Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 28, 2022 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
CickNipolla said:

this is like trying to argue that an apple and a different colored apple arent both an apple. Naruto very clearly coined many concepts that JJK copied. The fact that you are having to make excuses on the similiarties shows you already refuse to even acknowledge the concept of JJK copying naruto

I am not arguing that JJK has not copied concepts from Naruto. I acknowledge that Naruto and JJK have similarities but these are just foundations. I can find most of these concepts in other animes as well.
If JJK can copy those traits and still make fans go crazy about them, then they have done a good job. That doesn't mean the anime is bad or anything. Naruto and JJK are both mediocre to me anyways.

A similar thread had someone compare AOT with Kabenari of the Iron Fortress saying it is a ripoff. If it was truly a rip-off, then Kabenari was a good rip off. The true rip off with no shame anime was Back Arrow. It was even obvious in the story as well. Different characters but same story, similar world and same concepts.

I don't mind JJK copying another. but it was well done, I will just point out how well done it was to a point where you can still pick differences.

Mar 28, 2022 1:53 PM

May 2020
therefore-I-AM said:
CickNipolla said:

this is like trying to argue that an apple and a different colored apple arent both an apple. Naruto very clearly coined many concepts that JJK copied. The fact that you are having to make excuses on the similiarties shows you already refuse to even acknowledge the concept of JJK copying naruto

I am not arguing that JJK has not copied concepts from Naruto. I acknowledge that Naruto and JJK have similarities but these are just foundations. I can find most of these concepts in other animes as well.
If JJK can copy those traits and still make fans go crazy about them, then they have done a good job. That doesn't mean the anime is bad or anything. Naruto and JJK are both mediocre to me anyways.

A similar thread had someone compare AOT with Kabenari of the Iron Fortress saying it is a ripoff. If it was truly a rip-off, then Kabenari was a good rip off. The true rip off with no shame anime was Back Arrow. It was even obvious in the story as well. Different characters but same story, similar world and same concepts.

I don't mind JJK copying another. but it was well done, I will just point out how well done it was to a point where you can still pick differences.

not sure what other show copies kakashi down to the bone, or what anime go with a 3 man squad of a violent girl, a stupid guy, and a quiet guy. obviously a 3 man team isnt something specific to naruto, but clearly each of the 3 characters are more similiar to naruto, sasuke, and the pink hair girl (forgot her name lMAO)
Mar 28, 2022 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
CickNipolla said:

not sure what other show copies kakashi down to the bone, or what anime go with a 3 man squad of a violent girl, a stupid guy, and a quiet guy. obviously a 3 man team isnt something specific to naruto, but clearly each of the 3 characters are more similiar to naruto, sasuke, and the pink hair girl (forgot her name lMAO)

Sakura.

I get it that JJK has a similar trope as Naruto..mostly down to the bone. I'm just accepting JJK has a more plausible team than team 7. I dunno why I just like their team better.

When I think of Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi's similarities in other animes, I am not looking at them as if they are in the team in other animes as well. I don't expect them to be in a team as Naruto did before. Most people accept Naruto as the goofy MC, Sakura as the girl with anger issues, Kakashi as the serious yet goofy teacher and Sasuke as the edgy lord emo kid.
I would just look for those traits. there are some goofy MCs in shounen, girls with some serious anger issues like Tatsumaki and Asuka, emo kids like Ishida and Giyuu, goofy senseis like Tengen or Onizuka.
Mar 28, 2022 3:03 PM

Jun 2021
CickNipolla said:
elaenim said:
Would people really bother using botting on MAL..?

unfortunately yes, up to 40% of some characters favorites have been found to be botted sometimes. its normally only shonen shows though

Wow that’s…quite sad actually
Mar 28, 2022 3:08 PM
Dec 2021
CickNipolla said:
Its no hidden secret that Jujutsu Kaisen is one of the most popular shows to bot, character favorites wise. It happens every year with the most popular anime. First it was attack on titan, then, Re;zero, then demon slayer, and now Jujutsu Kaisen.

Why does Sukuna have over 7k favorites? Not only is he not even a true character, but he has less than a full episodes worth of screen time over the entirety of the first season. For him to have nearly as many favorites as Megumi, the most complex character of the show, is proof enough that heavy botting is going on.

Probably because character design, and when he shows up it’s not a bunch of exposition/BS explaining how he’s bad. It is a big deal whenever he shows up whether it’s for the benefit or downfall of the hero/villains. He’s also hyped up given the context clues from the other characters in the show. You also have characters in the show that are there all the time and are very bland like panda. Similarly the dude who has cursed voice is super hyped up and his dialog could probably be condensed to like 5 sentences. Tldr I don’t think screen time matters, I think it’s the impact of said characters whenever they get screentime
Mar 28, 2022 3:42 PM

May 2020
LiterallyHou said:
Your fixation with characters from the same series surpassing each other is bizarre to say the least, OP. Incredibly petty thread, and even more sad that there are 50+ posts entertaining it.

person with low average score who hides their anime list crying on a website, sounds about typical of MAL users
Mar 28, 2022 3:46 PM

May 2020
elaenim said:
CickNipolla said:

unfortunately yes, up to 40% of some characters favorites have been found to be botted sometimes. its normally only shonen shows though

Wow that’s…quite sad actually

it really is.

there was a darling in the franxx character that had more than 80% favorites botted... that character was in the top 100 too

anytime a character from a new popular show breaks into the top 100 rapidly, its very likely the favorites are fake
Mar 28, 2022 4:44 PM

May 2020
LiterallyHou said:
CickNipolla said:

person with low average score who hides their anime list crying on a website, sounds about typical of MAL users
I guess you can't stalk me like you do the favorite count of characters. My seethium and copium detectors are off the charts, OP.

sorry i dont use 4chan and reddit all day so i dont know what those words mean. i have a career
Mar 28, 2022 5:26 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
therefore-I-AM said:

Maybe to them, there is something. Just something. But we can't see

But I dunno. Other than having 1 girl and 3 boys with a teacher kind of team, I don't see anything beyond that. Gojo might look like Kakashi and have similar characters but Gojo kinda set himself apart even if it is through comedy.

Itadori isn't as dumb as Naruto has been. He does certainly acts clueless at times. Nobara is not like Sakura at all! Okay, maybe their angry reactions but apart from that, I don't see Sakura in Nobara. Gege actually wrote a girl character. not like Kishimoto who seemed clueless with half the girls he wrote in Naruto.

So what was that guy even on about?

Nobody is making any excuses. Itadori, Megumi and Nobara couldn't be more different than the Naruto trio. If you force yourself to find similarities, you can find similarities between almost any characters. This doesn't mean one copied the other.
Mar 28, 2022 5:28 PM

May 2020
LiterallyHou said:
CickNipolla said:

sorry i dont use 4chan and reddit all day so i dont know what those words mean. i have a career
Sorry, I'm not chronically online enough to know what "4chan" and "reddit" are. I too have a job keeping track of the favorite count of characters on >MAL. Thus, I'd appreciate if you stop bothering me now.

im fairly certain its actually because youre stuck spending 7 hours a day at high school
Mar 28, 2022 5:28 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:

Nobody is making any excuses. Itadori, Megumi and Nobara couldn't be more different than the Naruto trio. If you force yourself to find similarities, you can find similarities between almost any characters. This doesn't mean one copied the other.

find similarities between the trio of demon slayer and naruto, oh wait u cant
Mar 28, 2022 5:29 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
therefore-I-AM said:

Itadori isn't a stupid guy. Just because he sometimes acts childish doesn't mean he is stupid. Megumi isn't the quiet guy. And Nobara, even though she is violent, has other traits as well. Comparing Nobara to Sakura is absolutely stupid. You are just trying to forcefully find similiarties.
Mar 28, 2022 6:29 PM

Dec 2020
therefore-I-AM said:
troilus_05s said:

There's no need to watch the show properly. Anyone with common sense can understand they aren't the same.

You are making some stupid nonexistent connections and trying to support your absolutely baseless claims. I am not in denial. You cannot look past your hatred for the show.

You could not counter my points and thus resorted to ad hominem attacks.
There is no point in even trying to converse with someone as narrow minded as you.

But I dunno. Other than having 1 girl and 3 boys with a teacher kind of team, I don't see anything beyond that. Gojo might look like Kakashi and have similar characters but Gojo kinda set himself apart even if it is through comedy.

Itadori isn't as dumb as Naruto has been. He does certainly acts clueless at times. Nobara is not like Sakura at all! Okay, maybe their angry reactions but apart from that, I don't see Sakura in Nobara. Gege actually wrote a girl character. not like Kishimoto who seemed clueless with half the girls he wrote in Naruto.

All they are trying to do (and failing at that) is dumbing down Itadori, Megumi and Nobara to fit a single personality and then compare it to the Naruto trio.
Mar 28, 2022 6:31 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
therefore-I-AM said:

All they are trying to do (and failing at that) is dumbing down Itadori, Megumi and Nobara to fit a single personality and then compare it to the Naruto trio.

thats crazy how u couldnt compare the demon slayer trio to the naruto trio... odd.. you said any trio can be compared if u try hard enough., i guess u were just making stuff up
Mar 28, 2022 6:33 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
troilus_05s said:

Sasuke and Zenitsu act cool. Naruto and Inosuke are idiots. You can even switch it. Sasuke and Inosuke act cool and Naruto and Zenitsu are idiots. Both work.

How about Doraemon? Nobita and Naruto are idiots. So they must be copies huh?

The JJK trio can't be dumbed down to a single personality trait. You are just lying and forcing the comparison when you say Itadori is the idiot guy (and so on with other characters). He isn't. That is absolutely wrong.
troilus_05sMar 28, 2022 6:37 PM
Mar 28, 2022 6:34 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
troilus_05s said:

thats crazy how u couldnt compare the demon slayer trio to the naruto trio... odd.. you said any trio can be compared if u try hard enough., i guess u were just making stuff up

I didn't say any trio. I said characters. Don't twist my words. And I was replying to you. I have other stuff to do too. I have a life outside of MAL. Don't expect people to always answer your question in a minute.
Mar 28, 2022 7:19 PM
Mar 2021
Paja03 said:
Because he is daddy

Yes sir. Ma daddy 🗿
Mar 28, 2022 7:27 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:

Sasuke and Zenitsu act cool. Naruto and Inosuke are idiots. You can even switch it. Sasuke and Inosuke act cool and Naruto and Zenitsu are idiots. Both work.

How about Doraemon? Nobita and Naruto are idiots. So they must be copies huh?

The JJK trio can't be dumbed down to a single personality trait. You are just lying and forcing the comparison when you say Itadori is the idiot guy (and so on with other characters). He isn't. That is absolutely wrong.

whether you like a character or not is not a character trait. i can not say i think haruhi suzumiya and the cat from re zero are similiar because i think they both are strong. you have 1600 posts in a year on MAL, u dont have anything to do lmao
Mar 28, 2022 9:08 PM
Mar 2021
Sukuna got that Black force energy plus the Madara Vibes (Slightly) naturally people gravitate toward him.
Mar 29, 2022 12:43 AM
Feb 2022
Paja03 said:
Because he is daddy

Bot, he is a bot, definitely a bot.
Mar 29, 2022 1:06 AM

Jan 2021
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:

about a year ago they did their big bot removal and the anime with the highest botting wwas

- re zer
- demon slayer
- one piece
- darling in the franxx
- hunter x hunter

you can probably still find the thread about it, since it wasnt very long ago

So no JJK :P

That's just according to MAL's definition of bots. Can't trust the data. Also, I was talking about a character from Code Geass. Not the show. Lelouch. Do you have the data for the characters? I am sure Lelouch is botted a LOT. Just like the other characters at the top.

Anyway, I was just trying to mess with you. I don't care about bots. And Sukuna favourites are mostly manga readers and a lot of anime onlies who find him cool.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1921033

Here for some information.

This was around may 2021 (Jjk ended around march 2021 so its bots weren't that significant).
Series like Kny and Aot final season had almost 33% bots in favorites.

As for characters, Lelouch had around 28% bots, while the most heavily botted character was ichigo (darling in the franxx) with more than 84% bots. Also you can see characters like Satouro Gojo already in the top 50 during that time with 15% bots.

And Tbh, even I dont trust these data. There are some assumption taken in this data as well so the final score or favorites are far from accurate (but at least its better than having so many bots). Also many people were complaining that certain characters already had a significant amount of favorites even before the bot surge yet their favorite were reduced even further than that.

If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 29, 2022 1:34 AM
Sep 2020
CickNipolla said:
Its no hidden secret that Jujutsu Kaisen is one of the most popular shows to bot, character favorites wise. It happens every year with the most popular anime. First it was attack on titan, then, Re;zero, then demon slayer, and now Jujutsu Kaisen.

Why does Sukuna have over 7k favorites? Not only is he not even a true character, but he has less than a full episodes worth of screen time over the entirety of the first season. For him to have nearly as many favorites as Megumi, the most complex character of the show, is proof enough that heavy botting is going on.

he is way to popular..u can see in social medias...fb, insta...its not impossible
Mar 29, 2022 1:43 AM

Sep 2021
Paja03 said:
Because he is daddy

This explains everything...
Mar 29, 2022 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
troilus_05s said:
therefore-I-AM said:

that's true.

if Itadori is the dumb kid, then i say all 3 of them are dumb too. they involve themselves in nonsense actions as well. Megumi doesn't act edgy. he's just a chilled quiet kid. there is even someone like that in my philosophy class.

Mar 29, 2022 5:56 AM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
you have 1600 posts in a year on MAL, u dont have anything to do lmao

Are you 12 year old? Seriously. Most of the forum posts are forum games I played a few weeks ago when I had free time. Also, even if you count all 1600 posts, it means I post 3.5 forum posts a day. That takes like 10 minutes. Not even that much.

Anyway, no need to tell me what I do and how I spend my time, especially when you are some random stranger on the internet.
troilus_05sMar 29, 2022 6:03 AM
Mar 29, 2022 6:09 AM

Dec 2020
FZREMAKE said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1921033

Here for some information.

This was around may 2021 (Jjk ended around march 2021 so its bots weren't that significant).
Series like Kny and Aot final season had almost 33% bots in favorites.

As for characters, Lelouch had around 28% bots, while the most heavily botted character was ichigo (darling in the franxx) with more than 84% bots. Also you can see characters like Satouro Gojo already in the top 50 during that time with 15% bots.

Thank you for the information! Appreciate it.

And Tbh, even I dont trust these data. There are some assumption taken in this data as well so the final score or favorites are far from accurate (but at least its better than having so many bots). Also many people were complaining that certain characters already had a significant amount of favorites even before the bot surge yet their favorite were reduced even further than that.

Agreed.
Mar 29, 2022 6:53 AM
Feb 2022
Still a cool character and allot of people think he is hot
Mar 29, 2022 7:22 AM
Jan 2022
CickNipolla said:

yeah tbf in s1 sakuna didn't do much if this was after s2 then maybe it would be right .
Mar 29, 2022 8:51 AM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
therefore-I-AM said:

lol
You act more dumb when you make a thread

Gojo is the strongest character of whole series and whole story revolves around him while Kakashi is just a side character

They are written wayy differently
On the basis of apperance and roles, saying someone copy of character of other anime is the extreme end of dumbness where you can approach

Also , Megumi ain't sasuke, he doesn't act cool, he acts calmly, he is even better than sasuke

Itadori ain't like Naruto, he is not as intelligent as other character but he is not as dumb and as trashy optimistic kid like Naruto

And Sakura, damn she is shit, no female character is like her, even nzueko is far better than her .

About sukuna
Yeah, because he is Daddy of all characters lol
Mar 29, 2022 11:44 AM
Mar 2022
CickNipolla said:

I think his character and dialogues
Mar 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Oct 2020
aktiwkunn said:
Megumi's a complex character?
you're joking, do you know what the word "complex" means ?

Megumi = Sasuke Ripoff
that's all he is

Calling Megumi a Sasuke rip-off is an insult. Megumi is a genuine friend and hasn't tried to kill Yuji and/or betrayed him to go seek out strength.

Mar 29, 2022 3:29 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:
you have 1600 posts in a year on MAL, u dont have anything to do lmao

Are you 12 year old? Seriously. Most of the forum posts are forum games I played a few weeks ago when I had free time. Also, even if you count all 1600 posts, it means I post 3.5 forum posts a day. That takes like 10 minutes. Not even that much.

Anyway, no need to tell me what I do and how I spend my time, especially when you are some random stranger on the internet.

bro spent days worth of the past years just making forum posts, hes down bad
Mar 29, 2022 3:31 PM

May 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
CickNipolla said:

lol

Gojo is the strongest character of whole series and whole story revolves around him while Kakashi is just a side character

On the basis of apperance and roles, saying someone copy of character of other anime is the extreme end of dumbness where you can approach

Also , Megumi ain't sasuke, he doesn't act cool, he acts calmly, he is even better than sasuke

Itadori ain't like Naruto, he is not as intelligent as other character but he is not as dumb and as trashy optimistic kid like Naruto

And Sakura, damn she is shit, no female character is like her, even nzueko is far better than her .

About sukuna
]

gojo has far less character development and traits than kakashi sadly. in the manga gojo does nothing but act op and be hot. his character isnt very good sadly when compared to the 3 man team. also naruto is a lot better than itadori, which is obvious based on naruto having 10x the favorites of itadori
Mar 29, 2022 6:57 PM

Sep 2016
Incredible how some people here actually think that Yuji, Nobara, Megumi and Gojo are a "down to the bone" ripoff of Team 7 from Naruto lmao.

Aside from minor similarities these characters couldn't be more different.

Not sure what ya'll been smoking but it's gotta be some strong stuff.
Mar 29, 2022 8:41 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
troilus_05s said:

It is better than constantly making threads about the anime you don't like and spend days obsessing over it.
Mar 29, 2022 8:43 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:

It is better than constantly making threads about the anime you don't like and spend days obsessing over it.

theres a lot of people who do that sadly. mainly for the popular anime
Mar 29, 2022 8:47 PM

Dec 2020
CickNipolla said:
troilus_05s said:

Yeah. You do that too. It is sad indeed.
Mar 29, 2022 9:08 PM

May 2020
troilus_05s said:
CickNipolla said:

Yeah. You do that too. It is sad indeed.

most people when seeing a botted anime would bring it up
Mar 29, 2022 9:11 PM

Feb 2021
First explain how megumi is a complex character
Mar 29, 2022 10:48 PM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
lol

About sukuna
]

gojo has far less character development and traits than kakashi sadly. in the manga gojo does nothing but act op and be hot. his character isnt very good sadly when compared to the 3 man team. also naruto is a lot better than itadori, which is obvious based on naruto having 10x the favorites of itadori
yeah and then you will say

NaRuTo is better than guts lol
That shithead is nothing more than worst shōnen op, I even prefer tanjiro over him

In manga gojo only act op, ahh please read the manga, because you are reading something else now

Kakashi has character development??fuck him
I don't want to see character development of some bland sensei with just a sad backstory and with no ideals of his own lol

And gojo is far better than kakashi
Atleast the man follow his ideals and is really threatening, unlike Kakashi who is useless till the end lol

Kakashi is fucked up with obito and then as a bland sensei, and then he is useless af in whole Naruto.
Atleast, gojō ain't Just fucked up with geto, is a character more than just a sensei and ain't useless , even now the story is mainly revolving around him , got his own character and traits rather than a Sensei for 1 dumbass kid, 1 useless girl and 1 "again the shitty backstory as a character" kid

Kakashi has more traits lmao
Even a simple side character in Vinland saga has more traits than that "shitty backstory as character"
Sanjii_1234Mar 29, 2022 10:56 PM
Mar 29, 2022 11:04 PM

Aug 2021
_cybersadist_ said:
CickNipolla said:

no way u said that with daddy kakashi 2.0 right there

Kakashi 2.0 lmfao
of course a naruto fan would find it funny lmfao
Mar 29, 2022 11:07 PM

May 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
CickNipolla said:
]

That shithead is nothing more than worst shōnen op, I even prefer tanjiro over him

In manga gojo only act op, ahh please read the manga, because you are reading something else now

I don't want to see character development of some bland sensei with just a sad backstory and with no ideals of his own lol

Atleast the man follow his ideals and is really threatening, unlike Kakashi who is useless till the end lol

Kakashi is fucked up with obito and then as a bland sensei, and then he is useless af in whole Naruto.
Atleast, gojō ain't Just fucked up with geto, is a character more than just a sensei and ain't useless , even now the story is mainly revolving around him , got his own character and traits rather than a Sensei for 1 dumbass kid, 1 useless girl and 1 "again the shitty backstory as a character" kid

Even a simple side character in Vinland saga has more traits than that "shitty backstory as character"

ive never seen someone dick ride such a mid anime so hard. dude jerks off the show like its his ex wife or something
Mar 29, 2022 11:11 PM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

ive never seen someone dick ride such a mid anime so hard. dude jerks off the show like its his ex wife or something

ive never seen someone blind ass hate a good Anime for a mid(ahh sorry trash anime, shittudden) favourite anime so hard. dude hates the show like gege banged his mother in open market or something, the same he does for demon slayer and gotouge ain't even a male lol

And , it's always funny to see how you try so hard to escape all valid points with such shit comments

Lol, whole mal laugh on you
Sanjii_1234Mar 29, 2022 11:14 PM
Mar 29, 2022 11:14 PM

May 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
CickNipolla said:

ive never seen someone blind ass hate a good Anime for a mid(ahh sorry trash anime, shittudden) favourite anime so hard. dude jerks off the show like gege banged his mother in open market or something

And , it's always funny to see how you are try so hard to escape all valid points with such shit comments

isnt naruto got more watches on this website than jjk? clearly that means people like it more if more people watched it
Mar 29, 2022 11:17 PM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

ive never seen someone blind ass hate a good Anime for a mid(ahh sorry trash anime, shittudden) favourite anime so hard. dude jerks off the show like gege banged his mother in open market or something

And , it's always funny to see how you are try so hard to escape all valid points with such shit comments

isnt naruto got more watches on this website than jjk? clearly that means people like it more if more people watched it
lol lol lol
Your reasons are so dumb lmao

Naruto - 2002
JuJutsu Kaisen - 2020

Jujutsu kaisen is rated far higher than Naruto, even with your shitty base to compare shows, you are a complete moron
Mar 29, 2022 11:19 PM

May 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
CickNipolla said:

lol lol lol

Naruto - 2002
JuJutsu Kaisen - 2020

Jujutsu kaisen is rated far higher than Naruto, even with your shitty base to compare shows, you are a complete moron

excuses excuses, as always.

year means nothing. as seen by aot being more popular than any anime in the 2000s or 1990s
Mar 29, 2022 11:24 PM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
lol lol lol

Naruto - 2002
JuJutsu Kaisen - 2020

year means nothing. as seen by aot being more popular than any anime in the 2000s or 1990s

Yes year means nothing
Rating is botted
No. Of Favourites define a character

Please kid, grow up, even complete newcomers Know (that Naruto is tra), ahh sorry , that your reasons are trash af

Damn , they are more trash than bunny girl senpai, and I believed it was epitome of nonsense, damn I was so wrong
Sanjii_1234Mar 29, 2022 11:32 PM
Mar 29, 2022 11:28 PM

May 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
CickNipolla said:

Yes year means nothing
Rating is botted

Please kid, grow up, even complete newcomers Know (that Naruto is tra), ahh sorry , that your reasons are trash af

Damn , they are more trash than bunny girl senpai, and I believed it's the epitome of nonsense, damn I was so wrong

its been made near impossible to bot anime rating scores, but u wouldnt know that because youre new to this website. but that system isnt up to date with character favorites. its not hard to use critical thinking cmon, i know youre still in high school using these concepts
Mar 29, 2022 11:30 PM
Feb 2022
CickNipolla said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

Yes year means nothing
Rating is botted

Damn , they are more trash than bunny girl senpai, and I believed it's the epitome of nonsense, damn I was so wrong

its been made near impossible to bot anime rating scores, but u wouldnt know that because youre new to this website. but that system isnt up to date with character favorites. its not hard to use critical thinking cmon, i know youre still in high school using these concepts
lol lol lol

Damn, let me laugh for a moment lmao

Yeah , please, this was a good joke, ohh means good trash reply and it served it's purpose of showing you a moron and making me laugh

One more, reply to this comment and bless me with your same moronic comments, atleast, they are funny
Mar 30, 2022 5:51 AM
Feb 2022
Simps,

Even Gojo is famous for all wrong reasons.. He's definitely a great character by battle shounen standards but uhh gets ruined by simps.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

336 by RainyhBunny »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

654 by GoCloudJo »»
Yesterday, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

282 by gokalpgoksu »»
Yesterday, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

242 by Serina_Night »»
Jun 22, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

457 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 22, 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.