Back to Erago's Profile Erago's Profile

Apr 23, 2019
The Art of the Manga doesn't really exceed in quality all the time, but it's very good none the less. The Characters have beatiful designs and have some weight to them, but are not especially fleshed out sometimes. So far that all seems good.

The problem with this manga is mostly the story. It's hard to say without spoiling too much, but the story sometimes gets overly dramatic and cheap tricks are used to introduce more drama. As it's a story about a taboo love, it is bound to be dramatic, but this introduces bad moments into the characters lives without a deeper reason, other than read more
Apr 21, 2019
While the story is not the best it is still good, the art is for my taste not outstanding but stil very good and the characters are loveable. I very much enjoyed this manga.

I first thought it might be a typical mothercon manga, but i can say it's definitely worth the read for the last few chapters.
The time traveling aspect was poorly explained and some aspects of the story seem to be poorly thought out, which is why i can't give more than a 6 or 7 for the story.
The characters develope over time and the gags are funny, even if i am not read more