Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna before Abu flipped you proposed Abu/Amai scum team how have your reads changed since then? Why aren't you voting Amai if you clearly thought they were scum?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 9, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
Vote: amai_yume
Who do you think is scum?

Why Amai over Luna?
you could have asked this question without placing a vote.

Aug 9, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 3.0

Luna (1): Logic340
Amai_yume (1): Coromandel

Not Voting (3): Amai_yume, Ironace, Luna

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsAug 9, 2017 10:54 AM
Aug 9, 2017 10:16 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
Luna said:

I thought you would block Amai. You also said she's suspicious, why didn't you choose her? Is she your mafia buddy?
I hope he says yes I want to see where you will go from there. Is amai your mafia buddy? Why aren't you voting right now? What do you think of my post chronicling ironace's D1? You challenged me on my Abu read will you challenge me on this one too?

She's not my mafia buddy, I am town. I'm currently reading through the thread checking ironaces posts to see if I overlooked something.

This post makes me wonder:

ironace said:
@logic340
i thought we were going to wait for d3 before giving out our thoughts?
possible combinations
most likely
-amai/luna
-luna/abu

less likely
-amai/abu

so i guess, luna has to be scum though one can say she picked herself up last day and felt townish in the final hours.
if luna is indeed scum, then amai would also be as she was defending her. Also, has floofs ever defended luna?

Lists Amia first. On the other hand, there's most focus on me. And later he said "it seems like amai is indeed scum?" but didn't vote her.

How does everyone else feel about this?

I'm going to place my vote on Amai_yume because she was one of my main suspects for today and so far I can't say I find her less suspicious.

Vote: Amai_yume

Back to backreading now.
Aug 9, 2017 10:29 AM

Oct 2016
I'm a one - shot watcher and I decided to watch Logic last night. Abu and Ironace visited him and that makes me think iron is scum!

Vote: Ironace
Aug 9, 2017 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
hahahahahahahhahahahahah
amai you lost
I had no need to see logic as he was confirmed town. I ''visited''luna
vote:amai_yume
Aug 9, 2017 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
I'm a one - shot watcher and I decided to watch Logic last night. Abu and Ironace visited him and that makes me think iron is scum!

Vote: Ironace

this is why you shouldve read d1
Aug 9, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2013
Luna said:
ironace said:
@logic340
i targeted luna, so it would seem she was indeed roleblocked.

it seems like abu saved you but died in your stead..?
RIP abu.
Ok, guys i know it is an important time but i will not be available for atleast 12 hours.
I will try my best to help after i get back my results T_T

Also, it seems like amai is indeed scum? Or somebody lied.I want to believe luna but i think she knew she was going to be roleblocked in the first place.....and she may be lieing and just put up a believable town role????

I thought you would block Amai. You also said she's suspicious, why didn't you choose her? Is she your mafia buddy?

-_-
bruh...or gurl(or whatever)
I believe you have seen people say to roleblock you in n2?
Aug 9, 2017 10:34 AM

Oct 2016
ironace said:
hahahahahahahhahahahahah
amai you lost

I saw it though since Abu obviously died protecting Logic. It makes the most sense logically.
Aug 9, 2017 10:36 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
ironace said:
hahahahahahahhahahahahah
amai you lost

I saw it though since Abu obviously died protecting Logic. It makes the most sense logically.

then are u saying coro or luna are scum with me? this was such a bad technique dude....
@logic340 @luna @coromandel
vote for amai, or we WILL lose
Aug 9, 2017 10:37 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
Vote: amai_yume
Who do you think is scum?

Why Amai over Luna?

I think there should be a vote on her, to pressure her into claiming.

I'm not sure what to think right now.
Amai/Luna is possible, Amai/ironace too, ironace/Luna as well. >.<

I want amai to claim and then compare their claims to see which one seems the most/least believable.

Luna's claim seems pretty safe to me from a fake-claim standpoint - I only have a daytime ability, so of course I haven't targeted anyone N1. Anyone could have guessed that one right. Abu is dead, and she was apparently roleblocked N2 anyway.

According to Luna, she really was roleblocked like ironace said. If these two are not the same alignment (one scum, one town), then Luna probably really was roleblocked. If they're both scum then they might be giving each other an alibi here (ironace says he rb-ed her, Luna doesn't need to give a result for N2). They can't both be town, that much I'm sure of. I don't doubt Ironace's role, but his alignment is unclear. I found ironace's claim fishy from the beginning because a) there was no reason for him to claim. and b) mafia roleblocker is as common role.

So my conclusion is, Luna and Ironace can't both be town, at least one of them has to be scum, or both. hm..
Vote change: ironace

@amai_yume
I still want you to claim, though.

Aug 9, 2017 10:39 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Why Amai over Luna?

I think there should be a vote on her, to pressure her into claiming.

I'm not sure what to think right now.
Amai/Luna is possible, Amai/ironace too, ironace/Luna as well. >.<

I want amai to claim and then compare their claims to see which one seems the most/least believable.

Luna's claim seems pretty safe to me from a fake-claim standpoint - I only have a daytime ability, so of course I haven't targeted anyone N1. Anyone could have guessed that one right. Abu is dead, and she was apparently roleblocked N2 anyway.

According to Luna, she really was roleblocked like ironace said. If these two are not the same alignment (one scum, one town), then Luna probably really was roleblocked. If they're both scum then they might be giving each other an alibi here (ironace says he rb-ed her, Luna doesn't need to give a result for N2). They can't both be town, that much I'm sure of. I don't doubt Ironace's role, but his alignment is unclear. I found ironace's claim fishy from the beginning because a) there was no reason for him to claim. and b) mafia roleblocker is as common role.

So my conclusion is, Luna and Ironace can't both be town, at least one of them has to be scum, or both. hm..
Vote change: ironace

@amai_yume
I still want you to claim, though.

dude look up.amai is scum. i role blocked luna, but amai says i visited logic- i had no need to. Or are you saying you are scum as well?
Aug 9, 2017 10:41 AM

Oct 2016
ironace said:
Amai_yume said:

then are u saying coro or luna are scum with me? this was such a bad technique dude....
@logic340 @luna @coromandel
vote for amai, or we WILL lose

I would have to reconsider on both now and I will look for a past game or two to decide.
Aug 9, 2017 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
so this was mafia's plan, try to kill logic, have amai pin the blame on me and coro follow her....
Coromandel and Amai_yume are both scum guys!!!!!!
a little help would be nice!!!!
Aug 9, 2017 10:42 AM

May 2014
hmmm.... if amai is telling the truth, then ironace is scum, and it should be ironace/luna then. If amai is lying then amai/luna. So either way, Luna has to be scum imo, unless amai and ironace are trying to distance themselves from each other smh. >.>

vote change: luna

Oct 2016
Also I am female

Dec 2013
gosh i havent been this excited since ever in a mafia game.
Aug 9, 2017 10:43 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
so this was mafia's plan, try to kill logic, have amai pin the blame on me and coro follow her....
Coromandel and Amai_yume are both scum guys!!!!!!
a little help would be nice!!!!

No, I'm not scum. I'm not assuming amai is telling the truth, there's a 50/50 chance here.

Aug 9, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
hmmm.... if amai is telling the truth, then ironace is scum, and it should be ironace/luna then. If amai is lying then amai/luna. So either way, Luna has to be scum imo, unless amai and ironace are trying to distance themselves from each other smh. >.>

Why suddenly change your vote huh?It seems like your scrambling for any little hope you can cling to.
pathetic. phatetic. Absolutly pathetic.
amai screwed up. Its obvious now!!!!!
Aug 9, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Also I am female

oh...ok..
Aug 9, 2017 10:47 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
coromandel said:

Why suddenly change your vote huh?It seems like your scrambling for any little hope you can cling to.

what the hell?!? >.>
I'm trying to figure out what's going on here.

Aug 9, 2017 10:49 AM

Oct 2016
ironace said:
coromandel said:

How did I screw up? I stated my results and now i'm leaning toward Coro as your scum partner then Luna. I don't want to tilt on my town read.
Aug 9, 2017 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
ok....i will try to calm down now.
Is there any scum role out there that can disguise oneself as another and then kill others? THat would be broken!!!
So if theres such a role, then amai maybe is indeed town.
In that case its luna/coro
@logic340 I need your thoughts!!!!!
for now, my vote will stay though.
Aug 9, 2017 10:53 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
ironace said:

How did I screw up? I stated my results and now i'm leaning toward Coro as your scum partner then Luna. I don't want to tilt on my town read.

I already claimed i was role blocker, and i had asked people who to RB last night luna was quite a popular opinion, so i RB-ed her.
Im town, so i cannot kill others and thus, you gave yourself away by saying i visited logic.
Aug 9, 2017 10:53 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 3.1

Amai_yume (2): Luna, Ironace
Luna (2): Logic340, Coromandel

ironace (1): Amai_yume

Not Voting (0): ~

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Aug 9, 2017 10:54 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
@logic340

RIP abu.
Ok, guys i know it is an important time but i will not be available for atleast 12 hours.

Also, it seems like amai is indeed scum? Or somebody lied.I want to believe luna but i think she knew she was going to be roleblocked in the first place.....and she may be lieing and just put up a believable town role????

How did you know that?
The only thing we knew was that Abu had died. He could have been targeted by the mafia directly, he could have tried to protect me instead of Logic and died instead of me too. (he said he wasn't sure whether to target logic or someone else)
So why were you sure that Abu died because he saved Logic?

According to amai_yume, that was indeed the case.

Aug 9, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
ironace said:
@logic340

RIP abu.

How did you know that?
The only thing we knew was that Abu had died. He could have been targeted by the mafia directly, he could have tried to protect me instead of Logic and died instead of me too. (he said he wasn't sure whether to target logic or someone else)

abu said he is doctor and will save logic for the night.
When his role was revealed, it stated that if he successfully saves a person's life, he will die instead.
Aug 9, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
@coromandel

abu's role
Aug 9, 2017 10:57 AM

Oct 2016
ironace said:
Amai_yume said:

I already claimed i was role blocker, and i had asked people who to RB last night luna was quite a popular opinion, so i RB-ed her.
Im town, so i cannot kill others and thus, you gave yourself away by saying i visited logic.

My evidence is here for everyone to see and who knows this can be an elaborate ruse by you/luna. Past games would help me figure this out.
Aug 9, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
coromandel said:

actually a sudden change of vote like that is more telling of town than mafia.

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
ironace said:

My evidence is here for everyone to see and who knows this can be an elaborate ruse by you/luna. Past games would help me figure this out.

maybe for luna, but this is only my 3rd game, and im sick of being town -_-
i can link you my previous 2 games if you want.
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Oh wow, a lot has happened while I was reading...

ironace said:
hahahahahahahhahahahahah
amai you lost

In many setups if mafia members have special abilities they can use both the nightkill and the ability. So it's not impossible that you both roleblocked me and killed another person. I'm not saying I'm believing Amai's claim immediately (need to have a closer look at it), but it's not like you're completely clear here.
Aug 9, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2010
@amai_yume if I may have a moment of your time.
If you are telling the truth then who do you think is more likely to be ironace's partner? coro or Luna?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

is that meta?
if yes, then maybe scum wants you to think that?
or are you suggesting an amai/luna team up

May 2014
ironace said:
coromandel said:

How did you know that?

When his role was revealed, it stated that if he successfully saves a person's life, he will die instead.

He said he wasn't sure who to target:

AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
I am not going to say don't protect me but it's possible you may want to think about protecting someone else instead of me now that you have announced it to the world?
I'm still thinking about it, i might protect coro or ironace

Jan 2010
I
Amai_yume said:
ironace said:

need more than claim evidence I need to see you as town as well. Which I cannot say I do. Floofs maybe you not so much.

Jan 2010
What the hell did I walk into?

Aug 9, 2017 11:01 AM

Dec 2013
Luna said:

ironace said:
hahahahahahahhahahahahah
amai you lost

In many setups if mafia members have special abilities they can use both the nightkill and the ability. So it's not impossible that you both roleblocked me and killed another person. I'm not saying I'm believing Amai's claim immediately (need to have a closer look at it), but it's not like you're completely clear here.

REALLY??? FK
this is geting good.
Aug 9, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

is that meta?
if yes, then maybe scum wants you to think that?
or are you suggesting an amai/luna team up
Not that is not a meta read that is my general assessment of town play. Town can be over cautious with votes but mafia rarely move votes in that way.

Aug 9, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Luna said:

REALLY??? FK
this is geting good.
Ignorant town? Or acting?
I say the former?

@coromandel as a new player who has heard that RB is usually mafia do you think he would be so willing to claim it?

Aug 9, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2010
I asked Luna to claim D1 so we wouldn't CFD that still happened we lynched Ruu
I asked Luna to claim D2 she refused stating early mass claim when I only asked for hers.
She claimed to start today which is cool but had she done it D2 we could have cleared this up already.

Aug 9, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
I highly doubt that ironace and coro are a team
that leaves:
ironace/amai doubtful
Amai/luna
luna/ironace doubtful
coro/luna never shook this feeling yet
amai/coro this could be

Aug 9, 2017 11:06 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
If you are telling the truth then who do you think is more likely to be ironace's partner? coro or Luna?

With the recent post from Iron that I responded too Luna > Coro. I can always link my other games from other sites.
Aug 9, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Watcher and tracker? 1 is likely scum aligned I believe abu more than Amai

Aug 9, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:

With the recent post from Iron that I responded too Luna > Coro. I can always link my other games from other sites.
I am not reading you off other games I am reading you off this one

unvote:
vote: amai

I am so serious about this.

Aug 9, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
ironace said:

He said he wasn't sure who to target:

AbuHumaid said:
I'm still thinking about it, i might protect coro or ironace
There is a chance abu didn't protect me at all and amai is lying
scum only need one lynch to win

Aug 9, 2017 11:09 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
ironace said:

REALLY??? FK
this is geting good.
I say the former?

@coromandel as a new player who has heard that RB is usually mafia do you think he would be so willing to claim it?

i don't know. right now, I think I believe amai more than ironace. But I need some time to let this sink in, and re-read the thread.

logic340 said:

you mean luna more than amai? abu was the bodyguard.

Aug 9, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2010
They could have targeted abu directly though.
Things rings of ignorant town to me.

Aug 9, 2017 11:10 AM

May 2014
ah, I don't know what to think!! this is confusing af >.>

Aug 9, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
I say the former?

i don't know. right now, I think I believe amai more than ironace. But I need some time to let this sink in, and re-read the thread.

logic340 said:

you mean luna more than amai? abu was the bodyguard.
How and why? What has amai done since they entered the game to garner any trust?
maybe because my questions went unanswered and sidestepped but I don't feel right there at all. Now how did you feel about floofs then think about what you are hearing and would town get a watcher and tracker both?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.