Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2020 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
RedVelvet930 said:
Who would want a harem irl anyways?! That’s gross! Stick with one girl and keep her for life. :)

I want to marry a bisexual girl so we can both have fun with the girls in my harem.
Dec 17, 2020 12:02 AM
Jul 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
RedVelvet930 said:
Who would want a harem irl anyways?! That’s gross! Stick with one girl and keep her for life. :)

I want to marry a bisexual girl so we can both have fun with the girls in my harem.

It might be easier and more realistic to find a bisexual women to marry you that will be into swinging. It’s not likely that she will be comfortable with you sharing women with her since women are jealous creatures. Rather she will want you to allow her to play with women alone or maybe with you watching. Or she will want you to watch her or join in with her with other men. A lot of women secretly want to be double penetrated and gangbanged. They want the love and security from a husband but they also want attention and dick from good looking men.

removed-userDec 17, 2020 1:28 AM
Dec 17, 2020 8:16 AM

Dec 2014
OP is 25 and still a virgin and he already wants to have a harem already. Why don't you admit you're a raging cocksucker.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Dec 17, 2020 8:22 AM

Dec 2019
as challenging as it is for us to sprout wings.
Dec 17, 2020 6:54 PM

Jul 2017
Tiger Woods did a pretty good job at it. He had 11 mistresses. Admittedly, he is a rich man.
わかりました
Dec 17, 2020 7:07 PM

Sep 2020
R u talking about the impossibles? Wow. Lol good luck finding your own harem, it is going to be different for everyone since we are all different and the ppl we meet are different.

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Dec 17, 2020 7:17 PM

Sep 2019
keep posting on myanimelist op i'm sure things will work out
the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: “theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you fucking moron"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you like taking photographs/recording vids and uploading it online?

DesuMaiden - 1 hour ago

12 by Icymatika »»
2 minutes ago

» How Do You Respond to Anti-Feline Purropaganda?

KittenCuddler - 36 minutes ago

2 by Nette »»
5 minutes ago

» Tired of social relationships

EmiliaHoarfrost - Sep 22

32 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

33 by CollectiveDismal »»
2 hours ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships? ( 1 2 )

Amityblight - Sep 20

57 by lalabella »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.