Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2019 11:57 PM
Mar 2017
after doing my research about a month ago I came to the conclusion that these will be what I watch from spring 2019:
Carole&Tuseday
Fairy Gone
Fruits Basket(2019)
Kenja no Mago(was up-to-date with Manga before Anime aired)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Kono Oto Tomare! (started the Manga but dropped and waited for Anime)
Nande Koko Sensei Ga?! (need one bad yet perverted show per season right?)
One Punch Man Season 2 (up to date with new Manga)
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (Up to date with Manga)

And so my Question is- have I missed anything? is there another good\great show airing this season that I have missed or misjudged so I am not watching them? if so than please tell me your opinions\reccomendation so I can enjoy some more quality Anime.
Apr 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Oct 2018
You could try Sarazanmai.
Apr 30, 2019 12:41 AM

Dec 2018
zagan93 said:
after doing my research about a month ago I came to the conclusion that these will be what I watch from spring 2019:
Carole&Tuseday
Fairy Gone
Fruits Basket(2019)
Kenja no Mago(was up-to-date with Manga before Anime aired)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Kono Oto Tomare! (started the Manga but dropped and waited for Anime)
Nande Koko Sensei Ga?! (need one bad yet perverted show per season right?)
One Punch Man Season 2 (up to date with new Manga)
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (Up to date with Manga)

And so my Question is- have I missed anything? is there another goodgreat show airing this season that I have missed or misjudged so I am not watching them? if so than please tell me your opinionsreccomendation so I can enjoy some more quality Anime.

Bungou Stray Dogs S3, u can start from S1~~
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38003/Bungou_Stray_Dogs_3rd_Season?q=bungou%20

thats not a light soft anime, have so many dark side but enjoyable to watch i think. funny enough and make u curious each episodes.
have good rating here too, try it ^^
Apr 30, 2019 12:47 AM
Mar 2017

Never seen Jojo, seems to weird for me, but I might give it a try at some point, but I was referring more to new anime and not sequels.

same for Bungou stray dogs.

ill check the other recommendations.
Apr 30, 2019 1:05 AM

Mar 2018
I was gonna rec you Hitori Bocchi, Ao-chan and Senko-san at first but after checking my affinity with you, I decided not to anymore.

Apr 30, 2019 1:36 AM
Mar 2017
Renkini said:
I was gonna rec you Hitori Bocchi, Ao-chan and Senko-san at first but after checking my affinity with you, I decided not to anymore.

your... affinity with me? what's that supposed to mean?

and I already checked these 3 and well, I'm really not a big fan of Loli's to say the least, both in Anime and IRL.
Apr 30, 2019 3:33 AM

Feb 2010
zagan93 said:
Renkini said:

and I already checked these 3 and well, I'm really not a big fan of Loli's to say the least, both in Anime and IRL.

Luckily for you there are no lolis in these shows, just a bunch of teens and an 800 year old fox spirit :>.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 30, 2019 3:48 AM
Sep 2014
If you're interested in a short wholesome rom-com I suggest watching Senryuu Shoujo. If the animation is not to your liking I invite you to read the superior 4-koma manga instead :)

Anyway enjoy this anime season whatever you watch ^^
Apr 30, 2019 5:03 AM
Jan 2019
Bungou stray dogs, jojo

those are the ones I would recommend
Apr 30, 2019 5:07 AM
Mar 2017
MauiNoah said:
If you're interested in a short wholesome rom-com I suggest watching Senryuu Shoujo. If the animation is not to your liking I invite you to read the superior 4-koma manga instead :)

Anyway enjoy this anime season whatever you watch ^^

thanks, but Senryuu Shoujo is the only Anime this season that i actually started, yet dropped after just 1 Episode, it was terrible, i gave it a score of 3 or something.

and ye i was disappointed by this season at first but now im kinda enjoying the Anime's i did pick up.
Apr 30, 2019 8:50 AM

Mar 2018
zagan93 said:
Renkini said:

This.

You can clearly see this above the friend list of a user's profile page you're viewing. It roughly tells you the compatibility of that user with you by comparing scores we gave to anime we watched.

You and I have -11.3% affinity which is a negative number meaning our taste are complete opposite so there's absolutely no way that you'll enjoy anime I recommend and vice versa.

Apr 30, 2019 10:00 AM

Oct 2018
Could watch Senko-san I guess.
Nothing amazing but it's rather wholesome.

So far thinking the Manga is better but the adaptation is really sweet.
If you like SoL cute fests, watch it lol.
Apr 30, 2019 10:47 AM
Mar 2017
Renkini said:
zagan93 said:

This.

You can clearly see this above the friend list of a user's profile page you're viewing. It roughly tells you the compatibility of that user with you by comparing scores we gave to anime we watched.

You and I have -11.3% affinity which is a negative number meaning our taste are complete opposite so there's absolutely no way that you'll enjoy anime I recommend and vice versa.

oh, I didn't know about that shtik, thanks for explaining! and I guess we really are not compatible in that sense, though I doubt there are absolutely no Anime's I've watched and liked that you also liked since I've been watching all kinds of Anime.

More topics from this board

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - Yesterday

3 by Krystopher »»
51 minutes ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

9 by AzafuseKingTora »»
2 hours ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
11 hours ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
11 hours ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - Yesterday

4 by Dizzy-san »»
Yesterday, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.