Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 16, 2017 9:47 AM

Apr 2016
so tanya is a middle age man .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jan 16, 2017 10:11 AM
Feb 2014
narutoisc00l said:
Duri1n said:
SO GOOD.

BEST ACTION SCENES I'VE SEEN IN RECENT MEMORY!

You must have a pretty terrible memory then. Most of the aerial battle was just characters hovering around in front of the background, sometimes exchanging shots. There was one good shot (camera rotating around Tanya and the soldiers), the rest was very basic.

D:

You're right, Mob Psycho 100 was fantastic as well. Does that count as within recent memory I wonder? Or maybe Haikyuu and Yuri on Ice? O.O But those were sports so do they count as 'Action' in my mind. Ah wait, Bungou Stray Dogs S2 had a few decent fight scenes. Okay, maybe my memory is a bit shit.

But in any case, I was blown away by the fights in this episode. I didn't realise the angles or whatever were basic or whatever in this episode... And to be frank, don't care. I'm not an expert or anything so I have no idea about those sorta technical details... I just really enjoyed it. Like I rewatched it a fourth time today, and that's not something I've done since I watched Fate;Zero. And based on my um... uneducated opinion, the fights were AMAZING :D.

For the sake of curiosity, did you enjoy the fight scenes? If not, um... may I ask why?
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jan 16, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
MasterHavik said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

You really weren't paying attention if "humans suck" is what you got out of that scene and that's not being rude.

You accusing me of kissing the show's ass is definitely being rude though so hey I guess you've got a little hypocrisy in you. BTW without that scene the rest of Tanya's character makes absolutely no sense so no it shouldn't have been cut down.
I honesty tried dude. It was very long winded but thanks to some peeps. I get it now. I'm interested now. Also if you omit the first 5 mins the show would have been fine it would just be some batshit insane loli killing generic dudes. Her first fight being her first fall into madness.

I will say sorry for accusing you of kissing the show's ass though.

Okay, maybe it would've made sense but it'd just be some randomly overpowered loli for the sake of having an overpowered loli which I'd say is way inferior to what we have here.
Jan 16, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
MasterHavik said:
I honesty tried dude. It was very long winded but thanks to some peeps. I get it now. I'm interested now. Also if you omit the first 5 mins the show would have been fine it would just be some batshit insane loli killing generic dudes. Her first fight being her first fall into madness.

I will say sorry for accusing you of kissing the show's ass though.

Okay, maybe it would've made sense but it'd just be some randomly overpowered loli for the sake of having an overpowered loli which I'd say is way inferior to what we have here.
I think it would make for a semi-decent original series if you ask me.

I do feel a few changes and this is a better original series.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 16, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2011
Bozzzz said:
AnimeMangaGamer- said:
I didn't expect that I would like this as much as I did. I love this now as much as KonoSuba S2, Fuuka, Masamune-kun no Revenge!

Don't get ahead of yourself there, Konosuba is best :)

Ekusukaribaa
Ekusuplo-
AnimeMangaGamer-Jan 16, 2017 3:27 PM
Jan 16, 2017 6:52 PM

Jun 2013
God damn I love Aoi Yuuki. This show is fun.
Jan 16, 2017 7:17 PM

Sep 2011
This backstory definitely makes him/her a far more interesting character, but I don't feel like that is enough to really capture me.
Jan 17, 2017 3:42 AM
Jul 2015
Jan 17, 2017 4:33 AM

Nov 2015
God damn, this is the level of badassery Drifters failed to achieve.
Jan 17, 2017 7:00 AM

Sep 2015
Well this was interesting, there just needs to be a little more explanation for things. Definitely started to like Tanya a lot more
Jan 17, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
This episodes was really awsome, now I have a question. Does God gave her that magic talent? and if yes why?
The magic skill can border her to use it in the war (dangerous life) or make her life easier?
God has a plan for her, I think.
Jan 17, 2017 12:23 PM

Jan 2012
Well I had planned to drop this after the first episode but seeing the comments I got curious...
Why didn't they just put this as the first episode? Still not sure I'll continue to watch this though. I really really don't like her voice.
Jan 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Feb 2008
Apparently, pissing off the God is an exceedingly bad idea. On many levels.

On a related note, Tanya is definitely a loli one should avoid getting caught by.
Jan 17, 2017 2:40 PM
Jan 2013
Duri1n said:
For the sake of curiosity, did you enjoy the fight scenes? If not, um... may I ask why?

I already said why I considered them rather poorly animated, so it didn't impress me on that front. Neither side had enough characterisation to make me care about them: the Northern Entente guys since they are a group of nameless mooks with no background given, the protagonist for being one-dimensional. Finally, the battle was completely one-sided and lacking in thrill. There were no tactics involved, just rushing forward to an enemy who's unable to shoot the MC (who can just throw up a force field if she'd get hit) and gets mercilessly slaughtered. Okay, what else to expect from nameless mooks.

So no, I didn't enjoy the fight scenes. So far they were pretty bad.
Jan 17, 2017 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, this episode was so great especially the execution of the time stop scene with little to no movement was done so well. I would have liked to see a bit more of Tanya growing up in that new world, but it still worked fine. Yūki Aoi's voice acting has pretty much elevated into a league of its own by now.
Jan 17, 2017 3:45 PM

Dec 2015
The main character has an interesting personality but, I doubt we will see a memorable ending or something with heart value.
what annoys me the most the God philosophy: does God exist? even though there are many series with atheist protagonist or with characters that we identify as "gods" here, the main concept of the story is about an atheist salary man fighting against god and this in itself is absurd.
Jan 17, 2017 3:56 PM

Nov 2015
This could be Drifters 2.0 as an entertaining show with not the best writing.
I really enjoyed this episode, it had a background story and nice action.
Looking forward to this anime.

4/5
Jan 17, 2017 4:20 PM

Oct 2016
This anime is on the right track. Excellent second episode, I liked it a lot.
Jan 17, 2017 4:49 PM
Aug 2015
This anime is about George Clooney. I like to see Gearge Clooney in the anime. :DD
Jan 17, 2017 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
After watching this for like the thirtieth time from beginning to end while on the subway... or in-between breaks at war and reading the LN and then manga to the latest english translations... I can definitely say that I prefer and love the anime adaptation (so far) over the LN and Manga.

Of course, I enjoyed how in-depth the LN was and felt ecstatic throughout the read but the tone/atmosphere of the 3 different platforms are as different as heaven, earth and hell a-like if i had to compare them.

The manga has some attention to detail with extreme contrast between light and heavy themes.
For example... Tanya seems way too cutesy and child-like compared the anime depiction in specific situations (which is what i was exposed to first) and it just feels weird even without that exposure. Though it's understandable as the readers can interpret a scene in many different ways...

The LN is very well balanced and pretty funny and analytical.

The anime so far has a much darker portrayal of Tanya but overall a great adaptation of the LN (although they switch the orders of things)

I'm curious to see how many volumes 12 episodes will cover and i hope it won't be rushed.
duderusJan 17, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 17, 2017 6:43 PM
Mar 2016
Oh boy, this is my favorite anime of this season. The show has a great starting point and I'm wondering to where this show will go. 12 episodes.... Hopefully this can be pulled off, it seems they aren't wasting any time, so, it can be done
Jan 18, 2017 2:42 AM
Jan 2013
LegendSky said:
The main character has an interesting personality but, I doubt we will see a memorable ending or something with heart value.
what annoys me the most the God philosophy: does God exist? even though there are many series with atheist protagonist or with characters that we identify as "gods" here, the main concept of the story is about an atheist salary man fighting against god and this in itself is absurd.

it interests me how it would end it ;D who will be right in the end.
Jan 18, 2017 3:09 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
This is the best serious comedy I've seen since Sakamoto and I love it.
I was expecting it to be another edgy military shlock, but this... This was hilarious in all the right ways.
Kira Yoshikage, reincarnated as a cute blonde Loli in world war 1 Germany, what's not to love?
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Jan 18, 2017 4:36 AM

Dec 2016
Awesome episode. First eps was just meh to me, but this one... damn, first five min... so good.

Great turnaround. Love the song and the sound effects are mind numbingly killer. This show really redeemed itself for me. Can't wait for next episode.
Jan 18, 2017 4:40 AM
Jul 2014
Penkeychain said:
I was expecting it to be another edgy military shlock, but this... This was hilarious in all the right ways.
Kira Yoshikage, reincarnated as a cute blonde Loli in world war 1 Germany, what's not to love?
lol, i think kira's theme would fit this show
Jan 18, 2017 9:10 AM

Nov 2010
Well, that was certainly interesting. It's great to see how the evil Tanya managed to figure out all of these military tactics at such a young age. So she was reincarnated from a salaryman who lacked faith around 2013 AD? Niceeee. Now he's been reborn into a loli-type fighter. At first I was having trouble with the girl designs with Tanya and Viktoriya but I'm sure that I'll get used to their chubby cuteness.

I like seeing the war scenes for some reason.

I think that it's the opening theme that was played at the end? I really liked it. Reminds me of Black Lagoon's theme.

HAHA. The ending scene was really cute, too. Time to get used to living in the body of a nine-year-old girl.
Jan 18, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2011
Tokoya said:
And it's ironic how Tanya the SAVAGE wanted an easy life in the military only for that plan to go to shit xD

That reminds me of how the MCs of heavy object pushed for the same only to get the reverse.
Jan 18, 2017 12:02 PM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
code73 said:
Penkeychain said:
lol, i think kira's theme would fit this show

To be fair though, Kira's them fits pretty much anywhere.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Jan 18, 2017 3:58 PM
Oct 2012
MasterHavik said:
I think I figured that out but it was buried under this long winded explanation of humans suck. So thanks for being rude. I'm sorry, I'm not kissing the show's ass. I feel that scene could have been cutdown some.

I do so love when people project their own problems onto the show.

And I love how people who try to criticize a show's alleged faults and then get called on it, then try to pretend they are the victim. No, you are not. You criticized something that was explained 5 times in this episode, you deserved to be put down for that. Literally, you were like the person in a Southwest Airlines commercial who "wants to get away" after being exposed as being ignorant.

Now, that aside, you should trust writers more, wait until they do something obviously screwed up. They are professional. Most know what they are doing. Next episode will explain all the problems people have so far.

Overall I think the adaptation has been brilliant. 2-3-1 would have been better for most fans of the series. but for new viewers (like me) 1 really establishes Tanya as a character and made you want to see more, 2 filled in half of the gaps, so I expect 3 to fill in the rest. Particularly since it seems that they are going to do 3-4 of the novels. Would love for it to be more comprehensive, but I am also happy to see more of the story animated since a season 2 is always dicey, even if it sells well.
Takuan_SohoJan 18, 2017 4:05 PM
Jan 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Oct 2012
Yeah, okay, this is pretty entertaining.
Jan 18, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2009
Aw shit... I didn't wanna watch it cuz of the fucky art... But it's actually not that bad (except for duckling-face-girl, Viktoriya).

Psycho loli mc, different and does not fail to entertain.
GenesisAriaJan 18, 2017 5:41 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 18, 2017 7:43 PM
Oct 2012
LegendSky said:
the main concept of the story is about an atheist salary man fighting against god and this in itself is absurd.

Or someone who claims to be a god, whom the MC thinks is a devil, not a god.

And didn't you find it interesting that God sounded very much like a tired salaryman complaining about his job and blaming other people - i.e. just like the guy that was fired? Have no idea if the series will ever address that (it is not in the first novel), but I get the feeling it will.

This series is pretty smart, the mages of this series are exactly like pilots in WWI (they were originally used as observation devices, fighters were then developed to kill the observation platforms (which included balloons), and then dogfights became increasingly important). Tanya is the Red Baron - I wonder if we will eventually get a Snoopy :-).

So not really absurd, it is a standard time travel story, except that only the mind traveled and it ended up in the body of a little girl (which, while non standard is still not that exceptional).

Some people seem to like the adaptation better, I understand, the studio is doing an excellent job, but the novel is still superior. There are just so many ideas in it that the animation cannot begin to touch (because of time restrictions). For example, the reason Tanya sent the two men to the rear last episode was not because they disobeyed orders, but because they wanted to be "heroes" and Tanya knew that such people would only get her killed (and this is true in real life, they are the type of officers who would get fragged for that very reason). She wants soldiers like the girl, who was conscripted, because they had a reason to stay alive. Don't blame the animation for skimming on this, because it was a very small part of the novel, but it is stuff like this that makes the novel worth reading.
Jan 18, 2017 8:59 PM

Aug 2015
eh it was okay , that air ski thingy looks fun lol
Jan 18, 2017 10:39 PM

Dec 2010
I feel like this should have been the first episode.
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Jan 19, 2017 4:02 AM

Jan 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
MasterHavik said:
I think I figured that out but it was buried under this long winded explanation of humans suck. So thanks for being rude. I'm sorry, I'm not kissing the show's ass. I feel that scene could have been cutdown some.

I do so love when people project their own problems onto the show.

And I love how people who try to criticize a show's alleged faults and then get called on it, then try to pretend they are the victim. No, you are not. You criticized something that was explained 5 times in this episode, you deserved to be put down for that. Literally, you were like the person in a Southwest Airlines commercial who "wants to get away" after being exposed as being ignorant.

Now, that aside, you should trust writers more, wait until they do something obviously screwed up. They are professional. Most know what they are doing. Next episode will explain all the problems people have so far.

Overall I think the adaptation has been brilliant. 2-3-1 would have been better for most fans of the series. but for new viewers (like me) 1 really establishes Tanya as a character and made you want to see more, 2 filled in half of the gaps, so I expect 3 to fill in the rest. Particularly since it seems that they are going to do 3-4 of the novels. Would love for it to be more comprehensive, but I am also happy to see more of the story animated since a season 2 is always dicey, even if it sells well.
Dude you're late. I already admitted my faults and people in this thread kindly broke it down for me. No need to be rude and try and start shit. Stop it. Were you so wanting to get in on this? "oh my god! Someone is wrong. Time to own them!" Also I wasn't playing the victim. GTFO with that sjw bullshit. It's getting annoying.

I swear people hate reading and rather just react to whenever they see something they disagree with.
Jan 19, 2017 6:48 AM

Sep 2015
Having just watched the anime, and seen the LN covers, I went ahead and read the manga and caught up quickly.

Oh I did enjoy this episode though. For an adaption they're doing pretty great. I just hope they stay true to the actual character of Tanya. Wonder what cool sky flying equipment do they have?
Jan 19, 2017 9:25 AM
Sep 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite an interesting episode. Personally, I think this gave a much better insight about Tanya since it also shows a more realistic side of the show with the real life setting of his former character.

Plus, Tanya's dramatic change in life from a salaryman to a military loli fighter is quite noticeable after he was reincarnated.
The action was alright, we got to see more of Tanya's talent. What a badass.

Yep, it made beliaveble that she coud do these absurd stunts she did on ep 1
Jan 19, 2017 2:32 PM

Dec 2008
So, Tanya is a grown ass, Japanese salaryman reincarnated into the body of a little German girl? Wow!!
Jan 19, 2017 5:01 PM
Oct 2012
MasterHavik said:
Dude you're late. I already admitted my faults and people in this thread kindly broke it down for me. No need to be rude and try and start shit. Stop it. Were you so wanting to get in on this? "oh my god! Someone is wrong. Time to own them!" Also I wasn't playing the victim. GTFO with that sjw bullshit. It's getting annoying.

I swear people hate reading and rather just react to whenever they see something they disagree with.

I wasn't attacking your mistake as much as expressing my annoyance at the expression: " I'm not kissing the show's ass."

I have seen that expression countless times on MAL, I hate the attitude that is behind it. And you have it big time.

It's the lack of understanding your own tone (smug condescension). No one was attacking you for making a mistake, but rather returning your tone with the appropriate tone. Don't pretend as if your statements are value neutral questions.

Your first comment was: "Well this has to be one of the worst episode intros to an anime I ever seen."

You then followed it up by calling someone rude because they wrote: "Try paying attention next time. Salaryman kept his memory when he was reborn as Tanya."

There was nothing rude in that response. You, as you now admit, completely missed the single most important thing in this episode. It was not only explained in that "boring" (in your words) first five minutes, but at least 5 times afterwords. So having your lack of comprehension pointed out wasn't someone being rude, but being extremely factual.

So, yes, you did, and still are, playing the victim. Get over yourself.
Takuan_SohoJan 19, 2017 5:11 PM
Jan 19, 2017 5:23 PM

May 2010
eh this is kinda edgy and cringey but still entertaining i guess
Jan 19, 2017 5:38 PM

May 2014
Interesting episode, now I know why Tanya's like that. The last part tho
JINGO JUNGLE so goooood
4/5
BaptizEDJan 19, 2017 5:41 PM
Jan 19, 2017 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
MasterHavik said:

I wasn't attacking your mistake as much as expressing my annoyance at the expression: " I'm not kissing the show's ass."

I have seen that expression countless times on MAL, I hate the attitude that is behind it. And you have it big time.

It's the lack of understanding your own tone (smug condescension). No one was attacking you for making a mistake, but rather returning your tone with the appropriate tone. Don't pretend as if your statements are value neutral questions.

Your first comment was: "Well this has to be one of the worst episode intros to an anime I ever seen."

You then followed it up by calling someone rude because they wrote: "Try paying attention next time. Salaryman kept his memory when he was reborn as Tanya."

There was nothing rude in that response. You, as you now admit, completely missed the single most important thing in this episode. It was not only explained in that "boring" (in your words) first five minutes, but at least 5 times afterwords. So having your lack of comprehension pointed out wasn't someone being rude, but being extremely factual.

So, yes, you did, and still are, playing the victim. Get over yourself.
But I not only backpedal and admitted my fault. I was man enough to admit I was wrong. I don't know what else you want from me. I just think you're rubbing it in at this point.

My past statements were not vaild at all. By the way, there is a differences between statement and question. They have this magical thing known a period and question mark. Everything I said was a statement not a question. I am trying to say this the nicest way I can without you shouting at me, "You're being smug!" I never said they were and they were my fault. Yes they were rude. I said sorry to the right parties and we went o about out day. You are the one bring this up again when the matter has been settle looking to pick a fight with someone on something that is settle. Dude I'll keep this simple for you, I'm not playing the victim.(I hate people say that now). I have admitted my faults. I was also willing to hear out two people explain the first 5 minutes to me. My past statements in this thread were in poor taste and I'm man enough to admit that. Now can we move on, or are you going to keep bothering me about this? Oh wait, you'll just say I'm playing the victim again because that is the go to buzzword for when someone feels they are being attack or disrespected by someone.

In short, it was a mistake and I am man enough to admit that. I find it funny you telling me to get over myself when I already did and everything was cool until you decided to sneak in and give your two cents.
MasterHavikJan 19, 2017 6:07 PM
Jan 19, 2017 9:41 PM
Oct 2012
MasterHavik said:
I don't know what else you want from me.

I don't want anything from you.

MasterHavik said:
By the way, there is a differences between statement and question.

I agree, but that sort of is the crux. Had you only asked the question, I would have let other people answer you. But you didn't ask a question, you made a statement, and that was what I responded to.

MasterHavik said:
Everything I said was a statement not a question.

And that is what drew my attention. When anyone does not understand they should first ask a question rather than make a statement. It's the difference between humility and arrogance.

MasterHavik said:
am trying to say this the nicest way I can without you shouting at me,

And there you go, trying to become the victim. I am not shouting, I am writing text. Your imagination is what makes text into shouting. This is the fault I am criticizing.

MasterHavik said:
Dude I'll keep this simple for you, I'm not playing the victim.

The "dude I'll keep this simple for you" sort of does say you are still playing the victim. Let me make this simple for you. I am smarter than you, I know more than you do, I am also far older than you. Don't try to teach you grandmother to suck eggs.

MasterHavik said:
I have admitted my faults.

No, you haven't. You have conceded the bare minimum you can. That isn't the same thing. All you have shown is that you are not a pure idiot, that Tanya had the memories of the salaryman wasn't just shown this episode, it was also shown last episode. For you to concede that you missed this point is not a virtue, it just shows you are not god forsaken ignorant.

MasterHavik said:
I was also willing to hear out two people explain the first 5 minutes to me.

It wasn't just the first five minutes, there were 3 hints in the first episode and at least 5 other hints this episode. As I said previously, there is no shame in missing things, the shame comes from pretending that your ignorance was due to skipping one scene. It wasn't, you missed nearly everything from the first 2 episodes. If you really want to express remorse, start here: you screwed up.

And let me stress, there is no shame in admitting you were wrong, everyone screws up, the shame comes from trying to justify your screw-up.

MasterHavik said:
I'm man enough to admit that. Now can we move on, or are you going to keep bothering me about this? Oh wait, you'll just say I'm playing the victim again because that is the go to buzzword for when someone feels they are being attack or disrespected by someone.

Ah, there is the rub. See, when one screws up there is a thing called repentance, but you don't want to repent. You have to admit you were wrong because your accusation was so obviously and factually wrong, but you really haven't changed your opinion.

MasterHavik said:
In short, it was a mistake and I am man enough to admit that. I find it funny you telling me to get over myself when I already did and everything was cool until you decided to sneak in and give your two cents.

Heh, if everything was "cool" then you should have ignored my comment. But you couldn't because, in the end, you weren't "cool" with having your ignorance exposed. Let me call you out on this again: had you accepted your mistake you would not have been compelled to respond to me, but because your ego had been damaged by those who exposed your ignorance, you thought you could redeem it by trying to pretend you were "offended" by my response, just as you were by previous posts that pointed out your ignorance.

As I said "get over yourself", you are not anything special.
Jan 20, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2016
Nice chap. We know more about her past and ...dude that forced smile at the end <3 <3 fucking epic.
Jan 20, 2017 10:54 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I'm curious whether Tanya would marry a man normally in the future or not lol

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2015
Amazing Episode With Brilliant Animation,She Was Kawai At The End,Even Though She Was Acting.
Jan 23, 2017 12:23 PM

Apr 2015
Aika said:
eh this is kinda edgy and cringey but still entertaining i guess
But One Thing's For Sure, The Animation Is Amazing.
Jan 23, 2017 12:27 PM

May 2010
Uchihaaa said:

the opening too!!
Jan 23, 2017 12:39 PM

Apr 2015
Aika said:
Uchihaaa said:

the opening too!!
Oh I Forgot About That :)
Jan 24, 2017 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
Reincarnation Plus different worlds...and Tanya is an insane Vulcan.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

209 by lazypanda666 »»
Yesterday, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2017

218 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 25, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

448 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

291 by Phixiately »»
Apr 24, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

147 by Phixiately »»
Apr 22, 9:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.