Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »
Oct 28, 2017 8:04 AM
Jan 2015
Presumably romance/shoujo. I recall a scene where a bf went to check on his ex after a vague, urgent message or call leaving his gf in the cold (she let him go) the ex was just being dumb and the gf was in conversation with either a friend or a love interest who asked the guy how he would feel if she left to go see an ex(i think)
Oct 28, 2017 3:18 PM
Aug 2017
TGCid said:
AssortedEmotions said:
Not sure if these are from anime or manga or neither...
First one is Ushigome Rimi and Hanazono Tae, source.

Thank you.
Oct 28, 2017 10:44 PM
Feb 2013
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B12MVD-iyhnDWVFSMktQT3JCYXM/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry for noob. Anybody knows this guy? It'll be really helpful for me, thank you.
Oct 28, 2017 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
Oct 29, 2017 12:48 AM
Oct 2017
Hi everyone, I am looking for a yaoi manga in which guys are pretending to be a couple in school, because they are popular and they avoid girls this way. After a while they will kiss in public to make their classmates laugh then it becomes a serious relationship throughout the chapters. In later chapters they touch each other also in front of their classmates and the dark haired uke with a mole becomes more and more sensitive.

That is all I remember, thank you very much in advance!
Oct 29, 2017 3:35 PM
May 2012
I've been trying to find this manga. It looks like an interesting one,
but unfortunately i can't find the name anyone know what it is?

https://imgur.com/a/Z04sV
Oct 29, 2017 7:00 PM

Oct 2014
zerolegends said:
I've been trying to find this manga. It looks like an interesting one,
but unfortunately i can't find the name anyone know what it is?

https://imgur.com/a/Z04sV
Webcomic called Guarding
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=123090
Oct 29, 2017 10:43 PM
May 2015
XyzGoose said:
Hey i'm looking for a manga from a while back, i think it was about some special people fighting against some sort of virus/parasite, i remember two scenes 1. a soldier evacuating a harmless old lady when she suddenly becomes infected and kills the soldier. 2. a soldier is patrolling an alleyway of some sort when he rests, then gets startled by a dog, then the dog becomes infected and tries to kill him.

Cheers in advance ~ XyzGoose

not sure how this works but the manga you are looking for is:Parasyte.
Oct 30, 2017 3:14 AM
Oct 2017
Please help me find the tittle. It is a story about a girl with a little sister with much more beautiful face. The school once had a theatre. Both girls is the main character in each class. The mc was the ugly duckling. The finale went horrible, because the audience think that the mc is not a match becoming a bautiful swan. With that, her classmates began to ignore her and start calling her ahiru( i think). But her sister, she got a sucessful performance. One day. Ahiru confessed to her crush. She was dumbfounded when her crush was in love with her sister. Before her sister asked who she liked. Later in bigh school, she found a boy who liked her for real and not her sister

That's all i can remember. Ease help me i want to read it again
Sorry for bad grammar. Hehe
Oct 30, 2017 5:51 AM

Oct 2014
TheReader said:
XyzGoose said:
Hey i'm looking for a manga from a while back, i think it was about some special people fighting against some sort of virus/parasite, i remember two scenes 1. a soldier evacuating a harmless old lady when she suddenly becomes infected and kills the soldier. 2. a soldier is patrolling an alleyway of some sort when he rests, then gets startled by a dog, then the dog becomes infected and tries to kill him.

Cheers in advance ~ XyzGoose

not sure how this works but the manga you are looking for is:Parasyte.
None of those scenes happen in Parasyte iirc.
Oct 30, 2017 7:34 AM

Jul 2014
CelLMS said:
Please help me find the tittle. It is a story about a girl with a little sister with much more beautiful face. The school once had a theatre. Both girls is the main character in each class. The mc was the ugly duckling. The finale went horrible, because the audience think that the mc is not a match becoming a bautiful swan. With that, her classmates began to ignore her and start calling her ahiru( i think). But her sister, she got a sucessful performance. One day. Ahiru confessed to her crush. She was dumbfounded when her crush was in love with her sister. Before her sister asked who she liked. Later in bigh school, she found a boy who liked her for real and not her sister

That's all i can remember. Ease help me i want to read it again
Sorry for bad grammar. Hehe

Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari
Oct 31, 2017 12:11 AM
Feb 2013

I've read the manga but this guy didn't match, so i thought it was different person. Thank you anyway
Oct 31, 2017 6:03 PM
Feb 2016
Hey can someone help me find these three?
The first is about a guy whos a teacher at this school where he is constantly at risk at being fired, and his childhood friend protects him in fights and stuff.
The second is about a guy who meets a movie star girl in his hometown and ends up dating her.
The last one is about a guy whos the son of a beast king and a human girl. The mom is dead, but he still grows up in his father's land. He's on bad terms with him however. He then unlocks some rare power and is sent to a academy. His mission there is also to be a spy and he becomes rivals with one of the people there who's a trap character.
azh2015Oct 31, 2017 8:04 PM
Nov 1, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2014
Hey guys, I've been looking for this manga for a while now cause I read it a couple years ago and wanted to add it on my list.
It was a manga that represented love at first sight as a parasyte of some sort, like a disease, and there was this guy who looked for people randomly falling in deep love in order to fight said parasytes/monsters and cure them. I don't remember much, just that the mc was kinda edgy and he had a female partner or something...
Ruka desu.
Nov 1, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 2014
ColdNobility said:
Lucky96u said:
Hey guys, I've been looking for this manga for a while now cause I read it a couple years ago and wanted to add it on my list.
It was a manga that represented love at first sight as a parasyte of some sort, like a disease, and there was this guy who looked for people randomly falling in deep love in order to fight said parasytes/monsters and cure them. I don't remember much, just that the mc was kinda edgy and he had a female partner or something...

Parasyte maybe?

https://myanimelist.net/manga/401/Kiseijuu?q=parasyte

Parasyte has nothing to do with it...
Ruka desu.
Nov 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2016

What manga are these characters from?

Also, for future reference, if you're not identifying from memory, how are you guys reverse image searching for cropped images from manga? I've tried using several different search engines like sauce nao, IQDB, tineye, and google. Am i just not searching thoroughly enough, or what's going on here?
SirMegaROFLNov 2, 2017 8:08 AM
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Nov 2, 2017 9:11 AM

Aug 2015
SirMegaROFL said:

What manga are these characters from?

Also, for future reference, if you're not identifying from memory, how are you guys reverse image searching for cropped images from manga? I've tried using several different search engines like sauce nao, IQDB, tineye, and google. Am i just not searching thoroughly enough, or what's going on here?

Hello! Both of these come from hentai doujins, I don't think there are MAL links but the first is "Limit Break" by Mizuryu Kei and the second one is called "Yukinia!", artist is Teri Terio. As to how I found them

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 3, 2017 12:21 PM
Nov 2017
Hello, I'm new here.
Can you help me find a manga title wherein a boy(highschool) is the protagonist. He and his friends had a deal to find an ugly girl before the due date?(Can't remember'). Then he bumped into a girl on the street who had been broken that day(crying) and he found out that they go with the same school. So she was his target(Cause he thinks that she's ugly). He wanted her to fall for him; they get along well ;he kissed her but the girl washed her mouth with water. The day of the deal came and eventually the girl knew about the deal and thought that he was just playing with her. In the end, the boy is the one who fell inlove.

I've read it in the year of 2015 and it's in one shot but I can't find it anymore. Your replies are very much appreciated.Thank you in advance :)
Nov 3, 2017 1:17 PM
Aug 2013
Hey guys! I can’t find a manga I read like 10 times already... Its a one shot, pretty short(maybe 10-15 pages) and its about a girl who turns out to be the goddess or angel or i dont know what to her people. If im right it was in a desert or some kind of windy place( yeah must be windy because she is the goddess/angel/whatever of some kind of winds. Oh yes and the manga is fully colored, mainly red, kinda gory. I’d be really happy if someone could identify this masterpiece because its late and my brain is a potato. Thank you ;-;
Nov 3, 2017 3:34 PM

Jul 2014
musicatnyan said:
Hello, I'm new here.
Can you help me find a manga title wherein a boy(highschool) is the protagonist. He and his friends had a deal to find an ugly girl before the due date?(Can't remember'). Then he bumped into a girl on the street who had been broken that day(crying) and he found out that they go with the same school. So she was his target(Cause he thinks that she's ugly). He wanted her to fall for him; they get along well ;he kissed her but the girl washed her mouth with water. The day of the deal came and eventually the girl knew about the deal and thought that he was just playing with her. In the end, the boy is the one who fell inlove.

I've read it in the year of 2015 and it's in one shot but I can't find it anymore. Your replies are very much appreciated.Thank you in advance :)

https://myanimelist.net/manga/66707/Ouji-sama_Game
Nov 3, 2017 4:59 PM
Oct 2017
So i recently began reading a yaoi manga, n i really enjoyed it, but i forgot to bokmark it and i cant find it anymore. So i was wonderinh if anyone knew the name. Its not a new one, its not too old either.

I vaguely remember the plot so please help me out as best as u can. Ok so theees this teenage boy who goes to highschool. He lives with his mom,dad, and i believe sister?

One day he is approached by a guy(ortwo i think?) Who says hes out to kill him and steal his heart. Becausr his heart will grant them some type of power? Maybe eternal life?(im not sure on what it is)

N some stuff happen(yadda yadda yadda) n he ends up somehow getting more hsndsome. Then ends up making his family n schoolmates somehow forgetting he existed.

Does anyone recognize a yaoi(or shounen ai) with tht plot?
Nov 3, 2017 7:27 PM
Jan 2014
Source on img? I feel that this is H or maybe not?

Nov 3, 2017 8:02 PM

Aug 2015
utsuro0 said:
Source on img? I feel that this is H or maybe not?

Oh dear... you're damn right it is! Name is "Natsu no Tokubetsu Hoshuu" by Miyamoto Smoke.

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 3, 2017 10:07 PM
Nov 2017
Hello I am curious which manga this image is of. Thank you for assisting.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279830258889523201/376223982023868419/image.png
Here is the attached image.
NexuNov 4, 2017 8:04 AM
Nov 4, 2017 12:09 AM
Nov 2017
@koto Thank you :)
Nov 4, 2017 2:36 AM

Oct 2017
made another thread before seeing this one but...

I've seen the character (aside from the edit i use as avy as i did that myself) with grey and blue eyed variants can can only seem to find where people have been using it as a character for rp. also googled any names associated with the rp's I saw with no luck. I found it on google originally, a long time ago and on another source site that i cant seem to find/remember either. any ideas?
Nov 4, 2017 2:47 AM

Aug 2015
NekO_RelliK said:

Looks like it's an original character called Milfrea Marguerite, here's the source. The blue eye is an edit. There's also two more pictures of her.

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 4, 2017 2:58 AM

Oct 2017
thank you so much.
Nov 4, 2017 5:59 AM

Aug 2015
Beta said:

reverse search turns up only the translator's site; anyone know the character?

If you just wanna know the character, that's undoubtedly Hatsune Miku.
https://kireicake.com/2016/07/23/worlds-end-harem-6/
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/5itnsr/source_for_this_character/
I can't seem to find the original artist now though, if you want to know who it is.

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 4, 2017 6:18 AM
Nov 4, 2017 9:22 AM
Nov 2017
Thank you very much. @ CrazyBear!
Nov 4, 2017 11:54 AM
Nov 2017
Hi, help me find this manga -

It’s a manga where girl is quite poor, ends up working in rich guy’s house (who used to be her childhood friend?), her mom falls sick, overhears the guy’s Dad talking to her mom about adopted son, thinks they’re talking about the rich guy and assumes he must be her brother, he says he doesn’t believe he is her brother and doesn’t care if he is, turns out her younger brother is the one adopted by her mom who is actually the younger brother of the rich guy. I think she likes tattoos, or works somewhere in a tattoo place or maybe neither. Thanks
Nov 4, 2017 9:30 PM
Feb 2014
Hey there fellow otakus

I am currently looking for the name of the following doujinsh, here is a picture of one page :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/752887IMG20171104205049.jpg

Thing is, I have it in my nhentai fav list but I just cant remember the damn name so U cant get my hands on it anymore (yes my fav list is quite big and full of loli doujinshi so everytime I wanna seach z spécificité title it's a real pain in the arse...)

Anyway, if someone know the name please let me know :3
Nov 4, 2017 10:32 PM
Nov 2017
Okay so it was smutty. The uke was muscular and a demon with horns. I can't remember much else. Please help!
Nov 5, 2017 12:11 AM
Jun 2017
Hi I'm looking for a Manga about a guy lying to stay popular in school, meets one girl who doesn't buy it, she beats him up and he spends the remainder of the Manga attempting to convince her learning to fight and hilarity ensues.
Nov 5, 2017 1:46 AM

Aug 2015
Cr4zyDuck said:
Hey there fellow otakus

I am currently looking for the name of the following doujinsh, here is a picture of one page :

Thing is, I have it in my nhentai fav list but I just cant remember the damn name so U cant get my hands on it anymore (yes my fav list is quite big and full of loli doujinshi so everytime I wanna seach z spécificité title it's a real pain in the arse...)

Hi, it's called "CosPako! Shiro-chan no Baai" (Cosplay Hump! Shiro-chan's case), by Akazawa Red.

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 5, 2017 8:58 AM
Feb 2014
Fuzarca said:
Cr4zyDuck said:
Hey there fellow otakus

Hi, it's called "CosPako! Shiro-chan no Baai" (Cosplay Hump! Shiro-chan's case), by Akazawa Red.

Thank you so much for your answer =)
Nov 5, 2017 2:19 PM

Oct 2015
Source? I think it's from a doujin, art looks like Tanabe Kyou's

Nov 5, 2017 3:00 PM

Aug 2015
HeroCris said:
Source? I think it's from a doujin, art looks like Tanabe Kyou's

Unfortunately not from a doujin, here's the source, artist's name is Asanagi. The character is Lancer from Fate/Extra CCC, if you wanted to know.

      BE KAWAII         
Nov 5, 2017 3:15 PM

Oct 2014
PandaDee said:
Hi I'm looking for a Manga about a guy lying to stay popular in school, meets one girl who doesn't buy it, she beats him up and he spends the remainder of the Manga attempting to convince her learning to fight and hilarity ensues.
Maybe this manhwa
https://myanimelist.net/manga/3368/Zippy_Ziggy
Nov 5, 2017 4:21 PM
Nov 2017
https://instagram.ftrd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/21827725_104144816982394_295702846152638464_n.jpg

What is the name of the manga this is from? No clue even what genre this is.
Nov 5, 2017 8:29 PM

Apr 2016

what's the source on this? thank you in advance

note: i'm doing it for the meme ok, i'm not into this i swear
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Nov 6, 2017 4:46 AM

Oct 2014
Can anyone identify this manga? The artstyle seems to be rather unique, so I try my luck here.
http://i.imgur.com/l2yj4Hk.jpg
Nov 6, 2017 7:50 AM
Nov 2017
Can someone tell me the title a this Manga where a guy marry a woman that has a son and after they got married, they had a twins girl. I can't really remember the title but it basically a slice of life/romance manga
Nov 6, 2017 12:48 PM
Sep 2015
I read this manhwa some time ago but I can’t remember what it was called!! TT-TT it’s about a young guy forced to be the manager for a group of heroes who prefer to fool around. There are also monsters and such and one of the guys has blond hair with side bangs and blue eyes. He can also turn his arm into a machine gun.
Nov 6, 2017 5:46 PM

Jul 2014
NixoArmree said:
Can someone tell me the title a this Manga where a guy marry a woman that has a son and after they got married, they had a twins girl. I can't really remember the title but it basically a slice of life/romance manga

Kekkon shitemo Koishiteru?
Nov 7, 2017 12:28 PM

Oct 2014
NeverEverLand13 said:
I read this manhwa some time ago but I can’t remember what it was called!! TT-TT it’s about a young guy forced to be the manager for a group of heroes who prefer to fool around. There are also monsters and such and one of the guys has blond hair with side bangs and blue eyes. He can also turn his arm into a machine gun.
The name is Chaos Attack.
Nov 8, 2017 12:45 PM
Jan 2011
https://i.imgur.com/vrokIdc.jpg
Couldn't find a single clue with image searches, any ideas?
Nov 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
Rednor said:
https://i.imgur.com/vrokIdc.jpg
Couldn't find a single clue with image searches, any ideas?
GuP Hside
Artist: Uo Denim
Nov 8, 2017 2:43 PM
Jan 2011
Thank you, wise man.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
10 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:50 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.