Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 19, 2017 12:20 AM

Feb 2015
ShadowCode said:
I dont own one nor will I ever. I dont see how someone can be attracted to a anime character.

i checked your mal

you havent seen nisekoi
oregairu
or any good anime

git good
find urself a 2d waifu

On_the_Lam said:
theweaboopenguin said:

I want yukino yukinoshita or chitoge pillow theyre both 18

I am pretty sure they're both 16, which would make you a pedophile.

"pretty sure"

stfu and do your research before calling someone a pedophile..

they were both 17 in the anime and had a birthday episode so they are both 18 actually

theweaboopenguinApr 19, 2017 12:30 AM
SEND ME DA FRIEND REQUEST AND COMMENT ON MY PROFILE <33

I LOVE YUKINO YUKINOSHITA, CHITOGE AND YUNO GASAI.. they changed my life.. every night b4 sleeping i think about them and pray that i meet a yukino/chitoge/yuno irl <33
i will stay virgin for them <33 i know they are out there and i will meet them <33 i love u yukino bbb
Apr 19, 2017 3:37 AM
Aug 2015
theweaboopenguin said:
On_the_Lam said:

"pretty sure"

they were both 17 in the anime and had a birthday episode so they are both 18 actually

I checked both their respective wikia pages and also MAL character profiles. They're both labeled 15-16 years old.
Apr 19, 2017 3:52 AM

Oct 2016
Sadly, I don't have... but would love to!

Probably Koro-sensei. (¬‿¬)

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 19, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2012
No, I don't own any, and I never wanted to. Briefly considered getting that giant Milia pillow from Monster Musume for the LOLs though.
KruszerApr 19, 2017 4:10 AM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Apr 19, 2017 4:03 AM

Aug 2015
I don't have a picture on my pc but it's rin matsuoka from Free!

I don't see a problem with owning one. Don't let your gf stop you, it's just a pillow.
Idc if some ppl think it's weird, it's comfortable af.
Also, I kind of hide it because I don't want ppl to question it when they enter my room. (It's not a nsfw pillow btw)
Apr 19, 2017 4:36 AM

Feb 2015
On_the_Lam said:
theweaboopenguin said:

"pretty sure"

I checked both their respective wikia pages and also MAL character profiles. They're both labeled 15-16 years old.

oh the same site that made up their blood type?

watch the show before arguing with me thanks..

_xDane_ said:

ooooooooo hot
kinkyyy

Kruszer said:
No, I don't own any, and I never wanted to. Briefly considered getting that giant Milia pillow from Monster Musume for the LOLs though.

why didnt you doe

nicoyaasawa said:

I don't see a problem with owning one. Don't let your gf stop you, it's just a pillow.
Also, I kind of hide it because I don't want ppl to question it when they enter my room. (It's not a nsfw pillow btw)

are you a girl? or gay?

or do u just have it because you like the character nothing sexual

I LOVE YUKINO YUKINOSHITA, CHITOGE AND YUNO GASAI.. they changed my life.. every night b4 sleeping i think about them and pray that i meet a yukino/chitoge/yuno irl <33
i will stay virgin for them <33 i know they are out there and i will meet them <33 i love u yukino bbb
Apr 19, 2017 4:42 AM

Mar 2016
I have one and its just a normal male character. Its just a pillow to me...
Apr 19, 2017 4:48 AM
Aug 2015
theweaboopenguin said:
On_the_Lam said:

Nah, I'd rather watch tasteful things. Thanks.
Apr 19, 2017 4:55 AM

Mar 2015
This thread was a legit shitposting thread but now that some people actually posted their dakimakura, im not sure what this is now.
dont't watch that anime if you are going to give it 1* and cry 10000 words in review about it.
Apr 19, 2017 5:35 AM

Aug 2015
theweaboopenguin said:
On_the_Lam said:

_xDane_ said:

ooooooooo hot
kinkyyy

Kruszer said:

why didnt you doe

nicoyaasawa said:

are you a girl? or gay?

or do u just have it because you like the character nothing sexual

I'm a female, I also like the character. He is one of my favorites lmao
Apr 19, 2017 5:52 AM

Aug 2015
I wish, but i think it crosses the line of what i care about people thinking of me. I would want to hide it from everyone. If i got one it would be of either Rem, Momo, Lucy Heartfilia, kobato from haganai or Rikka takanashi
Apr 19, 2017 6:01 AM

Apr 2015
I have one in the mail, but it's for gags and shock value when people come to my room.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Apr 19, 2017 9:54 AM

Dec 2016
theweaboopenguin said:
ShadowCode said:
I dont own one nor will I ever. I dont see how someone can be attracted to a anime character.

i checked your mal

you havent seen nisekoi
oregairu
or any good anime

git good
find urself a 2d waifu

No thanks. I actually want to get a real life girlfriend.
Apr 19, 2017 10:38 AM

Dec 2012
nicoyaasawa said:
Kruszer said:

why didnt you doe

Practicality. I have limited space and a tiny single bed.
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Apr 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Mar 2017
On_the_Lam said:
theweaboopenguin said:

"pretty sure"

It's not real, so no one should give a shit either way.

edit: I also live in New York and am 19 years old. The law here says the age of consent is 16 and up. With anyone around my specific age range being able able to do it with someone who's four years younger than I. So I could legally have a girlfriend 15 or 16 years old and be sexually active with them. By law, in my state it's not pedophilia.
http://www.kurthahnschool.org/compass/the-age-of-consent-new-york-statutory-rape-laws/
KyokisamaApr 19, 2017 10:56 AM
Apr 19, 2017 11:10 PM

Mar 2017
I have but i'm too lazy uploading it. It's Shimakaze that i bought from a convention.
The picture is this one.

My parents don't really comment on it much, but they do say that the pillow was extra smooth with it on.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Apr 20, 2017 5:56 AM

Feb 2015
Paul_Levesque said:
I have but i'm too lazy uploading it. It's Shimakaze that i bought from a convention.
The picture is this one.

My parents don't really comment on it much, but they do say that the pillow was extra smooth with it on.

god damn was stephanie not enough for you..

srs tho
do u fuc it

Apr 20, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
On_the_Lam said:
theweaboopenguin said:

I want yukino yukinoshita or chitoge pillow theyre both 18

You do realise paedophilia has to do with pre-pubescence, right? i do hope you're not seriously trying to suggest a 16 year old is a pre-pubescent?

OT : A friend bought it me for my birthday just gone. She said it was a toss up between Holo and Miia, with Holo winning in the end.
My family don't care about it, since it's no different than having a poster or figurine or any other such merchandise.
MazApr 20, 2017 11:47 AM
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Apr 21, 2017 6:51 PM

Mar 2017
theweaboopenguin said:

god damn was stephanie not enough for you..

srs tho
do u fuc it

Let's keep my wife out of this discussion shall we?

It's time to play the Game folks!
Apr 21, 2017 7:05 PM
Aug 2014
Maz said:
A friend bought it me for my birthday just gone. She said it was a toss up between Holo and Miia, with Holo winning in the end.

Thats not Holo winning in the end
In that end noone is winning
that looks like Holo whos high on weed and also has down syndrome
Apr 21, 2017 7:09 PM

Nov 2014
Your girl thinks a freaking pillow is cheating.....

i'd end it right there personally but i'm not you so it's fine.

As for the topic no i currently do not but i want at least 1 of my waifu and maybe 1-2 more of some fav characters down the road.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Apr 21, 2017 7:16 PM

Jul 2014
I don't unfortunately. I would unironically get one if i lived alone.

@Maz
nice
Apr 21, 2017 10:12 PM

Jan 2015
this isnt /jp/. Most people here are to PROGRESSIVE to have one
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 22, 2017 1:40 AM

Feb 2015
Maz said:
On_the_Lam said:

You do realise paedophilia has to do with pre-pubescence, right? i do hope you're not seriously trying to suggest a 16 year old is a pre-pubescent?

OT : A friend bought it me for my birthday just gone. She said it was a toss up between Holo and Miia, with Holo winning in the end.
My family don't care about it, since it's no different than having a poster or figurine or any other such merchandise.

it is lewd on the other side?

do u sometimes when u are horny hump it or do lewd things to it?

@boatz

Apr 22, 2017 4:35 AM

Jun 2014
Noragamigami said:
I have a Yato dakimakura and it's always on my couch and bed and nobody in my family cares about it lol

Lol probably cause he's not visible to mortals.

Reminds me of that one chapter where he just barged in Hiyori's house with a cat face.
Apr 22, 2017 4:38 AM

Dec 2015
leNerd said:
Maz said:
A friend bought it me for my birthday just gone. She said it was a toss up between Holo and Miia, with Holo winning in the end.

Thats not Holo winning in the end
In that end noone is winning
that looks like Holo whos high on weed and also has down syndrome

I think she's drunk...she's usually drunk.
Apr 22, 2017 4:41 AM

Aug 2014
No, but I would like one, since hugging something while sleeping is nice. I don't really care for an anime character on it tho, just a body pillow is nice on its own
Apr 22, 2017 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
Fate-Symphony said:
Noragamigami said:
I have a Yato dakimakura and it's always on my couch and bed and nobody in my family cares about it lol

Reminds me of that one chapter where he just barged in Hiyori's house with a cat face.

Haha good one. That part is always funny to me.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Apr 22, 2017 7:16 AM

Sep 2015
Fate-Symphony said:
Noragamigami said:

That part was hands down one of the funniest scenes I've seen in an anime. It was so unexpected.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Apr 22, 2017 7:41 AM

Apr 2012
I have no interest in getting a dakimakura. If I do get a anime pillow, I'd prefer something like this. A lot smaller and easier to clean.
Apr 23, 2017 12:26 PM

Dec 2013
theweaboopenguin said:
Maz said:

@boatz

hi yes weeaboo penguin

i do indeed hump it
Apr 24, 2017 2:38 AM

Feb 2015
boatz said:
theweaboopenguin said:

@boatz

hi yes weeaboo penguin

i do indeed hump it
w0w i just wanted 2 show u da dakimakura they posted smh

Apr 24, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
theweaboopenguin said:
boatz said:

hi yes weeaboo penguin

i do indeed hump it
w0w i just wanted 2 show u da dakimakura they posted smh

w0w, it is pretty hawt doe tbh bb mate
Apr 24, 2017 8:25 AM

Jun 2011
If there is a strap on on the pillow is it cheating?

The anime community in a nutshell.
Apr 24, 2017 8:27 AM

Jun 2011
boatz said:
theweaboopenguin said:

@boatz

hi yes weeaboo penguin

i do indeed hump it

I have Sailor Mercury and she is 14. pfft. I sleep with it at night. She is innocent.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Apr 24, 2017 8:33 AM
Mar 2017
Deknijff said:
On_the_Lam said:
if they are 16 Im pretty sure the correct term is sexual predator not pedophile

The age of consent here in New York State is 16, so would it make me a sexual predator if I had sex with a 16 year old girl?
Or is that only going by the law where you live?
I'm just wondering.
Apr 24, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
AyameTomoko said:
Deknijff said:
if they are 16 Im pretty sure the correct term is sexual predator not pedophile
The age of consent here in New York State is 16, so would it make me a sexual predator if I had sex with a 16 year old girl?
Or is that only going by the law where you live?
I'm just wondering.
I think it goes by law if I'm not mistaken here
May 30, 2017 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
hello everyone, just wanted to give u all a quick update

i ordered a bodypillow like 3 weeks ago and just arrived recently, since everyone said that most people they knew were pretty open about this so i thought my family wouldnt care

long story short it arrived but my dad received the package and opened it without me knowing

i ordered one of those lewd ones of my favourite waifu
i had never seen him so mad, he stormed into my room and was screaming and said 'whats this pedofile sh*t' i tried to explain but he just beat the sh*t out of me

im posting this from the corner of my room crying
May 30, 2017 3:12 PM

Apr 2017
boatz said:

i ordered a bodypillow like 3 weeks ago and just arrived recently, since everyone said that most people they knew were pretty open about this so i thought my family wouldnt care

long story short it arrived but my dad received the package and opened it without me knowing

i had never seen him so mad, he stormed into my room and was screaming and said 'whats this pedofile sh*t' i tried to explain but he just beat the sh*t out of me

at least u can cry on ur new pedo body pillow now
May 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Feb 2015
isnt that
boatz said:

isnt that child abuse
im pretty sure thats child abuse
unless your not a child

May 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Dec 2013
Fujin-sama said:
boatz said:

hello sir but i am being 100% serious stop being insensitive and stop trolling
i think my dad broke a few ribs cuz i can barely move
im literloli crying right now and u sir are triggering me please stop
May 30, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
theweaboopenguin said:
isnt that
boatz said:

isnt that child abuse
im pretty sure thats child abuse
unless your not a child

hello sir no we live in Louisiana corporate punishment and child beatings are legal here
i am 14 years old but have severe artism
May 30, 2017 3:20 PM

Apr 2017
boatz said:
Fujin-sama said:

hi, im sorry but i was trying to help and be supportive myself. i dont know why people have an issue with "pedo" body pillows but ill have you know crying onto it has helped me relieve multiple trauma and scars in my life, to say that i am insensitive to all that is erasing my (very valid) experiences in using it to cope, please reconsider what you say next time :)
May 30, 2017 3:23 PM

Dec 2013
Fujin-sama said:
boatz said:

hi, im sorry but i was trying to help and be supportive myself. i dont know why people have an issue with "pedo" body pillows but ill have you know crying onto it has helped me relieve multiple trauma and scars in my life, to say that i am insensitive to all that is erasing my (very valid) experiences in using it to cope, please reconsider what you say next time :)

hi im sorry fujin-sama-kun
i did not mean to be insensitive but i no longer have the pillow my dad took it and i think he threw it into the trash, he said thats where anime belongs and claimed 2 nukes werent enough. i hope u can understand my suffridge too. i am diply disappointed by the disapproval of my dad to me hobby i hope u can understand.
May 30, 2017 3:28 PM

Apr 2017
boatz said:
Fujin-sama said:

i did not mean to be insensitive but i no longer have the pillow my dad took it and i think he threw it into the trash, he said thats where anime belongs and claimed 2 nukes werent enough. i hope u can understand my suffridge too. i am diply disappointed by the disapproval of my dad to me hobby i hope u can understand.

hi

i spent 2 weeks on a trash with my waifu body pillow, from the anime cory taihen, i understand how you feel because i went through the same ordeal. I understand how you feel but i want to remind you that u can go in the trash and stay with ur waifu where it belongs(according to ur dad).
May 30, 2017 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
Fujin-sama said:
boatz said:

hi

i spent 2 weeks on a trash with my waifu body pillow, from the anime cory taihen, i understand how you feel because i went through the same ordeal. I understand how you feel but i want to remind you that u can go in the trash and stay with ur waifu where it belongs(according to ur dad).

hi thank you for your help i find ur words empowdering
cori taihen is also one of my favourite animes
i would go to the trash to get my pillow but i cant move cuz my dad beat the sh*t out of me
May 30, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2014
I don't own one but because of my sleeping position I might get one someday.

I don't mind a regular body pillow with no character printed on it if I do buy one.
May 30, 2017 3:38 PM

Apr 2017
boatz said:
Fujin-sama said:

hi

i would go to the trash to get my pillow but i cant move cuz my dad beat the sh*t out of me

hi

i just have one suggestion which should work and thats
tell ur dad to carry u
May 30, 2017 3:41 PM

Feb 2015
should i watch cori taihen english dub or sub?

May 30, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
Fujin-sama said:
boatz said:

hi

i just have one suggestion which should work and thats
tell ur dad to carry u

hi hello sir but i believe i told u to stop trolling me
once i recover i will find u and beat the shit out of u like christ brown
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you dislike low-resolution anime shows? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Sep 22

87 by RareAnimeHunter »»
22 seconds ago

» Do you think Anime has been a net positive for humanity??

LenRea - 25 minutes ago

7 by DesuMaiden »»
48 seconds ago

» Whats your favourite ”Reincarnated as a slime” character?

wazalol - 3 hours ago

9 by EpicO4 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Will Isekai Anime Series one day surpass Mecha anime series in popularity and in the numbers game? What do you think?

RainyEvenings - Today

24 by LenRea »»
7 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

678 by BamDestroyer »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.