Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 6, 2008 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
AngelLily said:
Not to mention Lelouch/Zero has thrown the elevens at war with the empire, isn't that almost the reason he killed his father? So there wouldn't be mindless deaths? (That I remember anyway, my memory regarding his father really sucks) Still the elevens weren't any worse than other dominated areas by Britannia, but by pulling such a huge rebellion, Lelouch/Zero has made it even worse for the elevens. Many have been killed because of him.

I'm not against Lelouch, but Suzaku's perspective isn't that hard to understand.

Yes exactly. I went back and re-watched the episode about Suzaku's father when I was talking about this on the other thread. Suzaku's father had developed a fight to the death strategy for Japan that Suzaku felt would mean death for many innocent civilians. Lelouch realizes that the reason Suzaku is always willing to lay down his life to save others is because he's trying to atone for the guilt of having to kill his father to save the Japanese.

And I'm totally pro-Lelouch too. I'm just not anti-Suzaku like so many are. Between them it's not really a battle of good v. evil it's more of a conflict of "do the ends justify the means" when it comes to liberating Japan. But now they have the personal grudge over Euphie. However, I don't think putting Nunnaly as governor-general is a revenge play for Suzaku. He's doing it because he knows it's the only governor-general that could be appointed that Zero won't try to kill or manipulate like he did Euphie.
May 6, 2008 5:07 PM

Mar 2008
iwubanime said:
Liked this episode, didn't really notice much fanservice (except the little with Viletta). What annoys me is how Lelouch treats C.C (she looked sad when she was in the car), she's treated terribly and Lelouch thinks nothing of it. Sometimes he's nice and sincere (last season) but he's been horrible so far. You would think with all she knows he'd be a little kinder.

She did grant him power of the Geass, however, she keeps him in the dark about a lot of things she knows and generally does as she pleases(to Lelouch's chagrin).

NabeShogun said:
Well, I guess Lulu's going to kill Nunnally now, since it wouldn't be much of a show if he gave up on the Black Knights and decided to allow change from the top.

What? Did you mean to say someone else? He would never kill Nunnally because as C.C. said, it's his raison d'etre for the whole war against Britannia to begin with(and he has a little sister complex).

MajorAddiction said:
That "decoration" in CC's hair was gundam wing-like too

I think it was meant to be a play on persocoms from Chobits or Chachamaru from Negima.

DeathfireD said:
Also didn't someone mention in a past thread that Nunally has a geass to see the future?

Nunnally does not have a Geass in the anime. She does, however, have that power in a spin-off manga "Knightmare of Nunnally" where it plays the story if she had received a Geass instead of Lelouch. (Check the Wikipedia page for Code Geass; it's there.)

Trineas said:
Viletta + hot bathing suit = fucking instant win

Indeed. Now that's some fanservice I totally didn't mind.

AngelLily said:
villeta joining the rebellion was also interesting....

She didn't really join it. Lelouch just thought she did because he knew nothing about her amnesia. Regardless of this confusion, though, she's still in a trap at all if someone were to find out she was with Ougi, who is now known to the public(after he was about to be killed with his comrades) as an Eleven terrorist.

]Richard_Omega said:
zino (gino?) looks like he's gay for suzaku

Yeah, look at the opening for the show. Zino grabs Suzaku in a...fabulous manner.

Thanatos said:
I thought Shirley found her diary after she was Geassed, and learned that Lelouch was Zero (again)

She wrote that she suspected Lelouch of being Zero and was going to confront him to find out. However, this is moot because her memories were altered by the Emperor.

After reading this thread, I've come to hate Suzaku a little less, if that makes anyone feel better. lol Zino's Knightmare is laaaaame. It is definitely too "Gundam" or "Power Rangers." I liked the slightly realistic designs of the other Knightmares. :/ Overall, though, I can't wait to see how they take this series. /longpost
May 6, 2008 5:29 PM

Aug 2007
You guys give way too much credit for a meathead like Suzaku...

The death of his father is more of a knee-jerk reaction. His father disagreed and pushed him down, so the idiot goes ahead and stabbed? his father. Suzaku justified his actions by saying that he did it for the sake of the people of Japan.

The Elevens were being treated as 3rd class citizens, and that is only if you are an Honorary Britannian. They pretty much showed that around the majority of Elevens live in the ghetto, compared to the comfortable lives of Britannians in the Tokyo Settlement. It has also been shown that previous Governor-Generals don't really care about the Elevens, they shot women and children for Christ's sake!

Suzaku's current goal is to become Knight of One so that he can rule an Area. That's great and all, but what about the other Areas dominated by Britannia? He is just going to leave them oppressed while he builds is idiotic utopia known as Area 11?

You guys forget that it was Lelouch with the brains and Suzaku with the brawn. Sure Suzaku can accomplish what he wants with brute strength, but does he honestly have the capability to govern an Area? Regardless of his stature, he is still an Eleven. If anything, the people below him will falsify reports to keep the status quo while we have Suzaku thinking he actually made a difference...

I find Suzaku to be an interesting and one messed up guy, but I just despised him in S1. Maybe R2 will change my mind about him, but this episode's low blow for someone like him. Maybe this is due to his new persona or something...

(Which is crappy writing btw. OMG he like killz my girlfriend who I only like because she is as much of a dolt as I am! No more Mr.Nice Suzaku!)
May 6, 2008 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
First of all: *Bow low before Suzaku*

Second: * Punch him in the balls and shout " How does it feel to be hit low, huh?!"*

Apart from that, Kallen is like uber sexiness and Viletta's reaction about killin Shirley was quite funny hehe

Lelouch, YOU CAN DO IT (w/e that is)
May 6, 2008 6:45 PM

May 2007
DeathfireD said:
AngelLily said:
I also find it ironic that everybody is hating on Suzaku for doing the very same thing Lelouch has been doing ever since the beginning of the series. Is it because we know Nunnally? It's not like Lelouch hasn't tricked his friends before. And this time, he's more unpredictable than Lelouch. We all expect him to pull something out of his hat every episode. We have no idea what Suzaku is capable of.

I don't know about the rest but I personally hate him because he's preventing Lelouch from dealing with the one person he hates more then anyone in the world, his dad. Lelouch on the other hand doesn't try and stop Suzaku from trying to "fix things internally" in fact he doesn't really care what Suzaku does as long as he's not in the way. If I was in Lelouches position and my best friend was preventing me from getting at the possible killer of my mom or dear family member then id be going ape shit too. Suzaku is also a hypocrite, at the start of the series he makes it clear he wants to change things internally without conflict then somewhere along the way he totally loses track of his goal and finds himself helping his enemy take over other country's and doing the very thing that hes trying to fix in Japan. Lelouch has two clear goals, 1) Get the enemy out of Japan and 2) kill his dad / find out who really killed his mom. He hasn't strayed from these two goals at all. Sure he's become more of a killer but at least he's not a hypocrite like Suzaku who's already killed his dad and has killed probably more people then Zero has with his own hands.
Well Suzaku can be controlled by the Emperors Geass somehow. From what we saw he can change and suppress memories so it does make sense.
themax37May 6, 2008 6:53 PM
May 6, 2008 10:07 PM
Dec 2007
wizet said:
LOW BLOW SUZAKU LOW BLOW!

YUP. Poor Lulu!
May 7, 2008 1:11 AM

Jun 2007
AngelLily said:
DeathfireD said:
I don't know about the rest but I personally hate him because he's preventing Lelouch from dealing with the one person he hates more then anyone in the world, his dad. Lelouch on the other hand doesn't try and stop Suzaku from trying to "fix things internally" in fact he doesn't really care what Suzaku does as long as he's not in the way. If I was in Lelouches position and my best friend was preventing me from getting at the possible killer of my mom or dear family member then id be going ape shit too. Suzaku is also a hypocrite, at the start of the series he makes it clear he wants to change things internally without conflict then somewhere along the way he totally loses track of his goal and finds himself helping his enemy take over other country's and doing the very thing that hes trying to fix in Japan. Lelouch has two clear goals, 1) Get the enemy out of Japan and 2) kill his dad / find out who really killed his mom. He hasn't strayed from these two goals at all. Sure he's become more of a killer but at least he's not a hypocrite like Suzaku who's already killed his dad and has killed probably more people then Zero has with his own hands.

I don't think Suzaku has strayed from his goals at all. By gaining a higher position from within the army, and especially by having the trust of the emperor, doesn't that give him power to do as he wishes? And if he's in the missions, can't he make the less casualities possible, because he knows what he's doing with Lancelot a lot better than those jackasses britannians. I think Suzaku still knows exactly what he's doing, but now, since he was betrayed by his best friend (who killed not only the woman he loved, but the woman who was trying to do exactly what he wished for, and in a more peaceful, "legal" way), he just has a lot less compassion and is less naïve. Of course he's still naïve if he thinks he can get the emperor's trust to do as he wants as the Knight of One, or even get to do as he wants at ALL, due to his relationship with Lelouch.

He has strayed away from his original goal. The whole point of Suzaku's goal at the start was to change things internally without killing people or fighting, just as his g/f Euphie was trying to do. This is why Lulu laughed and kind of made fun of him at the start of the series but didn't try to stop him. Now Suzaku's turned to his mecha to solve global issues that have nothing to do with Japan or it's freedom or saving people. He's essentially causing more problems for people wile trying to solve whatever his new goal is (kill Zero?).

Think of it this way, you have country's like the EU who apposes the King and his army and just want to protect their own country's. Then you have the King trying to take over everything and discriminating people. Finally you have Suzaku trying to free Japan from the King's power "internally" which now consists of him going against the EU and basically fucking them over and messing up their chances of staying free. This is not what I would call solving things internally at all.

And why do people keep making it seem like Zero wanted to kill Euphie in cold blood? It was an accident that he used his Geass on her. He even flipped out when he realized what he did. There was no other way at the time to stop her with out her killing more people including Suzaku (it's to bad the king wasn't around to clear her mind huh?)

@themax37 - I hope your right, Suzaku was a great character at the start when he stayed consistent with what he was doing and saying. Now it's like he's a total different person.

PS. I'm not anti-Suzaku. I just hate his way of thinking. He already killed his own father so he should just stfu and let Lelouch kill his or find out who was really responsible for his mothers death. I'm sure once Suzaku understands the full extent of what Lelouch is doing he may change, but until then I think he's an ass.
May 7, 2008 3:42 AM

Jul 2007
DarkMessiah said:
Did you notice Lelouch walking by that wall with crosses? (at aprox 13 mins) He ordered a girl in S1 to go to that wall and carve a new cross/mark every day in order to test the durability of Geass.

There was a half-way done cross, which could indicate the Geass wore out.

I think some of his Geass' pupets will start waking up soon.

No...geass order is absolute.

So she just CAN't BE there..either parents locked her up after her first try to go back to Area 11 and school or she is dead or Emperor rewrote her memories, so she never remembered that order OR going to that school, as
May 7, 2008 4:37 AM

Apr 2007
Was I the only one who thought C.C. looked like Chachamaru, the robot girl from "Negima?!"?
May 7, 2008 5:07 AM

Apr 2007
DeathfireD said:
He has strayed away from his original goal. The whole point of Suzaku's goal at the start was to change things internally without killing people or fighting, just as his g/f Euphie was trying to do. This is why Lulu laughed and kind of made fun of him at the start of the series but didn't try to stop him. Now Suzaku's turned to his mecha to solve global issues that have nothing to do with Japan or it's freedom or saving people. He's essentially causing more problems for people wile trying to solve whatever his new goal is (kill Zero?).

Think of it this way, you have country's like the EU who apposes the King and his army and just want to protect their own country's. Then you have the King trying to take over everything and discriminating people. Finally you have Suzaku trying to free Japan from the King's power "internally" which now consists of him going against the EU and basically fucking them over and messing up their chances of staying free. This is not what I would call solving things internally at all.

And why do people keep making it seem like Zero wanted to kill Euphie in cold blood? It was an accident that he used his Geass on her. He even flipped out when he realized what he did. There was no other way at the time to stop her with out her killing more people including Suzaku (it's to bad the king wasn't around to clear her mind huh?)

@themax37 - I hope your right, Suzaku was a great character at the start when he stayed consistent with what he was doing and saying. Now it's like he's a total different person.

PS. I'm not anti-Suzaku. I just hate his way of thinking. He already killed his own father so he should just stfu and let Lelouch kill his or find out who was really responsible for his mothers death. I'm sure once Suzaku understands the full extent of what Lelouch is doing he may change, but until then I think he's an ass.

I understand everything you say. However, I didn't mean Lelouch meant to kill Euphie. But Suzaku doesn't know that. He doesn't know Lelouch geassed Euphie by accident, and also, Zero destroyed Euphie's reputation and took advantage of her death. That can't be ignored, even if he regrets it. "I'm sorry I killed you, but you may still be of use of my plan." Typical Lelouch thinking.

And Suzaku flipping because of Euphie's death isn't bad writing. The guy had nothing, and when he can finally stop trying to commit suicide and a light of hope that Japan can finally be free, only to have that hope destroyed, the woman he loved is now seen as a criminal, AND she's hated, AND he lost his best friend? Right, so he's just being emo. Right. The guy doesn't have anything anymore, only his goal.

And helping one area is just the a start. And even if he doesn't want to help the world (and Lelouch only wants to destroy Britannia as a whole because he hates his father, not mainly because he's a very nice guy), then he's being a little selfish. Like Lelouch isn't.
May 7, 2008 5:38 AM

May 2008
AngelLily said:
DeathfireD said:

I understand everything you say. However, I didn't mean Lelouch meant to kill Euphie. But Suzaku doesn't know that. He doesn't know Lelouch geassed Euphie by accident, and also, Zero destroyed Euphie's reputation and took advantage of her death. That can't be ignored, even if he regrets it. "I'm sorry I killed you, but you may still be of use of my plan." Typical Lelouch thinking.

And Suzaku flipping because of Euphie's death isn't bad writing. The guy had nothing, and when he can finally stop trying to commit suicide and a light of hope that Japan can finally be free, only to have that hope destroyed, the woman he loved is now seen as a criminal, AND she's hated, AND he lost his best friend? Right, so he's just being emo. Right. The guy doesn't have anything anymore, only his goal.

And helping one area is just the a start. And even if he doesn't want to help the world (and Lelouch only wants to destroy Britannia as a whole because he hates his father, not mainly because he's a very nice guy), then he's being a little selfish. Like Lelouch isn't.

ill agree with deathfire here, Suzaku is an ass as a character i mean, he does the exact opposite on what keeps saying... true Suzaku got nothing anymore but dont you think half of it was his fault..

i mean he did killed his father, he betrayed lelouch and the whole japan leaving him nothing aside from euphie so when euphie died he became a genuine jerk
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2008 5:58 AM

Apr 2007
Lelouch betrayed him first. Without bothering to explain to him why he did what he did to Euphie, he broke his trust twice, because he never mentioned he was Zero. Or he ever asked for his help, before deciding to turn into what he's turned. We can't say it's his fault and ignore the fact that it's also Lelouch's. It's easy to justify Lelouch because we watch everything from his perspective, but we can't just ignore the facts that led Suzaku to be what he is right now.

He still wants to make things better for Japan from the inside, and he's doing so while he fights for the Emperor. No, he's not doing a good thing, cause Britannia isn't governed by a good ruler. But as I've said before, if he's in the battle, then he can control it in order to have the less casualties as he can. Lancelot is good enough for that. No, the emperor isn't a nice guy. But even if his methods have changed, I still don't see where he does the exact opposite of he says. He's not the same guy from R1.

(yay actual discussions are fun)
MaxwellLilyMay 7, 2008 6:08 AM
May 7, 2008 6:38 AM

Feb 2008
LOL at the discussion about Suzaku. Hahaha!

Just stop right away. LOL! Just kiddin!~

Anyways, just READ EVERYTHING in this thread and I've come up with these:

HOW COME NO ONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE TWO PANTY-SHOTS OF C.C.!?

Nyahahaha! :3 I never thought C.C. would wear a plain pink panty; I always thought she likes plain white. Hahaha! *nosebleed*

It's the scene in the tomatoes.

And here's something that hasn't been posted too:

The voice of C.C. inside the tomatoes are really just moe; how did she do that?! Hahaha! XD *imagining something, then here goes nosebleed*. Hahaha!

Well, after I've seen this episode, I'm really melted now for C.C. fanservice.

Also in the car; C.C. really looks sad and moe while hugging cheese-kun! Why is she sad? Because Lulu treats him harshly?!

C.C. is so seducing the time he went to Lulu and told him about Villeta; her eyes are just too seducing; haha!

I never thought I would love a seducing-moe character like her. Arghhh! Can't take her out of my head!!! Please help me!

Anyways, since this is the 5th episode. I'll pre-rate the series for now; and because C.C. is here, it's 10/10!!! Nyaaaaa!~ (lol at Suzaku's welcome chant)
May 7, 2008 12:25 PM

Nov 2007
Wow....didn't expect nunnaly to show up like that? Was the governor thing a bluff or is Nunnaly actually a gov now? O well. Lulu's expression was priceless.
May 7, 2008 2:52 PM

Apr 2008
babykeiji said:

Nyahahaha! :3 I never thought C.C. would wear a plain pink panty; I always thought she likes plain white. Hahaha! *nosebleed*

The voice of C.C. inside the tomatoes are really just moe; how did she do that?! Hahaha! XD *imagining something, then here goes nosebleed*. Hahaha!

Also in the car; C.C. really looks sad and moe while hugging cheese-kun! Why is she sad? Because Lulu treats him harshly?!

C.C. is so seducing the time he went to Lulu and told him about Villeta; her eyes are just too seducing; haha!

I never thought I would love a seducing-moe character like her. Arghhh! Can't take her out of my head!!! Please help me!

Anyways, since this is the 5th episode. I'll pre-rate the series for now; and because C.C. is here, it's 10/10!!! Nyaaaaa!~ (lol at Suzaku's welcome chant)

because CC is annoying

MOAR KALLEN PLEASE
May 7, 2008 3:06 PM
Aug 2007
O man I lol'd when Lelouch just pushed C.C. into the tomato thing and was like no its just u and me here. That view from behind Kallen wasnt too bad either. I just hope Lelouch does sumthing 2 escape o and cant C.C. break Lelouch's geass on Suzaku(survive!). She broke the emperor's so this should b piece of cake...

Still no matter wat happens, I hate Suzaku...cmon now he used Nunally 2 get Zero... tho Zero is usin Rollo but who's fault is it that Rollo is there in the 1'st place? Suzaku doesnt even know y Euphie started goin nuts. I rlly wanna see wat Suzaku is gonna do once he bcomes the Knight One or w.e..... hope he dies soon :P
May 7, 2008 3:58 PM

Mar 2008
I think Suzaku just lost his naivete when Euphemia died. He probably realized that changing the world without killing and slaughtering was just childish thinking. But still, using Nunally to check if Lelouch had regained his memories or not may have been a dick move to some of you people, but you can't deny it was a brilliant move by his part.

And even though Suzaku may never forgive Lelouch for killing Euphemia, I highly doubt Suzaku would ever harm Nunally to get back at Lelouch.
May 7, 2008 4:29 PM

Aug 2007
Yeah he probably won't harm her, but he has no qualms using her to fulfill his goals. Suzaku should be fully aware of why Lelouch is even fighting the Rebellion in the first place, yet he has the audacity to take advantage of the very person Lelouch is trying to protect.

As a strategic maneuver, I'm surprised Suzaku even thought of something like this or maybe Charles did. Willingly using your friend who is crippled, who has only cared about you for God knows how long, and doing so by using her love of her brother is what you would consider a dick move.

I think the main difference here is that Lelouch won't use the people he cares about to accomplish his goals, I should probably add deliberately. Suzaku, on the other hand, looks to be more than willing to use Nunnally as his pawn.

You can say that Lelouch will now lose his reason for fighting the Rebellion now that Nunally is "safe" but for how long? I've said it already, but what Suzaku did will just make Lelouch fight even harder regardless of the consequences.

Besides, Lelouch is trying to break Nunnally's dependence on him. Sure saying she doesn't exist might be a little too much, but it should push Nunnally in the right direction.

And of course...you never mess with the sister of a siscon! xD
May 7, 2008 5:22 PM

Mar 2007
Hellmonkey said:
Wow....didn't expect nunnaly to show up like that? Was the governor thing a bluff or is Nunnaly actually a gov now? O well. Lulu's expression was priceless.

She said herself shes gonna be the governor, and I agree despite what some people have against Suzu, it was a brilliant move, how will Lulu respond to show he doesnt know her at the same time trying to ask how its going. Tightpinch!

Dibs on Ishida!
May 7, 2008 5:58 PM

Jun 2007
Wow. I didn't see that ending coming at all.
May 8, 2008 10:23 AM

Apr 2008
DarkMessiah said:

Xelzeno said:

Well if it is so that the order wore out then it probable just means that they will stop doing what he ordered them to, like destroying the holding pillars etc. and the mortality rate of people he did that on was like 99% with that girl as the only exception.

Not so fast

He Susaku and Villetta already knows he was Zero, and has him under surveillence... shirley is a problem but she is to much in love with lelouch to do something about it, and she will probably do something like last time and then she can just be permanently disposed off...
XelzenoMay 8, 2008 10:27 AM
May 8, 2008 11:50 AM

Jan 2008
What a shocker O.O
~Must see the next episode~
May 8, 2008 12:24 PM

Jul 2007
AngelLily said:
Lelouch betrayed him first. Without bothering to explain to him why he did what he did to Euphie, he broke his trust twice, because he never mentioned he was Zero. Or he ever asked for his help, before deciding to turn into what he's turned. We can't say it's his fault and ignore the fact that it's also Lelouch's. It's easy to justify Lelouch because we watch everything from his perspective, but we can't just ignore the facts that led Suzaku to be what he is right now.

He still wants to make things better for Japan from the inside, and he's doing so while he fights for the Emperor. No, he's not doing a good thing, cause Britannia isn't governed by a good ruler. But as I've said before, if he's in the battle, then he can control it in order to have the less casualties as he can. Lancelot is good enough for that. No, the emperor isn't a nice guy. But even if his methods have changed, I still don't see where he does the exact opposite of he says. He's not the same guy from R1.

thats deep. i actually hate suzaku, but after reading this, i think i hate him less.
May 8, 2008 4:58 PM
Feb 2008
Kyo_Kagami said:
AngelLily said:

thats deep. i actually hate suzaku, but after reading this, i think i hate him less.

I don't, and I came away from this episode with only one sentiment. Suzaku must die...

May 8, 2008 5:11 PM

Dec 2007
babykeiji said:

I noticed that as well. I didn't expect that they'd put ecchi in the series!
May 8, 2008 11:53 PM

May 2008
Suzaku pulled an "L" move on Lu, makes me sort of like him more. I don't know who to cheer for :(
May 9, 2008 12:28 PM

Dec 2007
Lol, everyone runs faster than lelouch ^^

Suzaku that asshole.
May 9, 2008 5:03 PM

Nov 2007
Seazn said:

Actually, Suzaku betrayed Lelouch a while back when he joined the forces. Lelouch did tell Suzaku that he's going to crush Britainnia when they were kids.

Lelouch wasn't actively opposing Britania when Suzaku joined the army. It's hardly a betrayal when Lelouch spends his time in school and playing chess (did Suzaku even know Lelouch was alive when he enlisted?). You could argue that Suzaku betrayed Japan, but Lelouch isn't Japanese, so it still doesn't count.

Lelouch never says anything that would make him look weak. Saying 'I killed her because I accidentally used the Geass' isn't really Lulu and also what will Suzaku do? He'll be absent minded like he always is. Also, why should he tell Suzaku that he's Zero? Suzaku is part of Britainnia, an enemy. He did offer Suzaku a chance to join the Order but he refused.

Suzaku never asked Lulu why he killed Euphie. Also at the time when Lelouch made his decision, he thought Suzaku was dead, he did then ask for his help by SAVING him from death but Suzaku rejected. Again, revealing he's Zero is way to risky for a traitor like Suzaku. He would've probably used it as a way to get higher into the ranks like he did after the end of Season 1.

Euphie going batshit and killing a whole mess load of Elevens worked out perfectly for Zero, there's really no reason for Suzaku to suspect the geass just happened to malfuction. Now granted, even if Lelouch had explained it Suzaku was hardly going to believe that his geass just happened to malfuction while he was making a joke.

I also agree with your statement that there would be no point in revealing he was Zero to Suzaku. It's quite obvious that Suzaku has no intention of changing his path, so it would only cause needless risk of Zero's identity being revealed.

How? Lelouch was a mere ex-prince that lived with Suzaku and Co. He didn't actually do anything apart from attempting to survive the war.

Yes Lelouch didn't lead a rebellion, sacrifice the JLF, abandon the rebellion he was leading in the middle of a battle without passing down any instructions causing the Black Knights to collapse. In the end Lelouch's rebellion only made things worse for Japan. Now granted he may succeed this time around, but he's hardly been a saint.

Suzaku killed his father.

Yea and Lelouch doesn't want to do the exact same to his own father :x. Not to mention he's already killed off two of his siblings.

Suzaku was a kid who thought he was doing the right thing because his father didn't want to surrender - even though it was obvious that Japan couldn't hold out.

The Black Knights are trying to make complete peace in Japan. That means there won't be any casualties at all without all the fighting =D

And if the Black Knights fail (which they did) it just makes things worse for Japan.

It's also been shown that Lelouch really doesn't care about Japan, he's just using them. As soon as Nunally was kidnapped he just left them to fend for themeselves without leaving a proper plan for his subordinates causing them to fall quite easily. Now granted it's been shown he values Nunally above all else, but it's not like running off right away was going to make her any less kidnapped.
May 11, 2008 12:30 AM

Jul 2007
Did anyone notice the girl who draws on the wall continuously (seen a lot in R1) has missed a part of the cross? Wonder how that's going to play into things~ Can't wait for ep 6 in 27 minutes ;D

p.s: suzaku NEEDS to die badly. kthx.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day..."
May 11, 2008 3:50 AM

Mar 2007
Insane cliffhanger...
C.C. school uniform = Win...

And I also agree with many, Suzaku should go die in a hole...
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
May 14, 2008 9:30 PM

Jun 2007
OMG!!!! What a good episode!!! Fun, drama, some action, CC and Kallen fighting yay (Im starting to not hate CC as much as i did haa)

I want to see so badly Lulu's fake reaction
May 15, 2008 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
Suzaku...what a bitch.
I feel sorry for Nunnaly although it's great to see her back!
May 25, 2008 6:33 AM

Jan 2008
C.C didn't get her pizza again :O
Service shots everywhere and Suzaku you.....
Jun 4, 2008 9:33 AM

Jun 2007
How dare he throw C.C into those tomatoes, the bastard!

And the ending...
"Lu is hit for 852 HP...Critical Hit!"
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jun 13, 2008 4:09 PM

Jun 2008
Damn.. now I REALLY wanna go to that school!!!! >.<

Ohh at the end.. they're testing Lulu right?? Cause if he talks to her like a bro then he officially has his memories back and he's Zero... right?? That must be hard >.>
StabbyPWNSJun 17, 2008 8:23 PM

Sig WILL change soon~
Jun 29, 2008 11:13 AM

May 2008
Yeah,that's Suzaku's intention (that bastard) At least Arthur the cat still hates him. Gotta love that cat! :D

Oh,and C.C. with a paper bag on her head = priceless
At least this year she had her share of the giant pizza...I guess xD
Jun 29, 2008 3:56 PM

Apr 2008
The last scene of this episode was priceless. Cheap shot, but still, fantastic.

Also, the sexiness has been upped a great deal from the first season. Well, with the women. Where is my half naked Lelouch and Suzaku every episode? The girls need something to look at too!

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't hate Suzaku. Lelouch is responsible for killing all those Japanese people, even if it wasn't intentional. Yet, he is still liked. I think we can let some of the things Suzaku has done slide a bit. lol

Jul 9, 2008 9:13 AM

Mar 2008
Funny episode. Quite the ending though.
Jul 27, 2008 4:10 PM

Feb 2008
i'd like to know something
1. why do you all come to hate Suzaku ( cause the only reason is about selling his friend, but in such circumstances, i don't feel like hating him, it's disgusting, yeah, i'd never do that to a friend - unless there was a good motive, like in that anime )

2. why do you all found the episodes or particularly, those really stunning scenes as the phone call funny??? i was more like OMG, hell, this was a smart plot *thumbs up*

>_<
Jul 30, 2008 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
This episode was shit.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 25, 2008 10:16 PM

May 2008
kimatg said:
Lotsa service shots..
C.C. fans rejoice! lulz

again Code Geass leaves us in this extreme cliffhanger(?)...
AAA nunnaly X_X

and in conclusion... (again) I HATE SUZAKU!!! @_@
I Second that!
Aug 29, 2008 11:45 PM

Aug 2007
Suzaku can you just die please? XD

That would suck having to pretend you don't know someone you really care about T___T
Sep 2, 2008 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
DestinyFate said:
Hatred for Suzaku = rose 10 times.

and the last part... OMG

I absolutely agree with you! I hate Suzaku more and more with each episode. He's still drawn well but I'll always love Lulu. ^.^

The last part . . . let's just say I'm really happy I'm watching these later than everyone else. I had the next episode ready immediately. Thank goodness! @.@
Sep 15, 2008 1:00 PM

Mar 2008
Another great episode. Great move at the end. I suppose Lelouch will be obliged to pretend he doesn't know her, even if it'll make her sad... It'll become complicated in his next plans.
Sep 28, 2008 8:18 AM

Nov 2006
Netforce said:
What an asshole.

100% of what I thought <.< ..
Oct 19, 2008 2:20 AM

Aug 2007
There was more unnecessary fanservice than usual in this eps, which was misplaced and kind of disturbing... =(
Anyway Lelouch kind of gave himself away to Suzaku with that long pause towards the end. He's not supposed to remember Nunnally or even know her, I thought.
Nov 7, 2008 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
OMG! Hottest episode! Kallen, Villetta, C.C.! They are hot-hot-hot today! Moment with Kallens costume was great and cute.

So I liked an awesome action by Arthur and way Lulu hides C.C. at the festival. I laughed a lot while watching this one. Also I liked Anya. Very unusual character. Interested to see her at battle. She looks so peaceful.

Lulu is bad at running =D

Now we know Rolo has weakness in his Geass... Im interested. Cant wait they show us!

Also interested in Villettas feelings to Ougi Kaname. So Nunally is somewhere in 11th zone... As I understood when she said "I'll be here as..." or something like that.

I liked very much this one. I hope next episode will be more interesting!
Nov 29, 2008 6:21 PM

Sep 2008
im rewatching this series so nothing should shock me but the ending to this episode still surprises me. good episode
Dec 5, 2008 5:03 PM
Sep 2008
Wow, suprising ending. Suzaku's a real bastard.
Dec 5, 2008 7:22 PM
Aug 2007
WHAT. Wow, Suzaku, nice turn on Lulu there. :O
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.