Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 1
Chapters: 28
Status: Finished
Published: Jul 22, 2005
Authors: Timaking (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 6.411 (scored by 967 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 16, 2008
isikaru (All reviews)
Don't get me wrong, this was a good oneshot manga, but I wasn't expecting it to be so historical. I guess having to read all the text was a bit boring for someone like me. It was like reading a history text book more than anything else. However, I think it's a very interesting and well put together was of representing the relationship of Afghanistan and the countries involved in it's history.

If you want to learn about the history of Afghanistan, this manga is for you. If you're not interested in that, you might want to skip this (or just read the panels and skip read more
Jun 1, 2011
MisaTange (All reviews)
Alright, everyone! Let's gather for an important part of world history; the history of Afghanistan as we review Timaking's only known manga, Afuganisu-tan!

Story:
Again, as said before, this tells a bit of history about Afghanistan. The story is slow-paced and episodic, but does its job decently. However, Timaking feels that it is necessary to add text alongside the panels. I don't actually feel that this is a good way to tell the story.

Art:
Adorable, adorable with moe written all over it. It's average, though, but does its job well.

Character:
The story is told with Afuganisu-tan's eyes. There is your naive youngster named Afuganisu-tan, a boastful one named Pakis-tan, read more