Back to Asasphinx's Profile Asasphinx's Profile

Feb 16, 2019
There is probably no point in reviewing advertisements and such this late, but I feel I should to do it anyway.

So this ad is 15 seconds of our Scarlet Princess Maki Nishikino enjoying Watering KissMints. I had absolutely no idea what that was prior to watching this, but now I'm sure to remember it from now on.

Maki appears to be the happiest of any other time I can recall seeing her. I mean her face is just glowing with happiness the whole time so you know those must be some damn good mints if they made Maki THAT happy.

Accompanying this is 15 seconds of read more
Nov 24, 2018
GochiUsa was and always has been one series that I've grown particularly fond of since I'd first watched it long ago. It's a sweet moe series that'll probably give you diabetes and heal your soul at the same time, and this movie is essentially not that different from the main series itself.

The plot of the movie is pretty simple and straightforward: Cocoa goes back home for a week to help her mother and sister at their bakery, and of course as a result she and her friends have to have a brief departure from each other. With Kokoa's absence from Rabbit House, we got bits read more
Aug 12, 2018
Alright, so Himegoto is a gender-bender anime, that detail is something that caught my attention before I even knew about this series given I'd seen images of the protagonist around the web a good bit. Once I'd given this anime a chance, I was mildly amused at the show for...around three episodes, but by the end of it I can't say I enjoyed it all that much given that it kinda played it's gimmick out by the last episode.

Alright, let's look at the plot
Episode 1: the plot starts off with the trap protagonist getting harassed by some guys because his parents supposedly travel all read more
Dec 23, 2017
Blend S (Anime) add (All reviews)
There are 6 key words that start with the letter S: Smile! Sweet! Sister! Sadistic! Surprise! & Service!
They are the words of which describe the beloved characters of the cafe which has their waitresses perform their jobs while acting out a certain character trait.

While I watched Blend S, I thought at first it could've just been anther moe slice of life anime, but getting into it, it created it's own style which lets it stand out from other shows of such, severing it from being just a generic slice of life.

Story
There really isn't much of a story that progresses on as it's basically just read more
Jun 23, 2017
This will be my first ever review for an anime. Since it's my first, I'll get better at doing this in time.

As someone who has quite a liking towards moe anime, I found this show fairly alright to watch. Hinako Note was a fairly decent moe slice of life anime. It wasn't really anything standout, but it was overall an alright anime to watch.

When I first started this show, I didn't really think I'd like it a lot because it couldn't have felt more generic to me. It felt like the show was trying to be too cute with things like the character having read more