Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
May 20, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
To Shinichi's point on Crossbell's activity. It's quite possible it's like Crossbell said and that he saw the call for guardian angel and watched him. Though I will e doing a ISO on Crossbell tomorrow.

I don't want to keep giving freebies. The only thing that suggests he is not scum right now is the vote on Abu. I can't even recall the last scum read he gave.
Nice choice of words there. And in my eyes that vote current clear him in the least. I agree we have given to many freebies so I'm in no way opposed to your vote and may join you shortly.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 20, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Bleach please.
That's a strange choice....? Would you like a cap full or the entire gallon bottle?

Both are sounding pretty good right now. Just make sure you have your phone ready to dial an ambulance; I have low tolerance and may suffer from some poisoning.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 20, 2017 8:36 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:

-RE1031 is scum….I mean, all their posts

Honestly, I can't counter your points. It's a matter of perspective. Asking WyNdZ who the confirmed townie is wasn't a question I thought through completely, but I did see the benefit of knowing early - that once the name is out there, he can't take it back. Meaning if he's scum, if the name's been revealed, he can't throw out another one to save a partner. And I keep asking this, but why is it scummy to want to know the name? I don't see the benefit at all for scum knowing that name.
But to be productive (because I do town-read you based on the actions of Melanoid day 1), if I'm scum, who is my partner?

editing this because I think I have a comparison that can help: Melanoid wanted to lynch WyNdZ simply because of his role (lynch the peeker, flips town, we know the name they gave is 100% a townie). Melanoid and Abu also voted for each other day one, and Abu flipped scum, so I find it super unlikely that Melanoid, aka you, are scum. But, this suggestion was deemed unwise and pretty much anti-town. I would say that this is somewhat similar to me asking who is the name the Peeker received early on.
REMay 20, 2017 9:50 PM
May 20, 2017 8:47 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.1 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ RE1031 πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (1): 🐰 logic340 🐰
πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Crossbell πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (1): 🐰 RE1031 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf, Ruu, Shinichi-kun, WyNdZ, Crossbell

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:22 AM
May 21, 2017 1:07 AM

Jan 2016
Catching up.

Let's see if I can try and crack the game open today.
May 21, 2017 1:41 AM

Jan 2016
I'm going to leave it a mystery as to who I watched/even if I watched somebody. Let's have the scum drunk off of their own wine.

logic340 said:
@Crossbell - How does Rosie flipping town affect your reads? How do you feel about RE, Ruu, and my D2 intestine with Rosie?

To be honest, I have no idea why Rosie claimed third party, and her claiming that when she was actually town makes getting stuff out of Day 2 pretty difficult as she presented no opposition to her wagon. In fact, I thought she was just either a neutral, or scum who was engaging in anti-spew.

RE and Ruu are both in my PoE pile and I want to look into both today. Just. Haven't had a lot of time.

Suzune said:
112This post actually bothers me for some reason. It pings me really hard that I should pay attention to it. That there is something wrong with it. Hm…something to keep looking at I suppose. I think it is both the structure and the tone.

Can you explain as to why you think there is something wrong with that post in more detail, or is it mostly gut? I'm just kind of confused, as what you're saying could be applied to basically any post in this game - can you dive deeper as to why that post specifically gave you those vibes?
May 21, 2017 1:45 AM

Jan 2016
RE1031 said:
vote: Crossbell
Of my three suspects, I'm most confident in this one.
Where is your reasoning?

May 21, 2017 2:11 AM

Jan 2016
So this is my view of the gamestate - honestly, I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is pocketing me somewhere, but I feel like I need more information to figure that out :/

The wen flip means that I don't think my reads are too off, though?

I'm town, struggling as I am to actually prove it.

logic is extremely behaviorally townie and has put in a lot of manwork solving the game. If he's scum, I'd be very impressed with his play. I don't really see anything different from normal town logic?

Zymf I think is also always town here with the way he interacted with AbuHumaid Day 1. Suzune/melanoid slot is probably very likely town here as well, due to the nature of how Suzune caught up + melanoid's vote pattern Day 1.

Honestly gun to my head if there's a deep scum here I think it might be Wyndz. I've heard of active scum newbies before (Gruffin in CCL comes to mind) and there's a possibility he fooled me earlier during Day 1. If I had time to reread him I would.

----

These leaves me with Ruu, RE, and Shinichi. Easy world: Two out of three are scum. Hard world: One out of the three are scum, and one of the people upper in the list are scum. Impossible world: None of them are scum.

Ruu unnerves me with her single minded tunnel on logic which I've asked her to explain but she hasn't. I want to hear from her regarding the flip and who she suspects currently - she's probably the person I am most comfortable voting for? Mostly because I think she's good as scum.

RE I think out of the three is probably the least scummy? It basically hinges on if she proposes the double vote thing as scum, which.. I don't think she risks if she is indeed scum? If she does she has guts in order to do that in order to clear herself.

Shinichi is just mostly here because I haven't really seen many solid stances from him. This is mostly my fault, but I don't think we've talked to each other aside from the early game and I have no idea where he's at in terms of reads. This is a dude who didn't vote at all Day 1, voted Rosie Day 2, and is still not voting anyone Today so yeah.

@Shinichi-kun -

1. What is your read on me?

2. Who do you want to lynch Today, and why?

3. Who do you think is town?

I'm asking these questions mostly because I read your entire posting history on page 23 and I didn't get. Really anything.
May 21, 2017 2:14 AM

Jan 2016
RE - I don't have solid scumreads at the moment, I have Not Town reads. My post above is a pretty decent breakdown of where I stand on the game right now, but currently it's in a state of flux because I haven't been super engaged as of yet this game and because Rosie messed everything up.

May 21, 2017 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Aww.. my strongest town read is dead x.x
May 21, 2017 5:28 AM

Dec 2012
Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 15 to Night 2 phase change on page 22

Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Did you take Abu's ability ?

Maybe I maybe I didn't ill let people know when i see fit, rather mafia not know when or whois ability i end up taking.
Town induced reasoning right here. A mafia would instead come up with fake pick and a fake townish reason why. As in "I picked reloader because then I can help our confirmed town"

Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
@Shinichi-kun
Do you know if the new role you choose will display to everyone?

Of course i know if it will or not its another question i asked zymf, is this another question that your gonna try to ask in the thread even though its not necessary?
You asked me? Uuhm.. do you take me as the host or something xD?

Shinichi-Kun said:
Also i find the chances of the bomb role being the tpr so bs, its so easy for scum to hide behind this its not even funny.

Are you all sriously ok with just accepting that shes tpr?
Though this post on the other hand is a little scummy. It could be that you knew for sure that Rosie wouldn't flip TPR. And though Rosie would flip town, you would still earn town credit for being correct.. sorta

logic340 said:
Town
Zymf - Townfirmed, he's busy I hope he can catch up and help us out since he's kind like the mayor?
Even if I was a leading player like you, it's still bad to sheep the "mayors" reads. In mafia, it's important to think for yourself.

Crossbell said:
Oh okay I got to the part where she claimed neutral.

Still worth lynching, IMO. There's a decent chance that she's claiming it in order to save herself and we're already in a sizable lead already.
Mafia sheeping town.

Crossbell said:

Man is this game really this easy?

logic is my strongest behavioral townread. Zymf had that interaction with Abu that I don't think comes from scum-scum, and besides, Wyndz confirmed him. Wyndz is also a decently strong behavioral townread since he's new, but he's actively trying to figure out the gamestate and has the natural inquisitiveness of a townie. melanoid is also probably town because they were the first vote on Abu. I'm pretty certain that everyone on the Abu wagon is town because scum didn't have enough time to react.

wen is probably the person here who is scum if we're in a Hard Mode world but these Day 1 reactions just seem so clean. I don't think he's scum for now.

RE/Ruu/Shinichi/Rosie would be my guess for Abu's teammates?
I've had this feeling the entire game that you and WyNdZ may be the last 2 scum. This post indicates that 1) you are planting ideas about WyNdZ being town into our heads, 2) setting wen up for a good and safe NK and 3) justying lynches on RE/Ruu/Shinichi and Rosie while herding (opposite of sheeping) me, Logic and Melanoid.

Combined with #838 it would indicate that scum are getting more confident and agrressive - Not holding back on backing eachother up.

logic340 said:
I really hope to hear from @Zymf, @Wyndz, and @wen294 as I am trying to decide who I should invite over for tea.
Oh god, the responsibility accompanied by being both jailor, confirmed town and neighbored x.x
I mean, not that I don't want to drink tea with you, but I'm pretty sure I'll not be able to live up to your level of activity...
But perhaps it would be easier for me to discuss and come up with my own reads in a bit more closed space. I don't think that I will be that easily pocketed by you and you won't be pocketed by me either.

WyNdZ said:
logic340 said:

I really hope to hear from @Zymf, @Wyndz, and @wen294 as I am trying to decide who I should invite over for tea.

Hmm I assume by tea you mean using your special ability. Well I prefer we sit in a cafe and drink some coffee instead of tea. Drinking tea is for old people.

Umm okay to be honest I don't really see much benefit in having a secret conversation. I feel like whatever discussion we need to do can be done in this thread. Anyways maybe it would be beneficial for you having a secret conversation with zymf. You could advise him/give suggestion on who he should use his ability on. I have a town read on you but I'm not sure if Zymf feels the same way but it'll regardless give him some thoughts on who to use it on and then the final decision is up to him.

I don't really mind being invited to the secret chat although I don't see the benefit. If you've thought of any benefit then feel free to invite me.
Very humble of you. If Logic is town, this would indicate you are also town, as mafia probably wouldn't encourage this sort of play. UNLESS Logic's reads are all wrong and mafia wouldn't mind me getting influenced by them some more. Hmm

RE1031 said:
Sorry for the delay, went from packing all day to driving all night, not fun.
Anyway, about my plan, seeing as it ticked more than a couple people off, I won't joke about it.

Because my role is the double voter, and Rosie only needs 2 votes for a lynch, I'm going to offer to use my active and vote for her today. I'm getting scum read by at least two people, and it'd be a waste for someone with a much better townie rep to be killed (and flip town).
I had this plan since N1, and I was quite worried I'd be killed because my role is dangerous for scum. If the top two lynch trains are scum and me, I can vote scum simply to save myself.
This plan does work - like you technically can't stop me because if I use my active, you'd be risking getting killed by the bomb for nothing. It's just that if Rosie is mafia, it works better because then we know town was always going to get killed, and then the votes can be more easily read. If she's TPR, then there'd actually be a chance of mafia dying, and votes will be harder to read.
And of course, the reason I had to wait is because if I offered this plan from the start, there'd be nothing to go off on when it comes to who's willing to vote Rosie and who's not, since we'll all just default to the plan.
There are a couple issues with my plan, but all of them are trust-issues. Also, the only reason I'm telling you instead of doing it is just in case I missed something and it doesn't work before I waste my only shot.
It is a bad plan tbh. First of all, if Rosie HAD been mafia, then a train with only 2 votes would have been way to easy to overcome and lynch someone else. And since Rosie was town, she could have potentially bombed a mafia instead of you. This might have been just an attempt to gain some town credit while you had to explain at least some kind of "plan". But I quess the plan would still be very risky to suggest as mafia, since if it went into effect, there'd be a 50% chance of death.

logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Can't we just make all the people in the PoE pile vote for Rosie, and then rosie can just kill whoever from that pile?
I was thinking something similar earlier. I don't want zymf anywhere near this train. I think I'd also be good with you and Wyndz off of it as well. I'm not sure what others think(besides Shinichi) but I asked who we think should be exempt from voting Rosie today earlier?

Edit throw RE in there to unless we're using her plan but I'd rather we see if Rosie can hit mafia for us?
It's funny that you say me and RE doesn't have to be on the Rosie train, but you make no mention to the fact that you wouldn't want to be on the train yourself? Is it because you are affraid that it would make you look scummy and selfish?

Crossbell said:
wen said:

Dead... chat?
Peculiar mistake to make.
In the scum chat, I mean.
Would scum mistakenly say Dead chat instead of scum chat? hmm...
Would scum deliberately say Dead chat instead of scum chat? Unlikely...
Would town mistakenly say Dead chat instead of scum chat? Nah..

Melanoid said:
tpr means town power role?
If Melanoid/Suzune-chan was scum, she could and probablt would have asked her scumbuddy about this instead of asking in-thread.

logic340 said:
ISO on Ruu
I believe I will have to come back to this one later. Also since Logic put a lot of work into it... (Answers here: #1040)

Backreading Log:
Day 1: Page 2-3, 4-6, 7-10.
Night 1: Page 10-12
Day 2: Page 12-14 (sorta), 15-20 (this post)
ZymfMay 21, 2017 8:45 AM
May 21, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
How come there are only 4 pages left for me to backread? The game is starting to slow down...

Vote WyNdZ

I will place my vote here for now. I would like to see what WyNdZ flips as it will also give me some good info on Crossbell. I will look more into Ruu, espacially Logic's case against her and then maybe move my vote there instead.

Town read: Shinichi-kun, Melanoid/Suzune-chan
Town lean: RE1031
Neutral: Logic, Ruu
Scum lean: Crossbell, WyNdZ
ZymfMay 21, 2017 5:37 AM
May 21, 2017 5:43 AM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
It is a bad plan tbh. First of all, if Rosie HAD been mafia, then a train with only 2 votes would have been way to easy to overcome and lynch someone else. And since Rosie was town, she could have potentially bombed a mafia instead of you. This might have been just an attempt to gain some town credit while you had to explain at least some kind of "plan". But I quess the plan would still be very risky to suggest as mafia, since if it went into effect, there'd be a 50% chance of death.

Not going to disagree with you there since it obviously didn't go as planned, but what makes you think that 2 votes are easy to overcome when the suspect has done something rather scummy? Now that I'm looking back, the chances of it going to be as simple as Rosie being mafia were pretty slim, but in theory, had she been, she would have been very difficult to defend. If anything, anyone opposed to the train would have looked suspicious. Also, not saying this reflects in the posts, but scum would have thought Rosie was third party and third party would have thought she was scum.
May 21, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2012
My suggested game plan:
Today we lynch WyNdZ leaving us with 6 players: Shinichi, Suzune, RE, Logic, Ruu and Crossbell.

Night 3 Crossbell watches me while I roleblock another suspect.
Logic will neighborize me so that I can converse in secret with him.
Shinichi will choose the Reloader role and give me another X-shot.

Day 4 we lynch the one that killed me (if I was killed) or the one whose NK i blocked (if there was no NK).
If neither of those two apply, it is MyLo (5 players) so we don't lynch anyone and instead wait another Night.

Night 4 I will roleblock a suspect a third time.
Day 4 is LyLo

@RE1031: Rosie has a vote herself, so she would only need 1 other vote to make it a tie. And a lot of chaos can happen near phase change, which makes it possible for the mafia to save their scumbuddy without necessarily giving away their identity for sure.
May 21, 2017 6:31 AM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:
My suggested game plan:
Today we lynch WyNdZ leaving us with 6 players: Shinichi, Suzune, RE, Logic, Ruu and Crossbell.

How can you be so sure that WyNdZ is scum? And Shinichi is not (since you plan on getting an extra shot from him)? If your reasoning is that if he disagrees, he's scum, well, I would not choose the reloader role on my life (in fact, I put that role even lower than artist..)
Also, how would you know that the person you blocked wasn't actually the one you saved?
May 21, 2017 6:35 AM

Dec 2012
RE1031 said:
Also, how would you know that the person you blocked wasn't actually the one you saved?
Because I hadn't thought of that obviously, dah'
May 21, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Thoughts:
#26 - She's already telling us she is town.... "I got my wish"

Rinto pretty much does the same thing you can tell just by meta when hes town he makes it pretty obvious the problem is ive never seen ruu do it before so idk what it says about her alignment.

#117 - While some of the town seem to have not paid much attention to all the roles. She is very knowledgeable about them. May not be Alignment Indicative but I would think mafia would e paying more attention to role?

Of course they would in my opinion

#211 - This is interesting considering she has thought I am mafia since D1 but here says she needs a kill to catch mafia?Not sure about this one, tho tbf i always distrust you at the start of every game lol its a natural habit, also its weird how she says she needs a kill to catch mafia what does that mean is she the tpr?

#231 - She seems to be missing a lot of my questions this game?She seems to be doing that to everyone lol, kinda like shes throwing a tantrum :P <3

#234 - Tells me that I am not standing out. But to this point I am likely one of the two highest posters so how am I ot standing out?Posting alot and standing out aren't always the same cause someone like crossbell can post veyr little and still stand out because of the content in his posts.

#273 & #275 both of these post come after Wyndz has revealed that Zymf is the confirmed townie. I think she was just backreading no?

#295 - wen brings it to her attention that Zymf is confirmed town (but she should have already see that as it was posted in #267). Changes her vote to me after stating she won't change her vote? I find it odd that even though he scum read on Zymf was prove incorrect she moves to me without any reevaluation.
I feel as though it's kinda like my posts where i dont realize soemthing before posting then say something stupid, but most of the time before i start backreading i read the last page to catch this kind of stuff.

#299 - Kind of hypocritical since she just did the same thing a few posts earlier and was voting confirmed town at the time. Scummy :O

#320 - This one stands out to me because in #275 she asked me specifically about my vote on Abu. Also in #906 she tells Crossbell that she wasn't around when them Abu train started when clearly she was? (3 Votes at the time of this post).
She just seems to want to avoid any trains she aint sure are scum, she was even afraid of rosie it practically screamed she was tpr she has to be nervous scum, because as town there is no reason to be this cautious.

#523 - If Rosie flips TPR the from my PoV her entire suspect list here is all town (given my read on Wyndz) and TPR. This would make sense coming from mafia?Tbf alot of peoples read lists are weird this game, hers and re1 just seemed so faked.

#556 - I have to wonder if Zymf and RE ever said anything would she still town read Wyndz?
I dont think her view point would have changed on her own if thats what you mean?

#604 - This is before Rosie's claim and she never considers mela could be TPR?its possible she is tpr atleast now that we know rosie isnt.

#606 - Maybe it's due to her current attitude but this feels like she knew from here she wouldn't be voting Rosie?even if she knew it didn't matter because she had no reason to assume rosie was lieing about choosing odd phases

#768 - Leaves the Rosie train for RE.
Scummy \ o /

#915 - This is kind of hypocritical considering she wont vote for Rosie?Pretty much, but why contradict yourself it just makes u scummy.

#964 - Seems completely sold on the idea that Rosie is TPR? I could understand if she went to he lengths I did or made mention of it but she's pretty much..... If Rosie flips TPR I think her position on Rosie and avoidance of the train may be a TMI slip? Her avoidance of Rosie's train is more tied to having fun then being around to help us catch scum. Not sure if it's Alignment Indicative but this doesn't feel town motivated at all.
I think it ha a huge alignment consideration because she was both afraid of rosie role then switched to be afraid of being scum read when hanging votes when that part was clear she wouldnt.

#1008 - Possibly another TMI slip? Seems like she knows Rosie to flip TPR? If Rosie flips TPR the I feel Ruu believed it because she's scum. Also isn't this what she was getting on RE about? Doing something for the town cred?
I think this Rosie thing is a reverse psychology ploy.So now that rosie wasnt tpr what does this mean?

May 21, 2017 7:29 AM

Sep 2016
I should have asked this ages ago but I noticed a couple people considering the possibility that there is no TPR in this game. Has it happened before that TPR is listed in the game set up but not actually included? Cause I haven't seen that yet.
May 21, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 15 to Night 2 phase change on page 20
logic340 said:
I was thinking something similar earlier. I don't want zymf anywhere near this train. I think I'd also be good with you and Wyndz off of it as well. I'm not sure what others think(besides Shinichi) but I asked who we think should be exempt from voting Rosie today earlier?

Edit throw RE in there to unless we're using her plan but I'd rather we see if Rosie can hit mafia for us?
It's funny that you say me and RE doesn't have to be on the Rosie train, but you make no mention to the fact that you wouldn't want to be on the train yourself? Is it because you are affraid that it would make you look scummy and selfish?
I think it was obvious that none of us wanted to be on there. I gave a list of 4 people I felt have a good chance of being town to narrow the pool. I was still being suspected at the time and if memory serves me I didn't see anyone say they felt that logic should be exempt from voting when I asked.

May 21, 2017 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Zymf said:
Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 15 to Night 2 phase change on page 20
I think it was obvious that none of us wanted to be on there. I gave a list of 4 people I felt have a good chance of being town to narrow the pool. I was still being suspected at the time and if memory serves me I didn't see anyone say they felt that logic should be exempt from voting when I asked.

I was perfectly willing to be there. I felt pretty bad about being completely wrong day 1 and in all honesty I thought I could make up for it by risking getting killed by the bomb. I was willing to get lynched today, but that was when I fully expected Rosie to flip either mafia or TPR, aka when I thought town was in a better position than actually was.
May 21, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
Confirmed town or not I don't feel you're the best person to make a game plan that we should all follow.
It's still interresting to see what others think of a gameplan like that and what they would personally change. And sorry for not having the same reads as everyone else and looking at different possibilites. If Ruu and RE is scum, I think we will win regardless, but if the players that we all assume is town (especially Logic and you) are scum, then we are doomed.

We all sheeped Rosie yesterday and I'm affraid we might be doing the same thing today with Ruu. And I think that if you are scum, then Crossbell is scum too by how I've seen you two interact in this game.

And yes, I might have wasted one of my shots on you Night 1 since yurkin died. But if I had been right and you did try to NK me while thinking I might have roleblocked Crossbell or Crossbell wouldn't watch me to begin with, then it would have been the play of the game and we would have solved the game by now. Sometimes you gotta bet on what's a little unlikely.
May 21, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2016
Crossbell said:
Just. Haven't had a lot of time.

Whether this is true or not I know you've said this before as scum. I don't know your normal gameplay but this is strongly resembling a time when you were scum.

Also @WyNdZ what makes you think Crossbell already used his 2 shots?
May 21, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
#26 - She's already telling us she is town.... "I got my wish"
Rinto pretty much does the same thing you can tell just by meta when hes town he makes it pretty obvious the problem is ive never seen ruu do it before so idk what it says about her alignment.
We're really going to work on your short term memory after this game. You were in Disgaea game with us which is one of the examples that I sued. I actually caught her by telling her what her scum tells were that game.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#117 - While some of the town seem to have not paid much attention to all the roles. She is very knowledgeable about them. May not be Alignment Indicative but I would think mafia would e paying more attention to role?

Of course they would in my opinion
Ok....so is this Ruu TMIing or is town Ruu being just paying more attention than others?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#211 - This is interesting considering she has thought I am mafia since D1 but here says she needs a kill to catch mafia?Not sure about this one, tho tbf i always distrust you at the start of every game lol its a natural habit, also its weird how she says she needs a kill to catch mafia what does that mean is she the tpr?
I am done with the TPR speculation I can come up with reasons to suspect many people of being TPR with how Rosie's interactions went. That being said do we really want to get into a TPR hunt?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#231 - She seems to be missing a lot of my questions this game?She seems to be doing that to everyone lol, kinda like shes throwing a tantrum :P <3
Yes, I also noticed that it wasn't limited to just me. She hasn't really given any support for her reads though she has been asked multiple times.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#234 - Tells me that I am not standing out. But to this point I am likely one of the two highest posters so how am I ot standing out?Posting alot and standing out aren't always the same cause someone like crossbell can post veyr little and still stand out because of the content in his posts.
Ok....so would you say that I wasn't standing out at that point. I think that our interaction about your role made me stand out quite a bit but hey.....

Shinichi-Kun said:

#273 & #275 both of these post come after Wyndz has revealed that Zymf is the confirmed townie. I think she was just backreading no?
It's easy for her to say that and we cannot hold her accountable. This is why I generally read everything from where I left off before posting. If other would adopt a similar policy then it would be easier to tell who was being and who was telling the truth but for now all we have is her word and I don't feel it's very trust worthy.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#295 - wen brings it to her attention that Zymf is confirmed town (but she should have already see that as it was posted in #267). Changes her vote to me after stating she won't change her vote? I find it odd that even though he scum read on Zymf was prove incorrect she moves to me without any reevaluation.
I feel as though it's kinda like my posts where i dont realize soemthing before posting then say something stupid, but most of the time before i start backreading i read the last page to catch this kind of stuff.
Similar to the answer above there are ways to prevent that and it would help to limit confusion among the town. I guess it's not Alignment Indicative but something that pings me, especially since she just moves from read to read without showing she's been reevaluation them.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#299 - Kind of hypocritical since she just did the same thing a few posts earlier and was voting confirmed town at the time. Scummy :O
The thing I have to ask here is if Ruu does this to her own scum buddy?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#320 - This one stands out to me because in #275 she asked me specifically about my vote on Abu. Also in #906 she tells Crossbell that she wasn't around when them Abu train started when clearly she was? (3 Votes at the time of this post).
She just seems to want to avoid any trains she aint sure are scum, she was even afraid of rosie it practically screamed she was tpr she has to be nervous scum, because as town there is no reason to be this cautious.
Granted I agree death sucks but town can still win. A townie death hurts sure but not as much as a scum death would right now. Still I have to wonder if scum!Ruu brings this much attention to herself. Have you ever seen her make psychological plays like that?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#523 - If Rosie flips TPR the from my PoV her entire suspect list here is all town (given my read on Wyndz) and TPR. This would make sense coming from mafia?Tbf alot of peoples read lists are weird this game, hers and re1 just seemed so faked.
At least RE will give you reasoning for why people are where they are. I have asked, Crossbell has asked, and I believe wen asked for her to give reasons for scum reading you, me, wen, after Rosie's death and to now we have nothing. Her read on me has been "Sailor Moon Mafia" and nothing else to substantiate it.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#556 - I have to wonder if Zymf and RE ever said anything would she still town read Wyndz?
I dont think her view point would have changed on her own if thats what you mean?
Yes that is what I was getting at, seems more like an opportunistic move than one she really though about and evaluated (as stated above).

Shinichi-Kun said:

#604 - This is before Rosie's claim and she never considers mela could be TPR?its possible she is tpr atleast now that we know rosie isnt.
At this point I'd say RE stands a better chance with her "Rosie is lying post." again I would like to not speculate/theorize/hunt tpr and focus on catching scum.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#606 - Maybe it's due to her current attitude but this feels like she knew from here she wouldn't be voting Rosie?even if she knew it didn't matter because she had no reason to assume rosie was lieing about choosing odd phases
The fact that she was so scared of Rosie while having this information is another red flag for me. Why would she believe the TPR claim but not the odd day claim?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#768 - Leaves the Rosie train for RE.
Scummy \ o /
Pretty much how I see it.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#915 - This is kind of hypocritical considering she wont vote for Rosie?Pretty much, but why contradict yourself it just makes u scummy.
Well according to her it was to gain town credit (I believe)?

Shinichi-Kun said:

#964 - Seems completely sold on the idea that Rosie is TPR? I could understand if she went to he lengths I did or made mention of it but she's pretty much..... If Rosie flips TPR I think her position on Rosie and avoidance of the train may be a TMI slip? Her avoidance of Rosie's train is more tied to having fun then being around to help us catch scum. Not sure if it's Alignment Indicative but this doesn't feel town motivated at all.
I think it ha a huge alignment consideration because she was both afraid of rosie role then switched to be afraid of being scum read when hanging votes when that part was clear she wouldnt.
Her position on this whole things is weird to me. Like with RE and Suzune taking extremely opposing views and discussion them the way they have gives me some confidence in them but with Ruu she doesn't support her view and makes it hard to see the townie intent.

Shinichi-Kun said:

#1008 - Possibly another TMI slip? Seems like she knows Rosie to flip TPR? If Rosie flips TPR the I feel Ruu believed it because she's scum. Also isn't this what she was getting on RE about? Doing something for the town cred?
I think this Rosie thing is a reverse psychology ploy.So now that rosie wasnt tpr what does this mean?
I am not sure. Rosie's play made it extremely easy for mafia to hide among us because they probably believed her claim and got to be just as surprised as the rest of us when she flipped town. I want to say that she must have known that Rosie wasn't scum but at this point I could say that about most of us based on what happened there. I am going to need to take some time and think about this. I almost feel like her D2 was too scummy to be scum.

May 21, 2017 8:12 AM

Jan 2010
@Zymf how does lynching Wyndz give information on Crossbell? I know I can be guilty of it from time to time but Pre-Flip associations have only hurt town lately in the games I have played. That would be like me saying that Shinichi and Crossbell have to be teammates since every time I ask Shinichi to compare Crossbell here to Scrum!Crossbell from Kitty or CCL and his answers come across as none answers. I get the feeling he's hiding something but I don't know if this is due to them being partners, trying to setup a mislynch, or genuinely not remember?

May 21, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

so you think wy clear someone randomly? Because im pretty sure his ability only works on town aligned palyers? Also what makes u think zymf is scum?

Zymf suspects WyNdZ of being scum. Unlike me, who doubts WyNdZ because in my mind, it's far too much of a coincidence that Zymf was the given name, he doubts WyNdZ for who knows what (sorry, I know a reason was given.. But I can't remember it). He even jailed WyNdZ night 1, which is bold move for a 2-shot ability and if he was going to jail someone, Rosie should have been a likelier choice. I wouldn't do it unless I knew something was up.

Why do u doubt it tho, what makes you so sure that wy lied and if he did lie why?

May 21, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
To Shinichi's point on Crossbell's activity. It's quite possible it's like Crossbell said and that he saw the call for guardian angel and watched him. Though I will e doing a ISO on Crossbell tomorrow.

I don't want to keep giving freebies. The only thing that suggests he is not scum right now is the vote on Abu. I can't even recall the last scum read he gave.

I have to agree with re1 here the freebies have been our downfall lately.

May 21, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2013
So many giant posts sfsfsfdsdf lol

May 21, 2017 8:38 AM

Dec 2013
Beofre anything tho vote:ruu

Rather she comes back or not i still find her the scummiest person here, and we cant just let her live cause shes having internet issues as always.

May 21, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
WyNdZ said:
Confirmed town or not I don't feel you're the best person to make a game plan that we should all follow.
It's still interresting to see what others think of a gameplan like that and what they would personally change. And sorry for not having the same reads as everyone else and looking at different possibilites. If Ruu and RE is scum, I think we will win regardless, but if the players that we all assume is town (especially Logic and you) are scum, then we are doomed.

We all sheeped Rosie yesterday and I'm affraid we might be doing the same thing today with Ruu. And I think that if you are scum, then Crossbell is scum too by how I've seen you two interact in this game.

And yes, I might have wasted one of my shots on you Night 1 since yurkin died. But if I had been right and you did try to NK me while thinking I might have roleblocked Crossbell or Crossbell wouldn't watch me to begin with, then it would have been the play of the game and we would have solved the game by now. Sometimes you gotta bet on what's a little unlikely.
I doubt that RE and Ruu are scum together. While I believe Ruu is good at scum theatre after what happened in FFXV I don't see her going that hard on a teammate again. I think it's either T/T or T/S but not S/S in with them.

Bolded. I worry about this as well. I know that she caught a lot of flack during the night phase but the fact that no one but me voted her to start the day (and actually voted RE and Wyndz) says that she isn't being sheeped in the way Rosie is and may even be being protected. That being said we could also just be being more cautious since we don't want another outcome similar to yesterday.

May 21, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
@crossbell

I personally don't find you that scummy, i find ur behavior strange compared to most of your games but unlike logic i can't pinpoint what alignment tell it has towards you.

Ruu her behavior out of everyone has been the most strange and the fact that she was so scared of the bomb role when everyone else was ok voting it espically after rosie claimed she couldnt kill on even phases.

Right now my town reads are logic/zymf/suzune/wy

Unlike others i dont see wy as that scummy i mean i question his revealment too but i dont find it as scummy/strange as suzune or zymf do.

May 21, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
@zymf

LOL i was reading one of your posts at the time so zymf popped in my head instead of togs, but what i meant was i asked togs for information on my role so if Re1 really wanted that information she could just ask him too. Reason i rather not see it in the thread is because if we ask someone how they knew the information and why they might slip, but if the information is provided in the thread for everyone tos ee we cant use it against anyone.

Town induced reasoning i like the sound of that lol, and i get what ya mean about the fake reasoning sometimes its pretty clear.

It's true i didn't know she would flip tpr, but as soon as she did claim it i wasnt gonna change my vote because of my distrust for the alignment. I still can't wrap my head around why she would claim tpr she threw the whole game into chaos, even claiming that her ability works on odd phases screwed everything over. Most of her actions kinda benefitted mafia than town.

So you think crossbell is manipulating our view on wy and set up a safe kill on wen? It's quite possible because if you look at it from his role the kill itself is pretty safe and i dont think it links to many people outside of a select few.

May 21, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Zymf said:
My suggested game plan:

How can you be so sure that WyNdZ is scum? And Shinichi is not (since you plan on getting an extra shot from him)? If your reasoning is that if he disagrees, he's scum, well, I would not choose the reloader role on my life (in fact, I put that role even lower than artist..)

WHy though reloader is one of the most powerful roles in this game, as for me being scum i can see why crossbell has the idea but why do u think it?

May 21, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Crossbell said:
Just. Haven't had a lot of time.

Whether this is true or not I know you've said this before as scum. I don't know your normal gameplay but this is strongly resembling a time when you were scum.

Also @WyNdZ what makes you think Crossbell already used his 2 shots?

I say if u wanna vote cross do it, because if we keep getting held back by stuff like im busy with life then too many will get freebies.

May 21, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
How come there are only 4 pages left for me to backread? The game is starting to slow down...

Vote WyNdZ

I will place my vote here for now. I would like to see what WyNdZ flips as it will also give me some good info on Crossbell. I will look more into Ruu, espacially Logic's case against her and then maybe move my vote there instead.

Town read: Shinichi-kun, Melanoid/Suzune-chan
Town lean: RE1031
Neutral: Logic, Ruu
Scum lean: Crossbell, WyNdZ

Not sure why the game slow down and where the people dissapeared too tbh since the first hours after phase change it was still pretty dead.

How do u still have neutral reads lol

May 21, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
-Though he us confirmed town Zymf has 2 phases not voting.
Not true. I voted AbuHumaid D1 for self-preservation :P
May 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
My suggested game plan:

Night 3 Crossbell watches me while I roleblock another suspect.
Logic will neighborize me so that I can converse in secret with him.
Shinichi will choose the Reloader role and give me another X-shot.

Day 4 we lynch the one that killed me (if I was killed) or the one whose NK i blocked (if there was no NK).
If neither of those two apply, it is MyLo (5 players) so we don't lynch anyone and instead wait another Night.

Night 4 I will roleblock a suspect a third time.
Day 4 is LyLo

@RE1031: Rosie has a vote herself, so she would only need 1 other vote to make it a tie. And a lot of chaos can happen near phase change, which makes it possible for the mafia to save their scumbuddy without necessarily giving away their identity for sure.
This is an interesting plan and relies on the mafia not killing certain player tonight. It also relies on the idea that Shinichi hasn't taken a role yet or took the Reloader. It could work but we need to catch a break.

May 21, 2017 8:58 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

WHy though reloader is one of the most powerful roles in this game, as for me being scum i can see why crossbell has the idea but why do u think it?

I actually don't think you are scum. If you are, I'm going to shoot something because I can't read you for life - 2 times in the past I scum read you and you were town. You have not done anything that screams scum or town, but you have quite a number of posts, which means you aren't lying low either. I'm asking Zymf because his plan requires you not being scum or at least getting the cooperation of a good number of people.
edit: I hate the idea of giving people anything. Why would you want to give someone an extra shot of whatever ability when you can have that ability yourself? Now that bomb is out there for grabs, I feel like that's most desirable option for either scum or town.
REMay 21, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
-Though he us confirmed town Zymf has 2 phases not voting.
Not true. I voted AbuHumaid D1 for self-preservation :P
Oh shit you did. Thanks for reminding me....smh. Sorry about that.

Dec 2013
@logic340

Lol I got notepads to use for my short term memory but ive been too distracted with fire emblem to actually utilize them. According to a website i should play more memory games like sudoku so i might try that.

I rather not get into a tpr fight atleast not until there is 1 mafia left which i hope there is only 3 cant stand 4 mafia right now lmfao.

Granted I agree death sucks but town can still win. A townie death hurts sure but not as much as a scum death would right now. Still I have to wonder if scum!Ruu brings this much attention to herself. Have you ever seen her make psychological plays like that?

I don't recall i just know shes capable of manipulation, she kinda just kept saying she wouldnt vote rosie until she knew it was a safe bet then finally moved there. Also think of it this way anybody is capable of bussing their teammates at anytime so never doubt the possiblity. Ya that has me thinking too why believe tpr but not the odd day claim lmfao, granted she was lieing about one of those but ruu had no reason to assume either was a lie. Also anybody that states they're doing something for town cred knows that there action may or may not be scummy which is why they're stating it.

Overrall i don't think ruu is town .

May 21, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
@zymf ik your confirmed town but your plan has alot of flaws since you have no idea who has used what ability and if said people even have anymore shots left.

I trust you in general just not that plan lmfao.

May 21, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

Logically speaking if Wy is scum i can't feel him making a NK because he crossbell if he hasnt already would have most likely watched Wy.

May 21, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I actually don't think you are scum. If you are, I'm going to shoot something because I can't read you for life - 2 times in the past I scum read you and you were town. You have not done anything that screams scum or town, but you have quite a number of posts, which means you aren't lying low either. I'm asking Zymf because his plan requires you not being scum or at least getting the cooperation of a good number of people.
edit: I hate the idea of giving people anything. Why would you want to give someone an extra shot of whatever ability when you can have that ability yourself? Now that bomb is out there for grabs, I feel like that's most desirable option for either scum or town.

Me not being scum also applies to any other player in the game because 2 people here are scum so there is a chance cooperation wont happen.

May 21, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

This pretty much the conclusion that I have come to. There are some questionable posts but nothing that screams scum. There are some pro-town posts but nothing that stands out to me as obvious town though. I struggle with Shinichi lately as well, the lynches haven't gone the way that would reveal his town shaming town tell to me either....

May 21, 2017 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
@Suzune-chan seeing as how you've been partners with Ruu a few times would you mind taking a stab at this question asked by Crossbell? My response is in the spoiler below. Also what do you make of Crossbell asking this question? Is town Cross really trying to figure Ruu out? Or is this scum Cross trying to look busy?

Crossbell said:
What do you think about my post 797? Do you think that scum Ruu points out yurkin as someone to look out for and then NKs her?

Relying on NK analysis is sketchy, I understand, but it seems like an odd choice of play coming from Ruu if she's scum.

If Ruu is mafia then I approve of her choice of killing yukin mostly because it is what I would do. Why? The balance of the town and the initial struggle had a point yesterday by the mafia killing someone who was not as active in the struggle likewise they were also someone I did not ping for any comments in my reread, means that the mafia intended to keep the gameplay the same and the town locked in the same mindset.

This answer though, is a speech I have given before what analyzing nightkills though. The question that crossbell asks is odd and I think it is incorrect. Ruu herself would not kill out of fear I do not think. Therefore, unless crossbell is very unfamiliar with Ruu it is unlikely it is about fear.

Your question logic is three parts.
Is Cross doing it strange? No, people try to figure out the mafia based on nightkills all the time. Although, the mafia are usually more interested in what you think because they want to see the splash of their night action.
Is Cross trying to figure out Ruu? Probably not. It is not worded in a way that Cross can really learn anything about Ruu as a player and there are more direct ways one could ask that same question to yield better results.
Is Cross trying to look busy? Honestly, some of Cross's posts bother me. But I cannot stick anything to them right now. I am now looking at them under the Jackrito model of scum with a perfect game, but as of right now, yes that post is busy since it does not really yield anything but it might not be scummy.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 21, 2017 9:29 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
vote: Crossbell
Of my three suspects, I'm most confident in this one.
Walk me through it please. I would love to bounce ideas off another.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:

@Suzune-chan when we're both on later I'd like to chat with you about your reads on Wyndz and RE since they differ from mine.

My reasons for suspecting Wy are pretty well documented and stem mostly from the use of their actions and their follow up posts being all woe is me. The waste of hte action certainly pinged me because it seemed to come from no where and as I mentioned the scum usually have such information so it is harder for scum to determine the weight of their information. Also a good majority of their posts seem almost woe is me, from that point on. "I was just" and "I thought it was" which bothers me more because they never seem to recover from their action.

As far as RE goes. Their posts reads a scummy but for a contextual reason. Last time I tried to catch a scum like this everyone ignored me. But it pinged me early, actually similar to Crossbell's early ping, and I can not shake it when I read their posts. They are contextually, fine. They say things and the posts read as flat, but it is what they say that bothers me. The early game posts moved for a we can never figure out the game if people lie and the demand to see the peeker information early was also odd. We couldn't share lists because people lie. But we also needed to know that information now? Why, that information gets more valuable as the game goes on. It is like having a reveal innocent child, but RE needed to know it. Then their little gambit all of day two was both difficult to read and really strange because almost nothing came from it other then you all rust Re.

May 21, 2017 9:37 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

-RE1031 is scum….I mean, all their posts

Honestly, I can't counter your points. It's a matter of perspective. Asking WyNdZ who the confirmed townie is wasn't a question I thought through completely, but I did see the benefit of knowing early - that once the name is out there, he can't take it back. Meaning if he's scum, if the name's been revealed, he can't throw out another one to save a partner. And I keep asking this, but why is it scummy to want to know the name? I don't see the benefit at all for scum knowing that name.
But to be productive (because I do town-read you based on the actions of Melanoid day 1), if I'm scum, who is my partner?

editing this because I think I have a comparison that can help: Melanoid wanted to lynch WyNdZ simply because of his role (lynch the peeker, flips town, we know the name they gave is 100% a townie). Melanoid and Abu also voted for each other day one, and Abu flipped scum, so I find it super unlikely that Melanoid, aka you, are scum. But, this suggestion was deemed unwise and pretty much anti-town. I would say that this is somewhat similar to me asking who is the name the Peeker received early on.
The post above this one should provide better context. Apologize for not making a clear case.

May 21, 2017 9:41 AM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 3.2 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ Ruu πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (3): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, Shinichi-kun 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰
🐣 Crossbell 🐣 (1): 🐰 RE1031 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (1): 🐰 Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Ruu, Crossbell

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 3 Timer<<
TogsMay 22, 2017 11:22 AM
May 21, 2017 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
Crossbell said:

Suzune said:
112This post actually bothers me for some reason. It pings me really hard that I should pay attention to it. That there is something wrong with it. Hm…something to keep looking at I suppose. I think it is both the structure and the tone.

Can you explain as to why you think there is something wrong with that post in more detail, or is it mostly gut? I'm just kind of confused, as what you're saying could be applied to basically any post in this game - can you dive deeper as to why that post specifically gave you those vibes?
It's at least 90% tone, context and feeling. That is what I also mentioned in the post. It was the second red flag I got in reading the game, the first being RE the second being yours. Your posts are strange and I stopped commenting on them to be honest, because I had nothing to say that town can appreciate. No one wants to hear how Suzune thinks the writing voice is off or that the information is strange.

However, since i cannot throw darts at it, I am instead going to keep it simmering on the back burner. That way when I finally see the hit I can attack it. In my opinion you posts are busy, they fill a lot of space they say things, but no one them move the momentum of the game really. Your information posts are general and say what you are thinking, but you never make attack on the instead you linger in the background. The ones you do post though that are not your personal thoughts are strike posts. They are carefully worded to do damage. Right now I am filing your posts under the Jackrito strategy of a perfect scum game and looking to see what you do.

May 21, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

@Suzune-chan when we're both on later I'd like to chat with you about your reads on Wyndz and RE since they differ from mine.

My reasons for suspecting Wy are pretty well documented and stem mostly from the use of their actions and their follow up posts being all woe is me. The waste of hte action certainly pinged me because it seemed to come from no where and as I mentioned the scum usually have such information so it is harder for scum to determine the weight of their information. Also a good majority of their posts seem almost woe is me, from that point on. "I was just" and "I thought it was" which bothers me more because they never seem to recover from their action.
I know it's documented but is there a chance that the way he used his role was just poor town in your opinion. I saw what Ruu was talking about how he could use that to pocket Zymf and possibly others but then his EoD1 cementing the lynch on Abu when he could have just worked harder to ensure a Melanoid lynch? I said it before and I still feel the same right now, only way I see Wyndz being scum with his EoD1 is if both Mela and Abu were his partners and he had to choose between the two for cred. Other than that his play picking Abu over Melanoid makes little to no sense as scum?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.