Back to Suti_Tooti's Profile Suti_Tooti's Profile

Jun 3, 2016
Ayy, Go watch: Batman Gotham Knight

Batman Gotham Knight is a 6 part OVA produced with the collaboration of 3 household names: Production IG, Madhouse, and Studio 4C.

I'm not going to spend time summarizing the show, you can find that on Myanimelist or on someone else's blog, but I am going to tell you why I believe Gotham Knight is indeed worth the watch.

Due to the show being made by 3 different studios, there's an insane amount of budget and artistic style put into each story. The animation specifically of episodes 1 and 4 are absolutely phenomenal, and are almost on movie levels of fidelity. The read more
May 17, 2015
K (Anime) add (All reviews)
K, also known as, The K-Project, is a show produced by a no name studio that goes by the name GoHands. They have produced nothing but mediocrities prior to this show, which I wouldn't consider to be a god-scend, but far from "Shit" or "below average"

Art & Animation - 9/10

I honestly don't even think I need to explain this one. The show looks gorgeous, easily the best looking show that I've ever seen (YES, I HAVE SEEN THE FATE SERIES). The colors are very outlandish, the animation is very fluid, and the shots, OH MY GOD THE SHOTS!

Sadly past episode 4, I can't recall 1 read more
May 17, 2015
Even if you like the show, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso's OVA is an in-coherent mess, with events and backstories that should have been elaborated on in the show.

Animation - 5/10

In the show, the animation (besides the atrocious CGI hands) was beautiful in places. However in the OVA, most of the scenes are reused, and when a scene ISN'T reused, it's probably a still frame. There were still an overabundance of chibis, and some very awkwardly animated scenes. Some examples are when Takeshi Aiza was riding on his bike, and there was a very oddly place perception shot. The animation while he was riding was read more