Edit Manga Information

Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?

Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?

Synonyms: I, the Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?
Japanese: 魔王の俺が奴隷エルフを嫁にしたんだが、どう愛でればいい?

Type: Novel
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 1, 2017 to ?
Authors: Teshima, Fuminori (Story), COMTA (Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 7.871 (scored by 250 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 19, 2018
SovietWeeb (All reviews)
This was a story I wasn't expecting much. I've heard countless stories with the same plot before that sound interesting. But once you read it, You realize the story isn't good at all.

Thankfully this story manages to actually be fairly entertaining. It's by no means the next big thing. But there is a charming feeling as the family slowly grows.

The Elf girl is probably the best part if not the Dragon girl. They both manage to be the right amount of adorable without being obnoxious

Only thing I don't like Is how the world is explained with Slavery and everything. Normally In stories with Slavery read more
Oct 22, 2018
Furuzaki (All reviews)
"I, One of Twelve Demon Lords, Hired an Elf as a Servant, but I'm too shy to say I like her." Review of Vol 1 and 2.

Story: The "Slave Elf" romance is just a sub-plot, it's actually one of those Let's-Save-The-World stories... The Church are Sorcerer hunters, brutally slaughtering any sorcerer they can find, until our Protagonist, who becomes loved and respected by men and woman alike, ends that long war to unite against a stronger enemy. A typical shounen story, enemies not being killed when defeated, no kissing or sex, and a protagonist with a "unique" power.

Art: The art if fine, illustrations read more