Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 12, 2021 8:32 PM

Mar 2018
So I don't really have much of opinion that differs from the first season of Noragami. I honestly thought both seasons are well produced and there's like just the perfect amount of comedic relief where it's not overwhelming which is the shows I usually go for. I would say however there was more "action" if that makes sense compared to the first season. There was also some moments where I got a lil rattled haha but it tuned out to be all right. Anyways those are my thoughts.

lola_
lola uWu
Oct 12, 2021 8:49 PM
Feb 2021
Season 2 of Noragami was just as amazing as the first. Super disappointed that it didn't get continued. The characters and the story are great! One of my favorites.
Oct 12, 2021 8:54 PM

Mar 2018

Yeah I agree. There was of course a bit more backstory but yeah both seasons were pretty good to me. also quite disappointed that there's no continuation :(
lola uWu
Oct 12, 2021 8:55 PM
Feb 2021
I loved the whole anime, I never even separated the two seasons. Noragami being one of my comfort anime, really impressed me. There've been rumours it's coming back. As far as I know, they are first doing the manga, because there isn't enough content for a new season.
Oct 12, 2021 8:58 PM

Mar 2018

Yeah that makes sense to be honest. The manga should be updated first before they continue the show if they are allegedly bringing it back. I wonder how far the manga is though.
lola uWu
Oct 16, 2021 4:24 AM
Mar 2021
HimeiMidori said:
I loved the whole anime, I never even separated the two seasons. Noragami being one of my comfort anime, really impressed me. There've been rumours it's coming back. As far as I know, they are first doing the manga, because there isn't enough content for a new season.
i believe that rumour is a tad old at this point, I honestly don’t have high hopes for another season coming, but I’d love to be wrong.
Oct 16, 2021 3:16 PM
Dec 2020
lola_ said:
So I don't really have much of opinion that differs from the first season of Noragami. I honestly thought both seasons are well produced and there's like just the perfect amount of comedic relief where it's not overwhelming which is the shows I usually go for. I would say however there was more "action" if that makes sense compared to the first season. There was also some moments where I got a lil rattled haha but it tuned out to be all right. Anyways those are my thoughts.

lola_

I’m glad you ended up liking it. Yeah there was definitely more action and drama in this season than the before one. I’m pretty sure it’s due to them trying world build before throwing all these crazy concepts at us which I cery much appreciated.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

192 by Siigma777 »»
Mar 17, 10:03 PM

» Im getting too old for this anime

DatajI - Mar 9

9 by Fenyy »»
Mar 9, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

412 by TheAnimeWeeb101 »»
Feb 25, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

317 by yarwe »»
Jan 16, 4:38 AM

» Is there going to be a next Season for this series, because it is really great?

m_vahhaaj - Oct 5, 2023

27 by animejas »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.