 1:12 PM
Nov 2016
These Neko episodes are the best part of this anime to be honest. It's gained so much these past two episodes.
Mar 2, 2017 1:20 PM

May 2015
And of course, just like they are a pro at doing, MAL overreacts.

Mar 2, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2016
watched "La La Land " before this. Now this looks just stupid. Probably because the movie set the standard for a good romance super high. (in my opinion it should gotten the Best Motion Picture of the Year - Oscar, but s*** happens when politics gets involved in everything).

Really liked the last episode, this one was not bad too because of the scene with Neko. But It's a spiral downfall from here on. Now what is left in this anime? Two guys fighting over a b****. It's just going to become stupid and dull. i don't see the story getting a twist that will make this anime a contender for my best anime of winter season.

PS

I still will watch it and enjoy it, but the tension is gone and probably it will be a mediocre anime at best when it is over.

Do not take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive.

Mar 2, 2017 2:09 PM

May 2012
Neko was a troublesome girl, the type you don't want to deal with.

She lied to Masamune, caused trouble for him, stole a picture from his home and after being rejected she ran way without taking her medicine just so he could find her.

Yes she is sick, but that's not a good reason for her to come and do all this mess. No one wants a girl that can cause so much trouble. What is she gonna do if they were together and they had a big fight? Would she run away again? Fuck her, i hope she doesn't appear anymore.
I despise woke people.
Mar 2, 2017 2:16 PM

Nov 2016
I Felt Preety Bad For Neko And I Already Expected That Aki Might`ve Liked Masamune when he Was Still Fat AF. The Dude At The End could be One Of The First People That Aki Rejected or One Of The Kids That Made Fun Of Masamune but knew about Aki`Feelings and is now Trying To Mimic How Makabe Could`ve been If He Didn`t Change. I don`t Know The Answer Since I Barely Got to The Chapter Where Neko Was Introduced inn the Manga. Hopefully It Doesn`t get Rushed but That would mean It Gets Extended to 25 episodes Instead of 12 or 13 but I have never seen that Happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2017 2:17 PM

Aug 2016
I'm prepared for everything to go downhill.
Mar 2, 2017 2:18 PM

Oct 2011
Kaetokiha said:

She lied to Masamune, caused trouble for him, stole a picture from his home and after being rejected she ran way without taking her medicine just so he could find her.

Yes she is sick, but that's not a good reason for her to come and do all this mess. No one wants a girl that can cause so much trouble. What is she gonna do if they were together and they had a big fight? Would she run away again? Fuck her, i hope she doesn't appear anymore.

I actually would have chosen her forsure. lol To me, her actions were fun. Idk maybe I am weird but I would totally chose her. If Masamune doesn't want her I'll take her gladly.
Mar 2, 2017 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
I think the fact that fake Masamune appears is pretty stupid honestly. Seems to me they ran out of originality.
Mar 2, 2017 2:31 PM
Dec 2014
H1r0gen said:
Really liked the last episode, this one was not bad too because of the scene with Neko. But It's a spiral downfall from here on. Now what is left in this anime? Two guys fighting over a b****. It's just going to become stupid and dull. i don't see the story getting a twist that will make this anime a contender for my best anime of winter season.

PS

I still will watch it and enjoy it, but the tension is gone and probably it will be a mediocre anime at best when it is over.

What I can tell you based on the manga is that they won't compete head-on. There won't be a lot of banter between the two of them. But of course they'll try to get Aki's attention for themselves.
Mar 2, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2008
Never noticed Masamune's dad is like twice as tall as his mom. Wow jeez.

Time for everyone's least favorite part of the series, the poor attempt at NTR.
Mar 2, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2015
Why Neko said to Makabe that she picked him randomly out of every suitor when in fact they knew each other. Why she didn’t tell him the absolute truth?! *sigh*

P.S.
If that guy is an impostor and I know he is… the show already established that the MC is Masamune-kun unless it turns out he is not the real one by some kind of b*llshit how in the blue hell impostor-kun knows about the real one and the situations that he and the heroine went trough? I hope this anime explain at leats that much before it ends…

JokerxHisoka said:
You can see it's not Masamune by the opening...
+1

InceptionLoop said:
I don't like impostors plots and generally plots where two guys are having a competition to win a girl's heart, most of the times it's predictable and not that interesting. I'm much more intrigued to know what will happen between Makabe and Aki and now this guy just barges in.
+1
Mar 2, 2017 2:48 PM

Oct 2013
Okay that was actually kinda cool how Neko and Makabe were compared in the sense that their romantic love was shallow and had underhanded objectives. What was not cool was how a chubby imposter showed up at the end of the episode, but I was dying of laughter cuz that was the last thing I expected at that moment.
Mar 2, 2017 2:53 PM
Jun 2016
Ugh I feel really bad for Neko
Mar 2, 2017 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
that fatass is here, looks like it's about time to drop this
Mar 2, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2012
aedonis said:
Kaetokiha said:

I actually would have chosen her forsure. lol To me, her actions were fun. Idk maybe I am weird but I would totally chose her. If Masamune doesn't want her I'll take her gladly.

You think she is fun because she is cute, has big boobs and and she seems kindly enough so you are thinking with your dick. Would you really like a girl who appears out of nowhere, lies to you, make a fuss in class saying things about you and then she comes to your house and steal something from you?

Of course, most guys would just try to have sex with her since she was just easy, but in real life, you don't want to get involved in a relationship (not just sex) with girls who cause that much trouble. I don't know how experienced you are with these matters, but i can assure you that in real life those type of girls sucks big time.

Just two weeks ago, my sister gave a ride to one of her friends who wanted to see her boyfriend. When they got there her friend started to discuss with the guy and they both went inside the house while my sister waited outside...her fucking friend stabbed the guy on his arm and caused a major ruckus there...and why she did that? Because she wanted to go somewhere with him, but he didn't want to so he was not answering his phone. That was not the first time she cause trouble.

And let me tell you, my sister friend is HOT AS HELL, but she is not worth the trouble she might cause.
I despise woke people.
Mar 2, 2017 2:59 PM
Jun 2016
Poor Neko. Ugly fat child? At the end. Aki is so cute with her tsundere attitude. However, the true standout of the episode was Tae Futaba, the 10th best girl of the show, who had actually a slight crush on Masamune. Guess Futaba's story also ended there aswell.
Mariecat1Mar 2, 2017 3:05 PM
Mar 2, 2017 3:10 PM

May 2012
InceptionLoop said:
Roy_Focker said:
Why Neko said to Makabe that she picked him randomly out of every suitor when in fact they knew each other. Why she didn’t tell him the absolute truth?! *sigh*

P.S.
If that guy is an impostor and I know he is… the show already established that the MC is Masamune-kun unless it turns out he is not the real one by some kind of b*llshit how in the blue hell impostor-kun knows about the real one and the situations that he and the heroine went trough? I hope this anime explain at leats that much before it ends…

+1

+1

The most logical explanation is that he's not an impostor, it's just that Aki had two fat friends called Masamune, and my guess is that back then she was in love with this new guy and didn't love Makabe.

Nahh...most likely this new fat guy was a slim guy before and he was jealous of Masamune and Aki. It's clear now that Aki liked Masamune for real, probably a misunderstanding by his part happened and made he think she didn't like him and he abandoned her.

This new guy probably became fat to see if Aki would like him now that he looks like the old Masamune.

I'm not reading the manga, this is just speculation.

InceptionLoop said:
Kaetokiha said:

You think she is fun because she is cute, has big boobs and and she seems kindly enough so you are thinking with your dick. Would you really like a girl who appears out of nowhere, lies to you, make a fuss in class saying things about you and then she comes to your house and steal something from you?

Of course, most guys would just try to have sex with her since she was just easy, but in real life, you don't want to get involved in a relationship (not just sex) with girls who cause that much trouble. I don't know how experienced you are with these matters, but i can assure you that in real life those type of girls sucks big time.

Just two weeks ago, my sister gave a ride to one of her friends who wanted to see her boyfriend. When they got there her friend started to discuss with the guy and they both went inside the house while my sister waited outside...her fucking friend stabbed the guy on his arm and caused a major ruckus there...and why she did that? Because she wanted to go somewhere with him, but he didn't want to so he was not answering his phone. That was not the first time she cause trouble.

And let me tell you, my sister friend is HOT AS HELL, but she is not worth the trouble she might cause.

Gotta agree, I don't really get how people liked her or wanted Makabe to be with her. Sure she was kind and all that but aside from that all we saw from here were lies and mess.

Most people like her just because she is pretty. This counts A LOT. Also even if she causes trouble, she is not a bad girl so most people forgive her.
KaeUBWMar 2, 2017 3:14 PM
I despise woke people.
Mar 2, 2017 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
nerdokingoftrash said:
I mean, ok, Neko lied about having picked Masamune at random, as one would expect of Fujinomiya-san. That's good and all, but...

Why the fuck did they have to introduce a new character now that the show felt like all pieces were finally being set up for the plot resolution? It makes no fucking sense, now everything willl most likely feel forced and rushed.

not true at all, the story was losing its plot, this makes things interesting again.
Mar 2, 2017 3:32 PM

Jul 2013
I didn't know what to think about Neko before, but after this episode I ended liking her. The conclusion of her arc was sad, but at least she accepted the rejection.

And, wait a moment, if Aki was in love with the young, fat Makabe, then the scene where she called him a pig seems pretty illogical. Oh, my, it seems things are not what they seemed at first and there is a bigger picture respecting their past together...

And, OMG, did was that guy at the end the fat bastard everyone was talking about?! I cannot wait to see all the salt that dude is going to cause! I'm suddenly hyped with this series.
Mar 2, 2017 3:32 PM

Feb 2008
JokerxHisoka said:
Yoshino best girl.

NoValueNobs said:

spoil pls, this anime just turned to shit for me

I can get past the first spoiler, but the second one you wrote sounds horrible. It's probably the worst twist they could have thought of for that.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 2, 2017 3:40 PM

Aug 2013
Felt really sorry for Neko didn't expect that development.

Aki somehow remembered Masamune's real name when he was chubby but couldn't make any connection even when he asked about the nickname Pig's foot? How dense can you be?!!!

Also that feel like that chubby guy at the end will ruin everything, like everything. Guess we'll have to wait and find out next week. *sigh*

Mar 2, 2017 4:04 PM
Aug 2015
Good jog making people see Neko's other face and actualy start to care about her, OUT OF THE WAY!! -> new guy shows up to threaten, cliche AF.... guess ill read the manga all at once now, dam it!!! this always happens
Mar 2, 2017 4:10 PM

Sep 2016
What the actual F%C*
Who is that fatty at the end OwO
Mar 2, 2017 4:14 PM

Dec 2013
That random imposter. Wtf!
Mar 2, 2017 4:15 PM

May 2016
All those episodes were great, specially 8-9 but that end WHAT THE FK!
WHY WOULD YOU INTRODUCE THAT?!
Mar 2, 2017 4:24 PM

May 2013
Dafuq was that ending? o.O
Mar 2, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
Yuck that ending, looks like I'm going to hate the upcoming shit drama.
Mar 2, 2017 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
H1r0gen said:
PS

Orcane said:
What I can tell you based on the manga is that they won't compete head-on. There won't be a lot of banter between the two of them. But of course they'll try to get Aki's attention for themselves.

It's just stupid the show build up tension and gets super series especially in last two episodes, and now boom there is a random fatso in Akis back yard that looks like Masamune when he was a child. It doesn't make any sense, what the F***.

SenpieX said:
What the actual F%C*. Who is that fatty at the end OwO

It's a character who started a spiral downfall of this anime

Do not take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive.

Mar 2, 2017 4:59 PM

May 2015
Oh boy, chubby guy made his appearance.

Joy! (not)

Mar 2, 2017 5:04 PM

Jul 2014
I really felt bad for Neko :'(

I guess I'm going to hate the new character a lot.
Mar 2, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
Triggered so Aki really loves the Fupa?! and now this fake priest appears out of no where

would of been down with Neko if she been honest from the start since they actually did know each other
Mar 2, 2017 5:25 PM

Apr 2015
Tldr: Aki has always liked/loved Pig's foot (Masamune) but he is very salty.
And that ending ... The drama is going to be forced even more at this point. I'm still going to watch it but I'm still trying to understand the point. Boy's got his kokoro all mixed up but he chose to be salty.
Why.

Still trying to understand what happened with Neko. Lowkey hoped she'd be a potential rival against Aki but that's long gone. They made her sick + annoying and a lying liar.

Still holding a torch for master. How heartless. How blunt.

Watching anime & part-time bored on the side.
Mar 2, 2017 6:10 PM

Sep 2014
YESSS!!!!

It finnally happened. The person I've been waiting for has arrived. This is where the story picks up and moves on. This is one of the major events that I've been waiting for. Now the real fun begins.

And the latest chapter to come out....OMG. I'm so excited. Time to read....
Mar 2, 2017 6:11 PM

Nov 2015
I felt bad for Neko. And who's that impostor.

Mar 2, 2017 6:26 PM

May 2015
InceptionLoop said:

The most logical explanation is that he's not an impostor, it's just that Aki had two fat friends called Masamune, and my guess is that back then she was in love with this new guy and didn't love Makabe.
Nice theory… but that would be too much of a coincidence (the same name part at least in my opinion) and to me that is lazy storytelling. The Neko twist was well executed in my opinion that is why I have faith in what this author is going to do in the remaining chapters. I’m going to be glued to my laptop to see how all of this unfold, assuming this season at least clear all of this misunderstanding for us viewers (even if the characters themselves have no clue)…
Mar 2, 2017 6:27 PM

Jun 2013
god dammit she's not dead i really wanted something tragic to happen
Mar 2, 2017 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was actually pretty good until that last scene. Loved the conclusion of Neko's arc. I liked the art in the Neko & Masamune hospital bed scene. The soft colours really fit the mood.

Lol at Masumune's hot-guy goals. He's trying to go from like 12% to 10% BF and add some lean muscle mass. Get some more definition in the abs.

...Too bad Adagaki Aki's into fatties -__-

I already read the manga spoilers about this new character. Story is going to shit now. Not looking forward to it. Sigh. So much potential wasted.
ittou_shuraMar 10, 2017 4:41 PM
Mar 2, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2017
HolyDeathMacabre said:
And now they introduce the character that will make this story go to shit.
Sigh it was good while it lasted.

I read the manga and still had hopes for Neko. :(
Mar 2, 2017 7:46 PM

Nov 2011
Thank god this arc is over, so boring.

But what really blew my mind is that Adagaki seriously does not know Makabe's first name is Masamune???? You go nine episodes, always being together,you're with friends who call him Masamune and you randomly go in this episode. "Man I loved Masamune." WHAT?! And that's not a surprise "WHAT?" that's more of a "Is this a joke?" What.

Now here comes the doppelganger. Also it has to be Yoshino who called him pigs foot. She's the only one who knows of that name.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 2, 2017 8:02 PM

Aug 2016
I'm done watching this anime... that imposter in the end...
Mar 2, 2017 8:09 PM

Oct 2012
Oh boy here we go...

Olem said:
Neko ;_;

Ugh, and he finally makes his appearance.
Oh boy oh boy. It's your boy Gasou! Ready for some NTR drama!?
the dreaded arc begins
Also

What do you think? Assuming you've read what's out for the manga with your comment

Orcane said:
Unless we get a season 2 confirmation by episode 12 some people will be sore thanks to the new guy... Gladly it was resolved with the latest manga chapter at least.
Ikr, I just can't see this ending anywhere that would be satisfying. It just seems like it'll end in an awkward spot no matter what unless they somehow finish this arc.
judging from OP we won't even get to see qt Muriel
gust11Mar 9, 2017 10:19 AM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 2, 2017 9:14 PM

May 2015
This is the point in the manga where the story turns from average-entertaining to average-annoying for me... With only 3 episodes left I can't see this ending well. Frankly, I'd have preferred if they had gone anime original instead.

I always thought this upcoming new arc was a poorly executed in the manga, so I'm not expecting this to change here either. It is what it is.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 2, 2017 9:20 PM

Feb 2016
That ending? What?!
Mar 2, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2013
Wait... SOOOO MANY COMMENTS, but NOBODY TALKED ABOUT THE DAD?!??!??

THIS IS THE MAN THAT IS GUILTY OF MARRYING THE LOLI MAMA

THIS GUY. LMAO.

HOW COULD U DO THAT TO A LOLI
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Mar 2, 2017 9:52 PM

Dec 2016
Oh ho ho ho ho ho what a fucking prick. How the hell did he even get on her property? And he thinks he can just walk in and steal Aki away! How does he even know she liked fat Makabe????? Not even Makabe himself knows that!!!!!

I feel really bad for Neko now. She actually liked Makabe, and he threw her aside for a girl he only wants to be with to get revenge on. He could have been happy with Neko!! Damnit all!!!!
Mar 2, 2017 10:35 PM
Oct 2016
At first i dislike Neko because she felt like a copy of Marika from Nisekoi and also because i thought the anime was going to become a tipical harem.

After watching the last 2 episodes i change my opinion. Usually the tipical Female Rival helps the Female Progatonist release that she loves the Protagonist who has been trying to get her heart BUT Neko is not that, She became an obstacle for the protagonist in his plan and also in his mind.
She made Makabe thing again about his plan multiple times but she couldnt change his opinion.
For those 2 things I think she really improve the line of this story stoping it from becoming Harem.

Bonus: the introduction of a new male character which seems to be another problem for Makabe but since our protagonist is not reciving the usual help from the Female Rival like i mention before I hope Adagaki makes some moves to get Makabe's heart.
I feel like theres has been no moves from her in this story which is kind of annoying for me.

For ALL of this things, this has been by far my favorite episode of this anime .
Mar 2, 2017 11:01 PM
Feb 2017
I loved this !!!!!
Working on the future things.

Mar 3, 2017 12:15 AM

Feb 2017
5 minutes and 13 seconds into the episode and then masamune suddenly starts talking about pig's foot got me pausing the video and screaming "OH NO HE DIDNT!!!"

It's still paused hahaha
Mar 3, 2017 12:37 AM

Jun 2016
Kaetokiha said:

Pretty much what I thought about Neko as a character.

I'm not a big fan of this episode. Everyone just seems to treat Masamune like "Satan" even though he barely did anything wrong.

And also the fat imposter guy. I can sense that I'll drop this show or rate this show with a lower score after a few episodes.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.