Back to rdturbo's Profile rdturbo's Profile

Jan 26, 2018
It has been more than two years that I watched the anime and started reading the manga. Every time a new chapter would come out and one would usually come out after three months or so I would stop everything and read it.

This manga is really special to me and I don't know why. It just is. The jokes were awesome, the characters were awesome, the romance was awesome, the art was awesome.

There probably won't be another manga just like this for quite a while atleast for me. If you are thinking about starting it, then just start it. Watch the anime first. Believe me, read more
Mar 22, 2016
H2 (Anime) add (All reviews)
This could have been way better if it had been a long running series and completed with the manga ending not that i have read the manga yet. The 41 episodes cover less than a 1/3rd of the manga. Because of this the show feels like a prologue to a very good story.
Compared to touch (another work of the manga) h2 feels a bit more mature as the characters have better traits to them. The characters of h2 are witty, strong willed and don't get pushed around whereas the characters of touch were wishy-washy, casual and undignified. The romance in touch was frustrating to say read more
Mar 6, 2016
Koimoku (Manga) add (All reviews)
This is manga was something fresh and a bit different from what i have been reading so far.
This isn't really a story on the creation of manga but rather it gives a hint to the mindset of pro mangakas that Bakuman didn't really capture in all honesty.
Also the romance in the manga was something completely unexpected but understandable. I like these type of romances unlike the ones with falling in love at first sight.
I dont really understand why I like this manga so much but I really enjoyed it.
If you are looking for something a bit different give this a read. Also i would read more