Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 19, 2019 11:14 AM
Mar 2016
About the 14th volume
The only thing i know

I can't wait for translation so if there's anything you know about it tell me please (spoil me)
Feb 20, 2019 1:40 PM
Feb 2019
spoiler heavy!!!

current party as of volume 13:

Yume: studying kung-fu with pirates, currently away from party but still very much a part of the party

Ranta: several miles away from party, left them on bad terms, currently on his own, generally agreed by Haru (MC) and Mary that he was actually doing the best he could under circumstances, but they couldn't go back for him, makes us all wonder if he's going to somehow rejoin by some miracle, 'cause like, he's on his own and really far away

Moguzo: dead, but went out like a champ

Kuzaku: new paladin tank, from a junior party to the main cast, his whole party died and he joined the main cast

Mary: due to a death like experience has multiple personality like symptoms (not very strong symptoms) and is head over heels over Haru(MC), does not have the balls to confess

Shihoru: has been growing some balls, new special spells, no romantic interests since Manato died

Haruhiro: has yet to grow a pair in romance or in confidence as a leader, otherwise he seems to be progressing as a thief rather well, and he's even gotten complimented a couple of times for his decision making, which has fallen on deaf ears

Setora: new addition, not a volunteer soldier a native to grimgar, necromancer, due to circumstances useless in battle, somehow makes up for it(?). head over heels for Haru, blackmailed him into being his lover, meant playfully but stopped being funny when she realized he doesn't have the time, and is into Mary

Alice: native to some unknown world, only thing we know about it is that she's a princess and that there are RPGs there, (she makes the comparison with Haru's class), and that its connected to Parano (a world inside a tent located in random places in Grimgar), she uses a magic shovel, not really part of the party but I'm hoping she'll join, if she were to have any romantic interests at this time it would be in Haru, and its currently open to interpretation
Mar 27, 2020 3:09 PM
Oct 2016
comato said:
spoiler heavy!!!

current party as of volume 13:

Yume: studying kung-fu with pirates, currently away from party but still very much a part of the party

Ranta: several miles away from party, left them on bad terms, currently on his own, generally agreed by Haru (MC) and Mary that he was actually doing the best he could under circumstances, but they couldn't go back for him, makes us all wonder if he's going to somehow rejoin by some miracle, 'cause like, he's on his own and really far away

Moguzo: dead, but went out like a champ

Kuzaku: new paladin tank, from a junior party to the main cast, his whole party died and he joined the main cast

Mary: due to a death like experience has multiple personality like symptoms (not very strong symptoms) and is head over heels over Haru(MC), does not have the balls to confess

Shihoru: has been growing some balls, new special spells, no romantic interests since Manato died

Haruhiro: has yet to grow a pair in romance or in confidence as a leader, otherwise he seems to be progressing as a thief rather well, and he's even gotten complimented a couple of times for his decision making, which has fallen on deaf ears

Setora: new addition, not a volunteer soldier a native to grimgar, necromancer, due to circumstances useless in battle, somehow makes up for it(?). head over heels for Haru, blackmailed him into being his lover, meant playfully but stopped being funny when she realized he doesn't have the time, and is into Mary

Alice: native to some unknown world, only thing we know about it is that she's a princess and that there are RPGs there, (she makes the comparison with Haru's class), and that its connected to Parano (a world inside a tent located in random places in Grimgar), she uses a magic shovel, not really part of the party but I'm hoping she'll join, if she were to have any romantic interests at this time it would be in Haru, and its currently open to interpretation

I fucking love you my man
Apr 8, 2020 12:35 PM

Nov 2017
thanks for the updates! I'm kinda late to this tho...and good thing Mary is alive! šŸ˜…....really hope she's the real Mary tho.
Apr 30, 2020 9:33 PM
Apr 2020
Does Yume die In the light novel or manga?
Apr 30, 2020 9:47 PM

Jun 2012
Yumedies said:
Does Yume die In the light novel or manga?
She's still alive.
May 2, 2020 7:53 PM
Apr 2020
Does Yume hook up with the MC or does Mary hook up with him?
May 10, 2020 7:26 AM
May 2020
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????
May 10, 2020 7:26 AM
May 2020
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????
May 11, 2020 2:31 PM
Mar 2016
Abcdeeeeee21234 said:

She is in love with haru, but now she is acting weird cuz something terrible happened to her
May 11, 2020 2:31 PM
Mar 2016
Yumedies said:

Yume loves Ranta not haru
Jun 13, 2020 6:35 PM
Sep 2012
Dali14 said:
Abcdeeeeee21234 said:

She is in love with haru, but now she is acting weird cuz something terrible happened to her
Merry isn't just weird, she's also sometimes possessed by the other personalities of the previous people that were resurrected the same way as her. Merry also doesn't think Haru deserves her since she considers herself "impure".

Dali14 said:
Yumedies said:

Ranta clearly loves Yume, but there's no indication that Yume loves Ranta like he does.

Yume misses Ranta since she considered him a part of her family, but there's no indication that she loves Ranta as a romantic partner. She's the only one in the group that never hated Ranta and one of the few that doesn't think that Ranta betrayed them. Yume views everyone in her party as family, so when Ranta left the group to join Forgan, she was heartbroken. It's true that she thinks about Ranta a few times since he left, but she also thought of the rest of her friends when she was stranded on that island for 2 years. She even cried many times when thought that she would never see them again. That's why she cried when she finally saw Ranta again when he saves her right when she was about to die in 14++.
IconicJun 13, 2020 7:03 PM
Jul 8, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 2009
Dali14 said:

Yeah, no. Yume cares about Ranta like a family member, even though she admits that his personality was rotten. More than that, Yume is pretty much innocent/oblivious to romantic attachments. She has plenty of love for people, but none of it so far has been in a romantic way. In fact, the only person she has ever shown any kind of attraction to is Renji (in 14++).

Meanwhile, Ranta talked about wanting to see Yume’s smile again (in 14+) and reunited with her dramatically (in 14++), but as of Volume 15, it still doesn’t look like he’s confessed to her. And she seems to treat him like a troublesome brother when she has to swoop in and save him from getting overwhelmed in battle. There’s a brief moment where they get pressed up against a wall together, and Ranta gets flustered while Yume just stares at him with a look that says “Huh?”
Mar 28, 2021 2:39 PM
Mar 2016
Zavphkuiel said:
When do you think this novel will end? Is the story close to being over or is there still a lot to cover?

We reached the final arc now, so it will end soon
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Chapter 19 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 22

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 22, 8:42 PM

» Volume 3 review what do you like about it the most

Hello0809 - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Zirotaku »»
Feb 13, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 17 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 16, 2021

1 by Martin_Taylor »»
May 17, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 15 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 7, 2020

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 AM

» Will it ever end?

Yuyu-haku-bro - Sep 11, 2021

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:12 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.