Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 2
Chapters: 27
Status: Finished
Published: May 23, 2016 to Nov 13, 2017
Authors: Nagata, Kabi (Story & Art)
Serialization: pixiv Comic

Score: 8.331 (scored by 919 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Feb 28, 2019
flomu (All reviews)
I really want to say that I love this series because I can relate to Kabi-sensei's struggles, but I think it's more correct to say that Kabi-sensei made me relate to her struggles. I felt myself empathizing with Kabi-sensei while reading her earlier work, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness, feeling sorry for her as she described her depression, anxiety, and sexuality.

But with My Solo Exchange Diary, it was so much more intense. This series isn't at all structured like My Lesbian Experience, which had a well-defined beginning, middle, and end all centered around her lesbian experience. In fact, My Solo Exchange Diary doesn't have much read more
Feb 25, 2019
somaisbatman (All reviews)
My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness is, well, very clearly about being a lesbian and being lonely. My Solo Exchange Diary is a less straightforward of a title, but its theme still becomes apparent pretty quickly.

My Solo Exchange Diary is about your mom.

It’s about all the things you have to hide from her. It’s about trying to come to terms with how she raised you. It’s about trying and failing to escape her unceasing mental and physical gravity. It’s about looking for substitutes for her seemingly uncaring warmth. It’s about being a family disgrace in so many different ways.

Peppered throughout are the mangaka’s reflections on depression, read more
Oct 25, 2018
Taigator20 (All reviews)
Where do I begin? As someone who could relate with many aspects of this manga, it is impossible for me to find anything bad to say about it.
The mangaka is entirely open and honest about how events in her life have shaped her into the person she is now. She is well aware of her "faults" and the ways in which her subconscious have led to her actions in life.
While telling this often sad, yet also inspirational, story the mangaka finds ways to make me laugh and find so much enjoyment in her unique art style.
I look forward to more content from read more