Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 4, 2017 7:21 AM

Jul 2016
Welp! Cell's not coming after all. Might as well stick with Frieza....or is it Freeza....or Freezer? DEFINITELY Freezer!
Goddamit Goku, it had to be Frieza. One radical choice after another I guess. But we do catch a glimpse of Spies from another universe, specifically Universe 4. Meanwhile, Kale is training to become a Super Saiyan, but if you know any better, Kale is Broly under Rule 63. They did it. They 'Rule 63'ed Broly, one of the most buffest saiyans in the DBZ franchise. And, as you'd expect, her power level IS.....MAXIMUM!!!!!! Apparently she has a thing for Caulifla, and has what seems to be a hate boner for Cabba (Oh what? Did he cry next to YOUR crib too? Of course not, because that would be stupid)
Meanwhile in Hell, Goku did it, he signed a deal with the Emperor of Evil himself, Freezer, and the roster is complete.....for now.

But in the far corners of Universe 4, Quintela has received word of Freezer's resurrection, and he has plans to ruin Universe 7, and let me tell you, it ain't gonna be pretty.
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Jun 4, 2017 8:00 AM
Jan 2016
Honestly, Frieza' and Goku's conversation was all I cared about after seeing the last episode (I don't watch the 'titles/next episode previews' because they're spoilers). Frieza was surprisingly serene towards Goku, despite how hateful he had been towards him in RoF. He wasn't being taunted or sung to by the animals beforehand, so that helps.

Then, Frieza refused to join the tournament simply to spite Goku, before apologizing to get a chance to escape hell for a bit. The color change was beautiful in that once Frieza was freed, anything could have happened. Their conversation was tense and there was a lot that went unsaid between the two of them, but I like to believe that it could be felt.

When Frieza announced that Goku was 'helplessly curious' about Frieza's ability to evolve and Goku acknowledged that he was right, it highlighted Goku's Achilles heel in a very memorable, nuanced way.

I loved that whole part of the episode. I wish Krillin would have brought up how he had been tortured and killed by Frieza, along with Piccolo and nearly Gohan.

The Universe 6 Saiyans are alright. I find it fascinating that Cabba can talk someone through the process of ascending to a Super Saiyan. I think this leaves us a very interesting story as to what Caulifla's life has been like up until this point, and what emotional triggers she might have touched on. The same can be said for Kale.
Jun 4, 2017 8:23 AM
Apr 2014
Good thing they brought back Frieza, he's much more stronger and interesting than Buu and he's a wild card for to the tournament.
Even then I'm not sure I agree with kicking Buu, the team has freaking Roshi and Tien, so it's not like there was no place for him.
Jun 4, 2017 8:25 AM
Jul 2011
"Honestly the way it has been shown how the U6 saiyans get to know, learn and become super saiyans so normally, so easily, has been really dissapointing, almost insulting to the whole DB legacy"... as if it was very hard to Goten and Trunks do the same thing 25 years ago.
Jun 4, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2008
I assume that Kale is either in love with Caulifla or Cabba and Cabba is aware of it.

Want to see Frieza and Frost plot evil together.
Jun 4, 2017 9:06 AM

Feb 2015
Female Broly hype crushed. That was super disappointing.

The scenes with Goku and Frieza made up for it, though.
Jun 4, 2017 9:32 AM
Mar 2014
kemkem2506 said:
anyone notice? whiz say there is people in other universe that can't be destroyed even by god of destruction itself, and the god of destruction there more powerful than beerus, whitch univerese?

This was the most important part of the episode, and no one is talking about it -_______-
Jun 4, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
So will they at some point finally admit that Kale is universe 6's Broly or will they just try to brush it off with silence? Even her technique's look like Broly's.

Lately they've been kind of playing around with what seems to be an idea to push Broly into the canon. They introduced God Broly even though the extended movie universe was hesitant to make references to Super by not even giving Gogeta a god form, while Broly also went the Super Saiyan 4 route initially.

Also too bad Goku didn't laugh at the pathetic sight of Frieza in that thing. Then again this isn't One Piece's Luffy, so it makes sense.
Jun 4, 2017 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
Meh ~.~ , pretty ok episode.
Jun 4, 2017 12:18 PM

Jun 2016
Guys Kale was getting stronger and stronger every second she was fighting cabba so she's probably a bit more stronger than caulifla.
Next, caulifla got the ssj1 transformation easy just like Goten and Trunks.

And about the ssj2 she just unconsciously unlocked that power to save cabba life, I doubt she can control it, so she has a hidden potential just like Gohan so it makes perfect sense. Gohan unleashed a big amount of power to save his friends for a short amount of time, caulifla did the same.
Jun 4, 2017 12:31 PM
Aug 2014
thanks japan for making the Cabba sandwich real
Jun 4, 2017 1:16 PM
Apr 2017
Upset about Frieza, but happy about female broly. Next episode looks interesting with whatever Frieza is gonna do and the other universes' plot against Goku's universe.
Jun 4, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Milennin said:
Female Broly hype crushed. That was super disappointing.

The scenes with Goku and Frieza made up for it, though.
In what ways was it disappointing?
Jun 4, 2017 1:39 PM

Feb 2015
Klad said:

Broly was the legendary super saiyan. Kale is just a regular. When female Broly was first revealed, I'd hoped she'd be something a bit more interesting/mysterious.
Jun 4, 2017 1:42 PM

May 2015
hithummah said:

And it's only a begining :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 4, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
Milennin said:
Klad said:

Broly was the legendary super saiyan. Kale is just a regular. When female Broly was first revealed, I'd hoped she'd be something a bit more interesting/mysterious.
One can only hope that there's a backstory/explanation on why exactly she transformed into a Legendary SSJ, but let's see.

Though imo, Broly was a boring character too.
Jun 4, 2017 1:47 PM

Feb 2015
Klad said:
One can only hope that there's a backstory/explanation on why exactly she transformed into a Legendary SSJ, but let's see.

Though imo, Broly was a boring character too.

Broly was made interesting because of his backstory. Yeah, his actual character is pretty boring, but it's not as big of a deal because he's a movie-only character. Also, Broly left a way bigger first impression because he beat up some of the strongest characters we know, while Kale only hit Cabba a couple of times (not a big deal) and was then tamed by her sister.
Jun 4, 2017 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
hithummah said:

Wow, already? lol
Jun 4, 2017 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
Oh great, these knock-off saiyans just pullingthe powers out of their arse this episode. And why is there a Broly counterpart when it's a non-canon character in the first place
Jun 4, 2017 3:52 PM

May 2015

Hmm... Did Broly Kale went Yandere after Cabba because she likes Caulifla or the other way around?

On a side note:
Frieza betrayal already in the next episode...??? That is why Buu was heavily used in the OP and promotional art of this arc...? I didn’t like the idea (even if it makes sense) in world/universe wise but as a spectator/viewer I was/am static at the possibilities...
Jun 4, 2017 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
Why do they constantly down play the struggle and hardwork and training that it takes to become a super saiyan... Goku went through hell to get it with Krillin dying, Vegeta's hurt pride and anger and immense training for him.. Gohan went through emotional turmoil too... but then the series got lazy with saying oh Goten and Trunks decided they wanted to do it just because and now Caulifa, Kale, and Cabba literally do it like the same episode they find out they can just by focusing on their back or being called a dummy... way to downplay Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan's transformation, how stupid of them for going through all that training and emotional trauma to earn their powers.. they just needed to focus on their back and tell Vegeta he's stupid instead.. Duh
Jun 4, 2017 4:29 PM

Nov 2012
kisami said:
ok first off, that was her first transformation. not to mention she has no confidence in herself. secondly, she had to transform into ssj2 to deflect that blast. i don't know how you missed that. clearly between the three of them, one of them is just naturally gifted, the other has to train a lot, and the other has no control. If they had more time, they might actually be formidable, but for now, with the quirk of being a special universe where they just attain power that the base universe had to spend years getting, this seems like a fairly plausible development without being too eye rolley.

Being naturally gifted should only get you so far.. transforming int SSJ2 after just learning how to turn into a super saiyan itself is already a stretch.. and we've never seen how much Cabba has actually had to train, he just fought Vegeta once in the tournament and that's it.. none of it is plausible, it's just lazy writing because they need to introduce as many strong opponents for the tournament in few episodes left before it actually starts..
Jun 4, 2017 5:38 PM
Oct 2012
Looking back on the Exhibition Match, I could see why U7 and U9 are the lowest in terms of Mortal Levels. U6 had a higher Mortal Level than U7 and they're suppose to be mirrors of each other.

Not surprised that U6 saiyans can reach SSJ easily, but by another method. Caulifla acts very much like the original U7 saiyans from the past, but for her to reach SSJ2 though is remarkable. Kale though achieved her transformation quite differently and because of being jealous/yandere of Cabba hogging Caulifla. BTW, who is the VA for Kale though? I heard it somewhere before, but can't quite place it. Can't read moonrunes either.

Goku and Frieza's conversation wasn't going all out battle and quite casual. Nice demand for Frieza with getting Earth Dragon Balls to revive him, but he was already revived once and it probably won't work again (if the old restrictions are still in place).
Jun 4, 2017 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
Such a good episode. Finally we saw the tranformation of Kale into the female Broly. Damn she's so strong if you think that this was the first time she became SSJ. It's exactly like Broly, the green energy, the rage, the on and on rising power. It was funny how Caulifla and Cabba tried to bring Kale to transform.

Crazy that Caulifla went SSJ 2 to save Cabba. I wonder how much stronger they all will be on the tourney. Will be so interesting to see :)

The second part with Frieza and Goku was also very well done. The conversation made me smile. Goku and his curiosity for strong opponents haha. It's true, I'm also a little bit sad we can't see Buu fight but I like the idea with Frieza instead.

At first I was wondering about that guy at the capsule corp. Didn't expect that another universe would send spys. I'm curious what this rat looking god of destruction wants to do against our universe 7. I have a clue but maybe I'm wrong. Next episode will be revealing.

Jun 4, 2017 7:13 PM

May 2017
As of last saturday we got a glimpse of the official Legendary Super Saiyan, Kale.

This marks the official installment of Broly's Super Saiyan form into canon universe as well as officially adding Female Super Saiyans.

HOWEVER!!!!!

I smell a plot of Yandere here...

Unlike Brolly, who was an whiny hot headed saiyan male who's only reason to be legendary is the complain of a baby's cry...

Kale seems to be... a bit obsessive....

She seems to have yuri tendencies for Cawlifla calling her "Oneesama" which we otaku know that, that's the all-girl schools in japan to call their sempai...

And her way of acting towards Cabba and Cawlifla interacting shows possessive and stalking tendencies and traits shown often on yandere characters.

"Cabba!!! Get away from my sempai! I'll kill you!"

lol

I guess rather than Legendary Super Saiyan, this is the birth of "YANDERE Super Saiyan"!
--

On another note. I did not like how they made Cawlifla go super saiyan 2 out of nowhere.

Also I think Cell would had been a better choice for the tournament than Frieza... and also that would had been a way to bring Cell back into the series.
I mean, Cell IS familiarized with martial arts and tournaments.
Jun 4, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2016
MCA5EY said:
Why do they constantly down play the struggle and hardwork and training that it takes to become a super saiyan... Goku went through hell to get it with Krillin dying, Vegeta's hurt pride and anger and immense training for him.. Gohan went through emotional turmoil too... but then the series got lazy with saying oh Goten and Trunks decided they wanted to do it just because and now Caulifa, Kale, and Cabba literally do it like the same episode they find out they can just by focusing on their back or being called a dummy... way to downplay Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan's transformation, how stupid of them for going through all that training and emotional trauma to earn their powers.. they just needed to focus on their back and tell Vegeta he's stupid instead.. Duh

This.

SSJ transformations have been so trivialized lately.
Jun 4, 2017 9:44 PM
Jun 2011
tkrisz2 said:
So many people looked forward to female Broly, and now she turned out to be a huge disappointment. Seriously, she starts crying for no reason at all, and goes on rampage? Hated it!

I'm ok with Frieza, I don't mind it, it's up to the creators what he'll be doing in this arc, and especially in the next episode.
I wouldn't mind if one of the universes got destroyed by Zen-oh in the next episode, because of the assassins. Although I don't know if sabotage against the rules, but whatever. There would be less characters to work on for the writers.
Also why do they target Frieza next episode? They might as well go for Goku or anyone else. The assassins could just try to kill everyone, idk why Frieza was emphasized there.

I wonder if it was Jiren whom Whis talked about. If not, we have more arcs to look forward to after this one.
she turned into legendary super sayian not becouse of crying she turned into it due to anger
Jun 4, 2017 9:49 PM
Jun 2011
RandomCritic said:
As of last saturday we got a glimpse of the official Legendary Super Saiyan, Kale.

This marks the official installment of Broly's Super Saiyan form into canon universe as well as officially adding Female Super Saiyans.

HOWEVER!!!!!

Unlike Brolly, who was an whiny hot headed saiyan male who's only reason to be legendary is the complain of a baby's cry...

She seems to have yuri tendencies for Cawlifla calling her "Oneesama" which we otaku know that, that's the all-girl schools in japan to call their sempai...

And her way of acting towards Cabba and Cawlifla interacting shows possessive and stalking tendencies and traits shown often on yandere characters.

lol

I guess rather than Legendary Super Saiyan, this is the birth of "YANDERE Super Saiyan"!
--

On another note. I did not like how they made Cawlifla go super saiyan 2 out of nowhere.

Also I think Cell would had been a better choice for the tournament than Frieza... and also that would had been a way to bring Cell back into the series.
some warrior in universe 7 turned into ssj2 by protectimg someone. caulifla turnex while protecting cabba
Jun 5, 2017 4:47 AM
Oct 2016
Whis said that there is a mortal more powerful than a God of destruction, I wonder if he was talking about the jiren
Jun 5, 2017 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
All you U6 saiyan haters should really take a step back and look at this from a different perspective.
You can call it bad writing or an asspull that's trivializing the DB narrative of overcoming adversity through hardwork, pain, sacrifice, patience, etc. I get those complaints however once we start dismissing the possibility that there could be something way better than what we've been accustomed to is a reflection of how closed minded we could get. Right now a good number of you refuse to acknowledge the fact that U6 Saiyans are a different breed and their world is completely different. I really hope in the future episodes the writers would delve further into this because so far your judgements against U6 Saiyans are based mostly on U7 standards.
For all we know Planet Sadala gravity could be 100x higher than Vegita's training chamber.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 5, 2017 11:23 AM

Mar 2008
Janethan23 said:

For all we know Planet Sadala gravity could be 100x higher than Vegita's training chamber.

Maybe this is why they all seem rather short and thin. The gravity!

I thought that this was a rather interesting episode. The U6 Saiyans are becoming more and more of a threat for U7, which is both good and bad. I really do not want to see U6 getting erased now, but at the same time, I don't want U7 to be erased either.

It also explains that there are multiple check in stations in Universe 7. This sort of indicates that the other universes have separated otherworlds too. Which means, they could pull the same crap as Goku, bringing them back to life to fight.

Also, I don't know why they would even consider Frieza. There are so many other good dead fighters and Yamcha.
Jun 5, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
I really like serious Goku
Jun 5, 2017 2:02 PM

Apr 2012
Mune said:
Janethan23 said:

Maybe this is why they all seem rather short and thin. The gravity!

It might also be their sun's rare radiation that helped them evolve or maybe the makeup of planet Sadala itself like having a rich deposit of mineral that's exclusive to them alone.
There's so many factors that could explain why the U6 Saiyans are having an incredible advantage. So far they're a mystery to all of us.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 5, 2017 3:16 PM

Dec 2014
well so many other fighters we don't know..I hope they all have enough screen time
Jun 5, 2017 3:53 PM

Apr 2012
Albi-kun said:

Ikr
I understand completely how he shouldn't take Freeza lightly. This is one side of Gokou we seldom see that doesn't involve fighting. Gokou's quite the negotiator.

Jun 5, 2017 9:33 PM

May 2017
elior1 said:
RandomCritic said:

HOWEVER!!!!!

lol

--

some warrior in universe 7 turned into ssj2 by protectimg someone. caulifla turnex while protecting cabba

Who?

Is not Gohan. Gohan turned super saiyan 2 after he let go of all that anger and frustration for what Cell was doing after what android 16 said and Cell destroying him. (I dont count the english dub since they added dialog it wasn't there to begin with).

And in Z, no other character was shown turning super saiyan 2 for the first time. Goku and Vegeta fought on super saiyan 2, they had it already. Goten and Trunks never turned SS2 by themselves.

So, who is this one you say turned super saiyan 2 while protecting someone because I have seen none.
Jun 5, 2017 10:27 PM
Jun 2011
RandomCritic said:
elior1 said:

Who?

Is not Gohan. Gohan turned super saiyan 2 after he let go of all that anger and frustration for what Cell was doing after what android 16 said and Cell destroying him. (I dont count the english dub since they added dialog it wasn't there to begin with).

And in Z, no other character was shown turning super saiyan 2 for the first time. Goku and Vegeta fought on super saiyan 2, they had it already. Goten and Trunks never turned SS2 by themselves.

So, who is this one you say turned super saiyan 2 while protecting someone because I have seen none.
also it just my opinion and i not sure you will agree with me but protecting someone from harm can trigger such power as well and not just train or anger.
Jun 6, 2017 8:21 AM
May 2017
I loved the new power for universe 6 , can she be lady broly . Cant' wait , when the tournament of power will start
Jun 6, 2017 11:52 AM

Dec 2015
This supposed official spin-off of the Dragon Ball manga didn't need this horrible green haired gorilla, at all. I have absolutely no idea how Broly could be popular enough to be somehow integrated into the "official story". (about Broly, at least he had a nice transformation sequence)

More important, nobody ever reacts to this super weird style used for those parallel world saiya-jin. Their elongated look with super slim arms and legs. This is a style, right? This isn't accidental? Anyway, it is uglier than the rest of the show and I don't see how it can fit in, once they will be among other types of aliens.

2/5
Jun 6, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2017
elior1 said:
RandomCritic said:

Who?

also it just my opinion and i not sure you will agree with me but protecting someone from harm can trigger such power as well and not just train or anger.

It has happened, I do not argue with you on that, that someone gets more powerful when is selfless and gains power trying to protect. That has happen to common Mcs on shonen battle series and I agree with that.
But Sorry, not in the case of Super Saiyan.

Super saiyan; The form works different than this. It was stated as a fact by Toriyama-sensei himself (before super) That the pain of loss and rage triggers the super saiyan transformation.
And in every part of Z has shown that every time they turned super saiyan, it was based of pain of loss and anger.
And you had to have a certain power level to archive this form as well. Hence why the characters trained themselves hard to archive it.
Until dragon ball super. When they showed the tingly thing on the back.
MasakoX on his review for this episode also told us (and made a theory) That saiyans from universe 6 has a different physiology and they work different than the ones from universe 7.
And his theory made sense so I went with it.

But up until super, and stated by the creator himself, the only ways to archieve super saiyan was to have a certain power level and use rage.
Its not me just making words, its a established fact.
But super rewrote and changed many things out of dragon ball that was not originally there so, what ever.
Jun 6, 2017 6:01 PM
Oct 2016
Janethan23 said:

All you U6 saiyan haters should really take a step back and look at this from a different perspective.

It's not hate, it's criticism, in this case, logical criticism.

Janethan23 said:

You can call it bad writing or an asspull

Of course we can, it's what it is.

Janethan23 said:

once we start dismissing the possibility that there could be something way better than what we've been accustomed to is a reflection of how closed minded we could get.

Have you been living under a rock?

This is DBS we're talking about.

• Goku Black's power ups were never explained.

• Why those disappear once he fused were never explained.

• Trunks new transformation was never explained, not even named in the anime.

DBS had it's chance to prove they will explain stuff, they blew it.

Only hopeful fans in denial would defend it and wait for an logical writing.

Janethan23 said:

For all we know Frieza's mom is a GodTuber.

See?

It doesn't work if it isn't on the series.

The writers need to explain it's story, not the fans, and as they have shown, they will not.

Still, the SS transformation became a sh*t in the Buu saga, so, DBS didn't f'd that, they just F' it further by including SS2 in the crappy list.

After the Cell arc DB story was doomed to be inferior apparently.

Kenji-Hayashi180 said:

Couldn't he have picked a different warrior instead?

Like, who?

Who's stronger than Frieza that's not already on the team?

As Beerus and Whis doesn't count I can't imagine anyone else.

elior1 said:

i remember one of the universe 7 warriors turned into ssj2 trying to protect someone.

Gohan had a lot of training as a SS before unlocking SS2, same goes for Goku, Vegeta, and even Trunks in DBS.

So, no, it's clearly not the same case.
Jun 6, 2017 10:04 PM

Apr 2012

Oh please you're being absurd with symantecs now.
You really need to stop being such a purist. You're just one of many that won't accept the fact that one standard doesn't always apply to all.
Janethan23Jun 6, 2017 10:28 PM

Jun 8, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
Janethan23 said:
Albi-kun said:

Ikr
I understand completely how he shouldn't take Freeza lightly. This is one side of Gokou we seldom see that doesn't involve fighting. Gokou's quite the negotiator.

I loved how he spoke to Frieza. I expected him to invite him all friendly
Jun 10, 2017 12:43 AM

Jun 2010
animefan8800 said:
Still vastly disappointed in the Frieza swap in for Buu. Also meh on Female Broly.

If the rumors are correct... the whole Frieza thing will be short-lived anyways.. :P

Jun 10, 2017 6:01 PM

Mar 2010
Well that surely was surprising for me to see a female broly, at first I was confused and thought it was broly himself but he was a dude lol.. Now i wonder if cabba will be the male broly? O>o

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 10, 2017 8:25 PM
Oct 2016
Janethan23 said:

You really need to stop being such a purist.

Is not about being purist at all, it's about cold, hard facts.

You should stop defending this series with just "maybes".

Janethan23 said:

You're just one of many that won't accept the fact that one standard doesn't always apply to all.

I already provided proof that DBS doesn't explain their ridiculous writing.

If you want to reply with something relevant, prove that I'm wrong with facts.

You're just dealing in "maybes" I'm dealing with what this series is actually providing.
Jun 15, 2017 9:43 AM

Feb 2017
Like I say in the previous episode, I don't care if the SSJ transformations have a lazy explanation, I'm just happy to see not one but TWO female super saiyans in this show, also there are some hints that suggest Kale could be a lesbian, so let me board the CauliflaxKale ship.

Jun 16, 2017 4:58 PM
Oct 2016
I'm happy there are female SS in DB for the 1st time (video games don't count).

It only took this long because Akira isn't interested in having relevant/powerful female fighters in his story.

Yes, I'm aware he claimed it was because he didn't knew how to make a female SS, but that's clearly a lazy BS used to not admit in the interview that he didn't wanted a female in the team, nor in the bad guys side.

If it wasn't because DBS is a fanservice series, we wouldn't be getting any female SS.

It's just sad how that had to be submerged in the fecal matter that is DBS' writing.
Jun 21, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2011
Cauliflowa is so damn sexy...

That being said what an epic transformation! For DB Super standards. LOL
Jun 29, 2017 4:10 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2016

79 by TheColonel76 »»
May 31, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 107 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

62 by ChiisuNoYo »»
May 29, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 59 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

97 by RedFox_3 »»
May 29, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

66 by TheColonel76 »»
May 23, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

92 by TheColonel76 »»
May 20, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.