Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2020 3:36 AM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was pretty alright. The characters are quite attractive and the artstyle is nice, however I'm not really a fan of rape scenes, which is pretty much all this hentai is.
Apr 3, 2020 4:57 AM
Oct 2013

Overall, too slim torsos yet size and shape of breasts was too extreme of the family. The assassin had a good proportioned shape but was not shown much.
breasts were too stiff and not much bounce anywhere else.
the fellatio motion was pretty good though.
But due to being hyposized and so easy, it was lacking in intensity.
The sound effects and music seemed too loud compared to voice.
Apr 4, 2020 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
It was decent, but the hypnose was to strong, it should've been done in a more spicy away, at least to retain a bit of personality/conscience, but still there's one more episode that could improve that...
Apr 4, 2020 9:22 PM
Jul 2019
How did you guys find it
Apr 9, 2020 12:20 PM
Jan 2018
The blonde is absolutely gorgeous
Apr 9, 2020 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
Hoping for more of that sweet choco waifu and some preggo like the game. Was pretty good first episode overall.
Apr 11, 2020 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
I think any complaint about the armor and how practical the clothes are are kinda stupid... is fan service meant to be practical??? And this is more so in a hentai.

Now this is a sexy hentai that has multiple sexy women, but also a great focus on blowjobs and even oyakodon, focusing on a mother and her 2 daughters mostly.

It's a hypnosis story, so I don't know what people would expect for that. But it's great.
Apr 11, 2020 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
deathmailrock said:
I think any complaint about the armor and how practical the clothes are are kinda stupid... is fan service meant to be practical??? And this is more so in a hentai.
If you are addressing me, they are not complaints. I have not claimed it was impractical. It is most practical for leaving her with lots of vulnerable openings. As for how practical it is for other things and what you are referring to: unsure as you have not stated what practicality.

The makers themselves may have had the same thoughts in mind about the faults of their creation, but proceed with them as silliness or joke. So I point out such details for fun, not because I want it some other way or are criticizing someone.

And you say it is fan service, yet yourself including others have not shown the appreciation about how it has serviced you as a fan
User-sanApr 11, 2020 5:43 AM
Apr 22, 2020 12:11 PM

Dec 2017
Mc's voice sound like Lelouch from Code Geass
May 30, 2020 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
User-san said:
If you are addressing me, they are not complaints. I have not claimed it was impractical.

Not you specifically; I just see it a lot... when hentai or fan service characters have obvious bad designs that are meant more for jacking off than actual battle and people complain.
Dec 31, 2020 4:38 PM
Dec 2020
This episode was pretty alright. The characters are quite attractive and the artstyle is nice, however I'm not really a fan of rape scenes, which is pretty much all this hentai is.
Jan 23, 2023 9:14 PM

Apr 2020
Nice artstyle, a great milf, a bit of exhibitionism and some great scenes.
Even if the power fantasy side of things is a little bit repetitive I can't say that the episode as a whole wasn't good as heck
Jan 20, 12:28 AM
Jan 2023
I quite liked it but I'm trying to find more of the series because on two places they seem to be inconsistent with each other's episodes. Any idea of the brand name of the studio?
Feb 6, 5:36 PM

Mar 2019
look at the size of those gigantic tits. (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚◍

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyonyuu Princess Saimin Episode 2 Discussion

coreynj - May 27, 2020

4 by kengil10 »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.