Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 5:53 AM

Dec 2014
Laby-Gaga said:
CorruptedPurity said:

How's it feel to be caught mechanically?

I think you mean, how does it feel to have an easy way to catch out scum mechanically thrown right out the fuhkken window by someone who durped, clicked then posted before thinking about it at all.
To anyone in the know, you were far from silent about what you were playing at and my claim should have stood out a mile away.
I'm still baffled that someone would actually throw this away so early into the free train on me.

Edit: Fixed then having read "the"

You were online from all the way when you first claimed and I asked whether it was bait to my vote on you til Grape opened up the game and told everyone the setup til now. Funny thing is you only went, "Oh I knew this all along, I was just baiting maf to make a mechanical mistake" after Grape revealed whats up. This is like claiming miller after being caught by cop...
May 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2014
After we break open this game, I demand to be nicknamed "The flavor-hunter" or something cool. Inb4 someone gives me a shitty nickname for being an arrogant prick...
May 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
grrr said:
I claim cop. I wouldnt but i suspect CP and i want to take docs protection away from him. If by any chance mafia have strong man, you will know tomorrow, lol.

Do you ever legit claim the right thing dude?
If I was mafia/vig I'd strike first Penta and next you lol
^Good first post right here
So anyways, I'm halfway done reading, nothing that came to mind when reading
Question to the guys that have played with CP so far: did he/she contemplate on previous games like that?
Why Penta he's not even playing in this game?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 5:58 AM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
Not going to overthink this like I bet a lot of you did (we'll see as I continue to catch up). Rinto-kun for now I will believe you (we'll see if there is a counter). No lurk this game please especially since you decided to make this claim so early prove your townieness.

@Grapefruit21 @CorruptedPurity what do you think?

Much greater than zero chance of being scum. Full sheep on everything CorruptedPurity said wrt Rinto and Logic.

Can't tell if laby is expertly damage controlling or the town half of the equation. Leaning the latter.
May 24, 2017 6:00 AM

Dec 2014
My questions if Lamb is really inno baiting mafia.

When does he plan on unveiling that he is bait?
How far is he willing to go?

The fact that he did not panic when I voted him and the odd nature of his claim makes me rethink my stance on Lamb maf, but I need to be sure that he isn't playing a miller card. Cop definitely on Lamb tonight if he is not lynched today.
May 24, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'd been playing along but I realized that at this stage we were more likely to have PRs clumisly out themselves than anything else. We got a pretty good pool of reactions to it still.

Well it was good while it lasted. In the perfect world, this would have been a D1 game solve.

For those who did not get it...

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

Wouldn't a 3 shot doc + 1 self shot be outside of normal power roles? Wouldn't it also be unusual?

But the MAIN POINT is this,
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

Why would us, townie being zombies, be fearful of someone zombified? He shows that he is unaware that the town are zombies. I can only assume he is one of the main characters that kill zombies and assumed that all other characters are also named characters of the series when it is clearly not the case. He is worried to be zombified without realizing that we're all zombies, except the chosen few mafia/SK
I believe you were thinking too literally about this Penta sad that you wouldn't be able to break the game like this and the fact that you're trying to makes me feel like you're the scummy one not Rinto. Alsoo get your scum-o-meter down to the repair shop because it's broken. @Rinto-kun What was your read on me when you said I might be Zombified?

May 24, 2017 6:01 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:

I think you mean, how does it feel to have an easy way to catch out scum mechanically thrown right out the fuhkken window by someone who durped, clicked then posted before thinking about it at all.
To anyone in the know, you were far from silent about what you were playing at and my claim should have stood out a mile away.
I'm still baffled that someone would actually throw this away so early into the free train on me.

Edit: Fixed then having read "the"

You were online from all the way when you first claimed and I asked whether it was bait to my vote on you til Grape opened up the game and told everyone the setup til now. Funny thing is you only went, "Oh I knew this all along, I was just baiting maf to make a mechanical mistake" after Grape revealed whats up. This is like claiming miller after being caught by cop...

Yeeeaahh.... thus already placing my faith in you knowing what was wrong with my claim before it happened and letting at-least Rinto take a shot at pussy-footing around any form of flavour claim before getting in your way.
Had also pointed out it wasn't a bait for you in that kind of sense at all.
Take note of forcing a "main character" that as far as I know specifically hadn't been in an infected state at all.
^As far away as possible from what flavour you were working with.
May 24, 2017 6:03 AM

Dec 2016
Anyway almost lock town pending flavor flipping as expected: CPurity, aa-dono, Fo, and Togs.

Additionally behaviorally town: Gruffin and kind of grrr and maybe suzu.

Looking scummy from flavor pending more sorting: Logic, Wyndz, Rinto, and Laby.
May 24, 2017 6:04 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
aa-dono said:

Much greater than zero chance of being scum. Full sheep on everything CorruptedPurity said wrt Rinto and Logic.

Can't tell if laby is expertly damage controlling or the town half of the equation. Leaning the latter.
I have no idea what you meant by the 2nd line.

I'm not gonna be here for the rest of the night so~

Vote Change: Rinto-kun

Part of me thinks that logic has a higher chance of being scum than lamb. :/

Based on Rinto's reply, chances are scum did not get a name for flavor as well. So for Lamb to claim a name means that he had no idea what scum role there is and might be baiting too.
That, or maybe I just wanna lynch logic~ saaa

May 24, 2017 6:06 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
Anyway almost lock town pending flavor flipping as expected: CPurity, aa-dono, Fo, and Togs.

Why Fo?

May 24, 2017 6:08 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
My questions if Lamb is really inno baiting mafia.

When does he plan on unveiling that he is bait?
How far is he willing to go?

The fact that he did not panic when I voted him and the odd nature of his claim makes me rethink my stance on Lamb maf, but I need to be sure that he isn't playing a miller card. Cop definitely on Lamb tonight if he is not lynched today.

The plan is already dead bud.
I was willing and waiting to expand a bit on the claim if it really needed to though.
I have no idea where a "miller card" or whatever is coming from at this point.
I do wonder now though...... this post is interesting:

Grapefruit21 said:
@Laby-Gaga if you have a problem with what I did say it by name. I made it public because I am sure we had a PR accidentally out themselves. Not worth keeping the charade up when there is a chance that scum was made aware in PMs that town is zombies.

@logic340 I still have strong suspicions on Astros and to a lesser extent Abu, I just think that we caught scum through flavor and moved my vote accordingly.

Might just be me...... but that wasn't an immediate conclusion I jumped to when wanting to pull strings.
I would hate to believe they were given such info right off the bat in plain text, though it could come based off of roles being too heavily favoured towards min characters and maybe alive etc on top of that, or having been given safe claims.
I was however hoping to a minor extent the kid I claimed was in such a list if it existed, as it should be one of the more likely false claims.
May 24, 2017 6:10 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Well it was good while it lasted. In the perfect world, this would have been a D1 game solve.

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.

Wouldn't a 3 shot doc + 1 self shot be outside of normal power roles? Wouldn't it also be unusual?

Why would us, townie being zombies, be fearful of someone zombified? He shows that he is unaware that the town are zombies. I can only assume he is one of the main characters that kill zombies and assumed that all other characters are also named characters of the series when it is clearly not the case. He is worried to be zombified without realizing that we're all zombies, except the chosen few mafia/SK
I believe you were thinking too literally about this Penta sad that you wouldn't be able to break the game like this and the fact that you're trying to makes me feel like you're the scummy one not Rinto. Alsoo get your scum-o-meter down to the repair shop because it's broken. @Rinto-kun What was your read on me when you said I might be Zombified?

I believe that flavor catching is not against any rules and I believe I did it splendidly especially considering the unique setup we had. Why are you against this? We literally caught him red-handed and all while within the rules. My scum-o-meter is working fine thank you very much, and you're not helping your situation.
May 24, 2017 6:10 AM

Dec 2016
Fo said:
Okay I'm caught up now.

vote: Rinto

@aa-dono this post. Quickly hopping on the wagon not giving away the game. Least cleared but still pretty town.
May 24, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Mostly afk but I very much like Vote: Rinto-kun.
this from the guy who never wants to vote for claimed players? You're playing this game is very strange and reminds me of your scum play. Especially considering how you got youself when he was town in LQ Mafia. Feel like you're still going for the low-hanging fruit like you did in your last scun game. Give some reasoning.

May 24, 2017 6:14 AM

Jan 2010
Ah I see what's going on here now
Lamb looks strange to me with that flavor claim?
I haven't seen Rinto's yet if someone could link it I'm on mobile.

May 24, 2017 6:14 AM

Dec 2014
Nah, I like Lamb's responses too much. He does seem genuine in his baiting and after rereading his claim and interaction with me, I think he's townie-ish. Either that, or he is doing some really good damage control but I would still not mind a cop check on him tonight. Better cop check targets are in this order: Logic, Wyndz and Fo.
May 24, 2017 6:16 AM

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'd been playing along but I realized that at this stage we were more likely to have PRs clumisly out themselves than anything else. We got a pretty good pool of reactions to it still.

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.

Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

As tasty as this is, I really wanted to wait out more posts from Rinto as I wasn't too sure what to make of this:

Rinto-kun said:
Hmm, poor reception of my claim, poor reaction and poor try to pressure me.
It's useless to flavor claim as I have no name. (I'm background character, don't be harsh on me) >.<
I'm still waiting for grrr's help on that.

Even while spitting on the situation with the whole listing things off as "poor" I wanted to look into how far he'd go with the having no name and background character shit.
It didn't seem too far off, though he was overly cautious approaching the issue which I doubt and hadn't expanded on it yet which should have allowed room to figure whether or not scum were issued fairly similar role PMs as a whole and if that'd allow them to have caught on to this before we got anywhere with it.
May 24, 2017 6:16 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Fo said:
Okay I'm caught up now.

vote: Rinto

@aa-dono this post. Quickly hopping on the wagon not giving away the game. Least cleared but still pretty town.

That post was before this one. Please take time to reread the correct order of his post and see if you still think he's townie.
May 24, 2017 6:20 AM

Sep 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@Laby-Gaga if you have a problem with what I did say it by name. I made it public because I am sure we had a PR accidentally out themselves. Not worth keeping the charade up when there is a chance that scum was made aware in PMs that town is zombies.

@logic340 I still have strong suspicions on Astros and to a lesser extent Abu, I just think that we caught scum through flavor and moved my vote accordingly.

Was a little more focused in responding to a handful of stuff surrounding CP at the time and didn't wanna quote two diff people to say one thing, also the fact they were the one I was already aware of playing around it since I got into the thread earlier today.
May 24, 2017 6:24 AM

Dec 2014
@Laby-Gaga Ima give you the benefit of doubt right now and believe that your Yuki claim was bait. Based on the reactions we had, who are your top 3 suspects? Don't complain about grape ending the bait early, I also wanted it to last longer too but we have to deal with what we have.

@aa-dono and @Grapefruit21
Your top 3 too please. You guys form my circle of trust and I respect and value your opinions the most.
May 24, 2017 6:25 AM

Sep 2012
May or may not have missed a thing or two, but Imma fuhk off seeing as it's already 1:25 and I should have gone to sleep after watching last weeks Critical role but I checked the thread on phone and got back up after seeing that claim was guna go nowhere over night.
May 24, 2017 6:34 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@Laby-Gaga Ima give you the benefit of doubt right now and believe that your Yuki claim was bait. Based on the reactions we had, who are your top 3 suspects? Don't complain about grape ending the bait early, I also wanted it to last longer too but we have to deal with what we have.

@aa-dono and @Grapefruit21
Your top 3 too please. You guys form my circle of trust and I respect and value your opinions the most.
Haaah.... I can't really type those long posts with reasons and admirable opinions today. Gomennasai.

- Rinto
- logic || Even at this point he still doesn't see it.
- (maybe) Fo / Lamb (not today)

I wouldn't lynch - you and Grape.
Togs could be town.

May 24, 2017 6:35 AM

May 2015
I'm responding as I read btw

@Gruffin I joined the game at 1 am so I just wanted to read what was going on, I didn't want to be MIA for so many hours. I still don't get what was the point of asking togs. Did it worked?

@Togs If you are townreading grape why are you still okay with your vote on him? this makes no sense.

What's up with this claims?! First grr and now Rinto? this is so... bizarre. I don't know what to think. Claiming so early makes no sense. I understand why grrr would do it, but Rinto? I don't believe grrr's but I can't figure out if Rinto is also bluffing or just trying to make people believe he is lying so they won't bother him. @CorruptedPurity I think Rinto passed the test? I think his answer was correct.

@Laby-Gaga (#166) I consider my vote on grrr rvs because I don't have a real reason to vote for him. He could be lying about his claim but that doesn't mean he is town nor mafia. Like I said, I was planning to vote for him or Fo during rvs but grrr has being meaner to me so he got the vote >_>
(#169) mmm I think I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase it?
Also what the hell? @CorruptedPurity I get why you are so confused. I'm so confused right now. SO MANY CLAIMS, STOP IT! I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE!

@WyNdZ (#207) because I don't think grrr would claim if he really had that role.

Still catching up

May 24, 2017 6:37 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.3
Ruu (3 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
Wyndz (2 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20)
Fo (1 vote): Suzune-chan (2)
Grapefruit (1 vote): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
logic340 (1 vote): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), aa-dono (12)
grrr (1 vote): Ruu (9)
Togs (1 vote): Wyndz (11)
Laby-Gaga (1 vote): CorruptedPurity (18)
Rinto-kun (1 vote): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), aa-dono (22)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3)
Astros (0 votes): Grapefruit21 (6)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
Not Voting (3 players): AbuHumaid, Astros, Rinto-kun

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5)
grrr: logic340 (7)
Ruu: grrr (9)
Wyndz: Togs (11)
aa-dono: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19)

Going to post an explanation of what everything means in a second since I haven't used this type of vote count before.
PentaFlareMay 24, 2017 6:44 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 24, 2017 6:38 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 Sorry, I'm naturally argumentative and stubborn as a mule. I'll do better.
I think we share both these traits in common and could both learn to "do better". I honestly don't mind our back and forth we just need to do a better job of not letting them ruin the game environment as I think there is a lot to be gained from how openly forward we are with one another. So Today I would like for us to try and work together rather than against one another in an attempt to keep the game state healthy.

Unvote:

you just unvote after saying grape is scum in your opinion. This is a red flag for me.
May 24, 2017 6:41 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
Logic is on fire! What's up with that? His posts sound agressive in general not just against grape. Calm down my friend!
@CorruptedPurity don't assume alignments so early! Just because they go after each other doesn't mean they can't be buddies. If you come to that conclusion this early in the game you will regret it later imo.
IDK about you?? When I was calm as scum you nailed me D1 so I feel like you dancing around a read on me is something that would come from scum Ruu. You know my scum game Sailor Moon mafia are you seeing it here?

again trying to use meta to your favour. Stop it. Now that you know I can read you you could be using that to your advantage like I said before.
May 24, 2017 6:42 AM

Aug 2014
The numbers after the names of players who are voting in the vote count signify when the vote was placed. Gruffin placed the very first vote, it has a (1) after it. Fo placed the nineteenth, it has a (19) after it. This is to make it clear which will win a tie breaker because of the longest held last vote system.

If a vote has been crossed out, it is because the player moved it. I'm keeping them in the vote count to make them easier to analyze because you can see where a player has been without looking at every vote count, just the most recent one.

The inverted tally is essentially a history of every vote a player has placed.

Also, a little reminder. The flavour I add to games is to add a little fun, but I put measures in place to ensure it won't have a major effect on the way the game is played. If you have any questions regarding how the flavour has been implemented, feel free to PM me.
PentaFlareMay 24, 2017 6:56 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 24, 2017 6:43 AM

May 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I take everything back. The scum read is based on Rinto not knowing Zombies are the town. Then their flavor claim and Laby's form a dichotomy. Please read this and don't try to guess and out your role.

Realized that's exactly all this secretive business is doing and getting dono, Fo, CPurity, and kind of Togs is enough of a town block from picking up on it.

lol you just ruined everything xD
May 24, 2017 6:53 AM

May 2015
PentaFlare said:
The numbers after the names of players who are voting in the vote count signify when the vote was placed. logic placed the very first vote, it has a (1) after it. Fo placed the nineteenth, it has a (19) after it. This is to make it clear which will win a tie breaker because of the longest held last vote system.

If a vote has been crossed out, it is because the player moved it. I'm keeping them in the vote count to make them easier to analyze because you can see where a player has been without looking at every vote count, just the most recent one.

The inverted tally is essentially a history of every vote a player has placed.

Also, a little reminder. The flavour I add to games is to add a little fun, but I put measures in place to ensure it won't have a major effect on the way the game is played. If you have any questions regarding how the flavour has been implemented, feel free to PM me.

thanks for the explanation!
May 24, 2017 6:54 AM

May 2015
how did I end up in the lead? :/
May 24, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2014
I agree with aa's list for the most part. I'm gonna sleep now, pity school started and I cant go on all night with y'all like I used to. Last remarks: I would say my gambit was a success with minor setbacks. We netted Fo, Logic, Rinto and maybe Lamb for questioning and I've cleared aa and grape.

Vote change: Logic
My vote change before I sleep is now my number 2 suspect, number 1 being rinto but I wanna see how logic explains his scummy behavior too. Hopefully I dont have 3 years worth of content to catchup to when I wake up
May 24, 2017 6:57 AM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:
how did I end up in the lead? :/

I honestly have no idea. You're not clear but nothing yoy did screamed scum to me. Ok goodnight for real now..
May 24, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2015
Town: CP, Grape, Togs.

Scum:logic, Rinto

The rest is still neutral to me.

vote change: Rinto

I think logic can still be useful so I'm going after Rinto first. Nobody would claim doc D1 and after rereading his last comments I'm not convinced of his towniness

May 24, 2017 7:00 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Explain to me every time I'm aggressive I get scum read but what do I always flip? I would like everybody who's played with me to answer this question
It's half and half. You were pretty aggressive in prison mafia and we scum. I disagree with @ruu though the posts do not sound aggressive/

grrr said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'll bite, what makes you suspect CP strongly enough to out yourself?

Mostly his dedication to excuse his not willingness to vote.
I can't find the I clam cop post on my phone but I want to respond to that one. grrr, wonders will never cease, but I have come to appreciate that sometimes you have something cooking.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 7:05 AM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
grrr said:

Lynching the suspicious people is easier way to check them.

No, that's how you get townies lynched! smh

Scummy people are usually bad townies that's why is better to get some confirmation before making the wrong decision
Generally speaking I think Townies looks funnier i the long run then the mafia do.
Laby-Gaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
While it is a viable vote option @Logic340, there is a time and place for everything. Is now the time and place?

Some-what covered I guess.
Obviously not though.
honestly I posted that to see if I could get a rise out of him. Thought the reaction might be interesting. But as I said, I'm good with watching the pot boil I started the fire.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
I don't think he should claim at all. Not even flavor. Since that would help scum make a fake claim.

Why do you need it for your catchup post?

He already claimed, so a flavor claim shouldn't hurt. I need it cause of reasons, that I will explain once he claimed, if you don't like it, feel free to lynch me afterwards. Look through his post again, there's something off there which you should be able to pick up. I have reasons to townread you solely from this post. I trust that you can pick up on what he said that seemed off.

PS: Still on bus otw home. Going to be awhile before my long post
I have a huge issue with these kinds of posts, something along the lines up if you don't like me lynch me after. That kidnofnplay says that we should put trust in you over the issue being discussed. Honestly, since I am unfamiliar with the series I thought all the claims we just randomness because of where the flavour actually is.

May 24, 2017 7:21 AM

Jun 2009
OK. Coming up it's a mess of long posts. I am really on able to cut them up on my phone because of the difficulty of that. I will try to reference the post that I am directing out and include the number, but that is the best I can give you. The mobile interface for mall is very frustrating to work with.

@fo I really fake anything. I just kind of go with the flow. I have noticed that over the years scratch that over the months that logic is a person who wears many masks and I'm always interested to see what he is masquerading as in this game. So I wanted to start a fire early, and see what happened. I find it port Porten to note for myself personally that he did deflect, rather than really answer it. But for now I'm just watching a pot to see how it boils. This comment is in reference to post 183.
Laby-Gaga said:
Hmmmm.... wasn't expecting to be greeted by anything but confidence from CP.
Also not sure there would be need for explanations.
i'll be honest lamb, I am getting a slight scum feeling from you

May 24, 2017 7:28 AM

Jun 2009
WyNdZ said:
Rinto-kun said:
Hmm, poor reception of my claim, poor reaction and poor try to pressure me.
It's useless to flavor claim as I have no name. (I'm background character, don't be harsh on me) >.<
I'm still waiting for grrr's help on that.

Does flavor claim mean claiming a character? Because I'm also in a similar situation.
Why does everybody share this, I mean honestly I can make assumptions based on it and based on my own pm. Uncertain why others also shared this ? Although the fact that you say that I might as well give you my thoughts on the matter. I'm beginning to think that only the power roles are named. OK I'm beginning to think that my phones voice to text is not guessing at what I'm saying because we are not getting anywhere near us.

May 24, 2017 7:29 AM

Jun 2009
In hindsight, I really should've scratch that post before this one. Instead of sharing that thought. Well darn.

May 24, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
So I've been in traffic court for the last few hours I'm going to take a little time for myself before I back read and continue posting as I need to settle my personal real life frustrations real quick.

May 24, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

I believe that flavor catching is not against any rules and I believe I did it splendidly especially considering the unique setup we had. Why are you against this? We literally caught him red-handed and all while within the rules. My scum-o-meter is working fine thank you very much, and you're not helping your situation.
this overconfidence is Unbecoming of you.

May 24, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Here's my response Ya, definitely worth looking into. Town!Logic shouldve caught that almost immediately
wrong again

May 24, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
Putting my phone down I'll probably blow up on purity here real soon of I don't.

May 24, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono
Your scum game isn't this bad you're likely town here
Zombies are town this game what have I missed exactly
I have no flavor am I still scum?
You guys are so far off with me it hurts to read your other reads right now

May 24, 2017 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Both hosts and cross are offline... Shit... I need a second opinion, @aa-dono what can you infer from this? I'm really confused, I'm either so wrong with what I think should be the answer or the answer is literally staring at me in the face...
Lamby's claim threw me off.

I like to believe the answer is literally staring you at your face. But as of now, the only who seems to be seeing it is me and probably Grape..

Also, Fo asked if you were CC-ing. So either they (Lamb and Fo) are both scum as well, or not every town have the same that and would see it.

I would like to think that logic is the kind that notice slips. But all three: Lamb, Rinto-kun and Fo are in his "not enough info".

So yeah... I do get your worry.

@Togs Out of curiosity, do you understand what CP and I are talking about?
did you see where I posted last night and went to bed now do you see this post I haven't read anything between posting last night and posting the post you quoted here. So not enough info because none of those people posted before I go to bed what are you concerned about? I think you're scummy for not paying attention and for what I consider making shit up.

May 24, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
WyNdZ said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I think we now have a very strong dichotomy between Wyndz and Lamby vs Rinto.

Elaborate, I don't really understand how you got to that conclusion.
I don't either I need him to elaborate he is not being clear and transparent grapefruit here at all

May 24, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
@CorruptedPurity Wray agenda ate you pushing?

May 24, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:

looking scummy for reaing to much into flavor early Grapefruit21

May 24, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Town: CP, Grape, Togs.

Scum:logic, Rinto

The rest is still neutral to me.

vote change: Rinto

I think logic can still be useful so I'm going after Rinto first. Nobody would claim doc D1 and after rereading his last comments I'm not convinced of his towniness

really after you just saw, calm scum logic you think this is scum logic here too? You're really making me question your alignment here real nice stop being scummy

May 24, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2010
So obviously I need a back read but grapefruit purity dono and gaga stand out as people of interest. They completely ignore the fact that Penta said the game could not be broken through flavor yet that's their angle right now screams scummy and a non town mindset to me. Also they seem to have their conclusions made and try to makes their arguments fit it.

This is my quick glance view of the game state.
logic340May 24, 2017 8:59 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.