Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2018 8:31 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Ruu said:

I'm not seeing any plans behind his posts (traps or helpful pressure) so I'm leaning scum. But there is nothing that screams scum either. Everything he says could come from scum or town with him, that's my problem. I don't know his meta.
Right now he is not helping town so I'm not against his lynch.

My meta is useless, when I played as 3rd party in games, I was really inactive and same for scum ones. Latest one I got replaced out, lol.

Thats not something to brag about, how bout we just vote you so we dont have to worry about that?

Jan 23, 2018 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

My meta is useless, when I played as 3rd party in games, I was really inactive and same for scum ones. Latest one I got replaced out, lol.

Thats not something to brag about, how bout we just vote you so we dont have to worry about that?

Didn't see you suspect me before, so what's with this threat?
Jan 23, 2018 8:34 PM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun

Again why did u assume it was bastard, and why do u consider miller a bastard role?

Also how often do you even see millers for someone to worry about that?

already explained the first part (sorry for being ignorant)

is not about how often they appear but about the possibility. Why fake claim so early when there is a chance there could be one? even if its 1 in a million. Getting lynch for a stupid mistake like that is silly.

if u're scum why wait?

Kyle just wanted to lynch me for fun, that's why I said "at least wait till D2". It's fluff.

If its a scum slip its something i purposely did therefore not a slip lol.

what? this phrase makes no sense.

.I normally really bad at reading into my brother, but i dont have any real reason to believe hes scum just yet so i see him as town.

2.Why?

3.Doesnt matter if u believe him or not he could still be scum

4.who are u refering to here?

5.Explain your read on logic plz so i can read it in the morning

6.I agree with the town lean

7.togs and scarlet are iffy, ill just wait for yatchy to get replaced

8.Phraze has always been a wild card for me

9.1 of those 3 in my opinion is scum not sure which yet

1. Okay

2. Mostly PoE

3. I believe him = I don't think he is scum <--- my read -_-

4. Karote

5. logic and I can usually tell if the other one is town pretty easily. This time I'm not getting town!logic so clearly. My vote is gut feeling, and I believe me gut because I have caught scum that way. You don't have to agree with me but time will tell if I'm right or not.

6. okay

7. I trust Scarlet more than Togs atm. Between the two I would be okay with a Togs lynch over a Scarlet one.

8. I think Phraze is someone you can only figure out after D1 no matter her alignment. Her lvl of craziness is very telling imo.

9. I could see that. Need to reread to figure them out after I post this (seriously I'm still rereading logic -_-)

Jan 23, 2018 8:37 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Didn't see you suspect me before, so what's with this threat?

Well ur using ur lame meta to give us a reason to think its ok for u to pretty much just be unhelpful.

Also Deja vu but i feel like i havea conversation with you in another mafia game that went literally just like this one

Jan 23, 2018 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
@ruu

-Miller is a perfect fake claim tho, no ones gonna suspect the existence of it, again if it wasnt for the fact riku claimed day 1 miller i be voting him right now with extreme prejudice

-You could be scum tho can you not?

-I am saying i purposely said that line, so therefore is i was scum in this game that mean it wasnt a slip cause i choose to say it, good thing is i am town.

2.poe this early what gives?

3. again doesnt matter what u believe he could be scum there no way u should be that certain

5.So ur basing his alignment off of few posts and meta?

7.@togs where da fuck did ur ass go?

8.Lynch her day 1 then jk <3

9.I am tempted to say its either tainted or trashu

Jan 23, 2018 8:45 PM

May 2015
I had to googled what "spastic" meant lol

aren't I always clumsy? and why do you think I'm tense? I make a joke, you say that post is scummy. Then I get a little bit more serious and now you say I'm tense? wth? xD

I guess I'm kind of done with people voting for me because "I usually rolled scum" and then blaming me for not showing my towniness after seeing my flip... I'm a terrible townie, I follow my gut more than anything else and that is hard to explain.
And I know you will use this post against me saying this is AtE but that's what I think lol

this will be my last AtE post. From now on serious Ruu mode on.

Jan 23, 2018 8:48 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I always think bastard is the same as role madness. It was my mistake. I already talk about this

@lastwhisper31 I will vote however I please, I won't change my vote because you don't like my reasons. I'll change it when I find a stronger scum read.

U think every game is bastard for some reason, and u throw around the bastard tag so easily.

So your petty scum then what gives? If your not right your wrong, if your town there nothing wrong with changing ur votes based on the opinion of others.

he just said my vote was trash, that's not a reason.
Jan 23, 2018 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
>this will be my last AtE post.

wisp will be unhappy about it.
Jan 23, 2018 8:51 PM

Jan 2014
@Ruu
what? this phrase makes no sense.

phraze doesnt scum slip is what she is saying, everything has a purpose
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 23, 2018 8:52 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:
shit vote, place it else where

Place it on trash karote or kyle at this point if you at one point thought we were t/s

If I were to changed my vote it would be to Karote or you.
Kyle is just messing with me, you seem to call every little thing I say or do scummy and then you come up with this idea that I'm "tense/paranoid" that makes no sense...

Okay, you know what? I will change my vote. Logic can wait...

vote: Shin
Jan 23, 2018 8:53 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@Ruu

phraze doesnt scum slip is what she is saying, everything has a purpose

I was talking about his comment. I said that he talking about manipulation looked like a slip.
Jan 23, 2018 9:01 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
Trash's #201 looks like whiteknighting u, I doubt scum will link themselves together this early so it should be t/t or t/s.I'm trying to work out who would be scum in at post. Ruu gets my vote for pressure I guess, since u and Trash respond well enough without wagons on u both

I was rereading and saw this. Phraze why didn't you just say "'def not s/s".

lol jk
difference from u: I rly think one is scum, not that both are town.
Jan 23, 2018 9:04 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu

-Miller is a perfect fake claim tho, no ones gonna suspect the existence of it, again if it wasnt for the fact riku claimed day 1 miller i be voting him right now with extreme prejudice

-You could be scum tho can you not?

-I am saying i purposely said that line, so therefore is i was scum in this game that mean it wasnt a slip cause i choose to say it, good thing is i am town.

2.poe this early what gives?

3. again doesnt matter what u believe he could be scum there no way u should be that certain

5.So ur basing his alignment off of few posts and meta?

7.@togs where da fuck did ur ass go?

8.Lynch her day 1 then jk <3

9.I am tempted to say its either tainted or trashu

If riku hadn't claimed so early I wouldn't be voting for him because his posts made me feel like a possible jester (he was annoying af so he would be leading the vc right now, wouldn't you think that's a good way to win if you are a jester?)

I'm town so no.

Fair enough.

2. I just felt like doing it, it made sense in my mind.Do you agree with my idea ? (1 scum is inactive)
3. I'm not 100% certain but for now my read on him is town.
5. Yes.
7. @Togs listen to Chad.
8. No need. Phraze can be useful. If she is scum we will catch her soon. Like I said, you can tell a lot from her lvl of craziness
9. I will have that in mind.
Jan 23, 2018 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Place it on trash karote or kyle at this point if you at one point thought we were t/s

Kyle is just messing with me, you seem to call every little thing I say or do scummy and then you come up with this idea that I'm "tense/paranoid" that makes no sense...

im not messing with u... im trying to place you... if it be in the scum category then so be it... you're make it out to be everyone elses fault that you look scummy, been there, done that, but thats not fair on them...

I dont get how out of all the possible options, you came out with voting Logic... a train that was never gunna get off the ground, which even if you think hes scum, ur gunna need to push harder for it to go anywhere... hench, shit vote, expecially <12 hours from the phase change...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 23, 2018 9:05 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

I always think bastard is the same as role madness. It was my mistake. I already talk about this

@lastwhisper31 I will vote however I please, I won't change my vote because you don't like my reasons. I'll change it when I find a stronger scum read.
i mean you can vote where ever, but the vote is still trash... and how the hell is logic your strongest scum read... bleghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@phraze I might move over to Miss Ruu after all
rly? now we getting smwhere. Ruu/Trash/Pokeit at first and Ruu/Karote now (for me)

oh and, u just like AtEs. its an established fact lol
Jan 23, 2018 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
well like i said, Im headed off to sleep, ill be around for phase change, sorta... might move my vote, we will see
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 23, 2018 9:10 PM

Oct 2011
Karote said:
Phraze said:
idk either. Karote just seems deliberately unhelpful.

You already know I hate Day 1 ...
then why did u sheep on Last? if u hate D1s u should just sit on rvs or smthing. ur trying smthing, not nothing, in that vote.
Jan 23, 2018 9:10 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

I was rereading and saw this. Phraze why didn't you just say "'def not s/s".

lol jk

any ideas on who is what atm?
Jan 23, 2018 9:13 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

im not messing with u... im trying to place you... if it be in the scum category then so be it... you're make it out to be everyone elses fault that you look scummy, been there, done that, but thats not fair on them...

I dont get how out of all the possible options, you came out with voting Logic... a train that was never gunna get off the ground, which even if you think hes scum, ur gunna need to push harder for it to go anywhere... hench, shit vote, expecially <12 hours from the phase change...

mmm I think I don't know how to not look scummy and people are bad at telling the difference between scummy town!me and scummy mafia!me xD

is wasn't my "strongest" it was my only gut feeling. Right now my vote is on Chad. Do you feel I'm wrong again? do you agree with his comments? (about me)
Jan 23, 2018 9:14 PM

Dec 2012
Phraze said:
Karote said:

You already know I hate Day 1 ...
then why did u sheep on Last? if u hate D1s u should just sit on rvs or smthing. ur trying smthing, not nothing, in that vote.

Provoke reactions I guess but didn't work that well.
Jan 23, 2018 9:16 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
im not messing with u... im trying to place you...

what I mean is that your posts about me look more like coming from a town mindset than scum. Shin, on the other hand, twists my words and comes up with stuff that isn't true. You "mess with me" to figure me out, he just looks for stuff to push a train on me. That's how I see it.

pd: changing to mobile
Jan 23, 2018 9:19 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

#201. Trash whiteknighted Pokeit, but I just don't see scum associating themselves so early. big dif is that he voted u ~ could be a lucky strike. ur recent posts looks too unsure for this much info. leaning scum on u and Karote so far. not sure about Trash/Pokeit but its rly lucky if both are scum (which I doubt).
Jan 23, 2018 9:20 PM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
@ironace please respond to my question in #322 when you have the chance. You posted something after my question so I assume you saw it. I would like for you to get more involved in this game asap.
I did indeed read ur questions.
But if u had looked further down u would've seen my post saying I have absoluble no idea about any one.I am like this in rhe first 2 days...and I can't even focus.I'm in uni right now and I don't know if I'll even make it to phase change.
Jan 23, 2018 9:24 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

and he wonders why hes always mislynch fodder

I only wonder that when I haven't done anything wrong.if u guys lynch me this game I would honestly not hold it against anyone as I'm doing everything wrong.
Let's see....
I'll nitpick.
What makes u say that lynching me this time will also result in a mislynch
Jan 23, 2018 9:24 PM

Oct 2011
Karote said:
Phraze said:

what reactions were u looking for? why isn't it working well? fishing for reaction usually ignores suspicion on urself .-.
Jan 23, 2018 9:26 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
[

this is weird. Why don't you belive the miller claim? it's a bastard setup, it's not unlikely. I also thought it was tpr before the others figured out the miller claim but now I'm between him being miller or scum, yet you still think he could be tpr...
Wait they did?!
I only read roughly so I didn't know that lel.I didn't even know he was miller before I read some posts saying he claimed miller and then went to check for myself.
Jan 23, 2018 9:27 PM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:

1) Wisp/Shin are either t/t or t/s . I don't think they could be scum buddies ( I thought it was a possibility after Shin talked about me bussing as scum in Kiznaiver - I thought maybe he was trying to do the same with his brother but I changed my mind). They are both neutral for now. I need to interact more with both to get a decent read (which I'm planning to do, don't worry guys, my inactivity ends now)

If one of them is scum for sure, I'd bet Shin because he's way too friendly and he never really directly attacks anyone, just ''are you really town?'' and ''town this, that'' wisp is more paranoid and that's good .. town should be.

2) I believe at least 1 scum is inactive atm.

Idk what to say about this one, you can't neither prove it nor anyone can disprove (except scum themselves) it's like saying ''This train has at least one scum on it.''

3) I believe riku

I ignore them for the time being, meh.

4) You are hard to read. Reminds me of Denja/Lamby: sheeping votes, short posts from time to time, lurking, not giving much explanation for their votes.

Cool, I don't think I play like them though.

5) I will vote: logic, his behaviour doesn't scream town!logic. I will re read his posts to be more sure of my gut feeling and will make a separate post with my thoughts.

Hmm, true he hasn't been really been pro-townish like he always has.
I want to see more of him before I judge though.

6) Pokeit is leaning town atm. His tunnel on riku was bad but apart from that I like his posts.

Agreed.

7) Not enought info to give a decent read: Yatchy, Togs, Scarlet (I like one of her posts thou, but that's it).
Yatchy hasn't posted yet, Scarlet neutral, Togs .. not sure, would be easier if he didn't disappear. I liked how he started playing though.

Jan 23, 2018 9:27 PM

Mar 2014
ironace said:
Ruu said:
[

this is weird. Why don't you belive the miller claim? it's a bastard setup, it's not unlikely. I also thought it was tpr before the others figured out the miller claim but now I'm between him being miller or scum, yet you still think he could be tpr...
Wait they did?!
I only read roughly so I didn't know that lel.I didn't even know he was miller before I read some posts saying he claimed miller and then went to check for myself.

my very first post was a weirdly worded claim -_-
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 23, 2018 9:38 PM

Dec 2012
Phraze said:
Karote said:

what reactions were u looking for? why isn't it working well? fishing for reaction usually ignores suspicion on urself .-.

The ones that scream I'm scum for just simply ''sheeping''.
I like to think mafia would like an easy target to suspect.

Not working well cus badly done.

Didn't understand last sentence, you mean I ignore suspicions towards myself?
Jan 23, 2018 9:45 PM

Dec 2012
Unvote
Jan 23, 2018 9:46 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

#201. Trash whiteknighted Pokeit, but I just don't see scum associating themselves so early. big dif is that he voted u ~ could be a lucky strike. ur recent posts looks too unsure for this much info. leaning scum on u and Karote so far. not sure about Trash/Pokeit but its rly lucky if both are scum (which I doubt).

what I asked was: do you now have a better idea on who could be scum between trash and Pokeit. I guess the answer is no.

Other stuff:

Lets say Karote flips scum;
- I'm town then? Or do you still think I'm scum?
- Could he be buddies with Poke or abhutrash? Who and why?
Jan 23, 2018 9:52 PM

May 2015
Karote said:

I like this explanation. Makes sense.
Jan 23, 2018 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
#679 is good. 1st paragraph.
Jan 23, 2018 9:55 PM

May 2015
3AM. Time to go to bed. Bye guys! I will be here in 5/6 hours maybe xD
Jan 23, 2018 10:08 PM

Oct 2011
Karote said:
Phraze said:

Didn't understand last sentence, you mean I ignore suspicions towards myself?
Trash makes a better 'easy target'. starting a new train with no reason other than reaction isn't helpful. easy targets are an obv strat. and, won't u consider urself part of that 'sheeping' attempt?
in the last sentence, I assumed u think it bad since it drew suspicion to u. on the contrary, suspicion is part and puzzle of trying to fish reactions.

tl;dr I don't see what u were trying to accomplish for town
Jan 23, 2018 10:10 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

what I asked was: do you now have a better idea on who could be scum between trash and Pokeit. I guess the answer is no.

Other stuff:

Lets say Karote flips scum;
- I'm town then? Or do you still think I'm scum?
- Could he be buddies with Poke or abhutrash? Who and why?
I prefer to not cross bridges till I get there. scumflip will have me reevaluate, townflip won't change much.
Jan 23, 2018 10:12 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
its too nai for my liking. does it give u an idea of said mindset? nope
Jan 23, 2018 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
yurkin said:
its too nai for my liking. does it give u an idea of said mindset? nope

Hmm well true. liked it as plausible explanation tho. been there done that.
Jan 23, 2018 10:19 PM

Sep 2014
Phraze said:
ok I'm here

@lastwhisper31
what about Karote? Trash is contributing, at least. and yeah, riku is weirdo v2.

@Pokeit
why do u still vote riku? and why do u think I'm avoiding him?

@Ruu
question: why u think Shin is scummy?
I want him to participate in the discussion, with in depth reads on others, something he doesn't seem to want to do. I have no idea what to do about him. His playstyle confuses me.
riku said:
Pokeit said:
I'm going to bed now, see you all later.
Vote: riku
Can you come with some original thoughts that don't revolve around you defending yourself? Who do you town read, who do you scum-read? Why?
What do you think of Phraze's posts and his alignment? He's someone you haven't had any connections with and am curious to hear what you think of him.

This vote is not for the reasons of my previous vote for you. I just want your posts to have more substance so I can actually figure you out. Hopefully we can put any personal issues behind us as we try to solve this game together.

@lastwhisper31 That's up for town to decide together when I release the info. Trust me on this one. The information will be of a better quality if everyone can answer my question.

No
Whaa.. why not?
Jan 23, 2018 10:21 PM

Sep 2014
@yurkin
Check out my question in #533 please.

Jan 23, 2018 10:22 PM

Jul 2009
These I feel best about atm are wisp and riku. Yep general impression read.
Jan 23, 2018 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
Pokeit said:
@logic340 @yurkin @Ruu @ScarletCelestial @ironace @Tainted @Togs @Yachty
Pokeit said:
I'm going to ask you all a question.
Do you think I'm suspicious?
Why? Why not?

This is important to me. Please answer.
I'm going to need the rest of you to answer this question asap.

When everybody has responded to this question, I will reveal something important.

No. While I don't town read you there is no reason to scum read you. I'm not sure ur methods are effective but you seem genuine in what you do so eh XD
That said is it me or u have cold/serious type of personality? Since i keep to see you that way.
Jan 23, 2018 10:41 PM

Jul 2009
@phraze is ash bad lynch in your opinion?
Jan 23, 2018 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
Pokeit said:
Phraze said:
ok I'm here

@lastwhisper31
what about Karote? Trash is contributing, at least. and yeah, riku is weirdo v2.

@Pokeit

@Ruu
I want him to participate in the discussion, with in depth reads on others, something he doesn't seem to want to do. I have no idea what to do about him. His playstyle confuses me.
riku said:

No
Whaa.. why not?

i dont do stuff when asked by others. principle.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 23, 2018 10:49 PM

Oct 2011
and I'm back on pc~

yurkin said:
no idea. but I'd rather look for other options. he's got enough info on him to work off on later. but if nothing new turns up by EoD, I might vote him (or Ruu).
Jan 23, 2018 10:50 PM

Oct 2011
Pokeit said:
Phraze said:
ok I'm here

@lastwhisper31

@Pokeit

@Ruu
voting for pressure. isn't that what Shinichi is doing? #647 [except maybe, u aren't unvoting]
Jan 23, 2018 10:53 PM

Sep 2014
Phraze said:
Pokeit said:
voting for pressure. isn't that what Shinichi is doing? #647 [except maybe, u aren't unvoting]
I'm not unvoting because he didn't answer my questions at all, and I'm not sure how to best go about it.
Jan 23, 2018 10:54 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
and I'm back on pc~

yurkin said:
no idea. but I'd rather look for other options. he's got enough info on him to work off on later. but if nothing new turns up by EoD, I might vote him (or Ruu).

I'm worried there is too little time untill phase change XD but the votes on him have not moved and i'm getting a bad feeling.
What do you think of tainted and scarlet atm?
Jan 23, 2018 11:00 PM

Mar 2014
Pokeit said:
Phraze said:
I'm not unvoting because he didn't answer my questions at all, and I'm not sure how to best go about it.
and im not going to. go find a dog thatll bite.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 23, 2018 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
Is the riku vote a vote for pressure? If so its a pressure without meaning. Since Its leading nowhere, the whole stuff between you too. bad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.