Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What about anyone else? Were you satisfied with the ending of Yoshida? Do you think there could've been a better solution for her?
Apr 15, 2014 4:01 AM
Aug 2012
So after this series ended, I liked how everything ended but the solution for Yoshida. I know Yuji was meant to be with Shana but I can't help but feel some sort of strange feeling towards Yoshida? She loved him and assisted in every way she could, following her own path... yet in the end she was discarded? I don't know what could have been done but it just didn't sit right with me.

What about anyone else? Were you satisfied with the ending of Yoshida? Do you think there could've been a better solution for her?
Jun 1, 2017 5:26 AM

May 2017
Like what? She got involved too in the adventure, but it was really 'pulled by the hair' as we would say around here. There had never been a real need for her and her only, in the plot. Plus, she kinda did everything just to get her crush's attention. She's 100% human, she belongs in the human world. She doesn't have any powers nor immortality to belong with Yuji and the Flame Hazes. Any 'powers' she may have had were just some tools which were owned by others anyways.

So she stayed where she always belonged, in human world. With her parents, her friends and other people. Ofc, it's sad that she had a crush and now she might feel heartbroken. But we all did at some point. It's not like she was in a relationship with Yuji to feel devastated. She can weep for a while then go find a human boyfriend. :)
The mindfucker.
Sep 29, 2017 2:27 PM
Sep 2017
legitsu said:
So after this series ended, I liked how everything ended but the solution for Yoshida. I know Yuji was meant to be with Shana but I can't help but feel some sort of strange feeling towards Yoshida? She loved him and assisted in every way she could, following her own path... yet in the end she was discarded? I don't know what could have been done but it just didn't sit right with me.

She might have not gained anything, even Hirai Yukari her classmate took Hayato Ike instead means that there's opening for continuation. Could Yuji and Shana return from Xanadu in future to fetch her? She might become a flame haze herself one day? Which crimson lord best fits her? IMHO a revived Hecate might be the best partner, Pheles has already run away with Johann.

There might be a future war in Xanadu, things could not work out as thought. Despite denizens no longer need to consume humans, they were short of something? Incomplete? War broke out because crimson lords started to seek dominance after being too complacent for some time?
Sep 29, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
The best solution would have been to have Shana slice her open and throw her remains down the drain.
Sep 29, 2017 2:42 PM
Sep 2017
Anakat_sama said:
Like what? She got involved too in the adventure, but it was really 'pulled by the hair' as we would say around here. There had never been a real need for her and her only, in the plot. Plus, she kinda did everything just to get her crush's attention. She's 100% human, she belongs in the human world. She doesn't have any powers nor immortality to belong with Yuji and the Flame Hazes. Any 'powers' she may have had were just some tools which were owned by others anyways.

So she stayed where she always belonged, in human world. With her parents, her friends and other people. Ofc, it's sad that she had a crush and now she might feel heartbroken. But we all did at some point. It's not like she was in a relationship with Yuji to feel devastated. She can weep for a while then go find a human boyfriend. :)

There was nothing left for her in the end, even the next possible boy in class, Hayato was also taken with the picture you saw at the end of Season III. She had nothing to look forward to. Pheles has already abandoned her after being reunited with Johann.

The only possible continuation in future is a crisis in Xanadu which didn't worked out or some revival of a powerful crimson God who stayed back in the world when the rest have already moved to Xanadu.At the end, we saw that the gates were already close after Shana and Yuji travelled through it.

Shaher The God of Guidance is still around? How about Asiz, believed to be the most powerful Crimson Lord that even surpasses Alastor who was the leader of Töten Glocke before Bal Masque group was formed.

All these Crimson God did not follow Snake of the Festival to Xanadu, they're still around. Will they have another plan?
Sep 29, 2017 2:48 PM
Sep 2017
Ulquiorra said:
The best solution would have been to have Shana slice her open and throw her remains down the drain.

That would mean an extension of the series into Season 4 if Shana was to return from Xanadu.

I'm sure there's an opening for this series to continue if the author wants to continue his career. Some of the most powerful Crimson Gods are still around despite those who follow the Snake of the Festival's Bal Masque decided to move to Xanadu. Hope to see the revival of Hecate and General. It is impossible that a main character such as Kazumi ends like this. No one who knew about flame hazes and crimson denizens in her class is around anymore except maybe Margery?
Sep 29, 2017 2:54 PM

Sep 2017
I thought she ended with Ike. Cant remember much tbh.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 29, 2017 3:07 PM
Sep 2017
nymi said:
I thought she ended with Ike. Cant remember much tbh.

Hirai Yukari came back to existence and took Ike. The ending showed Kazumi returning to school and Hirai hugging her. Behind the desk, her bag showed a picture with Hirai and Ike.
Dec 4, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
I think that the ending for her just best suited her. She never really stood a chance with Yuji nor the Flame Haze at all. She was just a person who ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time. At least to me that's how I perceived things.
Jan 28, 2020 11:25 AM

Aug 2017
I don't even remember/didn't understand what happened to her at the end, even though I just watched it.

She was always destined to lose to Shana.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.