Choudouryoku Mouko Daishuurai

Chapters: 11
Status: Finished
Published: Oct 4, 2013 to Mar 7, 2014
Genres: DementiaDementia, HistoricalHistorical
Authors: Kago, Shintarou (Story & Art)
Serialization: pocopoco

Score: 6.541 (scored by 353353 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: #119512
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 876

Aug 23, 2017
ashineewooper (All reviews)
The artwork is pretty sketched out/rough throughout, which works somewhat in its favor, also the main storyline sort of fades out and merges into something completely out of "HAND." *buh dum tss*
As it progresses-- things seem to get more and more wicked and it had me questioning why I was reading it, only downside I saw to this manga was how potato people were in reality.

All I can say for sure is this ending took a turn in my head, and I can never unsee what happened in this manga; assess yourself if you can handle such a deep and disturbing manga like this..
Feb 27, 2016
HatefulRandom (All reviews)
So um, Super Powered Mongolia Invasion is actually not about Mongols at all. Well they are there but... only for the first chapter.

Story - 7
What if instead of discovering steam and electricity we discovered...well...giant limbs? This is the story of our world developing with giant limbs as locomotion. Is it original? Surely. Is it entertaining? Likely. It is coherent? No. No, no, no.

Art - 8
The art style is very detailed and very bloody. Keep away from people who have a lot of nightmares, as there is a lot of night-mare read more
Mar 6, 2018
Inukanura (All reviews)
to stumbled upon this manga means to jump up to the most bizarre and irrational history about the world, and their beautiful relationship with mongolian horses, that indeed is not actual horses.

Story:7/10
i found the story to be very unique depiction of our actual history, with the addition of these strangeness that occured. the more we dwell into the abnormalities of the mongolian horses, the more we discovered the true form of their uses. the story greatly emphasize these development.

if you’re not enjoying these bizarre story in the first place, you’ll better stop continuing, because it only gets better, or worse.

Art:10/10
what we can appreciate in this read more