Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
May 25, 2017 5:24 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
A better question is why would doctor claim at all? When asked which town role plays most like mafia, I would say doctor, cause a claimed doc is a dead doc so a doc would usually lie about their role the most. The fact that he blatantly claimed unprovoked is another factor to consider.

Ninja'd because I was too slow typing. I find it strange that logic didn't touch on that at all in his break down of it. Not scummy, just not what I'd expect. @logic340

Stop being inside my brain this game CPurity.
May 25, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Here are my thoughts on Rinto's claim:
-In Fairy he made a really complex role claim. So while I know Rinto will do so when I look at the circumstances they are severly different. In FT he and Jack were facing lynch pressure so he made the claim to save Jack since he had the stronger ability.
-What advantage would Rinto gain as scum claiming Doctor there? Who was he protecting? It just makes no sense for him to do this as scum because it's just asking for the Rope.

Two responses to this since it isn't really a take but just questions. First Doctors get a ton of leeway because the role is so important for town. It can earn a ton of town cred. So that could be the scum motivation. But more importantly a town doctor should never ever ever out themselves if there is a possibility of a RB still. And even after it's super sketchy as scum can just kill you. So much more likely is it's a fake claim imo. And I can see both alignments making that sort of fake claim.

-There has been no sign or hint of a counter claim (imo).[/b]

And nor should there be. Outing the doc is not worth a lynch on D1 ever.
Yes they do but in a game where the Mafia and a SK can kill us unless we have a jailer instead of a DR. it makes no sense for us not to have a protective role with at least 4 shots?
I bolded the operative word in your quote there. Could be but is it? You are making out to be because you fear the possibility not because that's what it is based of actions and behavior.
What town doc should do and what happens are completely different. In Stray Dog our Doc (nurse) outed himself very early and thanks to that information I was able to figure things out? You do remember that right? You do remember how I trashed you whole scum team while you discredited me the whole way along? Why not at least listen to me a little bit even if you take it with a grain of salt?
We'll agree to disagree on the counter claim as I wont be voting there unless there is one.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 25, 2017 5:37 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Also logic, quite a couple post back I did give you an opportunity to explain yourself and tell me your thoughts, I will look at this unbiasly without any considerations of what I thought of you before. I'm giving you a clean slate so I suggest you utilize it to the best of your abiities. Even though logic dictates that you're scum, somewhere in my gut I get the feeling you're not. Just pointing out that you still have that opportunity in case you missed it.

:/ whatever you should be revisiting your reads regardless.
With how off base and Grapefruit are on me it makes it hard for me to put much stock in your other reads so hopefully this "reevaluation" you do now that I have a clean slate will make me more comfortable. there? Honestly you should do it with everything you have though this game and not just me and this isn't me being rude it's my honest opinion of your mechanics play which worked out in mafia favor the last time you did it.
logic340May 25, 2017 6:01 AM

May 25, 2017 5:42 AM

Dec 2016
@logic340 Seriously? Are you trying to be a jerk or does it come naturally?

And you can point to where I said we should lynch Rinto today, I'll wait. I haven't been for that in a long long time. There are several people I'd rather lynch today who I think are less scummy than Rinto but would prefer to lynch because of the claim.

You also completely failed to express a single reason why a town doc would out themselves just saying that it might have happened while still ignoring the possibility that it's a fake claim. The Doc should never out themselves here because if they do they are dead. Lynching a fake claim isn't worth losing our Doc over N1. I'm not asking you to vote Rinto, I'd be happy with you going after Suzu, Wyndz, or Abu but I do not want anyone to CC Rinto.

I get that we probably have a protective role. I don't for a second believe it's Rinto, but I don't want to lynch them because scum ignoring it if Rinto is in fact town is a massive risk for them.

Anyway as my first sentence made clear I'm a bit heated so I'm going to step away for half an hour and check again before bed. No promises I'll be on for phase change tomorrow, but I'll give it a good try.
May 25, 2017 5:43 AM

Dec 2016
Seriously I'm so done. this is just taunting.
logic340 said:
. In Stray Dog our Doc (nurse) outed himself very early and thanks to that information I was able to figure things out? You do remember that right? You do remember how I trashed you whole scum team while you discredited me the whole way along? Why not at least listen to me a little bit even if you take it with a grain of salt?
May 25, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
Totally different situation and you know it..don't sit here and lie because you know how I feel about liars and it's too early to get me started.

You were accused of a salty lynch because that's what I felt it was. You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game. You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here. Also to my understanding Astros never participates in RVS either so I'm not sure how Purity's reasoning I'd better in your eyes? Honestly sounds like BS given you prefaced with "I got accused of being salty last time".

Your position not voting RVS only flaired up recently what lead to this change in opinion? I ask cause I've only seen you take this stance as scum (iirc) though you wouldn't bus Qoco for doing it?

I've reread and reread this post many times as well as the respective responses but I just wanna highlight this. This feels hyper aggressive, look at the word choice: "and you know it..don't sit here and lie" it isn't a lie if he truly believes in it. Very accustional way of phrasing, just like this following one, "You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game". Also, if I remember correctly, we all had bad memories of that game and decided to leave it in the past, why unravel those worms?

"You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here" Again very aggressive with words like Absolutely. While I do have some issues with grape's later posts, I think the raw aggression from logic towards grape gives me PTSD of Kitty mafia and Alcatraz, both of which was detrimental to town.
The more I read this post the more I understand how things got to where they are with me. I let you get under my skin. I wasn't being aggressive absolutely isn't an aggressive word nor is it in the context I used it.
Absolutely: "with no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally" What is aggressive about this word? Like you made some thing out of nothing and it has lead to where we are now. You should go back and give me a clean slate because this was biased and not at all what was actually happening at the time.

May 25, 2017 5:52 AM

May 2012
How did I wake up this early...? Well, I'm going to check in and go back to sleep I think.

Grapefruit21 said:
Gruffin said:
Ah yeah, I didn't address the flavor stuff specifically. Post 307 kinda follows what I was saying about our definitions of "scummy" being different.

I understand different definitions of scummy. I'm scratching my head trying to come up with one that unilaterally paints everyone who did that as scum. I just can't fathom a knee jerk reaction to read that as scum coming from town this game.
I think I've got an idea of what it is, but now it feels like I'm going to get into defending him with speculation, and that's not really something I'm comfortable with doing for just a townlean. ._.

@Suzune-chan What happened to your push on Grape?
Also...
Gruffin said:
After some rereading, I think I like my vote here better:

Vote: Wyndz

What we've got from Wyndz is a town read on Logic, some strategy questions, a vote on a lurker, and a couple more questions over the flavor debate (299, 301) They're posting things, but I don't see any intent to gamesolve.

Going to bed now; Hope to see some responses to this when I wake up.
May 25, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
A better question is why would doctor claim at all? When asked which town role plays most like mafia, I would say doctor, cause a claimed doc is a dead doc so a doc would usually lie about their role the most. The fact that he blatantly claimed unprovoked is another factor to consider.
Yeah so did grrr so I guess he must be scum too right? Your reasoning is not the best here especially when you aren't going to hold all players to the same standard. Your flavor trap didn't work if you think it makes me scum so it makes me not trust it plus I know your mechanics talk helped my scum team win the game last time and I am sure you're helping them here with this. If town was told we are the zombies as my role PM states then it stands to reason that the Mafia would have no zombies therefore they would also know that town is likely Zombies? Also there is the chance that their role PM says eliminate the Zombies? You don't know unless you do and you are manipulating what you know? It may not even be you it may be someone like lam who is really good at dealing with mechanics in game. I also find it strange you automatically assumed you were being lied to in your role PM In a BASIC GAME This screams out to me as Basic has never been Bastard so why would your mind even travel there? Why are so many cool with your mind going there when that shouldn't even be a thought? So it's a waste imo because you thought about things that were already known, gave your self confirmation biased due to them, then acted on said biased.

May 25, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity I didn't read any of logic's scum games except Prison, which from my POV he played a very emotional game. He tends to snap more at someone as town, but I don't see this as not fitting his town meta. So yeah no it hasn't I'm still firmly believeing that logic is scum here. Awaiting his response to you as that could persuade me though.

@logic340 That's quite the jump to say Wen is intentionally lying. Could be they forgot about Hirugashi or have a different opinion that you have started off just as aggressive. Wen's opinion about your aggressiveness isn't a fact. And people lie as both alignments for multiple reasons. Though I see your point that a lie to discredit you is more likely to come from scum, and I agree. That's a huge part of why I'm scum reading you!
Sorry Grapefruit but you were not there. There is no way that anyone could forget how badly I treated Fo in that game never bro. I will link it for you if I have to you think I was bad in Kitty Mafia go read D4 Hirugashi not my best moments.

It makes me raise an eyebrow at Fo's change in tune on me as my interaction with dono should have been reminiscent of my interactions with him (although dialed down to a huge degree).
@Grapefruit21 read all my posts from here on and tell me if you still feel the same way you did? Hirugashi
and if you don't feel like reading it here is just one example and there is much worse.
Vote:Fo - for being a cancer to the town. His leading a mislynch on Holicaster didn't sit well with me.
logic340May 25, 2017 6:01 AM

May 25, 2017 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
With four on my train it's pretty hard for me to believe there is no scum amongst them. The questions is who?

grrr has me a little concerned as this is basically how he was with me in Kitty Mafia. He parked his vote on me for the entire first day with little to no reason. White Knighted CP, then jumped on a late mislynch. To be fair he did vote on me the first 3 phases of the next game as well. 8 phases in a row voting logic it's NAI I guess but something I need others to look into.

Grapefruit pretty similar to grrr I was his first vote and he hasn't relented since then. Got a town lean off my entrance that quickly disappeared in favor of a heavy scum read.

Purity while I like the transparency of his response to me and it feels similar to something I have seen him do before. He knows how much that actually hurt town so wanting to disrupt things again seems a bit odd given the negative outcome of his last big mechanics gambit? His read on me is horrible as he tries to play the fence between "meta" and "this game". So he continually says that everything I do is scummy but my behavior is townie. Other than me not figuring out his convoluted plan I am not sure what super scummy thing I did since my aggression is a sign of town logic?

Lam-B this vote is probably the worst of the bunch. Not much I can glean from his posts as they are mostly fluff surrounding whatever point he is attempting to make.

May 25, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 Seriously? Are you trying to be a jerk or does it come naturally?
I probably comes naturally for me.

Grapefruit21 said:

And you can point to where I said we should lynch Rinto today, I'll wait. I haven't been for that in a long long time. There are several people I'd rather lynch today who I think are less scummy than Rinto but would prefer to lynch because of the claim.
Grapefruit21 said:
Mostly afk but I very much like Vote: Rinto-kun.
Votes are a pretty clear indicator if you ask me?

Grapefruit21 said:

You also completely failed to express a single reason why a town doc would out themselves just saying that it might have happened while still ignoring the possibility that it's a fake claim. The Doc should never out themselves here because if they do they are dead. Lynching a fake claim isn't worth losing our Doc over N1. I'm not asking you to vote Rinto, I'd be happy with you going after Suzu, Wyndz, or Abu but I do not want anyone to CC Rinto.
It's Rinto who knows why he did it but I don't see him doing it as scummy because I know Rinto as a player better than any of you honestly. Instead of thinking about what you know of him as a player you go to "is there a reason for town doc to do this" no?. Then he must be scum? I do want a cc and I wont vote there until there is one. What if Rinto is telling the truth and there is no cc to come while you are here screaming "please don't cc"? It's like what you think is best for town is best for town. Like with you pulling up all our fising lines earlier because you felt it was what needed to happen. well there are 14 other players take us into consideration for once please?

Grapefruit21 said:

I get that we probably have a protective role. I don't for a second believe it's Rinto, but I don't want to lynch them because scum ignoring it if Rinto is in fact town is a massive risk for them.
I could see Rinto taking that risk as town more than as scum. As scum he needs hard pressure to make up that claim. You admitted to getting caught up in a claim of his before?

Grapefruit21 said:

Anyway as my first sentence made clear I'm a bit heated so I'm going to step away for half an hour and check again before bed. No promises I'll be on for phase change tomorrow, but I'll give it a good try.
You're stuck in your tunnel and refuse to look else where there are 3 or 4 people who are willing to lynch me and Rinto and when I flip town I wonder what your excuse will be?

May 25, 2017 6:15 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I've reread and reread this post many times as well as the respective responses but I just wanna highlight this. This feels hyper aggressive, look at the word choice: "and you know it..don't sit here and lie" it isn't a lie if he truly believes in it. Very accustional way of phrasing, just like this following one, "You wouldn't listen to reason and tried to lynched off bias from the previous game". Also, if I remember correctly, we all had bad memories of that game and decided to leave it in the past, why unravel those worms?

"You absolutely wouldn't be judged the sane here" Again very aggressive with words like Absolutely. While I do have some issues with grape's later posts, I think the raw aggression from logic towards grape gives me PTSD of Kitty mafia and Alcatraz, both of which was detrimental to town.
The more I read this post the more I understand how things got to where they are with me. I let you get under my skin. I wasn't being aggressive absolutely isn't an aggressive word nor is it in the context I used it.
Absolutely: "with no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally" What is aggressive about this word? Like you made some thing out of nothing and it has lead to where we are now. You should go back and give me a clean slate because this was biased and not at all what was actually happening at the time.

You really wanna argue technicalities? You could've said, "you wouldn't be judge the same here", by adding in absolutely, you're adding a degree of certainty towards an uncertain subject. It's like bullying an animal to a corner and saying that the animal can run away at any time. You're adding in strong adjective when they have no place, that is being unnecessarily aggressive. But I don't wanna argue about this, I dropped this issue eons ago, are you just trying to pick fights you think you can win? When I said I'm giving you a clean slate, I expected more than this. Are you just telling me to shove my clean slate up my ass in a polite manner? I've been trying to work with you here, I have a feeling you're town but you're being very difficult in helping me help you. Idk man, if you just hate me, just say it my face now so I won't bother trying to work with you if you're going to be this way. I dont mind, I wont take it to heart, if you really hate my guts and have no intention of properly working with me instead of treating me like a nuisance, then don't waste both of our times. I've done what I could.
May 25, 2017 6:18 AM

Dec 2014
You know what. I'm just going to sleep. I'm starting to feel emotional and wouldn't want to clog up whatever I have deduced with how I feel about logic's response
May 25, 2017 6:19 AM

May 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Um, let me build you a half case. One that is based a lot bit on gut and a little on facts. Tonally post 157 was the first one to catch my attention. The tone seemed unreasonably critical seeing what it was going towards, is is what made me pay a little more attention.
What makes it different from the way you pushed Logic in RVS?
logic340 said:
With four on my train it's pretty hard for me to believe there is no scum amongst them. The questions is who?

grrr has me a little concerned as this is basically how he was with me in Kitty Mafia. He parked his vote on me for the entire first day with little to no reason. White Knighted CP, then jumped on a late mislynch. To be fair he did vote on me the first 3 phases of the next game as well. 8 phases in a row voting logic it's NAI I guess but something I need others to look into.

Grapefruit pretty similar to grrr I was his first vote and he hasn't relented since then. Got a town lean off my entrance that quickly disappeared in favor of a heavy scum read.

Purity while I like the transparency of his response to me and it feels similar to something I have seen him do before. He knows how much that actually hurt town so wanting to disrupt things again seems a bit odd given the negative outcome of his last big mechanics gambit? His read on me is horrible as he tries to play the fence between "meta" and "this game". So he continually says that everything I do is scummy but my behavior is townie. Other than me not figuring out his convoluted plan I am not sure what super scummy thing I did since my aggression is a sign of town logic?

Lam-B this vote is probably the worst of the bunch. Not much I can glean from his posts as they are mostly fluff surrounding whatever point he is attempting to make.
I think out of these four, Lamby is the most likely scum on the wagon. Grrr is Grrr and a claimed cop, Grapefruit and Purity both have developed cases and feelings to go with them, and Lamby just kinda jumped on last night without much explanation.
May 25, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
@Wyndz where are you at? I like what I have seen form you but you are falling in to the lurker category this game and your presence isn't what I was expecting coming out of EE where you were town?

@AbuHumaid it's about time you put some of the things we talked about into practice. I have no idea what you think of people or situation that have happened this game. I don't have to worry about you being mad about a bus her so please show us something that we can get a read on.

@Fo What is it about my exchange with dono that has you feeling differently about me? You have had pretty much the opposite read on me from Grapefruit how do you feel about that scum read I am getting from him?

@Laby-Gaga if you flip scum I wont be the least bit surprised, but I am going to hold off on pursuing that though for a little while longer. Yoiu're looking like scum!lam from kitty and stray dogs.

@Ruu What is your current read on me? I find it odd that you were so good at catching me in our most recent game but you continue to dance around a read on me here. Town Ruu had way more conviction reading me and knows my calm SM demeanor so what is the hold up here for you?

@Togs why do you think so many have ignored your read on me? Do you find it odd that Grapefruit hasn't questioned you or Fo on your positions on me since they differ from his own?

@grrr I have a feeling your vote will move closer to Phase Change I wonder who you will jump to ?

@wen294 I really don't think you forgot about Hirugashi....I find it pretty much impossible really. So I have to wonder if I caught you the same way I caught Qoco? Plus there was your reaction to my "No Lynch" vote. What are your thoughts on Ruu this game?

@Astros I like your style keep doing what you do but I cannot move you our of neutral just yet.

@Ruu it's funny that people are commenting on my rudeness and aggression but no one said anything to you last night during you back and forth with Astros.
@Astros I'm getting tired of this dialogue we are having. Is not helpful at all to the game, just a waste of time. Let's talk again after you get some free time and made some comments on people's alignments okay? (:
Oh the hypocrisy running rampant through this town...smh.

@CorruptedPurity you confirmation bias has been insufferable this game.

@Grapefruit21 I spend way too much time interacting with you instead of actually getting shit done.

@Gruffin continue to be the voice of Reason please. Your thoughts on Grape/Purity/Lam/grrr is there scum on my train and if so who?

May 25, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

You really wanna argue technicalities? You could've said, "you wouldn't be judge the same here", by adding in absolutely, you're adding a degree of certainty towards an uncertain subject. It's like bullying an animal to a corner and saying that the animal can run away at any time. You're adding in strong adjective when they have no place, that is being unnecessarily aggressive. But I don't wanna argue about this, I dropped this issue eons ago, are you just trying to pick fights you think you can win? When I said I'm giving you a clean slate, I expected more than this. Are you just telling me to shove my clean slate up my ass in a polite manner? I've been trying to work with you here, I have a feeling you're town but you're being very difficult in helping me help you. Idk man, if you just hate me, just say it my face now so I won't bother trying to work with you if you're going to be this way. I dont mind, I wont take it to heart, if you really hate my guts and have no intention of properly working with me instead of treating me like a nuisance, then don't waste both of our times. I've done what I could.
You know what go to sleepf or a while you have been over doing it since the very beginning and you are going to make town lose if you continue like this. Go back to the drawing board throw out your bias and try again shortly for real. Insufferable...

May 25, 2017 6:29 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Suzune-chan said:
Um, let me build you a half case. One that is based a lot bit on gut and a little on facts. Tonally post 157 was the first one to catch my attention. The tone seemed unreasonably critical seeing what it was going towards, is is what made me pay a little more attention.
What makes it different from the way you pushed Logic in RVS?
logic340 said:

I think out of these four, Lamby is the most likely scum on the wagon. Grrr is Grrr and a claimed cop, Grapefruit and Purity both have developed cases and feelings to go with them, and Lamby just kinda jumped on last night without much explanation.
Fair enough I feel the same in regards to lam-b and I can see stubborn town grape and purity if I squint.

May 25, 2017 6:41 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Gruffin said:
???????

If scum were on your townlist, they've already pocketed you. And following that logic, you shouldn't be pushing people either because then the mafia can manipulate frame you for lynching a townie.

How does not giving clear reads damage your analysis?

mmm how can I explain myself better? Lets see... it makes me bias? Like if I see you are on my town list I have a harder time finding you scummy even if you are doing scummy things.. It's weird I know but that's just how my mind works xD
My mind: "well he is doing X thing and Gruffin finds it scummy but I town read him because of Y and Z, and town usually does scummy things so I guess this is nai...." stuff like that happens to me a lot :/ So I'm trying to get more people into the neutral zone and find a more solid proof/ feeling before town reading them.
For example now I'm having a hard time seeing anything grape does as scummy cause I already town read him.
Sorry if this was too long but is hard to explain how my mind works xD
I feel like this is a horrible mindset to have and allows for easy pocketing. Its a good way to get yourself lynch instead of mafia imo. Do you have the same mindset with scum reads? Once you scum read them is it hard to see anything they do as townie? If so how do people ever move up and down your read list and how do you go about reevaluating people?

May 25, 2017 6:42 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
catching up, wow you guys got no chill
No we don't have any chill, were you able to catch up and do you have any reads, thoughts, questions, or comments?

May 25, 2017 6:45 AM

May 2012
@logic340 Can you look through Wyndz's posts and my case and tell me what you think?

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You know what go to sleepf or a while you have been over doing it since the very beginning and you are going to make town lose if you continue like this. Go back to the drawing board throw out your bias and try again shortly for real. Insufferable...

How am I supposed to sleep after reading this? You have no idea the brew of emotions I'm going through right now. I'll just take it that you don't want to work with me or my insufferable ass anymore, so I'll just fuck off like you want me to. Go solve the game by yourself then, you wouldn't want a burden like me to drag you down. Farewell logic.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@wen294 I really don't think you forgot about Hirugashi....I find it pretty much impossible really. So I have to wonder if I caught you the same way I caught Qoco? Plus there was your reaction to my "No Lynch" vote. What are your thoughts on Ruu this game?

Hm? You weren't all that agressive in higurashi right? At the very least not as far as i can remember...
Also as for Ruu, not all that much of an opinion. She wasn't all that present in the first few pages.
May 25, 2017 6:49 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Hm? You weren't all that agressive in higurashi right? At the very least not as far as i can remember...
Also as for Ruu, not all that much of an opinion. She wasn't all that present in the first few pages.
I was overly aggressive with Fo for multiple phases. Seems odd that you would forget that considering you dubbed me a "Wild Logic" at the time and all that aggression lead to Togs then you lynch for a town win? I just don't buy it at all, I just cannot.

May 25, 2017 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Why does town need to lie about what they know about another town player? They don't this mindset only comes from the mafia.
I legit don't remember....
I can understand your suspicion then, but i honest to goodness can't remember at all. I don't really remember other people's play when i don't pay much attention to it.

I remember that Togs and Fo were lovers and that SOMEBODY was on his case but hell if i know who.
May 25, 2017 6:52 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

How am I supposed to sleep after reading this? You have no idea the brew of emotions I'm going through right now. I'll just take it that you don't want to work with me or my insufferable ass anymore, so I'll just fuck off like you want me to. Go solve the game by yourself then, you wouldn't want a burden like me to drag you down. Farewell logic.
Nah from the jump I have taken it that you and grapefruit don't want to work with me as I have been scum the entire time and everytime I try to talk to you guys it just makes me scummier. you two have been calling me scum since page 2 or 3 basically and have done absolutely (there's that word again) to show any sort of reevaluation.
Rinto and Logic your reads lists are identically wrong so why should I believe anything you have to say has merit? Ask Wyndz, Fo, Togs, Suzune, Gruffin, Astros, they all have different reads than you and grapefruit and neither of you have done anything to try and figure out why? 6 people who have me as town for one reason or another and you wont talk to them about why just keep pushing everything he does is scum without giving examples? How am I supposed to agrue against that?

May 25, 2017 6:53 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Why does town need to lie about what they know about another town player? They don't this mindset only comes from the mafia.
I legit don't remember....
I can understand your suspicion then, but i honest to goodness can't remember at all. I don't really remember other people's play when i don't pay much attention to it.

I remember that Togs and Fo were lovers and that SOMEBODY was on his case but hell if i know who.
It was a wild logic. was on his case hard. Guess I will take you at our word but that got Qoco a scum win the last time so wont be giving it that much credence here.

May 25, 2017 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I was overly aggressive with Fo for multiple phases. Seems odd that you would forget that considering you dubbed me a "Wild Logic" at the time and all that aggression lead to Togs then you lynch for a town win? I just don't buy it at all, I just cannot.

Wild logic as in "a wild logic has appeared"? If so then that has nothing to do with how i viewed your play.
Also Togs getting lynched was part of our plan at the time, it would've made us won for sure if the lovers effect between Togs and Fo didn't dissapear. Unfortunatly that did happen.
May 25, 2017 6:56 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:
@Wyndz where are you at? I like what I have seen form you but you are falling in to the lurker category this game and your presence isn't what I was expecting coming out of EE where you were town?

I've been unexpectedly busy even though I'm having summer vacations. I'm likely to be somewhat busy in the coming days as well. I've already sent a message to Penta requesting to be replaced.
Thanks for you response. If you could share some thoughts before you go it would be appreciated. We scum read Ruu for he bad play in EEM how do you feel about her here? Abu is playing like he has in every game I have played with him, but I don't know if he does the exact same thing as scum in this game as the previous one where he got lynch D1 for it? I am thinking Abu is easy mislynch bait and can be addressed on D2 if his activity and contribution do not increase. Hard for a player to get better if they are killed early every game you know?

May 25, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Sad mind meld hi five... I'm really on edge right now.

I'm still reading despite telling myself to stop. Really going to try this time.

@logic340 Yes I voted rinto, but as I've reminded you several times, I very promptly unvpted with the explicit reasoning of with the claim we can afford to wait. A snap "gotcha" vote in response to a slip/bait doesn't change that. Since moving my vote on page 4 or 55 I have consistently scum read rinto while actively advocating we lynch elsewhere today.
May 25, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Wild logic as in "a wild logic has appeared"? If so then that has nothing to do with how i viewed your play.
Also Togs getting lynched was part of our plan at the time, it would've made us won for sure if the lovers effect between Togs and Fo didn't dissapear. Unfortunatly that did happen.
I sure seemed like it was due to that. You seem to trick me in game a lot. Had me thinking i was your target in Disgaea when you were the lyncher. Like I said I will take your word but taking it with a grain of salt as it cost two games agp.

May 25, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Nah from the jump I have taken it that you and grapefruit don't want to work with me as I have been scum the entire time and everytime I try to talk to you guys it just makes me scummier. you two have been calling me scum since page 2 or 3 basically and have done absolutely (there's that word again) to show any sort of reevaluation.
Rinto and Logic your reads lists are identically wrong so why should I believe anything you have to say has merit? Ask Wyndz, Fo, Togs, Suzune, Gruffin, Astros, they all have different reads than you and grapefruit and neither of you have done anything to try and figure out why? 6 people who have me as town for one reason or another and you wont talk to them about why just keep pushing everything he does is scum without giving examples? How am I supposed to agrue against that?

That is just not true. I was town reading you till you didn't react to Rintos bait/slip despite quoting that post. It's possible that you missed it, but more likely that you are scum. Since then you have given me no reason to town read you.

You ignored Purity giving you a simple request to flesh out a read.

And those 6 town reads you referred to aren't as solid as you make them out to be. Fo and Gruff both did a little bit of walking back. We questioned Wyndz read and got no explanation. And I'm scum reading Suzu so that doesn't hold a ton of weight with me this game.

Also you need to chill. Seriously. I know I need to as well.
May 25, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Fo said:
@CorruptedPurity - Just to be clear you aren't hard CCing rinto?

Why did you claim? And why do you think CP specifically would derive something from it?

Also I wanna lynch this now,

vote: Wyndz

Posts are very detached despite interesting things going on at the moment; especially don't like his last on a gut level.

No hard cc? Do you not see what's my angle? Wyndz as a player looks suspicious to me but currently I have 2 major suspects and 1 strong suspect so wyndz can sit at the back of my list til I exhausted the rest of my leads. I really do feel strong coming into this game so doc pls consider going on me.

Once again crying for doc protection.... the doc has no reason to protect you over close to anybody else at this point in time. Why would he bother? Why would you bother?

Also tbf that scum read on Wyndz kinda feels like it came out of thin air after it being mentioned by someone else.
May 25, 2017 7:15 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

That is just not true. I was town reading you till you didn't react to Rintos bait/slip despite quoting that post. It's possible that you missed it, but more likely that you are scum. Since then you have given me no reason to town read you.

You ignored Purity giving you a simple request to flesh out a read.

And those 6 town reads you referred to aren't as solid as you make them out to be. Fo and Gruff both did a little bit of walking back. We questioned Wyndz read and got no explanation. And I'm scum reading Suzu so that doesn't hold a ton of weight with me this game.

That is a poor reason to scum read someone as you will learn if you lynch me for it. You should go back to town reading me for my behavior because I cannot remember even one time you ever catching a scum slip up and leading it to a lynch. Not trying to be rude but this is your usual townie witch hunt and I would like you to look at what i am saying and think about it as not an attack but the way I see our play in most games.

wen294 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

No hard cc? Do you not see what's my angle? Wyndz as a player looks suspicious to me but currently I have 2 major suspects and 1 strong suspect so wyndz can sit at the back of my list til I exhausted the rest of my leads. I really do feel strong coming into this game so doc pls consider going on me.

Once again crying for doc protection.... the doc has no reason to protect you over close to anybody else at this point in time. Why would he bother? Why would you bother?

Also tbf that scum read on Wyndz kinda feels like it came out of thin air after it being mentioned by someone else.
How about we just lynch him then doc nor mafia have to worry about dealing with him at all during the Night Phase?

May 25, 2017 7:18 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
I guess you missed this yesterday morning so i will post it again. Gruffin re-shared it later but you still never commented on it?
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 Sorry, I'm naturally argumentative and stubborn as a mule. I'll do better.
I think we share both these traits in common and could both learn to "do better". I honestly don't mind our back and forth we just need to do a better job of not letting them ruin the game environment as I think there is a lot to be gained from how openly forward we are with one another. So Today I would like for us to try and work together rather than against one another in an attempt to keep the game state healthy.

Unvote:

May 25, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I sure seemed like it was due to that. You seem to trick me in game a lot. Had me thinking i was your target in Disgaea when you were the lyncher. Like I said I will take your word but taking it with a grain of salt as it cost two games agp.

Ah that one, that one was necessary xD
If you guys would start on me still having the same target the whole game it would've been obvious who it was if you went back to D1. So i had to make sure that everybody thought my target had switched in between D1 and the time of my claim. The only way i could most realistically pull that off i by saying that my target was the most town-read person and that i gave up. That most town-read person just happened to be you. Just a simple case of thinking ahead though, i had lots of time to consider the best way to claim. (in the end it still didn't work out tho ;w;)
May 25, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

How about we just lynch him then doc nor mafia have to worry about dealing with him at all during the Night Phase?
Certainly tempting, you should know i already had my vote on him and my vote on lamby was due to the claim buisiness. Think CP said that that was a misunderstanding or so, so the chance that i'll go back on voting CP is fairly high.

Either way though, why the 'we'? Why would you change your vote from me to CP if i vote him?
As far as i can see most of your reason for wanting to vote him would be his bad case on you, that you don't agree with.

'sides, if the doc actually has to worry about protecting him just because he asked for it, i'd be questioning the doc's.... well not sure what i'd be questioning exactly. His thought process or something?
Well you get the idea.
May 25, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
@logic340 Can you look through Wyndz's posts and my case and tell me what you think?
on it though I touched on it a bit in my questions list.

May 25, 2017 7:37 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

Ah that one, that one was necessary xD
If you guys would start on me still having the same target the whole game it would've been obvious who it was if you went back to D1. So i had to make sure that everybody thought my target had switched in between D1 and the time of my claim. The only way i could most realistically pull that off i by saying that my target was the most town-read person and that i gave up. That most town-read person just happened to be you. Just a simple case of thinking ahead though, i had lots of time to consider the best way to claim. (in the end it still didn't work out tho ;w;)
Fair enough time to look over your posts and dono's and see what I come to after i look over wyndz for Gruffin.

May 25, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Certainly tempting, you should know i already had my vote on him and my vote on lamby was due to the claim buisiness. Think CP said that that was a misunderstanding or so, so the chance that i'll go back on voting CP is fairly high.

Either way though, why the 'we'? Why would you change your vote from me to CP if i vote him?
As far as i can see most of your reason for wanting to vote him would be his bad case on you, that you don't agree with.

I am kind of surprised you asked me this since it's the first topic you weighted in on upon entering the thread? Shinichi's short term kicking in?

May 25, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
Laby-Gaga said:
Hmmmm.... wasn't expecting to be greeted by anything but confidence from CP.
Also not sure there would be need for explanations.
Looking back on this one, why would you expect him to have confidence in your claim?
You knew it was bait, if he saw through it your bait would be flawed. Saying this as a heads up to imply that it's bait feels weird as well.

CorruptedPurity said:

I believe that flavor catching is not against any rules and I believe I did it splendidly especially considering the unique setup we had. Why are you against this? We literally caught him red-handed and all while within the rules. My scum-o-meter is working fine thank you very much, and you're not helping your situation.
Flavor catching is not against the rules because it doesn't work. I mean it was said in advance that you wouldn't be able to break the game by using flavor.
May 25, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I am kind of surprised you asked me this since it's the first topic you weighted in on upon entering the thread? Shinichi's short term kicking in?
I am just finished with page 6. Apart from that i only read quotes and @ mentions.
May 25, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Everyone except Rinto needs to stop claiming. Would be swell if you all complied with that. I think we now have a very strong dichotomy between Wyndz and Lamby vs Rinto. I know Penta could be trying to punish us for poor setup play and trying to solve that way but this feels like we're onto something.
How did we move from this to logic is scum?

May 25, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Astros I'm getting tired of this dialogue we are having. Is not helpful at all to the game, just a waste of time. Let's talk again after you get some free time and made some comments on people's alignments okay? (:

Gruffin said:
/Phew, finally caught up completely.

@Astros Ruu's probing of you. Town getting frustrated with a lack of a read or scum trying to look busy by targeting lurkers? If undecided, what parts of your conversation with her do you think will prove to be useful hints when you do decide?
Wish I could be caught up already.

Hard to tell. Could be a mix of both really. That being town wanting to look busy. The generalities and assumptions on their part about my behavior and the vague requests without a general idea behind them are things of interest to me. While within Ruu's playstyle from what I've seen, there's not a lot of motive for it.

If mafia then seeming busy is their likely motive. Shifting focus/pressure doesn't seem like a necessity at the moment.

What are your getting from Ruu in regards to this?

Grapefruit21 said:
@Astros I know you're busy and both said you're off for the night, but you need to vote when you back. Too much has happened to not have taken a stance.
You're absolutely right. It's time I took a stand for what I believe in.

Vote: No Lynch

Catching up now...
May 25, 2017 8:29 AM

May 2015
I just woke up. Let me collect my thoughts...

Fo said:
@Ruu-- confused why you think scum doctor isn't a basic role? Is there a list of roles that can/cannot be in this game somewhere I could look at because there's evidently a couple different definitions of basic

I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
May 25, 2017 8:37 AM

Feb 2014
@Ruu you are a scum doctor ?
May 25, 2017 8:39 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Fo said:
@Ruu-- confused why you think scum doctor isn't a basic role? Is there a list of roles that can/cannot be in this game somewhere I could look at because there's evidently a couple different definitions of basic

I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
A doctor that is aligned with scum. How hard can it possibly be.

Jan 2010
Astros said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@Astros I know you're busy and both said you're off for the night, but you need to vote when you back. Too much has happened to not have taken a stance.
You're absolutely right. It's time I took a stand for what I believe in.

Vote: No Lynch

Catching up now...
The way things are gong this is a much better option than the current vote leader. I like that you are taking a stand for what you believe I have been waiting for this I like it, gives me town vibes.

Jan 2010
@Gruffin
WyNdz:

Thoughts:
#207 - This is the correct read on me. He was just in a game where I was scum and him challenging Ruu on this read is good imo. Now he could be scum knowing I am town but the way Ruu is dancing around my read makes me feel more confident in Wyndz and togs reads on me coming from town instead of trying to lie to set up a possible mislynch (the feeling I get from Ruu). That being said eitehr could be mafia pocketing but I doubt it.
#208 - Not sure if he feigning ignorance onw hat flavor claiming is? I think Purity's take on the setup is incorrect based onthis response considering I slightly town read him and don't know what to make of Purity.
#294 - Actually Purity didn't participate in RVS either because he never does.
#299 - I cannot fault him for feeling this way because we got literally nothing out of Abu until he was voted up then he got lynched.

So I like his read on me but this can come from both sides.
I don't like the lack of presence, again can come from both sides due to irl.
The vote on Abu makes sense given their history, could be an easy place for mafia to hide at.
not sure why he left Purity off the list of people who didn't partake in RVS? This one make me wonder but not sure I will get an answer to any questions seeing as how he is replacing out.

Neutral as I could be. Not seeing any of the townie markers I defended so strongly in EEM but he doesn't have a role use to his advantage either, like we did there. Nothing overtly scummy but not seeing what I need to say he is town here.

May 25, 2017 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:

Fo said:

@Ruu Mafia Doctor Look at the anti-town picture on the right hand side.

May 25, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
wen294 said:
Yuki Teriyaki

Are you asking to be lynched? I know we are supposed to be lynching cute little moe girls like the monsters we are but you should know better than to insult waifus in an anime forum...

lmao

all I'm hoping for is that Taromaru is not in play/part of the mafia cause I couldn't forgive myself if we lynch him ;-;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.