Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 10, 2019 2:21 PM

Mar 2019
I just hope the story ends with Alex and Rui, and Natsuo and Momo. This would really make it better imo as not a fan of the incest love triangle.

Also those pairings just work so much better imo.

Opinions?

My anime review website: https://www.takanodan.net
Apr 10, 2019 2:30 PM
Mar 2019
My dear friend, the taboo is what makes this manga special.
Apr 10, 2019 4:35 PM

Jan 2019
And turn it into another run-off the mill story?
The forbidden relationships, drama and shock factor are the highlights of the manga. Removing them will just turn it into yet another romance manga.
Apr 10, 2019 10:57 PM
Apr 2018
dipperdolphin said:
I just hope the story ends with Alex and Rui, and Natsuo and Momo.

Lol, there's nothing "domestic" about those pairings. Although, the domestic part of the series ended pretty quickly into the plot, when Hina moved out.

Personally, I'm rooting for Hina and Natsuo.
Apr 10, 2019 11:03 PM

Mar 2019
-Rogue said:
And turn it into another run-off the mill story?
The forbidden relationships, drama and shock factor are the highlights of the manga. Removing them will just turn it into yet another romance manga.
I’d just find the ending so much better. Still wish it happens.

Or at least have them date briefly or something.

Apr 11, 2019 4:21 AM

May 2015
Sorry, but no. Those pairings are not better in any way. Natsuo doesn't love Momo, and Rui doesn't love Alex. Why would you want to force a relationship that will never work? Yeah, they're technically siblings, but they aren't related by blood. It's in a moral gray area and for me personally, I like the slightly taboo aspect to the series.

Apr 11, 2019 5:54 AM

Mar 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Sorry, but no. Those pairings are not better in any way. Natsuo doesn't love Momo, and Rui doesn't love Alex. Why would you want to force a relationship that will never work? Yeah, they're technically siblings, but they aren't related by blood. It's in a moral gray area and for me personally, I like the slightly taboo aspect to the series.
I don’t mean to force them, I mean that the author would write it that way.

They’d just seem to work much more.

Apr 11, 2019 7:50 AM

May 2015
dipperdolphin said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

It wouldn't make any sense though. Momo, and Alex to a lesser degree, have moved on. Hell, Momo has an actual boyfriend right now. I don't see how they could get together with Natsuo and Rui at this point in the story. In would be really jarring.

Apr 11, 2019 9:37 AM

Jan 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
dipperdolphin said:

It wouldn't make any sense though. Momo, and Alex to a lesser degree, have moved on. Hell, Momo has an actual boyfriend right now. I don't see how they could get together with Natsuo and Rui at this point in the story. In would be really jarring.

I guess the only possible normal relationship will be Chef boy x Rui and Serizawa x Natsuo and Shu x Hina. Alex and Momo are clearly waaay out of the picture now.
But still it will just be out of place as Natsuo doesn't love Serizawa in any way. And hina has moved on from Shu.
Apr 11, 2019 1:46 PM

May 2015
-Rogue said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I guess the only possible normal relationship will be Chef boy x Rui and Serizawa x Natsuo and Shu x Hina. Alex and Momo are clearly waaay out of the picture now.
But still it will just be out of place as Natsuo doesn't love Serizawa in any way. And hina has moved on from Shu.

Yeah. I feel like it's pretty obvious that in the end, it's just between Natsuo x Rui and Natsuo x Hina. Or it could go the threesome route, but I doubt it.

Apr 11, 2019 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
dipperdolphin said:
I just hope the story ends with Alex and Rui, and Natsuo and Momo. This would really make it better imo as not a fan of the incest love triangle.

Also those pairings just work so much better imo.

Opinions?

I would much prefer if Natsuo ended up with the drama girl.
Apr 11, 2019 6:11 PM

Jan 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
-Rogue said:

Yeah. I feel like it's pretty obvious that in the end, it's just between Natsuo x Rui and Natsuo x Hina. Or it could go the threesome route, but I doubt it.

Threesome lol?
A harem ending will be more than enough to piss me off.
Apr 12, 2019 12:02 AM

Nov 2012
-Rogue said:

Sasuga won't make a harem ending. Even in GE couples have developed. And Domecano is a big step forward compared to her previous work.
Apr 12, 2019 6:05 AM

May 2015
-Rogue said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Threesome lol?

Lol I didn't know exactly what to call it since it's only two girls. xD

Apr 12, 2019 6:36 AM

Nov 2012
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Polygyny. They just have to emigrate to a country in which plural marriage is permitted. )
That would've solved everything.
Apr 12, 2019 3:50 PM

Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Polygyny. They just have to emigrate to a country in which plural marriage is permitted. )
That would've solved everything.

Well, Middle East ain't that far from Japan. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.