Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2022 11:46 PM

May 2017
yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. it shows thisack really well, and if I ever wanted to watch this show again, I would watch it for the themes you describe here.
Jun 28, 2022 12:03 AM
Jul 2020
Unfortunately, DitF just wasn't for me, but I appreciate the insights on this and your last post! Shed some light on the things that I noticed but may have kept in the back of my mind when watching it. Also, I have so much respect for you for responding so kindly to even those who are saying mean things. Glad you found an anime you really enjoyed :)
lunitysmoonJun 28, 2022 12:06 AM
Jun 28, 2022 12:14 AM

Apr 2016
Remocracy said:
Still managed to waste your energy clicking this thread, clicking the reply button and typing out that bullshit

We put a "." at the end of a sentence, please check your grammar.
Jun 28, 2022 12:17 AM
Mar 2022
the anime is boring but the boringness makes it good for me. its boring but its good
Jun 28, 2022 12:47 AM

May 2017
Watch Gurren Lagann. It's Ditf but a million times better.
Jun 28, 2022 1:07 AM
May 2022
Swagernator said:
Remocracy said:
Still managed to waste your energy clicking this thread, clicking the reply button and typing out that bullshit

Who do you think you are wtf?
Jun 28, 2022 1:15 AM
Dec 2020
Praise it for the theme all you want
You wont change the fact that the plot progression sucks
Jun 28, 2022 1:30 AM

May 2022
vooidt said:
I disliked this anime. No... I actually hate this anime, I'd argue. But after looking at your replies to the others, you have my respect. You handled angry comments unlike many MAL users. I respect you so much, man. You sir, have a good day!

Thank you man! I think this way we can really get to discussing things, even if it ends with differing opinions. At least we can achieve a level of communication and some understanding.

demision said:
yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. it shows thisack really well, and if I ever wanted to watch this show again, I would watch it for the themes you describe here.

Excellent! That is so nice to hear. Its funny it took me writing that first thread and then reflecting on it to realize what affected me emotionally was happening episode by episode right before my eyes. I wasn't giving it much thought since most of DiTF is 50% child drama and 50% mech battles. Its only in key episodes that you really find out what the hell is really going on. Its a pretty trippy and unconventional way of presenting a story. And that would explain some dislike for the show and how its structured overall.

soleiltuskki said:
Unfortunately, DitF just wasn't for me, but I appreciate the insights on this and your last post! Shed some light on the things that I noticed but may have kept in the back of my mind when watching it. Also, I have so much respect for you for responding so kindly to even those who are saying mean things. Glad you found an anime you really enjoyed :)

Thank you for the kind words! Sharing my thoughts on DiTF and engaging with everyone here at MAL has been fun and interesting. I am very glad that in this manner I can also show the different layers to this show I hold dear. That said, I hope you find yourself revisiting DiTF some time.

Swagernator said:
Remocracy said:

Not in this thread we don't! My friend gets a pass. If for this one time at least!

Shonimejai said:
the anime is boring but the boringness makes it good for me. its boring but its good

You are very easy going I see! Hey, you wont see me complaining about it. You can better enjoy and appreciate things this way! I guarantee it, if you don't already know. :)
LordKirkisJun 28, 2022 3:43 AM
Jun 28, 2022 2:19 AM

May 2022
AlexPlayer said:

Someone said the same thing about EVA which I am 4 episodes in watching on Blu Ray. Lets just say that I'm blown away and cant stop cheesing from how happy I am of experiencing it. I see the occasional parallel between DitF and EVA but the shows are still pretty different as far as I can tell. And I feel I'm appreciating it for different reasons. I expect the same will happen with Gurren Lagann when I get to it! So hold on while I finish EVA which I will have a lot to say when the time comes.

Dinxama said:

The pacing was pretty strange Ill give you that. You really have to work with it to enjoy the show to the fullest. xD
LordKirkisJun 28, 2022 3:44 AM
Jun 28, 2022 2:31 AM
Oct 2021
Idk if you remember me from your recent post and I yes did read the whole ting you wrote in this forum, I can very much agree with what you said since there are some aspects of the show that I noticed and attracted me as well as the main goal and message it wanted to give the viewers but the show just isn't my cup of tea, I recommend you watch Evangelion if you love this one, looking forward if you ever make a forum about it if you ever do.
Jun 28, 2022 3:09 AM
Apr 2022
LordKirkis said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
this anime is trash and im not reading 🙏

One mans trash is another mans treasure. What's your sort of treasure?

well said pal; I feel the same about DITF, it's a treasure for many, yet trash for others, not that it matters though, beauty lies in the eye of persuer.
Ditf is exceptionally good no doubt.
Jun 28, 2022 3:17 AM

May 2022
ichihito said:
Idk if you remember me from your recent post and I yes did read the whole ting you wrote in this forum, I can very much agree with what you said since there are some aspects of the show that I noticed and attracted me as well as the main goal and message it wanted to give the viewers but the show just isn't my cup of tea, I recommend you watch Evangelion if you love this one, looking forward if you ever make a forum about it if you ever do.

You bet your silly pants I will! I am 4 episodes into EVA and already in love!
Also, thanks for reading all that! I'm glad you took something away from it. I will write on EVA for sure, so look forward to it!

artishzone said:

well said pal; I feel the same about DITF, it's a treasure for many, yet trash for others, not that it matters though, beauty lies in the eye of persuer.

Nothing but the truth! Thanks for bringing love to this thread and the show. :)
LordKirkisJun 28, 2022 3:21 AM
Jun 28, 2022 3:24 AM
Apr 2022
LordKirkis said:
ichihito said:

You bet your silly pants I will! I am 4 episodes into EVA and already in love!
Also, thanks for reading all that! I'm glad you took something away from it. I will write on EVA for sure, so look forward to it!

artishzone said:

Nothing but the truth! Thanks for bringing love to this thread and the show. :)

Its a pleasure to support fellow DITF fan, thanks to you too
Jun 28, 2022 5:17 AM

May 2017
LordKirkis said:
AlexPlayer said:

Someone said the same thing about EVA which I am 4 episodes in watching on Blu Ray. Lets just say that I'm blown away and cant stop cheesing from how happy I am of experiencing it. I see the occasional parallel between DitF and EVA but the shows are still pretty different as far as I can tell. And I feel I'm appreciating it for different reasons. I expect the same will happen with Gurren Lagann when I get to it! So hold on while I finish EVA which I will have a lot to say when the time comes.

Dinxama said:

The pacing was pretty strange Ill give you that. You really have to work with it to enjoy the show to the fullest. xD

Gurren Lagann is way more similar.
Eva is more so inspired. Zero Two is literally a reference to Asuka, the pilot of EVA 02.
Let me know when you start GL and tell me if you agree that it's way better.
Jun 28, 2022 5:20 AM

May 2022
AlexPlayer said:
LordKirkis said:

Gurren Lagann is way more similar.
Eva is more so inspired. Zero Two is literally a reference to Asuka, the pilot of EVA 02.
Let me know when you start GL and tell me if you agree that it's way better.

Noted and will do!
Jun 28, 2022 6:24 AM
Jan 2021
I respect your experiences in watching the shows. In my opinion, experiences in consuming a particular media is an important criterion in rating and recommendations.

I don't feel the same way though regarding the show, to me the show is a mecha show with a lot of wasted potential.
Jun 28, 2022 6:29 AM

May 2022
CynicalDiogenes said:
I respect your experiences in watching the shows. In my opinion, experiences in consuming a particular media is an important criterion in rating and recommendations.

I don't feel the same way though regarding the show, to me the show is a mecha show with a lot of wasted potential.

Thank you, and to that I would say that its likely the show resulted in being something totally different than some expected.
Jun 28, 2022 6:57 AM

Aug 2017
Swagernator said:
Remocracy said:

Please check deez nuts because your mom is receiving five of them every night.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jun 28, 2022 7:24 AM

May 2022
Remocracy said:
Swagernator said:

Please check deez nuts because your mom is receiving five of them every night.

Subarashii!!!!!
Jun 28, 2022 7:56 AM

Feb 2021
LordKirkis said:
Mantron said:
I'm no reading all that but I know that you're a twin of furuhashi1

I might be... or I could just be his clone. You should double check with furuhashi1. xD

Well, I didn't meant anything negative here. I didn't even said FranXX is trash even though I hate it.

LordKirkis said:
Furuhashi1 said:
Just Because I Commented lol I became a twin and 2.99 I think u just Hate every Anime.

By god a mean of 2.99. He's hard to convince that's for sure!

My low mean score doesn't mean that I don't enjoy. My opinions just change over time and you are right that you cannot convince me about anything.

Furuhashi1 said:
Mantron said:
I'm no reading all that but I know that you're a twin of furuhashi1
Just Because I Commented lol I became a twin and 2.99 I think u just Hate every Anime.

No I called you a twin because you care so much about the stats and is too much bothered that FranXX has a low score. I don't understand why people try to waste their time defending their favourites. Even I like many anime which are hated by the community but I wouldn't waste my time making threads about it.

Furuhashi1 said:

haha They just Want excuse bro And try to Dodge the Forum Every Single Time he just Saw my Quote and thought
"I have Got no Concrete thing I should write maybe I am just Gonna pick someone and just Talk About him, Done and I have no idea What I should Write more except they are just Gonna Message me again I am Gonna just Write Ditf is Trash that is my only line"

As I said I meant nothing negative. If I wanted to say that it is trash, I would have said it sooner.
Jun 28, 2022 8:01 AM

Sep 2021
Mantron said:
LordKirkis said:

I might be... or I could just be his clone. You should double check with furuhashi1. xD

Well, I didn't meant anything negative here. I didn't even said FranXX is trash even though I hate it.

LordKirkis said:

By god a mean of 2.99. He's hard to convince that's for sure!

My low mean score doesn't mean that I don't enjoy. My opinions just change over time and you are right that you cannot convince me about anything.

Furuhashi1 said:

No I called you a twin because you care so much about the stats and is too much bothered that FranXX has a low score. I don't understand why people try to waste their time defending their favourites. Even I like many anime which are hated by the community but I wouldn't waste my time making threads about it.

Furuhashi1 said:

haha They just Want excuse bro And try to Dodge the Forum Every Single Time he just Saw my Quote and thought
"I have Got no Concrete thing I should write maybe I am just Gonna pick someone and just Talk About him, Done and I have no idea What I should Write more except they are just Gonna Message me again I am Gonna just Write Ditf is Trash that is my only line"

As I said I meant nothing negative. If I wanted to say that it is trash, I would have said it sooner.
We Didn't said about Franxx Score Just Yours now you are making things up and this Thread is Explaining the Story of Franxx not Defending Franxx and U have said yourself that you haven't even red the Forum so how do you know?
Jun 28, 2022 8:04 AM

May 2022
Mantron said:

Talk to me about what you hate about it
Jun 28, 2022 8:06 AM

Feb 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Mantron said:

We Didn't said about Franxx Score Just Yours now you are making things up and this Thread is Explaining the Story of Franxx not Defending Franxx and U have said yourself that you haven't even red the Forum so how do you know?

That's what exactly shows that you care about its score. If it was received well and had high score, then OP wouldn't have made this thread. He made another thread calling FranXX as misunderstood masterpiece. So I didn't bothered to read this one completely.
Jun 28, 2022 8:09 AM

Sep 2021
Mantron said:
Furuhashi1 said:

That's what exactly shows that you care about its score. If it was received well and had high score, then OP wouldn't have made this thread. He made another thread calling FranXX as misunderstood masterpiece. So I didn't bothered to read this one completely.
Well Everyone knows MAL Ratings Are Shit I like Crunchyroll X Funimation Community they are very Respectful and Chill and If you Go and Search On Google Engine or Edge u will 94% people who have watched Franxx Enjoyed it and Rated it like that and MAL rating is not Absolute.
Jun 28, 2022 8:14 AM

May 2022
Furuhashi1 said:
Mantron said:

Well Everyone knows MAL Ratings Are Shit I like Crunchyroll X Funimation Community they are very Respectful and Chill and If you Go and Search On Google Engine or Edge u will 94% people who have watched Franxx Enjoyed it and Rated it like that and MAL rating is not Absolute.

Oooh good to know!
Jun 28, 2022 10:44 AM

Feb 2021
LordKirkis said:
Mantron said:

Well, it's been a long time since I watched it. So I won't be able to tell much. The main thing I hated were the characters and the ending felt too much rushed especially the last 4 eps.
Jun 28, 2022 12:30 PM
Feb 2021
Love how much effort you put into this post, i went through a phase similar as u did right after finishing it, I was hoping Eva would deliver a similar feeling but it left me depressed for days after the last scene of the movie. Eva is in my top 5 anime of all time but it did not connect w me half as close as how Ditf did, maybe it’s because i connected w the characters way more so I experience the events they are experiencing. Me writing this now makes me emotional, remembering what I been through with the show, how it was an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for this post.
Jun 28, 2022 2:37 PM

May 2022
Mantron said:
LordKirkis said:

Well, it's been a long time since I watched it. So I won't be able to tell much. The main thing I hated were the characters and the ending felt too much rushed especially the last 4 eps.

It has been a while for a lot of folks, and so it would be difficult to discuss in detail. I do get that. Most of the characters in DiTF besides the 2 main characters have very limited supporting roles. Understanding character core design and purpose can better help see the focus of a shows story. As for the last 4 episodes, I think a revisit could lead to fresh perspective and newly found appreciation for them. That's what I think. It's all about posing yourself questions (or asking online, on a thread like this one) why the episodes led up to what they led up to, and how that might make sense thematically to the overall story.

What if for example you care deeply for multiple characters that have large roles in a story? Well that’s the point where you know the shows not for you. Its possible that it can be, but you would have pick the show apart to find your appreciation for it.

tobyih said:
Love how much effort you put into this post, i went through a phase similar as u did right after finishing it, I was hoping Eva would deliver a similar feeling but it left me depressed for days after the last scene of the movie. Eva is in my top 5 anime of all time but it did not connect w me half as close as how Ditf did, maybe it’s because i connected w the characters way more so I experience the events they are experiencing. Me writing this now makes me emotional, remembering what I been through with the show, how it was an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for this post.

Glad to see you related with my write up. I made this post as much for myself as for fans like you. I totally get where you are coming from; you certainly empathized strongly with the characters. Thanks for reading.

I am currently watching EVA; its fantastic, but I can the see its dripping with dread. Very fascinating, and eager to see where this leads to.
LordKirkisJun 28, 2022 9:42 PM
Jun 29, 2022 1:14 AM
Jun 2022
NeJojofag said:
A good post, in fact you wrote the main meaning of this work, although many haters do not even remember it. I know why there is actually a hate on Franxxx and I admit that there are reasons for this, I feel sorry for the reputation of this work, it brought warmth to the soul of so many people and this post reinforces this fact. I have literally never seen another anime that is so hated as Franxxx, especially in the community of my country (Russia), it is difficult to express my admiration for this work when everyone hates it and can offend just for the opinion.

Statistics from a popular Russian site :

Наш человек. Уважаю)
Jun 29, 2022 1:18 AM
Apr 2022
TeRaPeVt said:
NeJojofag said:
A good post, in fact you wrote the main meaning of this work, although many haters do not even remember it. I know why there is actually a hate on Franxxx and I admit that there are reasons for this, I feel sorry for the reputation of this work, it brought warmth to the soul of so many people and this post reinforces this fact. I have literally never seen another anime that is so hated as Franxxx, especially in the community of my country (Russia), it is difficult to express my admiration for this work when everyone hates it and can offend just for the opinion.

Statistics from a popular Russian site :

Наш человек. Уважаю)
урааааааав, я не единственный здесь русский)))))
Jun 29, 2022 11:56 AM
Apr 2021
thx God, i found some One that knows what he's/she's doin.
it's actually tarde, cos almost none watch animes to learn smth.
liked to read your experience.
hope u enjoy a lot more animes arround there ✌️
Jun 29, 2022 8:51 PM

May 2022
Rafavskyi said:
thx God, i found some One that knows what he's/she's doin.
it's actually tarde, cos almost none watch animes to learn smth.
liked to read your experience.
hope u enjoy a lot more animes arround there ✌️

Hey, I am happy you read and enjoyed my take on this amazing show. I will definitely be watching more anime's, post deep analysis and reviews as I really enjoyed doing so with DiTF. Thanks again! :)

Edit: I will actually make a post about Neon Genesis Evangelion as soon as I'm finished with it. So do look forward for that if interested.
Jun 30, 2022 12:25 AM

Nov 2020
is every ditf fan fatherless???????????? (not being toxic just want confirm it)

"No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?"
Jun 30, 2022 2:41 AM

Feb 2021
I won't say much (since I'm feeling quite lazy now) but one thing "DITF was just wasted potential"

also, you have my respect for handling those L replies like a chad.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 30, 2022 4:53 AM
Mar 2022
why are all these comments so toxic lmao, just let bro write about how much he loves a show without all the useless "don't care" and "didn't ask" comments
Jul 2, 2022 6:17 AM
Mar 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Yes Yes. you are trash there's no way you can read anime
Jul 2, 2022 7:20 AM
Dec 2020
00-ZeroTwo-00 said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

yes i watch dub i dont read anime
Jul 2, 2022 7:50 AM

May 2022
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
00-ZeroTwo-00 said:

Darling in the Franxx in dub just wont do. Better to skip the show entirely if thats the case.

There are many shows where dubs would make me dislike a show. This is one of them. 100%.

Overall reception in Japan was a lot more positive and its no wonder why.

LordKirkisJul 2, 2022 7:54 AM
Jul 2, 2022 8:18 AM
Dec 2020
LordKirkis said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Darling in the Franxx in dub just wont do. Better to skip the show entirely if thats the case.

There are many shows where dubs would make me dislike a show. This is one of them. 100%.

its still going to be terrible you cant say someone disliking something is based on the dub
Jul 2, 2022 8:29 AM

May 2021
So ... they need each other to survive, right? Something enforced by the shows' metaphor of that bird whose name I already forgot which neither exists nor could survive because of Natural Selection.

Sorry to be the one breaking this to you but that's codependency, not love.

Jul 2, 2022 7:13 PM

May 2022
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
LordKirkis said:

its still going to be terrible you cant say someone disliking something is based on the dub

Ever seen Cowboy Bebop? Great dubs. What about Samurai Champloo? also pretty good. Konosuba? Fantastic, actually I am sure they studied the original japanese voices because they matched very well! Spy X Family dubs? mostly ok, but the children sound off; the voice actors playing the dubbed children in Spy X Family sound like teens and not children. Because of this the comedy is completely destroyed for anyone watching dubs. Its a shame tbh. I think people need to realize when its a good time for subs, and when dubs are acceptable. Dubs can break a show as I see it because the shows tone can easily wane from its original intent. The difference is a lot more than people realize.

So yeah, not all shows have bad dubs, but most arguably do. If anyone for example watched Darling in the Franxx dubbed and thought it was cringe, boring, or corny. Id be compelled to agree with them. Attack on Titan dubs are probably hot trash too from the bit I heard. Why does Eren's Titan sound like a Teradactyl? Weird AF.

LordKirkisJul 2, 2022 7:49 PM
Jul 2, 2022 7:16 PM

Dec 2021
is this title but real life or this particular anime ?
Jul 2, 2022 7:17 PM

May 2022
RioFS said:
So ... they need each other to survive, right? Something enforced by the shows' metaphor of that bird whose name I already forgot which neither exists nor could survive because of Natural Selection.

Its called the Jian, and yes it does not exist, its a mythical creature after all. Enforced or was it expressed? Perspective plays a big role here (yours in this case) and how much you willingly choose to understand or be ignorant of also plays largely into your overall enjoyment.

LOL you gave the show a 1. A bit off the mark if you ask me. Did you watch in dubs? that might do it. :|
LordKirkisJul 2, 2022 7:47 PM
Jul 2, 2022 7:44 PM

May 2022
kushmonatl said:
is this title but real life or this particular anime ?

Relevant on both fronts. Real life and this particular show.
Jul 2, 2022 8:48 PM
Dec 2020
LordKirkis said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Ever seen Cowboy Bebop? Great dubs. What about Samurai Champloo? also pretty good. Konosuba? Fantastic, actually I am sure they studied the original japanese voices because they matched very well! Spy X Family dubs? mostly ok, but the children sound off; the voice actors playing the dubbed children in Spy X Family sound like teens and not children. Because of this the comedy is completely destroyed for anyone watching dubs. Its a shame tbh. I think people need to realize when its a good time for subs, and when dubs are acceptable. Dubs can break a show as I see it because the shows tone can easily wane from its original intent. The difference is a lot more than people realize.

So yeah, not all shows have bad dubs, but most arguably do. If anyone for example watched Darling in the Franxx dubbed and thought it was cringe, boring, or corny. Id be compelled to agree with them. Attack on Titan dubs are probably hot trash too from the bit I heard. Why does Eren's Titan sound like a Teradactyl? Weird AF.

i mean i cant be entertained well of it watch sub and why would i rewatch an anime
Jul 2, 2022 9:18 PM

May 2021
LordKirkis said:
RioFS said:

Its called the Jian, and yes it does not exist, its a mythical creature after all. Enforced or was it expressed? Perspective plays a big role here (yours in this case) and how much you willingly choose to understand or be ignorant of also plays largely into your overall enjoyment.

LOL you gave the show a 1. A bit off the mark if you ask me. Did you watch in dubs? that might do it. :|

Watched it in sub and the score s exactly as it should be.

Jul 2, 2022 9:47 PM

May 2022
RioFS said:
LordKirkis said:

Fair enough. The shows not for you. Nothing wrong with that.

Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
LordKirkis said:

i mean i cant be entertained well of it watch sub and why would i rewatch an anime

I understand some folks really don't enjoy subs at all; I get that. But it should be said that lot of the detail and charm from these anime shows are highly dependent on the original japanese voice work. This is not always the case, but often times its at the heart of the show. Worst case scenarios are that not only is the show dependent on japanese voices, but that the dubs are half assed. This is generally so unacceptable I'd just outright recommend skipping the show altogether.
Jul 2, 2022 9:49 PM
Dec 2020
LordKirkis said:
RioFS said:

Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

I understand some folks really don't enjoy subs at all; I get that. But it should be said that lot of the detail and charm from these anime shows are highly dependent on the original japanese voice work. This is not always the case, but often times its at the heart of the show. Worst case scenarios are that not only is the show dependent on japanese voices, but that the dubs are half assed. This is generally so unacceptable I'd just outright recommend skipping the show altogether.
i watched a 7 ep fandub of happy sugar lifei will always choose a dub over a sub
Jul 3, 2022 3:51 PM

May 2022
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
LordKirkis said:

i watched a 7 ep fandub of happy sugar lifei will always choose a dub over a sub

Fan dubs!? xD thats crazy. Have a link? Well in havent watched the show either.
Jul 3, 2022 3:53 PM
Dec 2020
LordKirkis said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Fan dubs!? xD thats crazy. Have a link? Well in havent watched the show either.
it was a really bad fandub with like no budget its on animixplay the one good fandub ive seen was skip beat
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.