Forum Settings
Forums

Blu-ray Release of 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' TV Anime to Include Two Unaired Episodes

New
Jul 9, 2019 1:21 PM

Mar 2017
Two unaired episodes will be included in the Blu-ray release of Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, the anime adaptation of the light novel of the same name. The official website for the adaptation announced three Blu-ray volumes; the first will ship on October 30, the second on December 25, and the third on February 26, 2020.

The unaired episodes, titled "Yue no Nikkichou" and "Naresome Onsen," will ship with the second and third Blu-ray volumes, respectively.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou premiered on July 8 after a previously announced delay, and the various circumstances that led to the delay resulted in major staff changes. The anime will air 13 episodes on television and streaming platforms.

Source: Comic Natalie

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Specials on MAL
VindstotOct 7, 2019 7:32 PM
Jul 9, 2019 2:08 PM

Oct 2014
Is one of them episode one, because I'm pretty sure they forgot that one. A lot of stuff happened before Hajime fell off the bridge that the anime didn't mention, and those flashbacks didn't really help much.
Jul 9, 2019 6:06 PM

Dec 2014
Kinda ballsy of them to talk about the Blu-rays this early when the first episode was completely crap, I see they're taking notes from the video game industry.
Jul 9, 2019 7:00 PM
Aug 2018
Look how they massacred my boy
Jul 9, 2019 7:04 PM

Feb 2013
There's no Arifureta anime
Jul 9, 2019 10:00 PM

Jan 2017
These two episodes are extras. Judging by the name, the first is the story through the eyes of the "first" heroine, "Yue's diary;" while the second is the "Onsen scene" where she and the main character get laid, named "The beginning of love on the Onsen." If they wish to compensate and actually make it watchable, it may be useful as some fanservice to the fans, but that's highly doubtful.
Jul 9, 2019 11:39 PM
Apr 2017
Tonyic said:
Kinda ballsy of them to talk about the Blu-rays this early when the first episode was completely crap, I see they're taking notes from the video game industry.
Thought the exact same thing. Man, isn't this a slippery slope indeed.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jul 10, 2019 5:40 AM

Mar 2019
LEL
Utsuu said:
These two episodes are extras. Judging by the name, the first is the story through the eyes of the "first" heroine, "Yue's diary;" while the second is the "Onsen scene" where she and the main character get laid, named "The beginning of love on the Onsen." If they wish to compensate and actually make it watchable, it may be useful as some fanservice to the fans, but that's highly doubtful.

Of course!
How to solve a complete disaster of adaptation? with waifus on an onsen
Jul 10, 2019 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Considering the production of the adaptation is pretty fucked beyond belief because of the changes I guess this is kinda ball-sy of a direction. On the other hand, they do have to compensate it somehow so I can't blame them.

It does suck from what I've heard given the changes were for the worse since it fucked pre-production.
Jul 10, 2019 11:16 PM
Apr 2018
Utsuu said:

what chapter is that i did remember that in the manga oh and ffs look how they massacred my boy frist kenja no mango and now this we should stop adapting isekai anime already
Jul 15, 2019 12:29 AM

Jan 2017
I don't think that appears in the manga, but I can't be sure, since my eyes refused to go past chapter 3 or so. But I'm sure it works like Kirito and Asuka scene, so there may be a hint to it after they finish the dungeon, although nothing is actually shown. You can see the scene in an illustration at the beginning of the novel, though.
Aug 6, 2019 4:52 AM
Dec 2018
They should just re-make the whole season in the blue-ray version.
Oct 9, 2019 1:46 AM
Nov 2013
Bolond said:
They should just re-make the whole season in the blue-ray version.

A-f**king-men.

Give it to a studio that has actually made a qualit series within the last few years because I don't trust Asread to do it, not after season 1. I hope they go out of business before they get the chance to ruin the series any more... if that's even possible any more

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

8 by kataneer »»
32 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
5 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.