Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 4
Chapters: 16
Status: Finished
Published: Oct 4, 2001 to 2004
Authors: Tateno, Makoto (Story & Art)
Serialization: Magazine Be x Boy

Score: 8.081 (scored by 2289 users)
Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Kimi-
Dec 8, 2008
Now when you see what ive rated this manga you will probably think that im being abit too Lenient but honestly this was the first yaoi/shounen ai that i properly thought had a the best storyline ive read in a while.

When i first started reading this i was like woah two semes?! I got that idea because they were both really strong characters which i found different from your typical yaoi manga, i found that this was probably one of the things that kept me fixated throughout this whole manga.
I personally thought that the art was amazing in this manga and the characters truely read more
stealthy_tokyo
Jan 2, 2008
I don't know if I"m being too generous on this manga or not, but I'll tell you one thing, I've read this manga over and over again and it is awesome xD

Why do I like it? The two main characters is outstanding. It's one of those where one person is "I love you but you don't get it so I'll wait" while the other person is "I love this guy buy why can't I accept him?" Basically, it's hard-to-get type xD

I also love the art. The proportions, details, backgrounds, and characters are very well drawn. It may be all in the style, but it is read more
yorokobi826
Dec 20, 2014
It has been awhile since I gave a score of 10 for a manga.
Tateno Makoto's Yellow is indeed a masterpiece.
The first chapter got me hooked that I continued reading it til the end for a whole day. Every chapter is a must read.

Taki and Goh are not your typical uke/seme action couple (where one is weak and often needs a saviour and the other will just appear and be his knight in shining armor )both of them are on equal grounds, both are good looking and they both have good fighting skills (to beat up the bad guys -_^).
They started as partners and their read more