Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
May 31, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
@suzune-chan #1600
Those sort of links do not work on my phone, which is the #number?

Gruffin asked if there was would be a miracle and you said nope.

That was togs though not gruffin.

Therefore, you must not have trusted in the cop claim

Therefore, you must not have read my comment where i explain i have not seen it.
And therefore, you think everything is black and white and brush off all external circumstances.
1454 and 1456
Had you not attempted to brush it when talking to Floof, I might not have caught it to be honest.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 31, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Ruu said:
@yurkin maybe I'm terrible at reading people but this game I learned that I need to listen to my gut cause it's usually right. I was getting a gut feeling that Astros was scum but because my proofs weren't enough I ignore it and then he flip mafia; I was right on my read on Togs; CP completely pocketed me I'll give you that, but if we were mafia partners I wouldn't have defended him the way I did.
From PoE I came to the conclusion that you and Floofs are probably the remaining mafia/sk. Maybe my case is not super strong but it's hard to show people why do you have a certain feeling regarding another player's alignment.
Your vote feels omgus tbh xD

Yep, your case isn't very strong. At least i gave reasoning here and there. The fact that your 'gut scum reads' happen to be the 2 low hanging fruit doesn't really help you if you can't give some form of proper reason for it tbh.

tbh I wish I could but it's hard to build a case for an inactive user + newly arrived replacement.
yurkin's sarcastic + super defensive reactions look like mafia getting desperate to me.
May 31, 2017 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Bee-Boy wasn't even posting in-thread at the time and Floofs was answering questions from me at the last minute too. I don't think that comes from someone who's had the time to carefully plan out their actions with their cohorts.
Well my point was moreso that you changed your mind from post #1509 I think it was? And my point was essentially that one post could have easily just been fabricated because he had a lot of time after the fact to come up with some feasible reason to vote togs.

Does that thought process add up with his initial 'I don't believe you' yea sure; but it isn't difficult to weave a narrative off of something vague as that in the first place.

You are correct though that it seems going by the flips that scum probably haven't been working together all that much now that I think about it so the getting help point is more meh.

Gruffin said:
And his vote was pretty late, most people don't think to type out a reasoning when casting a vote 3 minutes until phase change.
It's probably a playstyle thing but I can guarantee he wasn't pulling a fo and going for reactions or anything and seemed more like he just wanted togs dead straight after the claim.

Gruffin said:
It more that literally everyone else has shown some level of town behavior and both yurkin/Floofs came in with these weird votes on Togs. It's a great place to look for the final scum versus a ~maybe godfather or people who have been pushing the game forward.

It's actually completely possible that the Togs wagon was all town! But it's unlikely and I don't think it was.
Is the 'people who've been pushing the game forward' referring to you? xD

You know you're probably right maybe I'm just caught up in my past reads and getting all paranoid and it really is that easy and just about wrapped up.

Also with reading @ruu 's post; she makes a couple okay points on yurkin and I'd be down to vote there to prevent a tie at this point.

Like lurking and 'disappearing' in the way she put it applies to not town -in general- and I found myself seeing some genuineness and kinda nodding my head along with some of gruffin's posts too.

Question that just occurred to me is if we think lynching the sk sooner rather than later is gonna hurt or help town.

I think it's possible that there's 2 mafiascum alive, to answer ruu's question earlier, just not all too likely. I've played 1 pentaflare game before and it was balanced but multiball is usually a tossup anyway so shrug.

If we're going by reads like you guys can tell I'm still getting paranoid about a lot of things and have solid cases on 3 people (okay maybe more than 3 but the other 1 or 2 I've got a just as or moreso solid towncase in my head so it's not as big a thing) so maybe that's all the scum?

In that scenario if we don't lynch the sk and lynch mafia we create the opportunity for crosskills (scum killing scum) but also the opportunity for a good amount of town to die.

High risk high reward but more doable because (at least my xD) mafia reads are more on point than my sk reads, which is where I would ask @ruu how confident you are that yurkin is tpr?

If it's just sk + one mafia left, depending on who it is (and even then not so much) it doesn't really matter we just gotta lynch scum of any kind and we're in a great position.
May 31, 2017 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Fo said:
Yah but suzune didn't really question him she just straight up asked to be investigated? She also claimed PR so I'm interested to know if you can confirm her as well or if you've tried to.

Just for the sake of my paranoia + why not; there's more scummy people to me at present but you gotta admit the whole way she went about it was completely different than how you did so I don't get the comparison
I did not claim a power role nor have I claimed a power role all game.
Um, no you explicitly said somewhere that you wanted grrr to check you (in response to ruu speculating over the possibility of a rolecop) because you know what your 'abilities' are so some such thing.

How would you have reaction tested a rolecop if you're not a PR?
May 31, 2017 10:30 PM

Jul 2009
Suzune-chan said:
yurkin said:
@suzune-chan #1600
Those sort of links do not work on my phone, which is the #number?

That was togs though not gruffin.

Therefore, you must not have read my comment where i explain i have not seen it.
And therefore, you think everything is black and white and brush off all external circumstances.
1454 and 1456
Had you not attempted to brush it when talking to Floof, I might not have caught it to be honest.

?? Have i? Where have floofs mentioned irl circumstances for me to brush/ignore? ... :/
May 31, 2017 11:05 PM

Jul 2009
gruffin said:

Yurkin is so obviously cornered scum, oh my god.

Wrong.
:/

...I don't get you guys at all, both you and ruu.

So as town im not suppossed to defend myself, is that it?
Only scums ever defend themselves, is that it?
If that is true, in other words if - each and every player exibit the exact same type of behaviour in every game, and there is a list of strictly deffinited scumtells by which a scum can be recognised on the spot!

< thats not only crooked logic, but twisted bias, if it was truth why town doesn't win each and every single game i wonder.

Since its so easy to do :
- scums will defend themselves.
- good townies will shring up and die.

yurkinMay 31, 2017 11:12 PM
May 31, 2017 11:06 PM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:
Wow if there were 4 mafia from the start i'd have to doubt the game balance for town tbh.

DenjaX said:
@wen294 knows what I mean and we basically confirmed each other now.
Yeah i know what you're gunning at, i'm not sure how buff relates to protective role though. Well maybe if you were town roleblocker but if you had succeeded as that i think you'd have told us your target by now.

Also not sure why people think that mafia killed Lambyga, makes no sense. Why would they bother night killing someone that was in for a lynch eventually, after they claimed 1-shot bullet proof. That'd be a complete waste of their night kill. I'd say that it'd be more likely for SK who knows he is lying. And yes even that is doubtfull but still.

Vote: Floofs
Reason:
Floofs said:

but you voted for togs too

INSTANTLY tried to shift blame. This post is not hunting for scum, this post is not questioning somebody, this is just trying to justify your own behaviour by putting the blame on someone else. 100% self-preservation here.

Also later on followed up by this post:
Floofs said:
Cops aren't suppose to claim early in the game. I think in one of the guides is says cops shouldn't claim until around day 3 or 4. Togs waited until the end of the day to claim. Scum would do this so they won't get lynched.

Which is quite horrible as well. If you even spend half a second to think about what a REAL cop would do in this situation, you'd arrive at the solution that he would claim. And yes he couldn't do this before he voted, but he could easily do this in such a long timeframe after he voted, which he did not.
Shows that he didn't even bother to think about the situation.

Also as for yurkin not moving vote on Togs:
yurkin said:

Oh man he did, lynching claimed pr is bad idea. >:

She didn't post for ~ 25 minutes. Afterwards only responded to the @ mention. Afterwards saying she didn't notice the cop claim.
Tbh i can see this as true since she if she came back 3 mins before deadline you'd expect somebody to quickly look at @ mentions first. Also togs' claim wasn't very noticeable. This is the reason why i bolded my claim, made it supersize and tagged people in it. I can see somebody missing the claim. In comparison Floofs said he DID notice the claim but then went on with the posts i quoted above.

I don't think a REAL cop would play russian roulette with their life to try to get people on their train. It was a terrible play and I made a terrible vote.
May 31, 2017 11:11 PM

Feb 2015
yurkin said:
ruu said:

Abu (Yurkin's predecessor) was MIA for most of the game and says a lot about his alignment because it's a scum tell from what I remmember from his past games.
He never fully catch up ever. Always has an excuse to disappear.

Wrong again.
That comment of yours makes me wonder if you really had been reading the game thus far.
"games" or you mean only EEM where he was scum? Logic himself pointed out many times how this is not alingment indicative as abu behave in the same manner despite of his alignment.
How games have you played with abu?
Also you all have to admit it abu did make a good point by mentioning how cp could be faking it (about fearing n1 kill), while many of you though it was sincere.

Abu did the same thing in SM Mafia, which Ruu was part of, and they was town. I think Togs mentioned it also that Abu's play style wasn't alignment indicative.
Jun 1, 2017 12:30 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah i want to know as well, how confident is ruu that im the sk. Like rate it from 1 to 10 for example.

And since ruu have lock town on every player beside yurkin and floofs, based on poe, to whom she will switch her attention toward after i flip town.

ahh~ the momment when all the alternatives are more townish than yourself and one bites the rope based on "scumtells"

Priceless ;3
Jun 1, 2017 1:49 AM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
You're getting on my nerves.

Ever since you 'talked yourself out of' voting Floofs for not a very convincing reason you've come at yurkin harder and harder without giving any valid reason. You're refusing to actually interact or reply to yurkin, your thought process is vague at best since a while now, finding out anything new or changing your mind seems far removed from your agenda. You're a scumread for me now.
Jun 1, 2017 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
@Yurkin i want you to prepare to vote in self-preservation here if nothing changes about the votes. As you probably know i'd rather lynch Floofs than you and if the votes remain a tie like now then you would still end up ded.
Jun 1, 2017 9:17 AM

May 2012
Fo said:
Well my point was moreso that you changed your mind from post #1509 I think it was? And my point was essentially that one post could have easily just been fabricated because he had a lot of time after the fact to come up with some feasible reason to vote togs.

Does that thought process add up with his initial 'I don't believe you' yea sure; but it isn't difficult to weave a narrative off of something vague as that in the first place.

You are correct though that it seems going by the flips that scum probably haven't been working together all that much now that I think about it so the getting help point is more meh.
Yeahhh you do have a point here. I need to slow down when making reads, I think.
Is the 'people who've been pushing the game forward' referring to you? xD
Maybe xD
wen294 said:
Gruffin said:
You're getting on my nerves.

Ever since you 'talked yourself out of' voting Floofs for not a very convincing reason you've come at yurkin harder and harder without giving any valid reason. You're refusing to actually interact or reply to yurkin, your thought process is vague at best since a while now, finding out anything new or changing your mind seems far removed from your agenda. You're a scumread for me now.
Just after I got Fo to understand too... ;w;

Okay, lemme lay out why I'm not relenting on the Yurkin read here: What bothers me is the way they are defending themselves. It isn't coming from the mindset of someone willing to work with the town on their wagon to find the real scum. There isn't a push for us to reevaluate (which I would gladly do!), but a push for us to doubt ourselves and to make us look bad for even calling them out. It's a subtle difference, but it doesn't help town get anywhere and reads like they are indignant because we've caught them for the wrong reasons instead of because we read them wrong.

Like I don't even see them trying to push for their suspect to get lynched or questioning people to establish concrete reads--All they've done today is defend themselves and taunt anyone who accuses them. I don't even understand where the Ruu scumread is coming from and it feels like it came out of thin air. (Was it because she thought Yurkin was naive???)
Jun 1, 2017 11:15 AM

Jul 2009
No, its precisely because i expected her do attempt to accuse me of killing grrr with the argument she used. Not because she think im naive, but because she nonchalantly try to put it into a use.
"I can also see yurkin killing grrr because of his claim (I personally don't think mafia wouldn't take grrr seriously tbh xD)"
I suspected ruu while reading the game, (aka not this post/quote only ofc) have asked here small questions here and there, not being transperant about what i do and why doesnt mean a thing.

Tain you? If you think im scum is there a reason to fear that?
I don't find my defending to be any different from your attack, concerning taining.
I simply answerd the posts related to me, or im supposed to leave them unanswered so you can push me? Its not a push if the targed do not answer, idk what other you all expected me to do.

Helping town? And you, where are your others possible suspects, you have not done much on that point as well.
Jun 1, 2017 11:32 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
@Yurkin i want you to prepare to vote in self-preservation here if nothing changes about the votes. As you probably know i'd rather lynch Floofs than you and if the votes remain a tie like now then you would still end up ded.

I don't plan to self preserve, and overall not my thing to change vote if i haven't changed my opinion.

Enough people find me scum so... and apparently me being here hinders the town.

"Lynch this." Yey lets lynch!
Jun 1, 2017 11:54 AM

May 2012
yurkin said:
No, its precisely because i expected her do attempt to accuse me of killing grrr with the argument she used. Not because she think im naive, but because she nonchalantly try to put it into a use.
"I can also see yurkin killing grrr because of his claim (I personally don't think mafia wouldn't take grrr seriously tbh xD)"
I suspected ruu while reading the game, (aka not this post/quote only ofc) have asked here small questions here and there, not being transperant about what i do and why doesnt mean a thing.
Okay. Can you explain to me how that is a scum mindset over a town one?

And how did those questions help you read Ruu?
Tain you? If you think im scum is there a reason to fear that?
I don't find my defending to be any different from your attack, concerning taining.
I simply answerd the posts related to me, or im supposed to leave them unanswered so you can push me? Its not a push if the targed do not answer, idk what other you all expected me to do.

Helping town? And you, where are your others possible suspects, you have not done much on that point as well.
I dunno, I expect you to give reads and push your suspects? Defending is fine and it's to be expected when someone gets pushed, but there's too much of a focus on it.
Jun 1, 2017 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
It's interesting that floof and yurk both aren't putting a vote out there to save themselves.

but with floof that's really only a testament to how little he seems to want to post at all; hasn't really said anything at all this day and just seems like obvscum kinda giving up and going through the motions. The possibility that he's town and just super apathetic is there but you figure he'd chime in more about things besides just defending his togs vote twice and maybe scumhunt at least a little.

yurkin at a glance seems to be flailing to a much higher degree but I think you all are finding fault in the difference in engagement there more than anything like; to be fair there there's a lot of people bringing up stuff on him so it's gonna come across that way regardless

still pretty much at floof or gruffin for scum and then suz is longshot third choice for scum but okay chance at being sk and yurkin maybe sk or town super off shot chance of being scum after thinking over things.
Jun 1, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
Ruu is like a confirmed town to all players, where only my view differentiate, i don't see any reason to explain further since all find her town.

So, you do not have any suspects beside me and floofs after all, ok.
Jun 1, 2017 12:29 PM

May 2012
Siiiiiiiiigh

Good point on Floofs. If I'm horribly wrong about them and yurkin, feel free to stomp me into the ground. I'm kind of tired of going in circles about this in my head though, so time will tell.

Jun 1, 2017 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
yurkin said:
denjax said:

no lynch or even lynching gruffin was optimal play. I denouce you for lynching togs. It makes huge difference because we saved our seer and he would have another night to investigate someone else because I will be procecting him.

You are held responsible for lynching togs and you will have to face it.

And you will have to face the reality denja.
You mean "because we would have saved our seer", which is unreal. Why u ask:
No lynch ? Doesn't tie end up with a lynch after all ? Even if i changed vote for gruffin the vote would have became a tie.
Have you read the rules DenjaX?
Tie result is a lynch by the rule of the longest held vote!
Do you get that fact denja?
Togs claimed way too late, and even if i have enough time to vote gruffin that should have resulted in one thing - the lynch of togs, by the rule of longest held vote!
I refuse to take responsibility for something out of my control!
@PentaFlare can you confirm this scenario?

I honestly dont understand the concept of longest held vote rule.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 1, 2017 2:08 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
That, and I also may be a bit skeptical of the confirming shenanigans myself. I'll say I'm not really scum reading you and wen but testing it out on a scumread may reveal some things.
i dont understand what you are trying to propose here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 1, 2017 2:15 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
Suzune-chan said:
I did not claim a power role nor have I claimed a power role all game.
Um, no you explicitly said somewhere that you wanted grrr to check you (in response to ruu speculating over the possibility of a rolecop) because you know what your 'abilities' are so some such thing.

How would you have reaction tested a rolecop if you're not a PR?
might be a possible bait for godfather to be town confirmed from investigate.

Jun 1, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:

Suzune-chan said:
Four posts ahead give or take a couple, Togs claimed the cop role. Gruffin asked if there was would be a miracle and you said nope. Therefore, you must have not trusted in the cop claim.
This is the third time this game...lol. Do Togs and I talk similarly or something?
how is yurkin cornered scum?

Jun 1, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:

This is the third time this game...lol. Do Togs and I talk similarly or something?
Explained here
Jun 1, 2017 2:31 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
Explained here
are you sure about him being mafia?

Jun 1, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Explained here
As sure as I can be under these circumstances.
Jun 1, 2017 2:35 PM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare cmon vote count

I havent had this bad service before.

Jun 1, 2017 2:37 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
As sure as I can be under these circumstances.
why mafia and not sk?

Jun 1, 2017 2:39 PM

Jun 2009
yurkin said:
Suzune-chan said:
1454 and 1456

?? Have i? Where have floofs mentioned irl circumstances for me to brush/ignore? ... :/
No that means you attempted to make light of it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 1, 2017 2:40 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
why mafia and not sk?
I've been ignoring hunting for the SK for the most part. If they are SK then I'll take that too, either way they need to be eliminated.
Jun 1, 2017 2:48 PM

Feb 2015
DenjaX said:
yurkin said:

And you will have to face the reality denja.
You mean "because we would have saved our seer", which is unreal. Why u ask:
No lynch ? Doesn't tie end up with a lynch after all ? Even if i changed vote for gruffin the vote would have became a tie.
Have you read the rules DenjaX?
Tie result is a lynch by the rule of the longest held vote!
Do you get that fact denja?
Togs claimed way too late, and even if i have enough time to vote gruffin that should have resulted in one thing - the lynch of togs, by the rule of longest held vote!
I refuse to take responsibility for something out of my control!
@PentaFlare can you confirm this scenario?

I honestly dont understand the concept of longest held vote rule.

If you look at the vote count here, 1596 since Fo has the number 2 spot, I will be lynched. In a tie the lowest number is the lynch that goes through.
Jun 1, 2017 2:55 PM

Feb 2015
Isn't 4 mafia players kind of unfair? I was looking back through previous basic games and the few that had 14/15 players had 3 mafia. The only games I saw with 4 mafia were larger games with 19 players.
Jun 1, 2017 2:59 PM

Nov 2008
Floofs said:
Isn't 4 mafia players kind of unfair? I was looking back through previous basic games and the few that had 14/15 players had 3 mafia. The only games I saw with 4 mafia were larger games with 19 players.
basic game that I co hosted had 4 mafia.

It is not really unfair because game can be swingy since there is an SK. Town and mafia have good power roles.

Also dammit, you reached 5 post rule. You shouldve modkilled yourself.

Jun 1, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2012
@Floofs What are your reads right now?
Jun 1, 2017 3:03 PM

Feb 2015
DenjaX said:
Floofs said:

It is not really unfair because game can be swingy since there is an SK. Town and mafia have good power roles.

What was the name of the game that you co-hosted?
Jun 1, 2017 3:10 PM

Feb 2015
town - Denja, Yukin, Gruffin, Wen
null - Fo, Suzune
scum - Ruu
Jun 1, 2017 3:13 PM

Feb 2015
DenjaX said:
Floofs said:

Can I take that as you wanted me to be modkilled so Yurkin could be lynched?
Jun 1, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2012
Huh. Both Yurkin and Floofs seem to be townreading each other and scumreading Ruu, which is really odd.

@Floofs Why is Yurkin town and Ruu scum?
Jun 1, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
Floofs said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1566163

Floofs said:
I want to lynch Suzune more. You made a very bad play and if you are town, you ruined it big time. Modkill is usually the only option a town would repent. The fact that you wanted to remain active makes me think you are scum.

Ruu is SK

Jun 1, 2017 3:22 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Floofs said:

Ah, memories.
Jun 1, 2017 3:28 PM

Feb 2015
Gruffin said:
Huh. Both Yurkin and Floofs seem to be townreading each other and scumreading Ruu, which is really odd.

@Floofs Why is Yurkin town and Ruu scum?

I didn't like Ruu's push on Yurkin saying that her predecessor, Abu, uses catching up/inactivity when they are scum. Ruu played in SM Mafia and Abu did the same thing and he was town. Ruu was scum that game and led the lynch train against Abu.
Jun 1, 2017 3:30 PM

Feb 2015
DenjaX said:
Floofs said:

Floofs said:
I want to lynch Suzune more. You made a very bad play and if you are town, you ruined it big time. Modkill is usually the only option a town would repent. The fact that you wanted to remain active makes me think you are scum.

Ruu is SK

There are 19 players in that game. There should be more mafia players in a larger game. I was looking at games with similar player size.
Jun 1, 2017 3:35 PM

Feb 2015
Vote: Ruu

I will not vote for Yurkin.
Jun 1, 2017 3:36 PM

Nov 2008
Floofs said:

There are 19 players in that game. There should be more mafia players in a larger game. I was looking at games with similar player size.
lol, it is 16 players. the first 3 names are the hosts and killed before game started for flavour purposes.

Jun 1, 2017 3:37 PM

May 2012
Ugh, sorry. I've got sudden irl obligations and can't stay around for phase change. Choose whoever, I think yurkin is the better lynch for the reasons I've outlined, but honestly Floofs isn't doing enough for me to really feel confident about them either aside from me being a little paranoid about them not knowing how claims work.

I dunno, shrug.
Jun 1, 2017 3:39 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Ugh, sorry. I've got sudden irl obligations and can't stay around for phase change. Choose whoever, I think yurkin is the better lynch for the reasons I've outlined, but honestly Floofs isn't doing enough for me to really feel confident about them either aside from me being a little paranoid about them not knowing how claims work.

I dunno, shrug.
I am killing you next.

Jun 1, 2017 3:47 PM

Nov 2008
God. I do not know whats the current vote so if it is no lynch then gg

Jun 1, 2017 3:52 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

no-lynch is not possible in this game. If there is a tie Penta uses that new system (longest held vote or something)
Jun 1, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

no-lynch is not possible in this game. If there is a tie Penta uses that new system (longest held vote or something)
I don't know about his system because I haven't asked about it but I feel like I can find a flaw on it to exploit the game. I wish I had the time to look it up.

Jun 1, 2017 3:58 PM

May 2015
Floofs said:
Vote: Ruu

I will not vote for Yurkin.

I just checked the last vc and you and yurkin are the only ones voting for me.... interesting. Also you never answered Gruffin about why were you townreading yurkin
Jun 1, 2017 3:59 PM

Feb 2015
vote:yurkin
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.