Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »
May 17, 2019 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
hmm.. why didn't the bomb happen tho? or does it not activate if taken same night?

not sure tbh, that is to say if logic actually used his ability tho

May 17, 2019 1:59 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
hmm.. why didn't the bomb happen tho? or does it not activate if taken same night?

not sure tbh, that is to say if logic actually used his ability tho
he did. we def wouldn't have commuted him so that was a safe kill. not going for bomb is illogical.

May 17, 2019 3:21 PM

Oct 2011
ohno Logic died without telling us the answer !!!

May 17, 2019 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
ohno Logic died without telling us the answer !!!

pretty much :/

May 17, 2019 4:30 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 4.1 🐰

ironace (2) - AbuHumaid, Shinichi-kun
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace

Not Voting (5) - Kiiruma, Phraze, yurkin, RE, Mishukax

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 17, 2019 4:41 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: Shinichi-Kun

May 17, 2019 4:42 PM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
Wisp was townreading Shin and he's dead, logic was townreading Shin and he's dead....

@ironace you're the last mafia, aren't you?

mind reading Yurkin's scumgame? would like to know ur thoughts
@RE thoughts on this too?

May 17, 2019 4:48 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
Phraze said:

mind reading Yurkin's scumgame? would like to know ur thoughts
I actually took a look earlier. Saw that Karote and her (and someone else?) won. It still seemed different to me, to be honest, like she still felt hesitant in her posts.

I guess I should be more skeptical at this stage. Since logic did also express suspicion of her via a theory he had on Abu not dying.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 17, 2019 4:51 PM

Sep 2016
Yeah, I think scum took a large risk killing logic, since he could have taken the bomb role.
If that's the case, logic must have been onto something. Not necessarily that theory, but it could be.
May 17, 2019 5:40 PM

Oct 2011
RE said:
Yeah, I think scum took a large risk killing logic, since he could have taken the bomb role.
If that's the case, logic must have been onto something. Not necessarily that theory, but it could be.
could've been a risk if they gambled on Logic taking another role. or not a risk if they could redirect Logic and kill at the same time. would they take the risk?

May 17, 2019 5:41 PM

Oct 2011
I also don't see scum risking their solo like that

May 17, 2019 6:20 PM

May 2013
yurkin said:
doubt would propose something like the bomb claiming if he was in the same team as the bomb. Unless some can tell what positives the scum team would have from revealing the bomb.

Thinking about this.
If Shinichi is scum with the bomb, then he's not asking for a claim expecting to actually get it, wouldn't you agree? Scum Shin would just be creating meaningless discussion here and maybe even manage to distance himself from the bomb role. I understand bomb is a very peculiar role worth mentioning on D1, but Shinichi's focus on that sole role during the start of the game could have a tactic behind it.

-----

@AbuHumaid you need to talk to me about those Eyeh-Kiiruma interactions, I actually made a point that the read on Kiiruma was so doubtful, and that the read on Phraze was even more doubtful (imo) that it was highly likely Eyeh was just voting Kiiruma for the heck of it then decided to be done with him once Phraze got some steam. I could be satisfied with just one good reason that you think #2193 is the case.

I don’t know what to think of Shin’s list in #2218. Just enough scumreads to reach endgame, and a good number of townreads which “--as of right now-- could never be scum.” Don’t consider this a point against Shin as much as a random thought, since I gotta say I think we all have a very similar order of the current lynch priorities, and we all have a good number of players who we think could be scum, so maybe this could apply to more people than Shin and render my opinion null. On a similar note, I’ve tried thinking about who would be attempting to appeal to at least one specific town player (as in, defending their case) to have an ally in the endgame all the while having enough scumreads to get there credibly with mislynches. And maaaybe the one who comes the closest to that is Abu with how he has repeatedly corrected others’ scumleans on me by saying he almost cleared me through jailing.
*keeps reading* I reach #2315 and Shin is now townlocking people. See, the thing is I’m trying to figure out whether scum would townlock players to have social benefits OR keep the doors open for virtually any lynch (I can think of RE who does that, except maybe towards yurkin and Phraze unless I interpreted wrong?)
logic340 said:
did you use your ability N2?
Can you confirm that you were RB'd?

Yes, I used it on RE and got blocked but it didn't use up my ability (I assume it's because it's defined as a jailer rather than a roleblocker). I didn't use it N3, and honestly don't know what to do with it now.
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:
Vote: ironace
Ayo baby.
Mishukax said:
Actually I've got a better idea of "variety" in this context
Vote: Kiana_Kaslana
why the quick change from ace to kiana?

Lol this is back when Phraze voted ironace instead of dono for “variety” so I was like ayy. Then I went to Kiana since it made more sense when the two checked players on the train were dono and Kiana and that ironace didn’t have anything to do with it.

You quoting this has made me see a nice post though. #1142. This is exactly the kind of post I am looking for when I follow the line of “scum wanted dono to be lynched and keep Kiana alive.” I don’t like this from Kiiruma. Speaking of which @RE I am interested in a follow-up of #2352, I have yet to read D2 myself but it's definitely something I want to gather opinions on.
RE said:
Want to see @Mishukax 's take on Kiiruma randing second to last, now that Phraze has claimed reloader (the actual last egg on Kiiruma's list).

I kinda had Kiiruma’s list as a highly secondary matter because I thought there was no way to *really* find out if Kiiruma *really* was the last to draft when we don’t have every player’s list. I read his more recent explanation and still didn’t quite get it. If he drafted last then there’s no disputing that he’s town though. For now I think lynching him is a good idea but I could be underestimating his (sole) interest to clear himself with a mechanical fact. If you understand his claim better than me then by all means talk to me about it.
logic340 said:
RE said:
And your thoughts on yurkin's posts during day 2, where she frequently accused Kiana of being the lost bunny?
i thnk abu and i accused her more? I found one post where yurkin says kiana is LB.

yurkin accused Kiana of being LB even during D1 though, didn't she? I've said this before, but I believe that's extremely towntelling. If she has open doubts that Kiana is the LB then why did Kiana live through N1?
AbuHumaid said:
ironace said:

how did u come up with this logic lmao
no, im town believe it or not
vote:shinichi
My logic makes perfect sense, two players were townreading Shin, and one was willing to lynch you, are dead. Don't act oblivious.

I very rarely look deep into night kills but this is interesting. That said, aa-dono was still alive (although pretty much as good as dead) by the time Wisp was killed, so I’m not sure the mafia had such entirely egotistical motives behind at least Wisp’s kill.
Shinichi-Kun said:
When your ability literally can change the outcome of the game and u just fucking forget? That is bs to the highest degree.

How does a redirect change the outcome of the game? I don't think town ever agreed on who ironace should target or something like that which required a follow-up. He did ask for ideas but didn't get a response. I'm afraid of people overreacting to ironace saying he forgot to send an action, but yeah, it *is* a pretty lame reason to not have sent an action.
RE said:
This could be T/T (ironace/Shinichi). I'm surprised logic was targeted. Scum took a risk since logic could have taken the bomb role.

This is mostly gut, but I feel like I’ve read a lot of posts from RE in this backread where she always has something to say about scum’s actions, and she doesn’t necessarily add any kind of her own interpretation to the motives behind those actions. It’s not worse than saying nothing about what scum is doing, but it can come off as if she has “been there done that,” if that makes sense.
RE said:

Well I almost want to say nevermind the preceding quote. This one makes me feel better.
May 17, 2019 6:22 PM

May 2013
Also, I know this is not the time to lack an opinion on ironace's slot.

But I lack an opinion on ironace's slot. I need some kind of post to motivate me here.
May 17, 2019 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
RE said:
Phraze said:
I actually took a look earlier. Saw that Karote and her (and someone else?) won. It still seemed different to me, to be honest, like she still felt hesitant in her posts.

I guess I should be more skeptical at this stage. Since logic did also express suspicion of her via a theory he had on Abu not dying.

What when? About that theory
May 17, 2019 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
RE said:

What happened with your extra shot?
May 17, 2019 9:07 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
RE said:
could've been a risk if they gambled on Logic taking another role. or not a risk if they could redirect Logic and kill at the same time. would they take the risk?

There wasn't any flavour about bomb not going off as with eyeh so likely he didn't took the bomb

Btw self commuting is a thing
Ability: [Night Active, 1-shot] Target yourself or another player, all other abilities that would target them toNight will fail.
May 17, 2019 9:51 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:

There wasn't any flavour about bomb not going off as with eyeh so likely he didn't took the bomb

Btw self commuting is a thing
Ability: [Night Active, 1-shot] Target yourself or another player, all other abilities that would target them toNight will fail.

I'm thinking he was redirected away from his intended target (Eyeh), thereby making him a safe kill.

what does commuting have to do with the bomb? if ur suggesting it was to keep themselves safe from the bomb going off, then there would've been flavor indicating such.

May 17, 2019 10:00 PM

Oct 2011
hmm I think I'll do this

Vote: ironace

May 17, 2019 10:13 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE said:

What when? About that theory
Logic was wondering why Abu was not killed night 2, and suggested that it was because there was scum off the list of players he said he would jail, which left a PoE of himself, me, and you. That's the theory, anyway. Something made logic worth killing despite the risk of being bombed.

I used my shot on Phraze. Well, I did threaten to protect either you, Phraze, or Abu (or myself), so it's also possible scum avoided killing in that pile.
May 17, 2019 10:15 PM

Sep 2016
Logic also said he might take the watcher role. So he posed a threat that way too, since killing elsewhere might have risked him catching scum that way.

I guess it's mostly wine in the end and I should probably stick with my first instinct.

edit: fixed spelling
May 17, 2019 11:15 PM

Jul 2009
vote: shinichi
May 18, 2019 12:00 AM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 4.2 🐰

ironace (3) - AbuHumaid, Shinichi-kun, Phraze
Shinichi-kun (2) - ironace, yurkin

Not Voting (3) - Kiiruma, RE, Mishukax

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 18, 2019 2:35 AM

Sep 2016
I'm not going to make it to phase change. Kind have been busy packing + have graduation tomorrow.

vote: Shinichi

If it's ironace, welp. But if he still has his shot, then I think it's worth keeping him alive. If he's scum, he'll either clear someone or shoot in the PoE. Same if he's town, and may even get scum to shoot themselves.

I'm also aware that if it's a tie, the lynch gets randomized between all players (I think?)
So someone else will have to break that tie.

@Mishukax
Kiiruma claimed early on that he got the second to last egg on his list (literary), and that the last egg on his list was reloader. Phraze got reloader, and had it somewhere in the middle of her list. Kiiruma may as well have gotten the last egg on his list, because even if he put reloader before literary, he wouldn't have gotten reloader since Phraze got it first.

I really cannot understand why he is not playing the game though. Clearing yourself is not town's only duty :I
May 18, 2019 2:41 AM

Sep 2016
Something tells me it might be Mishu though :I
May 18, 2019 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Vote: Shinichi-Kun

My disappointment in u is real lol

May 18, 2019 3:15 AM

Dec 2013
I'm not letting town fuck this up, you should be voting ironace not me. I dont know why people are allowing a tie to even be considered at this point. It everyone vote ace or everyone vote me.

May 18, 2019 3:29 AM

Sep 2016
vote: Mishukax

I don't really think you're scum. Thing is, I don't really think ironace is either, and he still has an ability that can aid town to use.

I'll be up in 4 hours, if I need to change my vote.
May 18, 2019 3:31 AM

Sep 2016
RE said:

I don't really think you're scum. Thing is, I don't really think ironace is either, and he still has an ability that can aid town to use.

This was directed at Shinichi, for the record.
May 18, 2019 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
RE said:

May 18, 2019 3:48 AM

Dec 2013
Fail post RIP

Anyways his ability doesnt matter because his alignment can still be scum. Kiiruma has the 2nd highest chance of being scum after iron. Mishu is still confirmed unless u assume awa took a risk and made the night kill.

May 18, 2019 3:54 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Fail post RIP

Anyways his ability doesnt matter because his alignment can still be scum. Kiiruma has the 2nd highest chance of being scum after iron. Mishu is still confirmed unless u assume awa took a risk and made the night kill.
It actually makes more sense for awa to perform the night kill :I
Since she was confirmed scum, even if the night kill failed via jailkeeper, the final scum wouldn't be outted.

ironace could be scum, but if he's town - we stand a better chance of winning if we leave him alive tonight and have him target another player.

But if you want to go all in, then I don't think I can stop you.
May 18, 2019 4:03 AM

Jul 2009
Kill wise I thought it's Abu
May 18, 2019 4:20 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
Ok, I'm up-to-date.

1. I'm not jailkeeper. I told her I was the watcher. I clearly said what I am to Kiana. I'm guessing she's lying now to rolefish.

2. Kiana lied when she said she wasn't paying attention. The first thing she said to me in the neighbours chat was everyone thinks I'm scum, to which I replied I'm aware.

3. I suspected her to be lost wolf initially because she was so keen about that role even in the neighbours chat, but now I think she's looking for the lost wolf.

4. I didn't persuade her anything about my alignment. She asked me if I was scum and I said no, and then she decide on her own that I was trustworthy. How was that persuasive?

5. I didn't submit my action because I was sick and I forgot. I did ponder between Lucian and Phraze but I delayed it because some neighbour strongly advise me not to. So I decided to think twice about it, but ended up sleeping.

So dono was the one to do the kill on N1, that suggests her partner has active ability that they would want to use. Who used ability on N1?
May 18, 2019 4:29 AM

Dec 2013
im still not sure between mishu and shin
May 18, 2019 4:40 AM

Jul 2009
yurkin said:
meh
yurkin/phraze/abu/shin

Mishukax

Re/Kiiruma/ace/
May 18, 2019 6:07 AM

May 2013
Phraze said:
I'm thinking he was redirected away from his intended target (Eyeh), thereby making him a safe kill.

What if logic didn't take the bomb? What do you think he did last night if it's not that? I think's RE's #2470 is a pretty wise/informed take on the matter, and I think it's plausible, although unlike RE I don't think this is wine. Scum logic definitely takes the bomb here but it's not so obvious to town logic.
yurkin said:
So dono was the one to do the kill on N1, that suggests her partner has active ability that they would want to use. Who used ability on N1?

I did, iron didn't (?), RE didn't, Abu didn't (?), Phraze didn't. Why did dono do the kill? I don't see what you see in the post you quoted.
yurkin said:

Any reason why, or just a feeling? We shouldn't forget about Abu, yeah, but I feel like scum Abu wants logic alive here, unless maybe really late game. Their cooperation got town somewhere. Probably not killing Lucian either but that one's less evident.

-----

@RE how does ironace "clear someone" if he's scum?
Also, about Kiiruma's egg/list, what you explained to me doesn't prove by any means that he was the last to DRAFT, it frustrates me that I don't see it.

@RE why am I scum?
ironace is the only player who has me in his two most okay lynches. RE wants ironace alive today, defends him in a temporary manner. RE thinks I could be scum. This doesn't sit well with me, to be frank.
May 18, 2019 8:08 AM

Oct 2011
Vote: yurkin

I think this is the best strat. at least yurkin can flip without losing us conftown input. I'm not sure about yurkin at all, for icing on the cake.

May 18, 2019 8:09 AM

Oct 2011
^ pls vote yurkin @RE @Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid

May 18, 2019 8:14 AM

Oct 2011
a no-lynch is optimal to allow 1 more nk to flip imo, tho we could just get us a conftown instead. we have the numbers for it.

May 18, 2019 8:15 AM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:

I think this is the best strat. at least yurkin can flip without losing us conftown input. I'm not sure about yurkin at all, for icing on the cake.
tbf I don't care
May 18, 2019 8:16 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
^ pls vote yurkin @RE @Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid

Literally never voting yurkin lmfao sorry

May 18, 2019 8:17 AM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:

Nah forget it lynch me and I won't say a word. Already signed up for two new games
May 18, 2019 8:19 AM

Oct 2011
only conf I get are Phraze/Abu/RE atm. yurkin/Mishu/Kiiru/Shin/ironace are varying degrees of ok. Dono's hint sure seems to be pointing towards musical egg, tho idk if that was a fake lead.

so I'm sorta on the fence in picking 2 choices:
1. lynch yurkin and wait for another town to flip
2. lynch Shin from Dono's hint and then see what happens

May 18, 2019 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Fail post RIP

Since she was confirmed scum, even if the night kill failed via jailkeeper, the final scum wouldn't be outted.

ironace could be scum, but if he's town - we stand a better chance of winning if we leave him alive tonight and have him target another player.

Fine I trust this logic vote:mushu

May 18, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
only conf I get are Phraze/Abu/RE atm. yurkin/Mishu/Kiiru/Shin/ironace are varying degrees of ok. Dono's hint sure seems to be pointing towards musical egg, tho idk if that was a fake lead.

RE is not confirmed just the opposite
May 18, 2019 8:27 AM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE said:

Fine I trust this logic vote:mushu
give ur own input instead of sheeping? thoughts or just die

May 18, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2013
Why lynch a conftown

I am so lost

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
@RE why am I scum?
ironace is the only player who has me in his two most okay lynches. RE wants ironace alive today, defends him in a temporary manner. RE thinks I could be scum. This doesn't sit well with me, to be frank.
Why are you ignoring my logic on both Kiiruma and ironace?
You asked me to explain, I did. ironace "clears" someone because if he targets a player. It's not a perfect clear, but the statistics have improved since there are fewer players in the game. If he targets scum - he has a chance of redirecting the night kill onto themselves.
Kiiruma is pretty self-explanatory. He got the second to last egg on his list. He claimed this pretty early. Heck, this was something you agreed with earlier in the game. I'd pull up the post where you sided with him if I wasn't short on time.

I don't know if you are scum, but I think you have a fair chance at it, especially since you wrote up a whole case against Kiiruma, even voted him yesterday as emphasis (since aa-dono was always getting lynched that day), and yet have done nothing about him today. You're sitting in the sidelines, and unlike Kiiruma, I don't think this your meta. You've accused me of "keep[ing] the doors open for virtually any lynch," but you're doing the same exact thing here with your suspicions of me and Kiiruma.

Your case on me makes no sense. You're ignoring my reasons for wanting ironace alive. Refute them. Also, you've agreed with my logic on logic's night kill, and yet you want to shade me. What gives?

I'd have checked every nook and cranny if I wasn't so short on time. That's partially why I'm dismissing it as wine. I don't have the time to check what logic was onto. Even so, I've given a couple reasons as to why logic would have been killed. Don't tell me you didn't see them.
So if you agreed with me, why haven't you checked?

@yurkin
You've claimed ironace is easy to read. What's your take on him this game? And why did you vote Shinichi if you have him that much higher than ironace?

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:

RE is not confirmed just the opposite
RE isn't godtier scum, yet. she gave lots of her thoughts, rather than act as an echo chamber.

May 2013
Wait I get it now.

Nevermind
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.