Ride-On King

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: May 26, 2018 to ?
Genres: ActionAction, ComedyComedy, FantasyFantasy, ShounenShounen
Authors: Baba, Yasushi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Sirius

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Mar 9, 2020
EisenhornPuritus (All reviews)
At this point (Chapter 13) I can say with no shame that this is a GOOD isekai manga, way above most of them. I started reading it, as many, because of meme magic. I just wanted to see an Isekai with Putin riding monsters and defeating enemies left and right.

Instead (Or we could say "also"), I got a fun, engaging manga, with atypical characters (None free from imperfection), above average art and some interesting twists on the most basic isekai tropes. It's too soon to emit a deep analysis on it at this point, I think, but I would definitely recommend it to anybody read more
Sep 4, 2020
iryg (All reviews)
ISEKAI PUTIN

For real we need stuff like that, between that and the house husband Yakuza, I see a new strand of humor that I can't help but fucking love.

It's just so random it's amazing, really nice change of pace in the manga environment which has been 90% shitty isekai and garbage romance lately.

Putin, dragons and lolis, what an amazing time to be alive. The excitement Putin feels when he learns of a whole new world to ride is pretty cool and unironically a good message about how easily you can trap yourself mentally and get depressed if you don't change horizons or try new things.

I'm read more