Back to IMBOREDDD's Profile IMBOREDDD's Profile

Aug 16, 2019
AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN I have been tricked into watching hentai. I thought this was a shounen ai/boys love anime (as mal tagged it as) filled with male fan-service, and if that was the case I would be satisfied of what I had watched.
BUT this is actually a hentai, so I guess mal has its work to do.

This review may be a bit short because there is not much to cover since there are only eight episodes and they are all five minutes long.

The story: University student Asumi came to Naruse household to be a housekeeper for his part-time job. The family consists of read more
Aug 14, 2019
Last summer we had a pretty decent hentai and my anime list.net tagged it as ecchi and tricked me into watching it.
And I was sure this was an ecchi anime as mal tagged it as BUT it’s actually a hentai, and to be honest I am not a big hentai fan. I’ve seen a few, around five or six.
With that out of the way let’s start the review. In a few days I’m going to read this review and cringe so hard.

Synopsis: Office worker Ryou Fujihashi is trapped inside her apartment which has set ablaze. The firefighters arrive in time to save her, and one read more