Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2017 5:50 PM

Dec 2012

If you would like to host a game in Mafia Society you can apply here. Below
you will find the Hosting Guidelines and How it Works. The former details a general outline
of what should be included in a game and hosting management. The latter explains how the
queue system works and the process to which your game goes into sign ups.

Mafia Game Order Thread v1
Mafia Game Order Thread v2
Mafia Game Order Thread v3

Game Managers:

Hosting Guidelines:

How it works:
  1. To apply to host a game, fill out the form below.
  2. Have your setup prepared before you apply.
  3. Once you have been accepted, you will be added to the queue list and a game manager will be assigned to you shortly. If a game manager has not been assigned to you within 48 hours, please contact one of us ASAP.
  4. The role of the game manager is to check the setup of your game to make sure that it is balanced, and they will also help co-host or monitor (if you already have a co-host) your game. This is usually done in a secret hosting club on MAL. You will be given permission to open sign ups once your turn comes. If you have been given permission but are not ready to host within 48 hours of notification, you will be removed from the queue.
  5. Game Managers reserves the right to re-order the queue list if the games are not ready or under other special circumstances.
  6. Each month we aim to reach a quota of two large games, two small games, and one other game of whatever size.
  7. Outlines of each queue is listed below.

Format:
Username:
Theme: (Anime/Game/Etc)
Size: (Number of players)
Queue: (Look below)

Normal Game Queue:
Mafia games with 16 or more players.

Black = done
Green = ongoing
Orange = signups are open
Blue = approved to open signups
Red = not ready or not approved
  1. Bursama & Togs (Suzune-chan) - Mostly seinen
  2. Sleipnirr (Suzune-chan) - The Lost Village
  3. Rinto-kun & logic340 (Zymf) - Sweet War Mafia
  4. Shinichi-kun & aa-dono (Suzune-chan) - Terraformars
  5. Bursama & Togs (Osie) - Disappearance of Togs Mafia
  6. Kaitou (Osie) - Favorites II (cancelled)
  7. roz1roz & Wisp-O (Osie) - Computer
  8. Osie & aa-dono (Crossbell) - Trinity Blood Mafia
  9. Rinto (Denja/Osie) - Danganronpa V3 Mafia
  10. RE (Crossbell) - Macross Frontier

Mini Game Queue:
Mafia games with 10-15 players, that aren't basic.

Black = done
Green = ongoing
  1. Coelestin (Zymf) - Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 2)
  2. Kaitou (Zymf) - Mafia Society Senki
  3. Suzune-chan (Crossbell) - Tales of Berseria Mafia
  4. roz1roz (Suzune-chan) - Starship Epiphron
  5. Mishukax & CorruptedPurity (Zymf) - Major Arcana
  6. Togs - All Hallow's Eve (event)
  7. AbuHumaid (Suzune-chan) - Call of Duty
  8. PentaFlare (Crossbell) - La vie en noire
  9. Togs (Logic340) - Easter Egg Mafia II
  10. aa-dono & Togs (Crossbell) - Snacks/Desserts Land
  11. Wisp & AlbertinoDias (Open - Osie) - Guilty Crown
  12. Shinichi-kun & Karote (Osie) - Soul Eater Mafia
  13. Togs (Osie) - Inferno Cop
  14. Togs (Crossbell) - RESTRICTION AND PLEDGE Mafia
  15. Osie (DenjaX) - Haiku Mafia 2

Micro Game Queue:
Mafia games with no more than 9 players, that aren't basic.

Black = done
Green = ongoing
  1. Togs (Suzune-chan) - Eeveelution Mafia
  2. Suzune-chan - Vengeful Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Mafia
  3. aa-dono (Logic340) - Ouran High School Mafia
  4. Togs (Crossbell) - The Reaper's Game
  5. ironace (Logic) - Fate series
  6. Togs (Logic) - Gambling Apocalypse Mafia (+The Starside Hotel)
  7. Osieorb18 (Crossbell) - FUN FOR ALL INVOLVED Mafia
  8. Togs (DenjaX) - Gambling Apocalypse 2 Mafia (+Gambling Grand Prix)
  9. aa-dono (Osie) - Color Series: RED
  10. aa-dono (Osie) - Color Series: PURPLE
  11. riku (DenjaX) - Riku/Rumanshi/Xanic/etc

Basic Mafia Queue:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
No unusual game mechanics and not rolemadness.

Black = done
Green = ongoing
  1. _Claire_ (SoulEaterQUEEN) - Hydra Mafia Game
  2. grave_robber (Crossbell) - Little Witch Academia
  3. Osieorb18 & Wisp-O (Crossbell/Logic) - Smile! Mafia
  4. Ruu (Crossbell) - Bob's Burgers
  5. Kit (Osieorb18 + Crossbell) - Vanilla Mafia

Miscellaneous Queue:
Any non-mafia games.

Black = done
Green = ongoing
  1. aa-dono (Zymf) - Witch and Hero 3.0
  2. Zymf - One Night Werewolf v4
  3. Zymf - Death Note Revamped
  4. DenjaX - Witch and Hero 4.0 (Touhou Project flavour)
  5. Zymf - One Night Werewolf Tournament
  6. DenjaX (Osie) - Kemomimi Panic
  7. Coelestin/Abu (OPEN - DenjaX) - Secret Hitler
osieorb18May 23, 2019 12:03 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 17, 2017 5:52 PM

Dec 2012
In order to make it easier to manage the games and the queue system, we Game Managers have decided to change a few things:
  • The "Current / Upcomming Mafia Games" section on the club's front page has been removed.
  • The MAL Forum Game Queue has been removed. Instead it will show up in the other queues if the game is hosted elsewhere.
  • The Skype Mafia Queue has been removed. If you want to host mafia on skype or discord you can do it whenever you want and don't need to apply in the Game Queue Thread.
  • A Micro Game Queue has been added. This queue is for small games with no more than 9 players, that aren't basic.
  • In all queues the status "comming soon" has been replaced by "ready to open signups" and "not ready or not approved".
  • The game manager for each game will be shown in parenthesis next to the host.
  • The 5 game cycle system of the Normal Queue has been removed.
ZymfJul 17, 2017 6:28 PM
Jul 17, 2017 5:59 PM

Dec 2012
@Oyasumi_Rosie, @Shinichi-kun, @SoulEaterQUEEN, @Sleipnirr, @Rinto-kun, @logic340, @Coelestin, @Togs, @PentaFlare, @Claire, @Kit

Please confirm that you still want your games in the queue. If you don't yet have a game manager, we will find one for you.
Jul 17, 2017 6:00 PM

Nov 2015
Zymf said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie, @Shinichi-kun, @SoulEaterQUEEN, @Sleipnirr, @Rinto-kun, @logic340, @Coelestin, @Togs, @PentaFlare, @Claire, @Kit

Please confirm that you still want your games in the queue. If you don't yet have a game manager, we will find one for you.
/confirm. I have a GM for the Gambling Game (it's you : p ) but not Eevee game at the moment.
Jul 17, 2017 6:02 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:

/confirm both
@Sleipnirr
@Rinto-kun
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jul 17, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2008
Zymf said:

yes

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 17, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2015
Zymf said:

/confirm

also our game manager is @jackrito
Jul 19, 2017 4:11 AM

Mar 2009
grave_robber said:
Username: Grave Robber
Co-host: Luna
Theme: Little Witch Academia
How many members you need: 13
Setup: C9++ (semi-open full reveal)
Queue: Basic

@Jackrito, I might have some free time in August, wanna help me make a Multiple Personality Mafia game? (basic concept)

Reposting this to see if my posts are invisible now. This is not the superpower I wanted

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jul 19, 2017 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
Oh, I just noticed this is a new thread. I love the ready/not ready format XD I'm sorry for being bad about getting Desserts ready. Also I think Cross was sort-of the GM for that since he was talking to me and togs about it and corrected our numbers..?

Should mine and @Togs 's Eeveelution game be moved to micro? It's 9 players

And isn't Alice "MIA" too?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 19, 2017 3:10 PM

Dec 2012
@grave_robber Your game has been added to the Basic Queue.

@Kit I will add Crossbell as your game manager for Desserts Mafia. Also, your Eeveelution game has been moved to the Micro Queue.
Jul 19, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2016
grave_robber said:
grave_robber said:
Username: Grave Robber
Co-host: Luna
Theme: Little Witch Academia
How many members you need: 13
Setup: C9++ (semi-open full reveal)
Queue: Basic

@Jackrito, I might have some free time in August, wanna help me make a Multiple Personality Mafia game? (basic concept)

Reposting this to see if my posts are invisible now. This is not the superpower I wanted

Is it the vanilla C9++ (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B) or are you running a modified version of it?
Jul 19, 2017 5:07 PM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
Oh, I just noticed this is a new thread. I love the ready/not ready format XD I'm sorry for being bad about getting Desserts ready. Also I think Cross was sort-of the GM for that since he was talking to me and togs about it and corrected our numbers..?

Should mine and @Togs 's Eeveelution game be moved to micro? It's 9 players

And isn't Alice "MIA" too?
The numbers I suggested seem fine (9 vanilla town/2 scum). 7 vanilla/2 scum sounds fairly scumsided to me.

If Togs's Eeveelution game is 9 players or less then yeah, should be moved to the Micro queue.

Apparently Alice is still available to GM things - she's working on Claire's game.
Jul 20, 2017 6:10 AM

Mar 2009
Crossbell said:
grave_robber said:

Is it the vanilla C9++ (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B) or are you running a modified version of it?

It's the vanilla version, I used it a few times for learning games and skype mafia.

@Zymf, thanks! I did apply before Togs though, shouldn't my game be before his? I'd like to run it mid to late August, so if it's still in that time frame, I don't mind this order.

Jul 21, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:

/confirm
My humble overseer is the one and only magical unicorn~
Jul 21, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2012
Coelestin said:
My humble overseer is the one and only magical unicorn~
O.o?
>.>
<.<
... Oh yea, I guess it is :D! (somehow I forgot)

@grave_robber, you have been moved up the queue ^^
Jul 21, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

I would like for my terraformars game to be put back on que

Jul 21, 2017 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zymf said:

I would like for my terraformars game to be put back on que
Shinichi has asked me to take over as game manager of this game. I will be looking at it soon.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 24, 2017 12:55 PM

Oct 2014
Zymf said:

Confirming if it isn't too late.

Jul 24, 2017 1:34 PM

Dec 2012
It isn't to late ^^
Jul 27, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2009
Username: Suzune-chan
Theme: Vengeful Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Mafia
Size: 5
Queue: Micro

This is a tried and true setup with an anime coat of paint because I make a game for all anime I watch and this is the only kind of game that fits this anime.
Game Status Graphics Made | Rules listed | Ready to go!

Theme: Tales of Berseria Mafia
Size: 13
Queue: Mini

Game Status Drafted on paper | Rules done | No Role cards finished yet

If someone wants to co-host this with me, that would be beyond loved. Anyone else love it enough to help host?
Suzune-chanJul 27, 2017 9:41 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 28, 2017 2:36 AM

Mar 2009
Zymf said:

@grave_robber, you have been moved up the queue ^^

Thanks <3

Jul 28, 2017 4:32 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:

This is a tried and true setup with an anime coat of paint because I make a game for all anime I watch and this is the only kind of game that fits this anime.

If someone wants to co-host this with me, that would be beyond loved. Anyone else love it enough to help host?

If you dont mind a complete newbie I would love to cohost with you :)
Jul 28, 2017 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
M
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

If you dont mind a complete newbie I would love to cohost with you :)
Sure you are welcome to cohost. The game is on a whiteboard in my apartment when I get home from work I will transfer it over so you can see it and tell me your thoughts. I will invite you to my little hosting club then. I typed it out so you can now go and take a look
Suzune-chanJul 28, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 28, 2017 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Zymf said:

/confirm. I have a GM for the Gambling Game (it's you : p ) but not Eevee game at the moment.
I can be your eevee game moderator if you would like. That game is long overdue and I feel like it would be nice to have it ready to play.

Jul 28, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
I can be your eevee game moderator if you would like. That game is long overdue and I feel like it would be nice to have it ready to play.
omg I would love this :D We have our roles all ready to be checked too ^^)/ We did it in April lol...

Jul 28, 2017 11:07 AM

Jun 2009
Kit said:
Suzune-chan said:
omg I would love this :D We have our roles all ready to be checked too ^^)/ We did it in April lol...
Great, lovely. Send me an invite you your club and I will breeze over them.

Jul 28, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Kit said:
I'll check with Togs and invite you when I get the ok :3

Jul 28, 2017 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
Kit said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'll check with Togs and invite you when I get the ok :3
Fair enough, you know where to find me when you are ready.

Jul 31, 2017 3:04 AM

Mar 2012
Usernames: Bursama & Togs
Theme: Mostly seinen (see: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Seinen)
Size: 16 players
Queue: Normal

Other information: The set-up is finished and was reviewed by Ecophagy (from MTGS). Flavour too has been finished, but Role PMs need to be finished. This is a non-madness, non-bastard game with closed set-up and full-reveal upon death.

Also, FYI, I'll be on vacation most of the August, so contact Togs in my stead during that time.
BurJul 31, 2017 8:05 AM
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jul 31, 2017 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Bursama said:
Usernames: Bursama & Togs
Theme: Mostly seinen (see: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Seinen)
Size: 16 players

Other information: The set-up is finished and was reviewed by Ecophagy (from MTGS). Flavour too has been finished, but Role PMs need to be finished. This is a non-madness, non-bastard game with closed set-up and full-reveal upon death.

Also, FYI, I'll be on vacation most of the August, so contact Togs in my stead during that time.
Okay I will add this to the queue~

Aug 2, 2017 1:54 PM

May 2014
Username: coromandel (& @-shad- as co-host)
Theme: Gods & Monsters
Size: 12
Queue: Mini Game

Aug 3, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Okay great! Added to Queue~

Aug 4, 2017 9:47 PM

Jan 2016
coromandel said:
I can look at this.

Can you invite me to the hosting club? Thanks!
Aug 9, 2017 12:49 PM

Jan 2014
Username: roz1roz
Theme: Space
Other: Non-bastard, Smalltown, Flipless.

Status: Setup, role pms, graphics, rules ready. Flavor could use some improvments, but generaly ready to go.
Aug 9, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Username: roz1roz
Theme: Space
Other: Non-bastard, Smalltown, Flipless.

Status: Setup, role pms, graphics, rules ready. Flavor could use some improvments, but generaly ready to go.

Okay, I have added you to the queue. I will be your game manage. I can take a look at it when you are ready for me. Let me know~

Aug 13, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2013
Username: LucianRoy
Game Title: Public Transportation 5

Size: 19 players
Date: Anytime after the month of September
Status: The setup has been on my whiteboard for over three weeks and it is completely balanced, (imo), but I'm open to criticism. Yes, that is correct, a role madness game is balanced, (imo). I have a template for the rules that I use for every game I host, and it's already tweaked for this specific game. I have made my super-duper cool graphics as witnessed above. I have not made an announcement post for the club comments. The role pms have not been made because it's a menial task that I should just hire somebody to do but I will end up doing anyway. The flavor is halfway done.
Is the mod ready? I dunno, am I? Why is this question here? what?

There are six pre-in spots. PM me to reserve one, and your name will appear upon the sign-up thread when it goes up. If you choose to do so, you can then confirm your pre-in in sign-ups.
If you're interested in sending a pre-in, the collapsible below is a short outline of the game:
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Aug 13, 2017 10:26 AM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Username: LucianRoy
Game Title: Public Transportation 5

Size: 19 players
Date: Anytime after the month of September
Status: The setup has been on my whiteboard for over three weeks and it is completely balanced, (imo), but I'm open to criticism. Yes, that is correct, a role madness game is balanced, (imo). I have a template for the rules that I use for every game I host, and it's already tweaked for this specific game. I have made my super-duper cool graphics as witnessed above. I have not made an announcement post for the club comments. The role pms have not been made because it's a menial task that I should just hire somebody to do but I will end up doing anyway. The flavor is halfway done.
Is the mod ready? I dunno, am I? Why is this question here? what?

There are six pre-in spots. PM me to reserve one, and your name will appear upon the sign-up thread when it goes up. If you choose to do so, you can then confirm your pre-in in sign-ups.
If you're interested in sending a pre-in, the collapsible below is a short outline of the game:
Okay Added to the Queue~
I also use whiteboards for seeing my games.

Aug 14, 2017 2:47 AM

Mar 2009
@Crossbell, the setup for the little witch academia game (basic queue) has been created, we're about to add the flavor and prepare signups and role pms.

Any news on kit's game? Apparently this was sitting in the queue for a while and she's been away (hasn't co-hosted the eevee game with Togs)

@Kit, do you plan to host your game now(within a few days)?

Aug 14, 2017 7:32 AM

Jun 2009
grave_robber said:
@Crossbell, the setup for the little witch academia game (basic queue) has been created, we're about to add the flavor and prepare signups and role pms.

Any news on kit's game? Apparently this was sitting in the queue for a while and she's been away (hasn't co-hosted the eevee game with Togs)

kids game is not been approved it still in the red there for it has not been added to the game schedule, therefore no grave it cannot go now it is not on the schedule . I will rework it and when it is done, but we did not receive the greenlight. You would have to as Crossbell if it is ready.

I'm running a tight scheduling ship here people know one week in advance before their game. And within two days of the actual hosting because hosts deserve to know when their game is coming
Suzune-chanAug 14, 2017 7:47 AM

Aug 14, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2009
@Suzune-chan, thanks! I'm talking to crossbell now.

Aug 16, 2017 10:15 PM

Jan 2008
grave_robber said:
nope

Aug 21, 2017 1:48 AM

Aug 2012
Username: aa-dono
Theme: Witch and Hero 3.0
Size: 10 players
Queue: Miscellaneous Queue

Note: This game is played over both forum and Discord. It has been run twice: Version 1 | Ver 2: Gameindustry wars. The setup have already been checked, so if Zymf's wants to play, I think any GM can be in charge. Or all GM plays :3

Aug 21, 2017 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Theme: Witch and Hero 3.0
Size: 10 players
Queue: Miscellaneous Queue

Note: This game is played over both forum and Discord. It has been run twice: Version 1 | Ver 2: Gameindustry wars. The setup have already been checked, so if Zymf's wants to play, I think any GM can be in charge. Or all GM plays :3
Okay, sounds lovely~

I was hoping a misc. game would be added~

Sep 3, 2017 8:11 AM

Aug 2012
Co-host: Togs
Theme: Snacks/Desserts Land
Size: 15 players
Queue: Mini Game Queue

Note: Basic roles / setup done. Now it needs balancing, and role pms. Should be able to run anytime when its turn is up.

Sep 3, 2017 8:21 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:

Note: Basic roles / setup done. Now it needs balancing, and role pms. Should be able to run anytime when its turn is up.
Great news adding. Is it basic or mini then?

Sep 3, 2017 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:

Mini game ^^"
I meant the basic outline of the roles are done :3

Sep 3, 2017 8:27 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Mini game ^^"
Okay, great! Sorry for needing to confirm, I read that as basic roles. :)

Sep 3, 2017 8:32 AM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
Mini game ^^"
No problem ^^

Sep 3, 2017 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
No problem ^^
Crossbell will game manage expect a message from them soon~

Sep 4, 2017 10:38 PM

Oct 2012
Username: Doughkey
Co-host: Amai_Yume
Theme: Madoka Magica
Size: 20 players
Queue: Normal Game Queue

Note: Bastard setup. Prefer Suzune as a GM if she isn't busy~
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.