Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2020 7:41 AM

Nov 2019
I personally feel like the supporting cast so far has way more interesting stories and motivations to climb the tower than Bam does.As a prequel or introduction to the main plot it seems decent but if rated as a standalone anime(especially for those who haven't read the WebToons comic and don't know what to expect) it seems to fall short and this is why I believe many viewers will be not be coming back for a season 2.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2020 12:18 AM

May 2018
I'm waiting for the character development so I well try to be patient , it Was a fine season and I'm looking forward to see the next (if they confirm one ofc), but if bam and rachel stay like that I'm going to be kinda dissapointed
Jun 19, 2020 1:18 AM
Feb 2017
MERCENTES said:
I'm waiting for the character development so I well try to be patient , it Was a fine season and I'm looking forward to see the next (if they confirm one ofc), but if bam and rachel stay like that I'm going to be kinda dissapointed

If they did not cut out some inner monologues from Bam and other characters , Bam would not have been so 1 dimensional in the anime.

The anime director decided to make it more like generic shounen with power of nakama.
All that talking of other characters about Bam breaking through all adversity and how much they learned from him , and even Annak about climbing together is anime original.
And even Bam talking to Rachel about him changing, when in fact he barerly did anything ,because anime cut it is so out of place and just plain funny.

In manhwa they were more cynical and grounded in the reality, it was not so cringe.
Jun 19, 2020 1:39 AM
Oct 2019
There is only one words: "rushed"

Of course, the story plots are totally trash by rushing it and characters are empty. I hope God of Highschool didnt end up like this anime.
Jun 19, 2020 3:36 AM

Nov 2019
dandon223 said:
MERCENTES said:

If they did not cut out some inner monologues from Bam and other characters , Bam would not have been so 1 dimensional in the anime.

The anime director decided to make it more like generic shounen with power of nakama.
All that talking of other characters about Bam breaking through all adversity and how much they learned from him , and even Annak about climbing together is anime original.
And even Bam talking to Rachel about him changing, when in fact he barerly did anything ,because anime cut it is so out of place and just plain funny.

In manhwa they were more cynical and grounded in the reality, it was not so cringe.

I also thought it was strange to talk about how much Bam changed when he has been the same person since ep1. Knowing it was anime original makes it even worse. Why make him the most bland template of a shounen protagonist.
Jun 19, 2020 3:37 AM

Nov 2019
YESTORAKS said:

Of course, the story plots are totally trash by rushing it and characters are empty. I hope God of Highschool didnt end up like this anime.

same.God of high does seem promising, but again so did this show.
All we can do is hope for the best.
Jun 19, 2020 3:38 AM

Nov 2019
MERCENTES said:

I'm honestly thinking about not watching s2 purely because of how generic Bam is.
Even if he becomes an ultra badass in the future I feel like I just cannot sit through more of him as he is now.
Jun 19, 2020 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
I'm only an anime watcher (I don't have any interest in manhwas), my opinion would be a little different, so:

I would like to give an opinion about the plot, but I can't find the plot.

For characters I can only say they're average. Not bad, but not good. Kind of meh.
Jun 19, 2020 6:53 AM

Sep 2018
It was interesting and decent for the first couple of episodes but then it gradually got worse and worse. Honestly, cringe levels got to a point I can't bear anymore, good thing there is only a single episode left. Can't understand why people hyped this series so much, but then again people hype anything.
Jun 19, 2020 8:52 AM
Oct 2012
It's an entertaining waste of time
Jun 19, 2020 9:17 AM

Nov 2019
Takuto_Shindou said:
It's an entertaining waste of time
hahaha This is perfect.
Jun 19, 2020 9:21 AM

May 2018
Characterization is bad, everything barely makes any sense, worldbuilding is practically nonexistent and plot is a big rushed mess. To be honest, the only reason why I watch and enjoy this anime is because it has some very good and fun moments and interesting production values, overall the experience can be indeed quite fun but is not what I'd call a good anime in the slightest. That being said, I really hope they make a 2nd season now that things are getting a bit better, and I hope they fix the shit ton of issues. Even tho I've been a bit condescending with Tower of God, can't say is not fun, hence it's rated a 5/10...

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 19, 2020 11:05 AM
Aug 2018
Psyborgrey said:
YESTORAKS said:

same.God of high does seem promising, but again so did this show.
All we can do is hope for the best.

this litteraly make no sense lol
Jun 19, 2020 11:05 AM
Jul 2015
SirTristram said:
Can't understand why people hyped this series so much, but then again people hype anything.

If it wasn't obvious already, it's been hyped because the manhwa was fantastic. Unfortunately the adaptation turned out to be bad. All of the lore, worldbuilding, characterisation, etc. that was in the manhwa was cut out in favor of just following the main line of events in a very barebones manner. Basically going for the conclusions without the buildup. This is what you get when you squeeze 78 chapters into 13 episodes.
Jun 19, 2020 1:07 PM

Sep 2018
utility_fog_kid said:
SirTristram said:
Can't understand why people hyped this series so much, but then again people hype anything.

If it wasn't obvious already, it's been hyped because the manhwa was fantastic. Unfortunately the adaptation turned out to be bad. All of the lore, worldbuilding, characterisation, etc. that was in the manhwa was cut out in favor of just following the main line of events in a very barebones manner. Basically going for the conclusions without the buildup. This is what you get when you squeeze 78 chapters into 13 episodes.

I've been reading the manhwa simultaneously with the show and it is the same thing, if not the worse, so I don't think the main issue here is adaptation. -got past the anime yesterday and dropped it at ch 86-. It has a seemingly interesting premise with one of the worst and naive writings I've ever come across. I really wonder what kind of a guy the author is, he really seems like a weird person. That said, I hate this kind of shonen-like stories so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I just thought it would be different with all the praise and attention it was getting, but now do I realize every single new adaptation gets the same treatment.
SirTristramJun 19, 2020 1:11 PM
Jun 19, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2015
SirTristram said:
utility_fog_kid said:

I've been reading the manhwa simultaneously with the show and it is the same thing, if not the worse, so I don't think the main issue here is adaptation. -got past the anime yesterday and dropped it at ch 86-. It has a seemingly interesting premise with one of the worst and naive writings I've ever come across. I really wonder what kind of a guy the author is, he really seems like a weird person. That said, I hate this kind of shonen-like stories so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Bruh, if you don't like shounen, there's your problem. Of course you won't like this. Demon Slayer also got a lot of hype, but aside from it's amazing animation, it's another generic shounen. I'm guessing you didn't like it either?

However, everything else that people complained about; the lore, the worldbuilding, the characterisation, character interactions, foreshadowing, etc. is all present and done well in the manhwa. I guess you don't like it because these kinds of stories just aren't your preference, it doesn't mean TOG is bad.
Jun 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
I would hope Rachel dies a most slow and painful death.
Jun 20, 2020 2:59 AM
Oct 2019
The plot looks promising to me. There are a lot of questions that I have in my mind and I am really curious about the world they are in. It seems like there are a lot of interesting things about to happen so I'm not gonna wait for s2 lol. I'll continue it in manhwa. I think this is going to be awesome. I just don't understand why some judge this as bad just with few episodes they've watch. Maybe we just have diff. views but it's good to look at an anime in its entirety.

The characters are good. I like them! They're very diverse and I love the comedy lol. I love Bam. He's so innocent. I also love Wani lmaooooo he is so freaking funny. Everyone is interesting.
Jun 20, 2020 3:44 AM

Jul 2012
I don't care about any of the characers lol. Anyone could die rn and i woulnd't care or feel anything. This anime did a HORRIBLE job at expanding characters and allowing us to connect to them. Story is pretty mediocre too so far. Nothing special.

As an anime only person i dont think i can rate this more than a 5 out of 10. Maybe 4 depending on the last episode we will see.

Edit: Oh yeah, also want to say how forced and garbage their "friendship" developed. One of the worst "friendship" i have ever seen in any media. Not talking about Rachel and Bam but in general the other cast with each other and with Bam. Holy fuck its so trash lol
ShadzzoJun 20, 2020 3:49 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2020 6:00 AM

Mar 2012
Bad adaptation so I don't like it even if I like the art style.
Jun 20, 2020 6:14 AM

Jan 2020
I think it has a very interesting world and characters that can't be fully explored in 13 episodes. When the anime is finished i might go ahead and read the webtoon as i hear it expands on that greatly.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 - 𝘓𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Jun 20, 2020 6:15 AM
Oct 2017
The story is very long and complicated with hundreds of characters. They definitely rushed the first season. Maybe it was to hook people, I don’t know. I can tell you they squished 70 long chapters into 13 episodes. If they try to do the same with season 2 it will be very confusing. There’s a lot of dialogue in this story and they’ve cut significant portions of it from the anime.
Jun 20, 2020 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
To be honest the characters looks bland and empty to me. Story is boring. Tried watching the whole show but stopped at episode 11. This anime is just lame and overrated sadly imo.
Jun 20, 2020 6:37 AM

Sep 2018
utility_fog_kid said:
SirTristram said:

I've been reading the manhwa simultaneously with the show and it is the same thing, if not the worse, so I don't think the main issue here is adaptation. -got past the anime yesterday and dropped it at ch 86-. It has a seemingly interesting premise with one of the worst and naive writings I've ever come across. I really wonder what kind of a guy the author is, he really seems like a weird person. That said, I hate this kind of shonen-like stories so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Bruh, if you don't like shounen, there's your problem. Of course you won't like this. Demon Slayer also got a lot of hype, but aside from it's amazing animation, it's another generic shounen. I'm guessing you didn't like it either?

However, everything else that people complained about; the lore, the worldbuilding, the characterisation, character interactions, foreshadowing, etc. is all present and done well in the manhwa. I guess you don't like it because these kinds of stories just aren't your preference, it doesn't mean TOG is bad.

Yeah I didn't like it either. But just want to make something clear; I don't like shonen because most of them are bad and bland, not because they belong to a certain genre or demographic. Thus I can't agree with it is about being my preferance/taste in anime that makes me not like them. Pillars of shonen storytelling like strong friendships and following your dreams isn't good or bad on their own, what matters is how the story built around it, which Tower of God has done a terrible job if you ask me.

I don't read what people thinks about the adaptation or follow the subforum, I've only stated my thoughts about it. It was labeled as something groundbreaking in storytelling, which I found is definitely not, hence my disappointment. Every aspect of the story you mentioned -except foreshadowing, I wouldn't know- was lackluster in both the anime and the manwha form, which is a shame because it looked like it had a potential to be something different. Not to be rude or bash your tastes, just stating my thoughts.
Jun 20, 2020 6:47 AM

Nov 2019
Yuya-Noboru said:
To be honest the characters looks bland and empty to me. Story is boring. Tried watching the whole show but stopped at episode 11. This anime is just lame and overrated sadly imo.

I feel like, visually the characters are all different and interesting but when it comes to the actual characters, their development it's heavily lacking.
Jun 20, 2020 6:51 AM

Nov 2019
I'm glad that most of you share my views and the ones that don't actually have good points about how the manhwa elaborates more on certain topics.I seems like most of the anime only crowd loved the vibe of the show but couldn't quite resonate with the story. The Manhwa readers know and love the story already so they can take the anime with a grain of salt.
The two major strengths for the anime according to me are it's art style and that banger of on opening track.
Jun 20, 2020 7:22 AM

Aug 2018
Most of the events are poorly explained to the point I have to stop watching the episodes just to look the rules.
_______I like rocks__
Jun 20, 2020 7:14 PM
Mar 2019
I know that the fans of webtoon did a bad job by overhyping this show , but ive tried my best to look at it with an objective aproach , and here is my thoughts .
The story seems to have a lot of potential , especially in the world building departement but i think this season made a bad job in that becuz i heard that they cut a lot of dialogues from the original mahnwa and also the power system was not explained well so even after 11 eps i still dont understand it fully.
As for the characters , i liked chun A tier character , the dynamic between the princesses is also interesting i want to see more of it , but the worst part is the mc , he is so bland with no personality and on top of it all he is an absolute simp , i hope he undergoes some character developpement after the latest events .
In conclusion , its true that tower of god has a lot of issues , but still, it was a good watch 7/10.
SynchrohaybaJun 20, 2020 8:37 PM
Jun 20, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2018
Animation could stand to be a bit better, but after that dogshit that was ep. 12, I really just want to jump into the webtoon because I'm more invested in the plot than anything else. I want to know what becomes of Bam and I honestly don't expect explanations in the finale.

Jun 20, 2020 8:22 PM
Apr 2020
ThousandCuts said:
Animation could stand to be a bit better, but after that dogshit that was ep. 12, I really just want to jump into the webtoon because I'm more invested in the plot than anything else. I want to know what becomes of Bam and I honestly don't expect explanations in the finale.

Finale will explain things but if you are planning to read webtoon then I suggest to start from chapter 1
Jun 20, 2020 9:38 PM

Aug 2018
We're basically done with S1, and I still have so many questions that I know won't be answered in this final episode. I don't mind some mystery, but the lack of explanation for what a lot of the stuff is or why things are even happening a certain way is irritating.

As far as the characters go, I like just about every one of them more than Bam. Khun and the princesses are the most intriguing characters to me. Hopefully this final episode will mention Rachel's motives.

But anyway, I was looking forward to this series due to the massive amounts of hype it had. So far it has just been okay. Idk if it has been a bad adaptation or what. I might go check out the source material to see if the earlier chapters answer some of my questions.
Jun 21, 2020 12:21 AM
Feb 2019
BigAristotle94 said:
We're basically done with S1, and I still have so many questions that I know won't be answered in this final episode. I don't mind some mystery, but the lack of explanation for what a lot of the stuff is or why things are even happening a certain way is irritating.

As far as the characters go, I like just about every one of them more than Bam. Khun and the princesses are the most intriguing characters to me. Hopefully this final episode will mention Rachel's motives.

But anyway, I was looking forward to this series due to the massive amounts of hype it had. So far it has just been okay. Idk if it has been a bad adaptation or what. I might go check out the source material to see if the earlier chapters answer some of my questions.
Sometimes you have to move forward to understand the past.(sorry I wanted to sound like an anime character)
The spoiler isn't exactly a spoiler but kinda tells you the direction of the story.
Jun 21, 2020 1:05 AM
Feb 2020
Ever since I watched the latest episode, I started to read the manhwa, and everytime I feel hate surging for someone. I'm sure its because of Rachel.
Jun 21, 2020 1:44 AM

Apr 2019
keidan said:
Ever since I watched the latest episode, I started to read the manhwa, and everytime I feel hate surging for someone. I'm sure its because of Rachel.

wow that explains it perfectly

many manwha readers just keep advocating this is an introduction to the series, but it really is just bland and kinda trash. the characters have such cliche personalities and the mc is so usefulness with way to much plot armor. having things worked out naturally or plot armor are two distinct things.
the world seem interesting but the lack of lore explanation makes it even more bland and unforgivable boring

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Jun 21, 2020 1:57 AM
Feb 2020
2life said:
keidan said:

many manwha readers just keep advocating this is an introduction to the series, but it really is just bland and kinda trash. the characters have such cliche personalities and the mc is so usefulness with way to much plot armor. having things worked out naturally or plot armor are two distinct things.
the world seem interesting but the lack of lore explanation makes it even more bland and unforgivable boring

I believe the lack of lore is intentional, to make us discover it for ourselves by 'climbing' the tower along with the characters.
Jun 21, 2020 1:59 AM

Apr 2019
keidan said:
2life said:

I believe the lack of lore is intentional, to make us discover it for ourselves by 'climbing' the tower along with the characters.

ive got to say, it is handled like a garbage bag. there was nothing interesting, and only flashbacks come to "enhance" the scene and tension? then to just trash the moment with a really bad cliche joke. i would say watch Children of the Whales, what is much more worth your time and way better

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Jun 21, 2020 2:07 AM

Sep 2018
The plot is simple yet explanations are too convulated for it's own good. Passing tests then climb the tower, but we weren't show how's the tower actually look like, yet its called a tower. There's also a power system that is inspired from Hunter hunter, but a cheap version with convulated explanation.

Almost all the characters falls into 2dimentional or 1dimentional characters, although there's side characters that are more interesting the mc, like tracksuit boy or killua-like Aguero if he counts as side character. The worst part of the show is the MC, which seems like it's shoving us that he can just pass the test because of luck, that's uninteresting and too convenient. His origin is almost non existent aside from living in a cave then Rachel found him but where did he came from, did he sprout like a plant there? how did he survive there, we're shown that cave looks like unhabitable for humans.
Jun 21, 2020 5:30 AM

Apr 2020
SirTristram said:
utility_fog_kid said:

I've been reading the manhwa simultaneously with the show and it is the same thing, if not the worse, so I don't think the main issue here is adaptation. -got past the anime yesterday and dropped it at ch 86-. It has a seemingly interesting premise with one of the worst and naive writings I've ever come across. I really wonder what kind of a guy the author is, he really seems like a weird person. That said, I hate this kind of shonen-like stories so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I just thought it would be different with all the praise and attention it was getting, but now do I realize every single new adaptation gets the same treatment.

And pray tell, how is the manwha the "same thing if not worse"?

I mean, don't get me wrong, its fine to have your own opinion, think both the anime and the webtoon are shit/uninteresting and/or not worth your time. But when you claim those things to be actual facts then you need the proper evidence to back them up. And you have yet to provide a single good argument to prove that what you say is true.
Jun 21, 2020 5:47 AM

Jan 2012
way too overrated. The main character is dull asf and boring. Some side characters are alright. The transition from the tower entrance with that trial to that field and team build was way too fast. I would give it a 5-6/10 so far. People who rated this anime 9 or 10 are out of their minds. They are obviously biased because it might become awesome for them later on in the webtoon.
Jun 21, 2020 6:03 AM

May 2010
I'm surpised by the amount of hate the show gets here, but I don't want to disregard their criticism but it sure is popular to hate popular things.
As for the characters, I do feel that Bam is a very typical MC who is too kind and way too dumb and the one sided love for Rachel already feels quite tiresome, Kun's outcast/revenge plot seems rather cliché as well so far.
The core plot itself is rather simple but it works and leaves lots of room for world building and subplots.
I have to say all in all this anime has been great and I do hope they end up adapting the rest of the webtoon while keeping up the quality.
Jun 21, 2020 6:49 AM

Feb 2013
It really hasn't done well to create interest like source Material. Now I see Some people are right in it. But It also created much confusion.

Bam was bland in the first season in the webtoon too that mostly because he has no interest in the tower itself at this point. But created collection of few admires/friends.

But the first season all it really needed to do was create interest in the world of ToG that all it really did in the webtoon, It kinda did the bare minimum of that. As it had not used Supporting character stories to help create the world in the same way.

It almost like the director didn't understand what made the writing so special in the first place.

Passing grade and nothing more. Still entertaining but not special.

Lucky Season 2 is a
where the true story starts. So it still has a chance to redeem.
Jun 21, 2020 8:42 AM
Dec 2018
dropped the trash after 4 episodes and read the manhwa instead.

Better decision. Still, the manhwa is a bit overhyped, with the most overhyped aspect being the worldbuilding tbh. Some fanboys/people really have the audacity to compare ToGs worldbuilding to that of One Piece lol. Which is just nensense.

Nevertheless a solid read.
Jun 21, 2020 7:22 PM

Sep 2018
GhostRO123 said:
SirTristram said:

I mean, don't get me wrong, its fine to have your own opinion, think both the anime and the webtoon are shit/uninteresting and/or not worth your time. But when you claim those things to be actual facts then you need the proper evidence to back them up. And you have yet to provide a single good argument to prove that what you say is true.

I didn't claim a single thing, to be honest it is baffling how you came into that conclusion. Literally every bit of "criticism" I've wrote either starts or finishes with something along the lines of "I think, I thought, I've ever come across" etc. You would've know better if you read my second post, or maybe you did and your intentions are different. No need to be salty if your favorite manwha isn't liked by some random person on the internet. I could give you a proper, long winded answer why I didn't like it, but at the end it wouldn't change a single thing. You'll continue enjoying your manwha as you should be, and defend it, and I won't care about it at all. No need to get into a pointless argument that'll suck both of our energy and time.
Jun 22, 2020 12:16 AM

Nov 2019
SirTristram said:
GhostRO123 said:

I didn't claim a single thing, to be honest it is baffling how you came into that conclusion. Literally every bit of "criticism" I've wrote either starts or finishes with something along the lines of "I think, I thought, I've ever come across" etc. You would've know better if you read my second post, or maybe you did and your intentions are different. No need to be salty if your favorite manwha isn't liked by some random person on the internet. I could give you a proper, long winded answer why I didn't like it, but at the end it wouldn't change a single thing. You'll continue enjoying your manwha as you should be, and defend it, and I won't care about it at all. No need to get into a pointless argument that'll suck both of our energy and time.

This man has weathered a hundred salty forum arguments.I appreciate how mature you were about that.
Jun 22, 2020 2:15 AM
Mar 2018
YESTORAKS said:

Still better plot than your Toaru majutsu no index
Jun 22, 2020 8:36 AM
Oct 2019
MigthyDoom said:
YESTORAKS said:

Checking other people list to get an insult. i see...
Maybe you should watch it before judging it.
YESTORAKSJun 22, 2020 8:52 AM
Jun 22, 2020 11:32 AM
Mar 2020
Bam has been looking confused and generic but maybe it's because he has just started growing overall as he was taught by Rachel what she wanted to.Maybe she just wanted him to be her tool.
Jun 22, 2020 1:17 PM

May 2018
YESTORAKS said:
MigthyDoom said:
Checking other people list to get an insult. i see...
Maybe you should watch it before judging it.

Ignore him, he is a Troll.
Jun 22, 2020 3:12 PM

Sep 2018
Psyborgrey said:
SirTristram said:

This man has weathered a hundred salty forum arguments.I appreciate how mature you were about that.

Thank you, it is easy to get angry and argue for the sake of proving others wrong or yourself right in situations like this, when it all comes down to whetever you like something or not. No need to get frustrated and take out your frustration on others if they don't agree with you, even if you believe you are in the right and they have a "shitty taste". Plus, I've never seen a single person actually change his opinion and start liking or disliking a show after a heated argument takes place, what it does is it actually strengthens their opinions and ideas because they had to defend it so vigorously. If you want people to change their opinions, you gotta let them be. Thankfully he was a understanding and wise guy, I have no issues with him.
Jun 23, 2020 2:05 PM
Feb 2017
SirTristram said:
Psyborgrey said:

Thank you, it is easy to get angry and argue for the sake of proving others wrong or yourself right in situations like this, when it all comes down to whetever you like something or not. No need to get frustrated and take out your frustration on others if they don't agree with you, even if you believe you are in the right and they have a "shitty taste". Plus, I've never seen a single person actually change his opinion and start liking or disliking a show after a heated argument takes place, what it does is it actually strengthens their opinions and ideas because they had to defend it so vigorously. If you want people to change their opinions, you gotta let them be. Thankfully he was a understanding and wise guy, I have no issues with him.

You claimed that-- I've been reading the manhwa simultaneously with the show and it is the same thing, if not the worse, so I don't think the main issue here is adaptation.

I am really interested in why you think that since they cut a lot. No pacing can produce you 78 chapters in 13 episodes with additional filler scenes. You do not have to read the source material to see that it is impossible to not have some things skipped.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

459 by TayWilliams »»
Mar 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.