Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 16, 2017 7:16 PM

Feb 2009
Here it is ladies and gentleman, your "in"famous beach episode, though this one wasnt all that bad compared to many others.
Feb 16, 2017 7:32 PM

Oct 2011
lol beach episode
test of courage lol. Jason and ghost face lol
Feb 16, 2017 7:37 PM

Feb 2016
Ierakas said:
Hey, about that quick flashback about Adagaki, Yuisaki mentioned about "that rather round boy", is it possible if that rather round boy is actually Masamune? And the reason why Adagaki hate the boys is actually Masamune himself? That would be a real plot twist. I mean, maybe that time Adagaki like him, but she can't express well and her pride come first. Well, let's just watch it till the end.

Wait you haven't realised that yet!?
I tought it was obvious after we saw the episode where she explains that the reason why she eats a lot, has to do with something that happened in her childhood.
Feb 16, 2017 8:00 PM

Dec 2013
Ok episode. Seeing the secretary running around was funny. Rest was meh.
Feb 16, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Aki xD
Kojuurou basically "saved" Masamune.
There is something really strange with Aki's past, why would Masamune simply leave her without saying anything? It doesn't make any sense...
That house part was pretty scary xD Yoshino dressed as a maid with a chainsaw hahaha
Great episode as always ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 16, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
Fredo_p said:

And now, for my fans that like what I've been doing this season with some shows (you know who you are (>_<).....God presents to you more gifts......

Love how we go from innocence

To straight up boss bitch

Now on to the next event.

Thanks for the pics ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 16, 2017 9:17 PM

Aug 2008
LOL! The part where Yoshino was dressed as a horror movie killer made me laugh.

Not a fan of beach episodes, but this one was pretty good.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 16, 2017 9:28 PM

Mar 2016
Decent episode.

The test of courage was fun haha. Yoshino freaking out Aki's secretary tho xD Her running around and scaring everyone was funny haha but that ending part with Neko was great XD

Feb 16, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2014
well that was sometihng...I like how the story develops more and more...I hope we get the answer what was the reason Aki really dumped Masamune when he was little
Feb 16, 2017 9:37 PM

May 2015
The show still pretty average.... Its popularity baffles me, but it is what it is.
This was a standard, but somewhat entertaining, beach episode. I got a few laughs out of it.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Feb 16, 2017 10:31 PM

Dec 2016
Wow I didn't expect to laugh so hard watching this show. This episode was hilarity, I completely lost it when Yoshino brought out the chainsaw lol. She solidified her best girl position there.

So what is with everyone in this show having a double personality. It is weird af. "That hot secretary lady" is possibly the most accurate description anyone has ever uttered. Good job Makabe!

I think I have a feel with what is going on with Aki. My theory is she dissed Fat Makabe in the past to keep her pride, but she really liked him. So to avoid hurting anyone else she closed herself off from men. So I think she always liked Makabe, and that is what they are gonna realize. Just a theory. Really still not sure how Neko is going to fit into this though. Her motives are unclear, yet it is obvious she has some. This is getting interesting :D
Feb 16, 2017 11:02 PM

Sep 2015
Note : Please Contact Your M . lol

Hmmm fake girlfriend and boyfriend along with an adult basically bodyguard who attempted to get the fake gf and bf apart.
Feb 16, 2017 11:06 PM
Jan 2017
Ierakas said:
Hey, about that quick flashback about Adagaki, Yuisaki mentioned about "that rather round boy", is it possible if that rather round boy is actually Masamune? And the reason why Adagaki hate the boys is actually Masamune himself? That would be a real plot twist. I mean, maybe that time Adagaki like him, but she can't express well and her pride come first. Well, let's just watch it till the end.

Feb 17, 2017 12:47 AM

May 2016
Omg Yoshino Koiwai your the best character in this anime. This anime is so funny it cracks me up everytime. I must say this is a very good episode because of many funny scenes in this episode.
Feb 17, 2017 1:31 AM

Jun 2016
The secretary character really piss me off. I even found her to be the most annoying character in this show and that says a lot, when Aki is still makes me want to punch her in the face.

Other than that, this is an average episode. Other than some funny scenes with Yoshino, I'm not impressed with this beach episode.
Feb 17, 2017 2:10 AM

Sep 2016
Damn this series reminds me a lot of toradora..aki = taiga masamune = kinda ryuji neko = ami..and in the both series they went in an island for vacation..anyways it seems like the secretary really cared about aki and she didnt want men to hurt her like (masamune) did in the past..actually not only aki hurt masamune by rejecting him in the past (which i still believe she did it for some other reason and not because he was fat) but masamune himself hurt her by not going to her home to play with her ever again..(i assume this is why aki got obsessed with eating due to her depression)..anyways good episode but I expect more development in masamune x aki 's relationship and neko's arc to finish..

Btw yoshiro's breasts grow bigger in every episode lol
Feb 17, 2017 3:01 AM

May 2015
I'm not the biggest fan of this series overall, but damn, that test of courage scene had me cackling on the floor with laughter.
Feb 17, 2017 3:01 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode actually
This weeks focus was on the vacation to Aki's family villa and Masamune's plan as well.

The lead up to the trip though was pretty funny. It was certainly bold of Masamune to leave the poster of Okinawa on Aki's desk along with a note to contact him. Watching Aki storm into the classroom was funny as was seeing her put the moves on Kojoro. Man these two have quite the bond eh. Neko and Tae's insistence that they be invited too was nice to see. Its funny seeing Masamune use all this to pressure Aki into letting them all come though.

The Beach scene was pretty well done and both Neko and Aki look pretty nice in their swimsuits. So Yoshino's been investigating Neko then but i didn't think that she would find anything as Neko looks prepared for her plan. Yoshino's threat to Masamune though was unexpected but it made Masamune push up his pace i guess so that was good. The Villa that they went to though certainly was nice and a pretty prime location as well. Watching Aki get flustered as she explains to the secretary who Masamune was funny. She can be so cute when she's flustered and not her usual composed self. The Bold declaration from Masamune about dating Aki was interesting as it provoked quite the reaction from the cast. Neko's face looked like she was surprised by this as well. What was even funnier was Aki's reaction though as her throw was well aimed.

Aki looks pretty cute when she's flustered though especially with her pretend date. Kojoro can be lucky sometimes because he looks like a girl but is in fact a boy. Meaning that he doesn't have to wear a swimsuit at all.
Neko really has a great figure though and she's ever the temptationlist for Masamune. Watching Aki separate them her from Masamune was funny though as was seeing her put Neko into her place by stating that She was Masamune's GF.
This was certainly brave of Aki's though. It was funny watching both Aki and Masamune be nervous as they are alone though. It was nice seeing Masamune think hard to push their relationship alone with regards to Yoshino's threat though.

The test of courage though while cliche is still effective at its job though.
Its funny to note that even Yoshino was scared of the test with Tae being the only one that looks unchanged. To think that the secretary though would try and scare Masamune inside the building though. But she never thought that Yoshino had thought of this and had prepared her own mask as well. Its Ghost face vs Jason lol. The chainsaw was a nice touch on Yoshino's side though. It was hillarious that she would be the one that was spooked and ran out though. Neko's ghost look was funny though. It was ironic that she ended up being rescued by the person that she was hoping to scare. In the end it was nice to see her realize that Masamune was in fact a good person.

The secretary though was an interesting character as her views on Aki and the path that she should take was rather interesting. Dark Aki eh lol
Aki's relationship with Masamune seems to have improved this episode according to Yoshino while Neko is still the enigma.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2017 4:20 AM
Oct 2013
I want to know who was that mysterious 'ex'....????
Feb 17, 2017 4:28 AM

Jul 2016
CaptainET said:
Ierakas said:

Wait you haven't realised that yet!?
I tought it was obvious after we saw the episode where she explains that the reason why she eats a lot, has to do with something that happened in her childhood.

Well, I'm not quite a man who pay attention that much, so yeah, haven't realized it till this very obvious hint.
Feb 17, 2017 4:50 AM

Apr 2016
Best episode so far. I was laughing in tears at the test of courage part... :D
Feb 17, 2017 6:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
awe man, i wanted to see Yoshino in a bikini :/
Feb 17, 2017 7:46 AM
Apr 2011
UrbanJahts said:
Well here's the beach episode.

Okay yes this anime is generic but, I still like it. Every anime fan needs one of these series once in a while just to chill out.

Second this. Watching this after Kuzu no Honkai feels good and refreshing somehow.
Feb 17, 2017 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
one of my favorite episodes
5/5
Feb 17, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2015
Futaba look like expectant mother.
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Feb 17, 2017 9:46 AM
Nov 2016
The Generic beach episode with the test of courage...... Gosh, all the animes have this.....

The episode was sort of nice, I guess.... Yuisaki is HAWT!!!! The episode didn't really show any sort of progress in the relationship between Makabe and Aki but I guess that it'll progress in the next episode.....
Feb 17, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2009
Nexu said:
And another one joins the harem lol

Nope, anime skipped it but Midori was thinking about calling and apologizing her boyfriend when Masamune carried her. She never appears again.
DW_lazy said:
If it doesn't becomes canon till the end of the seires, I quit

Kojouro likes Neko, unfortunately for him she doesn't treat him seriously.
Feb 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Feb 2009
firezero10 said:
UrbanJahts said:
Well here's the beach episode.

Okay yes this anime is generic but, I still like it. Every anime fan needs one of these series once in a while just to chill out.

Second this. Watching this after Kuzu no Honkai feels good and refreshing somehow.

Funny, I think the same way because I usually watch this right after Kuzu no Honkai, the contrast though, I love the other, but it leaves me tense, in this one I can just relax.
Feb 17, 2017 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
This was my favourite episode thus far. I laughed my ass off at some of the jokes. I liked how the characters played off of each other.

Assertive Yoshino is still my favourite; she is multifaceted, intelligent and diligent!
Feb 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
A pretty good episode. Really laughed at the test of courage part with Yoshino and the chainsaw.

But Makabe's imagination of Adagaki was so cringy.

Feb 17, 2017 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
ain't nothing wrong with singing death metal lol
Feb 17, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
Wow, the beach episode. I didn't see that coming.

The test of courage was the best part. Yoshino knew the secretary was gonna do some shit lol
Feb 17, 2017 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
I think this season is going to end in chapter 28 and the anime will likely be 2 seasons and possibly an ova/special.
Sadly, it's not going going to cover up the whole manga that's about to end.
If you want to know exactly where this season is likely going to end click the spoiler:

it still might end in this season but with lots of skipping and rushing and possibly just a movie/special/ova later but imo that would be the wrong choice to choose.
removed-userFeb 17, 2017 3:38 PM
Feb 17, 2017 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm this episode was interesting. It also gave me a theory as well.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 17, 2017 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
SoraSenpai said:

regarding your "theory", if you really want to know what happened then go ahead and click the spoiler:
Feb 17, 2017 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
JumBoRGiNo said:
SoraSenpai said:

regarding your "theory", if you really want to know what happened then go ahead and click the spoiler:

Yeah...It still won't affect me. I'll still watch this to the end.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Feb 17, 2017 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
SoraSenpai said:
JumBoRGiNo said:

and ur correct cuz u still got a villian to cover up.
Feb 17, 2017 7:11 PM

Nov 2011
JumBoRGiNo said:
SoraSenpai said:

and ur correct cuz u still got a villian to cover up.

A Villain? Hmm makes things even more interesting.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Feb 17, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
ChromeEagle said:
Screw all these deceptive, spiteful women. I've got your OTP right here.

I ship it.

Also, this episode was hilarious. Especially the chainsaw scene.
Feb 17, 2017 8:35 PM

Jul 2016
At last, the beach episode. Can't be a harem without it
Overall, the episode was decent. Not one of my favorite beach episodes, but it was fine.
Not gonna lie though, the part where Yoshino brings a chainsaw cracked me up. That moment when the hunter gets hunted! lmao
I'm liking Yoshino more and more tbh.

Honestly though, I don't see Masamune and Aki's relationship going much further in the span of 5 episodes, but I hope to be surprised, because it's by far my favorite pairing in this show.
Well, considering this is a harem, it's hard for the main pairing to get that much development in such little time (12 episodes), so it's understandable I guess.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Feb 17, 2017 9:32 PM

Jun 2013
Probably the best episode so far!
Feb 17, 2017 9:38 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hmm a bit boring episode, felt like a filler but probably not

Oh well, Yoshino alone makes this episode better

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 18, 2017 12:14 AM
Jul 2018
obligatory beach + test of courage episode

One girl added to the harem?

But still, Aki x Masamune <3

Or maybe Masamune x Kojuurou. After all, traps always give me a reason to live. Hahahahah
Feb 18, 2017 4:48 AM

May 2016
Wow awesome episode Loved it, so I just found out that this anime gonna be 12 episodes T_T
It seems like the kiss gonna wait longer ;-;
Best scene of this episode
RaizelFeb 18, 2017 5:33 AM
Feb 18, 2017 5:22 AM

Mar 2016
Ami Koshimizu as Yuisaki lol good hear her in another role after kouyou last season and lol what a role they gave her ...
Feb 18, 2017 6:43 AM

Nov 2011
Overall, I can say that the episode is not bad, you can laugh without problems, although there are yet another roundup of more or less telegraphed situations with plenty of advance. I'm surprised only for entry secretary, did not expect a new character so hilarious. Certain that in this anime series, creativity is seen not in the least, I imagine that the director if it is smoked or drank, looking at Sanremo 2017, I can figure it out! XD

Mascera said:
Adagaki-sama, you should have told Yuisaki earlier. About bringing along ONLY one man for the vacation, which is Impossible. And considering your body "lack", you still have a boyfriend right? LOL

It thinks that it took an anime series, to discover this mystery. XD
Feb 18, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2017
kowalski_1123 said:
obligatory beach + test of courage episode

One girl added to the harem?

But still, Aki x Masamune <3

Or maybe Masamune x Kojuurou. After all, traps always give me a reason to live. Hahahahah

Aki cock-blocking my ship!!!
Feb 18, 2017 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
Aki is starting to resemble Estella more and more for me.

Good episode. Funny as always, though they're getting a little too heavy on the ecchi.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I'll throw out a prediction.

Neko used to have a crush on Masamune when he was a fat kid but he never noticed her. Bonus points if she was also chubby.

When Masamune falls for Aki to the point of actually wanting to date her, Neko confesses to Masamune and asks him why he would go after someone who's so cruel and heartless.

Masamune says that even though she's cruel, he can see it's all an act and knows that he can bring the real Aki from underneath that cold exterior.

Feb 18, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2013
Things worked out well, but nothing really changed by the end of this episode.
Feb 18, 2017 11:17 PM

Sep 2011
That test of courage LMAO.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.