May 2012
@DenjaX A....a masterpiece....
Jun 1, 2017 7:59 PM

Nov 2008
yurkin said:
/dead post
gg

and the tie breaker its -the longest held last vote 6>8 lol
I still do not understand the longest held vote concept.... Sorry man. I wanted to keep you because you know your game mechanics...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 1, 2017 8:08 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
Serious question: Did town really loose? like after N3 are we done? ughhh I hate this!!!!
This night phase is the point where the game starts to be swingy.

Mafia and SK has to think very carefully on who they should kill tonight because their actions will determine the outcome of the game.

Mafia kills sk
sk kills mafia
mafia kills town
sk kills town

Endless possibilities and they both have to think about the long term plan too if killing their target will optimally help them closer to their wincon. I am just sitting here and see what this night phase brings.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 1, 2017 8:17 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
Serious question: Did town really loose? like after N3 are we done? ughhh I hate this!!!!
Well we've got...Suzune, Me, You, Floofs, Wen, Denja, and Fo left for Night 3 which is 7 players. And we've either got a 3-man maf team with 1 left or a 4-man team with 2 left and 1 SK.

If the 4-man team and SK both hit town, then we'd be at (2-2-1) and...yeah, town's pretty much dead.
If the 3-man team and SK both hit town, then it's (3-1-1). Slightly better I guess?

But we could always have a doc protect preventing one of the kills or maf/SK could take each other out in either scenario as well. It depends.
Jun 1, 2017 8:31 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
Well we've got...Suzune, Me, You, Floofs, Wen, Denja, and Fo left for Night 3 which is 7 players. And we've either got a 3-man maf team with 1 left or a 4-man team with 2 left and 1 SK.

If the 4-man team and SK both hit town, then we'd be at (2-2-1) and...yeah, town's pretty much dead.
If the 3-man team and SK both hit town, then it's (3-1-1). Slightly better I guess?

But we could always have a doc protect preventing one of the kills or maf/SK could take each other out in either scenario as well. It depends.
town lost if 2 towns die tonight. so All town can do after that is which scum would they want to win?

So all town should start selling their votes.

I wanted Floofs to win.

Jun 1, 2017 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
Also, there is also an interesting way to end the game too from my experience.

If 2 town die tonight, Lynch town tomorrow.

Then Mafia and SK will contemplate if they should start hitting each other or not.

Best game. And even more interesting since SK has modified win condition and we do not know if SK has night immune so mafia has to step up their game.

EDIT: SK would have to step up their game too if there are 2 mafias left after all.

Jun 1, 2017 8:38 PM

May 2015
"town is so screwed" + Morgan Freeman's face at 1:03 lmao

like Gruffin said, this is a true masterpiece. Well done @DenjaX (aka best town).

And those possibilities mean that we may still have a change to win this? please say yes!
Jun 1, 2017 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

And those possibilities mean that we may still have a change to win this? please say yes!
We are only looking at worst case scenario where 2 town gets hit tonight.

If that happens, then town has to force a mafia vs SK night phase by lynching town during the day. That is the only optimal play that I can think of.

So if mafia and SK kills each other tonight, then town wins by doing nothing lmao xDD

well that is assuming SK has no night immune and mafia only has 3 members in total... But that is for the scum to think about. Town will just let the winds of fate bring us to our glory.

Jun 1, 2017 8:49 PM

May 2015
I think I'm going to die tonight 😧
Mafia/SK just kill me and end my misery please...
this game was a freshly remainder that I suck at Mafia. I'm so bad at reading people 😑😑
Jun 1, 2017 9:14 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
this game was a freshly remainder that I suck at Mafia. I'm so bad at reading people 😑😑
You should have followed the best town. Both you and Gruffin needs to git gud on following best towns.

Jun 1, 2017 9:24 PM

Nov 2008
It can also be interesting if Mafia had a roleblocker because that would also explain a missing kill if my protection ddn't work. That means SK can be stopped by roleblock.

Jun 1, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
town lost if 2 towns die tonight. so All town can do after that is which scum would they want to win?

So all town should start selling their votes.

I wanted Floofs to win.
Depends on who SK/scum are for me to choose. Maybe if they come forward this night phase I can promise from the bottom of my heart that I'll help the chosen faction win. :P
Ruu said:
Y...eeeesss?

But I'm going to be pessimistic and say it's not very likely that we will. It kind of wasn't from the moment we had replacementmania happen.
Ruu said:
If you are town (well, even if not, for future games), I want you to remember:

At least you do not have Gruffin-tier reads this game

Pocketed by Purity Day 1, bad gut read on Floofs and incorrect scumread of yurkin Day 3, generally bad gut reads everywhere...Yeah. Also it's a bit hard to have accurate reads in the first place in games that die, so don't worry about it being a reflection on your skill level. At least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night, heh.
Jun 1, 2017 9:49 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
You should have followed the best town. Both you and Gruffin needs to git gud on following best towns.
Hehe. Maybe after a reread. Everyone still seems vaguely town aside from our local scumlord of course.
Jun 2, 2017 3:02 AM

Dec 2013
Floofs said:
town - Denja, Yukin, Gruffin, Wen
null - Fo, Suzune
scum - Ruu

Floofs said:
vote:yurkin

Fcking pathetic.
Jun 2, 2017 3:17 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
@wen294 @Floofs @Shinichi-Kun @Ruu

Summary: wen294 finds out about Day Phase 3 Lynch.

Idk how to edit to add the avatar on the face for the video to help identify so

Cast:

Brad Pitt - wen294
John Doe - Floofs
Morgan Freeman - me xDD
Basically this, yeah. This video is scarily accurate.
I blame penta for not mod-killing him D2.

DenjaX said:
It can also be interesting if Mafia had a roleblocker because that would also explain a missing kill if my protection ddn't work. That means SK can be stopped by roleblock.

Roleblocker can stop nightkills by roleblocking SK or the mafia that will do the night kill. I asked penta when i was wondering if we could have a town!roleblocker as protective role somewhere in D2 i think.

Also remember set-up for basic game can only have a max amount of 1/3th of the players with a PR, which is any role that isn't vanilla.
I'm assuming (asked penta but he refused to confirm) that SK is also counted as PR, so that means me, denja, togs, CP already have the remaining PRs. The rest should be vanilla, unless SK isn't counted as PR.

Gruffin said:
Pocketed by Purity Day 1, bad gut read on Floofs and incorrect scumread of yurkin Day 3, generally bad gut reads everywhere...Yeah. Also it's a bit hard to have accurate reads in the first place in games that die, so don't worry about it being a reflection on your skill level. At least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night, heh.
Then how 'bout you actually listen to me? Or Denja? As i said you decided not to vote floofs only based on gut and talking yourself out of it, you then proceeded to completly ignore the reasoning that was given for scumreading him. Instead you tunneled Yurkin with no intention of changing your mind...
Jun 2, 2017 3:20 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Sorry everyone. :(
I brought my laptop to school so I could do the phase change, but forgot to bring the charging cable for my laptop. You can guess how that ended. Thanks @Shinichi-kun for being a lifesaver <3

Let me guess: Your dog ate your laptop, but you didn't bring your charging cable to strangle him with.
Jun 2, 2017 6:04 AM

Aug 2014
For anyone still unclear on the tiebreaker system:
PentaFlare said:
7. Ties will be decided using a Longest Held Last Vote system.
(Looking only at the last vote on each train, the vote that was placed first will be the player lynched.)
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 2, 2017 6:11 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:

Cast:

Brad Pitt - wen294
John Doe - Floofs
Morgan Freeman - me xDD
Basically this, yeah. This video is scarily accurate.
I blame penta for not mod-killing him D2.

DenjaX said:

Roleblocker can stop nightkills by roleblocking SK or the mafia that will do the night kill. I asked penta when i was wondering if we could have a town!roleblocker as protective role somewhere in D2 i think.

Also remember set-up for basic game can only have a max amount of 1/3th of the players with a PR, which is any role that isn't vanilla.
I'm assuming (asked penta but he refused to confirm) that SK is also counted as PR, so that means me, denja, togs, CP already have the remaining PRs. The rest should be vanilla, unless SK isn't counted as PR.

Gruffin said:
Then how 'bout you actually listen to me? Or Denja? As i said you decided not to vote floofs only based on gut and talking yourself out of it, you then proceeded to completly ignore the reasoning that was given for scumreading him. Instead you tunneled Yurkin with no intention of changing your mind...
i see. So suzune is confirmed town then

Jun 2, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Sorry everyone. :(
I brought my laptop to school so I could do the phase change, but forgot to bring the charging cable for my laptop. You can guess how that ended. Thanks @Shinichi-kun for being a lifesaver <3

np <3 i am your co host after all

Logic is the real lifesaver cause he told me players were asking for a vote count thats when i noticed phase change was late.

Jun 2, 2017 1:04 PM

Feb 2015
@DenjaX 10/10 video editing skills! I hope to see more video gems from you
Jun 2, 2017 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:

[yt]u5dMiDEPdrI[yt]

Cast:

Brad Pitt - wen294
John Doe - Floofs
Morgan Freeman - me xDD
LMAOOOOOOOO!

Shit where was I though?
Jun 2, 2017 4:20 PM

Aug 2014
Phase change is coming, I swear
Jun 2, 2017 4:22 PM

Aug 2014
Day 4

Fo has been killed. They were:

wen294 has been killed. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#night4
Jun 2, 2017 4:25 PM

May 2012
lol

Vote: Floofs
Jun 2, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
Oh, It is odd nights then so it did not matter who I protected.

I protected wen but it somehow went through :/ Roleblocker?

Vote: Floofs

Jun 2, 2017 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 2, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2012
@Ruu
Pssst SK is dead and Floofs is outed.
Jun 2, 2017 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gg man. I did not know you were SK. xDD

Jun 2, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2012
Now to wait for the hammer, I suppose.
Jun 2, 2017 5:02 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Are you Floof's scumbuddy?

We have 5 players left. Even if there were 4 mafias in total, it will still be 3 town vs 2 mafia and that means today is LYLO. Floofs is definitely scum here but in case the game wont be over after his lynch, who would be the last mafia?

Jun 2, 2017 5:10 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Are you Floof's scumbuddy?

We have 5 players left. Even if there were 4 mafias in total, it will still be 3 town vs 2 mafia and that means today is LYLO. Floofs is definitely scum here but in case the game wont be over after his lynch, who would be the last mafia?
Ugh...I really hope that isn't the case, though.

It's between Suzune and Ruu for me if there's another mafia member. You're probably town, Suzune could be GF if the SK isn't counted as a PR because of the whole baiting the cop-check thing and Ruu has just gone back and forth behaviorally in my head.

Who is it for you?
Jun 2, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
@denjax what movie is that scene actually from?

Jun 2, 2017 5:20 PM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare is SK considered PR?

Gruffin said:
Ugh...I really hope that isn't the case, though.

It's between Suzune and Ruu for me if there's another mafia member. You're probably town, Suzune could be GF if the SK isn't counted as a PR because of the whole baiting the cop-check thing and Ruu has just gone back and forth behaviorally in my head.

Who is it for you?
I am thinking it'll be you. I am starting to think about you acting apathetic after Night 1 because CP died and he is the only one active in the group. If you were also mafia, that means you are carrying it by yourself and you hated that pressure.

It would make sense about you indirectly protecting Floofs by lynching yurkin and Floofs also saved you by voting Togs so you did not need to vote during Day 2. Floofs is a pro lurker after all.

If Penta confirmed about SK being PR then Suzune is confirmed town.

Shinichi-Kun said:
denjax what movie is that scene actually from?
Se7en

a 1995 movie.

Jun 2, 2017 5:24 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
I am thinking it'll be you. I am starting to think about you acting apathetic after Night 1 because CP died and he is the only one active in the group. If you were also mafia, that means you are carrying it by yourself and you hated that pressure.

It would make sense about you indirectly protecting Floofs by lynching yurkin and Floofs also saved you by voting Togs so you did not need to vote during Day 2. Floofs is a pro lurker after all.

If Penta confirmed about SK being PR then Suzune is confirmed town.
Ehh. I am sad to say that I'm town that has just played badly in that regard. :\
Oh well, I'm kind of ready for this game to end anyways.

If SK is counted, then it's got to be Ruu for me.
Jun 2, 2017 5:25 PM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare is SK considered PR?

Depends what it is. I don't consider the SK's kill to be a PR, because that is an inherent part of the faction, but if it was a strongman SK or a cop SK then I would consider it a PR.
Jun 2, 2017 5:34 PM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

Depends what it is. I don't consider the SK's kill to be a PR, because that is an inherent part of the faction, but if it was a strongman SK or a cop SK then I would consider it a PR.
I respect that.

Jun 2, 2017 5:44 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Ehh. I am sad to say that I'm town that has just played badly in that regard. :\

I just hope lynching Floofs would be the end of the game. Otherwise, I have another video for this particular scenario...

Jun 2, 2017 6:59 PM

Feb 2015
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:

I just hope lynching Floofs would be the end of the game. Otherwise, I have another video for this particular scenario...

I'm looking forward to another video
Jun 2, 2017 7:01 PM

May 2015
vote: Floofs + Lynch locked

@Gruffin thanks for telling me xD

I really didn't consider Fo for SK, that's a big surprise D:

I hope we are doing the right thing here. Like I said before if it ends up being Gruffin...

wait who is the vig then?!?!?!?!?!

PentaFlare said:
Day 4

Seriously HOW DARE YOU MAKING [T A R O M A R U] THE SERIAL KILLER?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PENTA?

Edit: broken link >_>
Edit2: I put what Shinichi told me, blame him for this edit xD
RuuryMercuryJun 3, 2017 4:41 AM
Jun 2, 2017 8:10 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
As much as I enjoy the videos...Plsnomoredaysplsnomoredaysplsnomoredays
Ruu said:
vote: Floofs

@Gruffin thanks for telling me xD

I really didn't consider Fo for SK, that's a big surprise D:

I hope we are doing the right thing here. Like I said before if it ends up being Gruffin...
You are welcome.

It's not me. ;w; If I need to give a post explaining why I'm town this game, I will, but I'm hoping it won't come to that and the game just ends with Floofs.
Jun 2, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2015
@PentaFlare @Shinichi-kun can we lynch lock this? I really want to know if Floofs is mafia!!! Pleaseee tell me that town won!!!! <333
Jun 2, 2017 8:35 PM

May 2015
so many fake claims this game.... smh

Jun 2, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
so many fake claims this game.... smh

huh? Wen is vigilante

PentaFlare said:
Day 4

wen294 has been killed. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#night4

Jun 2, 2017 8:48 PM

May 2015
@DenjaX lol I read a Zombie Villager instead of Vigilante xDD
Jun 2, 2017 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX lol I read a Zombie Villager instead of Vigilante xDD
Imma este kuchi kuchi you >,,,<

Jun 2, 2017 9:02 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
DenjaX lol I read a Zombie Villager instead of Vigilante xDD
Imma este kuchi kuchi you >,,,<

Jun 2, 2017 10:27 PM

Dec 2013
You should all bold the word Lock

so penta knows who wants the phase to end early it will help him if he does decide to end it early.

Jun 2, 2017 10:54 PM

Dec 2013
Wp @Fo
Jun 3, 2017 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Nah. The game has a lynch lock and it has hit majority. Everyone's votes are locked in. Phase change incoming.
Jun 3, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 4.1
Floofs (3): Gruffin (1), DenjaX (2), Ruu (3)
Not Voting (2): Floofs, Suzune-chan

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: Floofs (1)
DenjaX: Floofs (2)
Ruu: Floofs (3)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.