Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game: Starship Epiphron Mafia | Game over! | Aliens win!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (45) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2017 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
ironace said:
Gwendolly said:

Don't look at me, I can't anyway. We're definitely going to have a lynch today!

cant what?protect me? You can roloblock as much as you want, you dont have a limit

We need you to use your ability tho. With that said; it would also be crazy to lynch kotas role today
<3
Sep 24, 2017 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
@togs come back and play togs!
Sep 24, 2017 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
@togs come back and play togs!

Inb4 he's in the secret chat xD
<3
Sep 24, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2014
Gwendolly said:
ironace said:

cant what?protect me? You can roloblock as much as you want, you dont have a limit

We need you to use your ability tho. With that said; it would also be crazy to lynch kotas role today
do you really think so? The strength of his role has no correlation with, "Wisp must be scum, because aliens cant attack night 1", obviously he cant be both town and scum, but in my past games, spontaneous things like this came from scum, and if this was someone like say "Ruu" my vote would already be on her, but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt her but in the end I cant help but thing this was so bad regardless of alignment.

If she was town:
1. He didn't read the roles/rules

If she was scum:
1. He didnt read the roles/rules

Like nothing good came out of her statement, shes not worth it alive to any alignment with comments like that.

Edit: I keep switching pronouns, I am sorry. #ImSorry
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 24, 2017 8:23 AM

Oct 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Gwendolly said:

do you really think so? The strength of his role has no correlation with, "Wisp must be scum, because aliens cant attack night 1", obviously he cant be both town and scum, but in my past games, spontaneous things like this came from scum, and if this was someone like say "Ruu" my vote would already be on her, but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt her but in the end I cant help but thing this was so bad regardless of alignment.

If she was town:

If she was scum:

Like nothing good came out of her statement, shes not worth it alive to any alignment with comments like that.

It doesn't matter if they are scum or not; I just wanna see what they have to say the next day with their results. We'll compare it with other results.

Edit: HE btw xD
<3
Sep 24, 2017 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:
lastwhisper31 said:

If she was town:

If she was scum:

It doesn't matter if they are scum or not; I just wanna see what they have to say the next day with their results. We'll compare it with other results.

I mean yes this is a behaviour heavy game, but we also have to think of which role we can go without >.<
<3
Sep 24, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
Gwendolly said:
Gwendolly said:

I mean yes this is a behaviour heavy game, but we also have to think of which role we can go without >.<
True, I think Abu's Role is very powerful, because unless I make my shot, and he can confirm movement caused by the transport, if no movement exists between the person who died and someone else, then the conclusion is that, that person is not scum. and with Ironace, unless hes scum, can bring back any of the useful roles. So with that expect Kota or Abu to die, if neither of them gets protected.

Edit: @abuhumaid plz read my thoughts on the usefulness of your role, and if you still want to be replaced then I wont stop you. Nobody will hate you for asking for a replacement, regardless of what you did, or why you did.

Edit 2: The facilatator can easily break everything I said, kinda, because they can make a night kill happen before the switch
_WispSep 24, 2017 8:42 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 8:52 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Gwendolly said:

True, I think Abu's Role is very powerful, because unless I make my shot, and he can confirm movement caused by the transport, if no movement exists between the person who died and someone else, then the conclusion is that, that person is not scum. and with Ironace, unless hes scum, can bring back any of the useful roles. So with that expect Kota or Abu to die, if neither of them gets protected.

Edit: @abuhumaid plz read my thoughts on the usefulness of your role, and if you still want to be replaced then I wont stop you. Nobody will hate you for asking for a replacement, regardless of what you did, or why you did.

Edit 2: The facilatator can easily break everything I said, kinda, because they can make a night kill happen before the switch
That won't happen, at least not intentionally.
For your first point regarding the transport, that only works if one of the people targeted was also a target for night kill, no? So it'd be a shot in the dark.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 24, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

For your first point regarding the transport, that only works if one of the people targeted was also a target for night kill, no? So it'd be a shot in the dark.

If the person who died, wasnt transported, I still think its safe to assume he is town. and if they were, then we wouldnt be able to confirm town/scum, unless im missing something.
@gwendolly
@Re1031
am i wrong?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

If the person who died, wasnt transported, I still think its safe to assume he is town. and if they were, then we wouldnt be able to confirm town/scum, unless im missing something.
@gwendolly
@Re1031
am i wrong?
Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about the living person. I mean, I think it's pretty likely that whoever gets night killed is town in the first place. The only time it might not be is if you shoot someone.
edit: Or if Grapefruit activates one of his traps.
Sep 24, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@gwendolly
@Re1031
am i wrong?
Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about the living person. I mean, I think it's pretty likely that whoever gets night killed is town in the first place. The only time it might not be is if you shoot someone.
True, but my point is, that if that person got transported we might be able to figure out if he was scum or not.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
True, but my point is, that if that person got transported we might be able to figure out if he was scum or not.
So you're saying that the plan is for the transporter to transport the killer and the victim? Or one of the killers with the victim? That's my point in saying it's a shot in the dark.
Sep 24, 2017 9:15 AM

Jul 2009
Yes its possible to clear someone that way, i get what wisp is trying to explain here.
Sep 24, 2017 9:17 AM

Oct 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

@gwendolly
@Re1031
am i wrong?

Nope we wouldn't be able to confirm it, even if ironace says so. But I think our biggest clue would be WHO was the one that died and WHY
If we're talking about it in general then keep in mind that there is a trapsetter too (with a scenario that a NK may have been roleblocked).
<3
Sep 24, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
So you're saying that the plan is for the transporter to transport the killer and the victim? Or one of the killers with the victim? That's my point in saying it's a shot in the dark.
it is a shot in the dark, and it's probably also one of the scenarios where I would shoot the other person.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
Gwendolly said:
lastwhisper31 said:

@gwendolly
@Re1031
am i wrong?

Nope we wouldn't be able to confirm it, even if ironace says so. But I think our biggest clue would be WHO was the one that died and WHY
If we're talking about it in general then keep in mind that there is a trapsetter too (with a scenario that a NK may have been roleblocked).
but also the trapsetter would possibly confirm that if they weren't scum, good this game is crazy lmao. @yurkin at least you kinda get where I am coming from with this.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
Oh wait, nope, is not so easy as i thought at first.

edit: i did get the idea tho :<
Sep 24, 2017 9:22 AM

Oct 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

A lot of luck is needed there xD
<3
Sep 24, 2017 9:23 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
it is a shot in the dark, and it's probably also one of the scenarios where I would shoot the other person.
Why?
Sep 24, 2017 9:25 AM

Oct 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Gwendolly said:

but also the trapsetter would possibly confirm that if they weren't scum, good this game is crazy lmao. @yurkin at least you kinda get where I am coming from with this.

Ikr, my brain is already melting. I think it's better to wait and see what happens and then make conclusions out of it lol instead of making yourself crazy
<3
Sep 24, 2017 9:32 AM

Oct 2013
It's Sunday, where's everybody at tho?
<3
Sep 24, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Why?
I mean it always matter what the other person who was transported says. And it's like if there was a tied random lynch, you should always shoot the person who doesn't get lynched to remove PoE. Same in this situation, unless we can confirm something, if two people get swapped and one dies, there is always a chance one was scum, so to remove PoE u should shoot the other one, but ya like Gwen stated we should always wait and see what people say and what information comes out that day.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2014
So @yurkin understands what I'm saying, @Re1031 doesn't, and @gwendolly knows that there are other possibilities.

If there was one scum out of you 3, who would be it in this situation?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 24, 2017 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
So @yurkin understands what I'm saying, @Re1031 doesn't, and @gwendolly knows that there are other possibilities.

Depends on what intention scum has. Like I said time will only tell. But can you imagine how one sided this game would be if the roleblocker would be scum? Thank god, I'm not ;)

edit: and like Shinichi said it would also be too obvious
<3
Sep 24, 2017 10:19 AM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
lastwhisper31 said:

If she was town:

If she was scum:

are you saying thatt you will compare kota's result with mine?
I dont think that is possible. I believe, i will be automatically informed about the DEAD player's alignment. While kota can checkonly the ALIVE player.
@roz1roz, is what i believe to be correct?

edit-fked up my sentence XD
Sep 24, 2017 10:28 AM

Dec 2013
oh dam i forgot
@grapefruit21
i forgot, but do you mind sharing your thoughts that you hid before in D1?
Sep 24, 2017 10:29 AM

Oct 2013
ironace said:
Gwendolly said:

are you saying thatt you will compare kota's result with mine?
I dont think that is possible. I believe, i will be automatically informed about the DEAD player's alignment. While kota can checkonly the ALIVE player.
@roz1roz, is what i believe to be correct?

edit-fked up my sentence XD

Nah, but you both have abilities to find out alignments. We can compare that with behaviour and intercations.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 11:45 AM

Jul 2009
lastwhisper31 said:

Hmm i get its about sorting and preservation of information sort of thing.

Often scums play the fool, as if they pretent to not understand the information that is presented to them, or as if they refuse to accept it, and etc. etc. that is indeed so.

Im not sure if thats the case here though, so i can't give u appropriate answer wisp. But i did get the direction of the question that was interesting.
Sep 24, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
24h into the game, and so few votes had been placed...thats bad, really bad. We should start from somethere ...
:<
Sep 24, 2017 12:10 PM

Nov 2015
Hey guys, I'm alive. I'm sorry for being so away this game, it started at about the same time as my new job and I thought it would launch a little earlier. I'm following the new posts and I'm gonna try to get fully the action asap.. well in a bit more. I promise though that all my free time I have is going to go to this game first, until I'm caught up.

Just want to say it feels weird to not be pressured so hard like I usually am when I lurk, I read all the tags to me and most of them are super nice. In a way I kind of wish I was pressured because then I'd have something to focus on to defend myself heh. But I appreciate all the love.
Sep 24, 2017 12:52 PM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
24h into the game, and so few votes had been placed...thats bad, really bad. We should start from somethere ...
:<

Welp go ahead then :) There's nothing from stopping you to talk.

Togs said:
Hey guys, I'm alive. I'm sorry for being so away this game, it started at about the same time as my new job and I thought it would launch a little earlier. I'm following the new posts and I'm gonna try to get fully the action asap.. well in a bit more. I promise though that all my free time I have is going to go to this game first, until I'm caught up.

Just want to say it feels weird to not be pressured so hard like I usually am when I lurk, I read all the tags to me and most of them are super nice. In a way I kind of wish I was pressured because then I'd have something to focus on to defend myself heh. But I appreciate all the love.

You know that you were about to get lynched on D1 do you?
<3
Sep 24, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2013
@yurkin you were talking about the mafia being bold for killing the coroner. Who do you think would be that bold to do that? Personality wise of course.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
ironace said:

Why would it be crazy? Even with his role he could still lie if hes scum?

Sep 24, 2017 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Gwendolly said:

If she was town:

If she was scum:

I agree with my brother here, Like i said I feel as if he had planned to say something like that but it back fired when he hadnt full paid attention to the game.

I am 99% certain kota is scum for that mistake.

Sep 24, 2017 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Gwendolly said:

That shouldn't even matter, this game is about behavior. Behaviorally Kota is most likely scum.

Sep 24, 2017 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:

1.Yurkin could be scum pocketing your idea
2.Re1031 could be scum afraid to comprehend the plan as it risks confirming someone
3.Gwen could be scum trying to mislead you into another play that may or may not work out as well as this one.

Sep 24, 2017 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Depends on what intention scum has. Like I said time will only tell. But can you imagine how one sided this game would be if the roleblocker would be scum? Thank god, I'm not ;)

edit: and like Shinichi said it would also be too obvious

Extremely obvious, you would pretty much not be able to roleblock or you risk outting you were scum.

Sep 24, 2017 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
Togs said:

Give us more you rat bastard lol

Sep 24, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
@yurkin you were talking about the mafia being bold for killing the coroner. Who do you think would be that bold to do that? Personality wise of course.

\o
You
Grapefruit
Last

Pretty much anyone who read the game would be bold enough to kill, but like wise i am pretty certain one of the roles that could have protected phraze is atleast 1 of the scum if anything prob the one that made the kill last night.

Sep 24, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

It does not matter. Fake information is better than zero information.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

If she was town:

If she was scum:

I agree with my brother here, Like i said I feel as if he had planned to say something like that but it back fired when he hadnt full paid attention to the game.

I will say something to this after I see how many people follow your oppinion.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

If she was town:

If she was scum:

I will say something to this after I see how many people follow your oppinion.

lmao sorry. I posted this 3 times. My internet is playing up again.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

\o
You
Grapefruit
Last

Pretty much anyone who read the game would be bold enough to kill, but like wise i am pretty certain one of the roles that could have protected phraze is atleast 1 of the scum if anything prob the one that made the kill last night.

Did you imply yourself with "\o"?
and why not pressure your suspects then? Your vote stays on kota, who won't even be here for a while.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 2:05 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

True so we let him live a day get information

then

lynch him lol

or

we can lynch him now instead of that

Sep 24, 2017 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

\o
You
Grapefruit
Last

What else would that mean? Also if though I said people are ballsy i still dont think people would have risked attacking phraze when 3 different people could protect him. Thats why i believe one of those people has to be scum.

Sep 24, 2017 2:09 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

then

lynch him lol

or

Didn't you threaten CP to protect kota?
<3
Sep 24, 2017 2:12 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

What else would that mean? Also if though I said people are ballsy i still dont think people would have risked attacking phraze when 3 different people could protect him. Thats why i believe one of those people has to be scum.

Why didnt you just say "Me" then? I dont know if one of the protectors are scum, why risk that kill then? Knowing damn well there are two others. Its the same result no matter from where you view it.
<3
Sep 24, 2017 2:42 PM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs @Phraze @lastwhisper31 @CorruptedPurity @Shinichi-kun @Grapefruit21 @Gwendolly @KOtA @ironace @Yurkin @RE1031
Did you visit anyone at night 1? Don't tell me who you visited, I don't need that
im the vigi, I aint gunna shoot night 1...

Can you explain why you diidn't shoot? N1 is often considered the optimal time for a vig to shoot. I realize this setup changes things some but the longer you wait the less likely your shot is to be successful.

Sep 24, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Gwen roleblocked Grape last night, that's the only thing I got
AbuHumaid said:
Gwen roleblocked Grape last night, that's the only thing I got
jesus ur role is scary

Ohhh snap! Thanks for the protect Gwen, and yeah my role is super dangerous and makes sense to be careful of till I prove I'm trustworthy. And I agree that Abu's role is nutso.
Sep 24, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

then

lynch him lol

or

Didn't you threaten CP to protect kota?

Yes cause if kota doesnt get lynched i dont want him dieing at night

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (45) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.