Bananya is that dosis of cuteness where you might be able to beat your addiction for cat videos. Now wait the characters are cats? But I though they were just talking bananas... I am confused.
Bananya is 95% cuteness and 5% comedy stuff 3 minutes series.
So if you really need that blissfully cuteness of drugs, this would indeed be cocaine of cuteness XD
All the rainbow faeces of the Unicorn - the good things
- Very beautiful simple colorful artstyle. (a more detailed style wouldn´t be fitting, I think)
- I love their Nya sounds, very cute and a good cute ending song
- Many would takes this as a con, but I think it was perfect for this one that it had a episode based plotline.
- That ending was interesting!
All the hurtful.... cringe! - The cons
- It is nothing more nor less, don´t expect much.
So yeah should you watch Bananya? Hell yeah especially if you feel down, stressed or anything like it and want to watch some kawaii stuff ^^ It is perfect for those situations