Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jun 6, 2017 to ?
Authors: Shiruka, Bakaudon (Story & Art)
Serialization: Manga Action

Score: 6.571 (scored by 86 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 349

Sep 3, 2019
SiriusTimeKeeper (All reviews)
**Warning!! This is a harsh and brutal manga, and will certainly make you feel depressed. If you are reading this for relaxation and laughter, this manga isn't recommended; however, if you want to take a dip into the psychotic and twisted human nature, this manga will open your eyes.

Story:
This manga revolves around the theme of “bullying” and “lacking personal core values”. Won’t dive into this too much since it will spoil the story. The plot flows well, and will, oftentimes, leave some cliffhangers for the following chapters.

Enjoyment:
I don’t enjoy this manga (mentally), but this manga’s story is so foul that it kept me, a read more
Sep 6, 2019
SaSarou (All reviews)
this is hidden gem why ?
because there is no longer manga like this anymore

this is masterpiece why ?
because it dare to make something new something none can do anymore
not only that it also done in a brilliant way to make interested and excited for every-god-damn chapter

we no longer have manga like this anymore yet people decide to come here and whine how brutal and scary it is

this world is filled with beautiful and lovely manga but what about us ?
us human who yearn for violence and some-brutal fked up things ? there is nothing like that anymore thankfully KNAT got you read more