Back to ShadowsOfHell's Profile ShadowsOfHell's Profile

Nov 8, 2017
To be brutally honest, I really wanted to enjoy season 2 of Blue Exorcist but I couldn't for some reason.

I enjoyed the first season of Blue Exorcist but I have mixed feelings for the second season. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Blue Exorcist but somehow I really cannot get into season 2. At least we got to see the same crew in the series. I did not really like the songs they used in the opening and closing to be honest, it's not lively enough like In My World.

No hate for Blue Exorcist season 2 but I wouldn't give it a poor rating. read more
Oct 21, 2017
Samurai Pizza Cats was totally awesome. Why hasn't anyone told me about this anime? It's cute and fun. Watching SPC made me hungry because pizza lol.

I love the opening theme song. It's so catchy and funny. Who do you call when you want some pepperoni? Samurai Pizza Cats!

I like how the anime wasn't episodic so I won't have to be itching about what happens next in SPC.

I love the artwork and the characters. My favourite character has to be Speedy since he's the crazy one.

Not much to say now. I don't mind watching Samurai Pizza Cats again :) if you guys love read more
Jun 4, 2017
As much as I enjoyed the anime for Black Cat, I was keen to read the manga. I really do have this habit of reading the manga after enjoying an anime even though I wanted to see some comparisons. Just like how I watched Elfen Lied first before spending one day reading every volume of the manga. But it’s all about Black Cat so let’s focus on that.

Train Heartnet (the protagonist), I can relate to him because of the fact that he acts like a cat and is a fan of milk and seafood (I’m not necessarily a pescatarian but I do love meat read more
May 19, 2017
I really hate to disappoint fans of JoJo's Bizarre's Adventures fans but I really did not enjoy the manga. I do not have the intention to watch the anime either because the hype kills it for me.

Not much to say since I pretty much did not enjoy the first volume. I could have stopped half way if I wanted to but I don't know. I wasn't too convinced to carry on reading the whole series to be honest. I felt like the anime isn't mainly aimed for males.

I'm most likely to give this manga a 2/10. Sorry JoJo fans. I just cannot get into it read more
May 7, 2017
Well since it's Elfen Lied, I knew I would enjoy it.

I was just getting the tissues ready in case I started crying after I watched the main anime and read the manga. I was definitely expecting to shed a tear to the main opening a.k.a. the masterpiece, Lilium.

Since it was a special from the manga chapter 10.5, it was showing how Nana and Nyu were trying to get a long well and all that. Something tells me it was carrying from the final episode when Lucy was at the gate (where we can see her silhouette) after the music stops playing and when the read more
May 7, 2017
All I gotta say is DMC is metal as fuck!

I love how each episode starts off with a metal intro then ends with a pop song lol.

I absolutely loved the hell out of this anime. Why? Other than the fact that it is metal as hell, it is also funny as well. I could not stop headbanging to the music in each episode.

If you guys are into metal and you're looking for anime that has something to do with metal. I recommend Detroit Metal City. You won't regret it! It's funny, brutal, insane and makes you wanna fuck shit up.

So I give this anime read more
May 6, 2017
Nyanko Days is one of these anime that makes you want to say,"Awwww <3". The kawaii level is over 9000. I absolutely adore the hell out of this anime. I was expecting the anime to be approximately 15-30mins long but it turns out to be 2 mins per episode. Definitely worth it!

I love how bright & colourful the anime was and these mini catgirls are adorable as hell. I even enjoy the little song that is at the end of the show. It's really catchy too (I know I constantly say catchy all the damn time when I talk about songs). It is great to read more
May 3, 2017
If I had to describe this anime in one word...that word would be kawaii.

It was definitely a fun pack anime. It was definitely worth watching 4 minutes of each episode. It's just so adorable!

I was not expecting episode 15 to be a music video but that song was really catchy and cute. I could not stop singing and dancing to it hehe.

Something about the animation is kawaii...it's the brightness and joy. Definitely funny too.

Not much to say since each episode was short but definitely worth it. So I give it an 8/10. If you're a cat lover, you will definitely love this cute read more
May 1, 2017
This is the first time writing a review for this manga and the first manga I have ever read. There's something special about Elfen Lied and probably many reasons why I enjoyed it.

I read this manga to see the comparison between the anime and the manga. I should have read the manga first but I was interested in watching the anime. So without further ado, let's get down to reviewing Elfen Lied.

The manga is usually illustrated in a lot of depths whereas the anime just takes out some parts from the manga like when you read a novel and watch the film for comparisons. read more
Apr 29, 2017
I actually enjoyed this anime despite the fact there were fan service which I will not focus in this review.

It was like The Walking Dead meets anime for sure (I apologise if someone has already mentioned that in their review, please let me know). Definitely metal as hell.

Takashi is definitely a cutie for sure. I just love how alpha he is. That otaku, Kouta is hilarious as hell. I could not stop laughing but he's got aiming skills when he was eliminating the zombies with a sniper rifle.

Out of the females, my favourite has to be Saeko because she is a total read more