Back to PeterFromRussia's Profile PeterFromRussia's Profile

Dec 31, 2020
Chapter 10 is still in Light Novel Volume 1. You are around 60% of the LN volume 1.

I will try to keep this review spoiler-free, but I can't promise you anything, so tread carefully.

The review will divide into two parts:

Quick review = I will give you a rough explanation of what this series is about (genre, plot, location, similarity to other books, etc.). Quick review is for people who decide if they will watch anime or read the entire manga on a short amount of episodes/chapters.

Standard review = I don't have to explain that.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Without further ado, let's go for the "quick review":

1, MG is read more
Oct 5, 2020
Welp, I didn't expect volume 5 to be the final volume. I am gonna be quick because I am still disappointed by this sudden conclusion. It is said to be only part 1. However, I doubt part 2 will ever come out due to sales. That is my suspicion.

I deleted my previous review as volume 5 is the final volume, and it's been a while since 5 has come out. My thoughts are already filtered, so let's get into it. I will be using SPOILERS, so be wary.

One day, Morioka Yuuto awakes to find out he got chosen as the devil king candidate of read more
Sep 25, 2020
Warning: You can buy Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai manga on Amazon. I had another source for reading, but most likely, manga isn't translated to english.

If you somehow found this before "Sin" anime and you don't like any form of ecchi or ecchi jokes, then this is not for you.

If you are here for nudity, I should warn you: I've read the censored version and I am not sure you will get uncensored titties when you buy it from Amazon or any other site, just a small warning (you can correct me if you find the proof).

It's really short, so let's not waste any time:

"Sin" manga read more
Sep 20, 2020
I swear to god, whenever I watch a Netflix show there's always nudity in it, don't get me wrong I don't complain, but it's an interesting fact that flew by my head when I was watching and it is completely irrelevant to this review, but it will anyway.

Now without further ado, let's jump onto the review. This review will be more talkative as I played Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and I will talk about my thoughts about what could have been done better and things I like and dislike.

Dragon's Dogma has only 7 episodes, once I learned about it (day of release), I pretty much read more
Sep 19, 2020
I'll keep this short, six 3-4 minute shorts. I will tell you what these shorts are about following with my episode ranking list in the end with some of my input. Also, this review will be less serious, because I don't think I really have to be serious when it comes to these types of shorts.

It is fanservice, nudity, lewd stuff, so if you don't like this kind of stuff, then you won't probably enjoy this.

1st episode is about Miu trying out different "battlesuits".

2nd episode will teach you how to become an adult anime woman.

3rd episode will reveal that some women need to pee very read more
Sep 19, 2020
“Highness, Piccolo Daimaou has been defeated, we have found out his son has escaped to another dimension, he will not be able to return, we can now rebui...”

“No”

“Sorry sir?”

“Bring him back to our dimension, we will sent our stupidly strong hero”

“But sir, Piccolo Jr. is the only person that is capable of destroying our planet, he can’t come back on his own, why would we want such a dangerous person back?”

“So we can make him pay for his father sins, executing him and luring his remaining demon forces to defeat them”

“But sir, why won’t we use that stupidly strong hero on demon forces, instead of read more
Aug 16, 2020
I'll keep the review short as it is covering 1 episode only and it is 20 minutes long.

Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania is a special episode following Okabe and his lab members visiting Makise Kurisu in the USA 6 months after Okabe reached Steins;Gate timeline.

If you enjoyed Steins;Gate then it is very likely you will enjoy this episode as well, now onto the review.

As far as I am concerned it wasn't stated whether it is canon episode or not.

My positives:
1, Story: We follow recollections of Kurisu memories from Alpha timelines. We get to hear Kurisu, like Mayuri in Alpha timeline has dreams of read more
May 9, 2020
I'll keep this review short as Masou Gakuen HxH specials are max 5 minutes per episode. I will tell you what these shorts are about following with my episode ranking list in the end with some of my input. Also, this review will be less serious, because I don't think I really have to be serious when it comes to these types of shorts.

1st episode is Aine's dream with some creative use of tube rubbing against her intimate parts.

2nd episode is Ataraxia's commercial with read more
Apr 8, 2020
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks fight Godzilla, fries it, then gets destroyed by huge bugman, then SS3 Goku arrives and he destroys bugman. Um, SS3 Fusion > SS3, power levels, anyone?

Dragon Ball Z Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon is a non canon movie, events within this movie doesn't appear in manga.

Let's get on with this review:

\\spoiler alert//

My positives from WotD:

1, Art and sound are in DBZ coat.

2, Concept is rather interesting and movie itself goes pretty well until restored Hildegarn appears.

3, Tapion is rather well written character with interesting backstory, that isn't anything new, but I like his persona.

4, Dragon fist looks cool: Some really read more
Apr 8, 2020
I'd rather die than merge with you Kakarotto! But Vegeta, you are already dead. Why can't we have this bright Goku in Super?

This movie is interesting, it is the 1st movie I had to rewatch in order to do this review. I have so many mixed feelings, If I were to describe this movie in one word, it would be: Cool! If I were to rate this movie purely out of enjoyment and cool factor, then it is 8/10 easily.

Anyway let's move onto the review. Dragon Ball Z Movie: Fusion Reborn is a non canon movie, that means events within this movie doesn't appear in read more