Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
May 17, 2017 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
anyways, it's late 'nd all that so i'ma go catch some rest. 'Till tomorrow i guess.
May 17, 2017 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:

'Cause it's funny to mess with people. Also i don't really know about Suzu's or Claire's scum game tbh. I don't know anybody's scum game except for Togs' which is basically lurk till the ends of time.

So you don't actually think I am scum :'D

Maybe you should try and learn, then you would know that when I play scum with those two, they worked their asses off to turn everyone against me. Scum won both those games.

You would also know that I have never rolled scum in a MS game. In fact, the scummier people see me, the more town I happen to be :3c

May 17, 2017 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
anyways, it's late 'nd all that so i'ma go catch some rest. 'Till tomorrow i guess.
Admits that his vote was a joke and then just leaves. What a putz.

May 17, 2017 1:29 PM

Sep 2016
@Melanoid @Crossbell @Shinichi-kun
You're the only three who haven't posted this phase, before I reveal my plan, I would like some posts from you people C:
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 17, 2017 1:31 PM

Dec 2012
Jackrito said:
Explosive Egg [Bomb] - Oyasumi_Rosie
The Explosive Egg is mostly a scummy role to pick in my opinion. It can both be used as an excuse as to why one is never NK'd + It makes it so people don't want to vote on you. Town would mostly want it just to avoid the mafia get their hand on it.

Some scummy posts by Oyasumi_Rosie
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Not to mentioning, knowing me, I would probably use RNG to kill whoever was on my train, unless I got a really good scum read on someone, which is super unlikely this early in the game.
Scummy - She already push the responsibility onto RNG

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am an enigma. I am unknowable. I am the dark.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am scum no matter what? What if I picked it because Kira is my second favorite jojo villain?
Overly confident scum.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have one way of making sure I am never deadly. Don't touch me with any night moves, and don't vote for me lol
As I also mentioned while backreading:
I think this is something I would say if I was scum. Jokingly acting arrogant in order to look townish and non-dangerous. It's like saying "Yea, haha - Don't kill me or you're doomed".

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie
Sorry if you've answered this already but what number was Bomb on your list?

Um, I don't have my list in front of me, but I believe it was number 1.

I love killing abilities so much, and this one was themed around one of my favorite villains. How could I not choose that first?

Just for the record, I put the Double voter as my very last pick. I hate that role so much. I would rather be any other role than that. 3:<
It might look like she is making a bad excuse while trying to earn town credit by acting honest in her rolepick. OR she might be genuine, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
And I am. We need a kill no matter what, so I am willing to change my vote to Melanoid if no one else does. Like I said before, they have a role worth losing. (sorry Mela!! No hard feelings alright?)
Town pleasing

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
@Togs does a tie vote end in RNG or no lynch
@ Everyone I believe the votes are tied right now.
I am pretty sure its not Rng, but if it is, I am leaving my vote where it is then. Let fate decided how this game will start >:3c
Fate as in "I for sure don't have any information which I shouldn't have!"

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote:Melanoid
By far the most scummy post on this list. As mentioned by everyone else: Scummy last minute vote change that could've caused a tie and saved your scumbuddy

Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
May 17, 2017 1:34 PM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:
Pretty much all my posts: edited by rosie for convience

Classic Zymf, wrong about me again. You're just as wrong here as you were in Twins smh

May 17, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have to guess killed correctly for three phases, but the guess has to be made a phase in advance. I RNG'd and got Mel.
So you are third party? What a wierd win condition to have. Please tell us more and more precisely.

I will go to bed now..
May 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 2.1 🍫

🔥 🐥 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐥 🔥 (5): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, Ruu, wen294, Zymf 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 RE1031, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, Shinichi-kun, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have a way to make all those votes go away, so fire away :3
I have to guess killed correctly for three phases, but the guess has to be made a phase in advance. I RNG'd and got Mel.
So you are third party? What a wierd win condition to have. Please tell us more and more precisely.

I will go to bed now..[/quote]Its not really. I have gotten weirder in a Togs game before.

I have to guess three death correctly the phase before. I don't have to do it in a row, but I do have to be correct. I use a RNG to get Mel. I just got lucky that they were actually a train D1 lol.

May 17, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
WyNdZ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Well that's a creative role. Did you guess that today you would be the one to die? Okay jokes aside, you do know even if you tied the votes Mel wouldn't have died.....
Actually I did. I was pretty hopefully. But I forgot about the bomb so of course no one would attack me >.>

I did know that tying the votes would lead to no lynch, but I didn't know that me changing my vote would have caused a tie. I honestly thought I was breaking it in favor of Mel.

May 17, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
I'm home "B" and "N" aren't working so I'll be using mobile and spellcheck. I apologize in advance for typos, grammar, and punctuation.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 17, 2017 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I have a way to make all those votes go away, so fire away :3
Killed or Lynched? There is a district difference between them.

May 17, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Zymf said:
Pretty much all my posts: edited by rosie for convience

Classic Zymf, wrong about me again. You're just as wrong here as you were in Twins smh
And this post proves that how?

May 17, 2017 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Its the end of every phase, so I guess killed? I just have to guess who dies at the end of each phase

May 17, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

Let's say you are town who should we focus on then? Any top suspects?
I don't like Wen. Wen made a bad vote yesterday, which makes me want to look at him more. :3c
which vote do you think was bad?

May 17, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

And this post proves that how?
He gathers a bunch of evidences only to be super wrong.

There is nothing for me to defend against his post because either of A) it was fluff or B) I have already defend my reasons.

May 17, 2017 1:58 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Its the end of every phase, so I guess killed? I just have to guess who dies at the end of each phase
day phase or night phase? The way you're explaining it makes no sense to me.

May 17, 2017 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I don't like Wen. Wen made a bad vote yesterday, which makes me want to look at him more. :3c
You can't tell, despite all you know of all the games we played together? 3:

May 17, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I have my own thoughts I want you to explain yours.

May 17, 2017 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What part of Each phase is confusing? Its both

May 17, 2017 2:00 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I have my own thoughts I want you to explain yours.[/quote]You should just explain yours because if you have been playing attention you would already know.

May 17, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I've never heard of that before. In NnT Claire had to guess who would be "lynched" each day. She detested that role and I thought that's what you might be claiming but having to guess the night kill too? I'm going to have to think about this one.

May 17, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
You should just explain yours because if you have been playing attention you would already know.[/quote] So you're refusing to answer my question?

I mean you are the one who said it was a bad vote. I'm asking you to substantiate your claim.

May 17, 2017 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I've never heard of that before. In NnT Claire had to guess who would be "lynched" each day. She detested that role and I thought that's what you might be claiming but having to guess the night kill too? I'm going to have to think about this one.
I mean... if you have a problem ask togs or jack, they came up with the role.

May 17, 2017 2:11 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
You should just explain yours because if you have been playing attention you would already know.
So you're refusing to answer my question?

I mean you are the one who said it was a bad vote. I'm asking you to substantiate your claim.[/quote]I am saying I already answered your question lol.

May 17, 2017 2:16 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I mean... if you have a problem ask togs or jack, they game up with the role.
you know that asking hosts about your role in game is not going to be answered. If you flip whatever it is you're claiming then I'll ask for now I'm skeptical. Even if it's true you're a threat and must be eliminated (we'll have to decide if today is best).

Let's say you are tpr does the game end when you achieve your win con or do you exit the game and it continues?

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am saying I already answered your question lol.
link the post with you're answer please.

May 17, 2017 2:24 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I mean... if you have a problem ask togs or jack, they game up with the role.
you know that asking hosts about your role in game is not going to be answered. If you flip whatever it is you're claiming then I'll ask for now I'm skeptical. Even if it's true you're a threat and must be eliminated (we'll have to decide if today is best).

Let's say you are tpr does the game end when you achieve your win con or do you exit the game and it continues?

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am saying I already answered your question lol.
Yes, its just like my hit man role in Haruhi. I am the least of your problems. I can only kill people who try and kill me (because of the bomb), but mafia can kill you regardless. Think about it this way, if I do prevent town from winning, then you have a confirmed kill if there is no scum alive and we are still playing the game. No matter if its my role or my win con, killing me is still bad for town lol.

Here you go.

May 17, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Yes, its just like my hit man role in Haruhi. I am the least of your problems. I can only kill people who try and kill me (because of the bomb), but mafia can kill you regardless. Think about it this way, if I do prevent town from winning, then you have a confirmed kill if there is no scum alive and we are still playing the game. No matter if its my role or my win con, killing me is still bad for town lol.

Here you go.

Town win con: Eliminate all threats - This means any non-town aligned roles.
Mafia win con: Equal or outnumber the Town - This is from Abu's role PM so if you're TPR you're a friend of the mafia. You can live and they win.

Edit put proper win con
logic340May 17, 2017 2:40 PM

May 17, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Wen, why do you like to make yourself worse and worse???

You act just like Suzu-chan and Claire when they are scum 3':

'Cause it's funny to mess with people. Also i don't really know about Suzu's or Claire's scum game tbh. I don't know anybody's scum game except for Togs' which is basically lurk till the ends of time.
So you're comparing wen here to Claire in twins mafia and Suzune in LQ? You think wen is mafia and voted Hunaid over Melanoid for what reason?

May 17, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2010
@Zymf you're our most powerful role and confirmed town you don't need to be on this lynch train. I'd hate for you to be Rosie's target so I'll ask that you move to please your vote top your next suspect.

I'll also ask if anyone is opposed to this idea?

May 17, 2017 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Here you go.

Mafia win con: Equal or outnumber the Town - This is from Abu's role PM so if you're TPR you're a friend of the mafia. You can live and they win.

Edit put proper win con

Okay but how does this neget what I said. I am not working with scum, we are preventing town win together. If you kill me you are still no closer to finding the other two scum. That plus the lack of post you are still just as far from your wincon as ever before.

/edit: wow I fucked up what I said real bad
Oyasumi_RosieMay 17, 2017 3:02 PM

May 17, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
So you're comparing wen here to Claire in twins mafia and Suzune in LQ? You think wen is mafia and voted Hunaid over Melanoid for what reason?

Its a good plan. Lynch your weakest member to pocket the most trusted town. Lost a game with only two scum members using that same plan.

Beside once you lynch me and find out I wasn't scum, Wen can just say "Well she was sooooooo scummy"

Its the perfect pocketing move.

May 17, 2017 3:07 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Its a good plan. Lynch your weakest member to pocket the most trusted town. Lost a game with only two scum members using that same plan.

Beside once you lynch me and find out I wasn't scum, Wen can just say "Well she was sooooooo scummy"

So if you are TPR and we lynch you will you aim for town? aim for scum? or use RNG?

May 17, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Edit put proper win con

Okay but how does this neget what I said. I am not working with scum, we are preventing town win together. If you kill me you are still no closer to finding the other two scum. That plus the lack of post you are still just as far from your wincon as ever before.

/edit: wow I fucked up what I said real bad
So you are saying that Abu and wen were teammates? Who was the third? Also if we lynch you, you take out mafia on the train, and we are two bodies closer to our win condition.

May 17, 2017 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

So if you are TPR and we lynch you will you aim for town? aim for scum? or use RNG?
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I mean... it was the same as last phase bro. I didn't submit a guess today because I was thinking I would be killed during night phase, so its not there. I like my thoughts on Wen right now, so I would probably take him out, unless you got a good case on someone else.

May 17, 2017 3:13 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

So you are saying that Abu and wen were teammates? Who was the third? Also if we lynch you, you take out mafia on the train, and we are two bodies closer to our win condition.
That is what I am thinking. Before the flip I was thinking Wyn/Cross/Wen team, but it could still be either of them, just not both of them.

I mean yeah I could try, but you are also assuming when my lynch day is. Wouldn't it be better so save me for once you have all the info about me confirmed?

May 17, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
Based on my interaction with Rosie I have many questions to go over with others. I don't know whether to believe it or not but either way it seems she needs to go.
-Do we believe her claim? I see where Ruu is coming from because Coromadel came with a fake TPR claim when cornered in an effort to stay alive (and it worked for us). That being said I've never see Rosie make a fake claim but this one is not the most consistent either. I want people to weigh in on this claim?
-If we think her claim is fake then is there anyone who should be exempt from voting Rosie today? I think that Zymf should be.
-If we think her claim is fake the who is the final scum?
-If we believe her claim do we lynch her today or do we wait until tomorrow?
-Given the two win con we have seen I think it's safe to say Mafia can win with Rosie alive and our win con says eliminate all threats which Rosie is. Meaning she needs to go sooner or later.

@Oyasumi_Rosie I love you but I need look at others.
If you're lying the I need to find your teammate and end this.
If you're telling the truth help me find the other two scum, then when we lynch you take one of them with you.
logic340May 17, 2017 3:34 PM

May 17, 2017 3:43 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
That is what I am thinking. Before the flip I was thinking Wyn/Cross/Wen team, but it could still be either of them, just not both of them.

I mean yeah I could try, but you are also assuming when my lynch day is. Wouldn't it be better so save me for once you have all the info about me confirmed?
How do we confirm information about you though? IDK what we are going to do. I need to talk with my town and figure that out. I'll humor you and Ruu and look into wen given how things went down in FFXV (though I am thinking he's likely town here at the moment). You currently have 5 votes on you right now are they all bad. Are there any other reasons you feel wen is scum episodes the comparison to Claire and Suzune?

May 17, 2017 3:43 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie I love you but I need look at others.
If you're lying the I need to find your teammate and end this.
If you're telling the truth help me find the other two scum, then when we lynch you take one of them with you.

I love you too, but I have given all the info that I can. I wish I could be more help. Whatever the outcome, I don't think I have any more i can give you.

May 17, 2017 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
How do we confirm information about you though? IDK what we are going to do. I need to talk with my town and figure that out. I'll humor you and Ruu and look into wen given how things went down in FFXV (though I am thinking he's likely tow here. You currently have 5 votes on you right now are they all bad. Are their any other reasons you feel we is scum episodes the comparison to Claire and Suzune?
Idk either man. To be fair, that is a game where I was killed early and now one. Goes to show I should only be killed by vig lol.

No but I usually guess right at least once per game, if I am paying attention. Wen has been setting off my red flags like crazy though.

May 17, 2017 3:45 PM

Sep 2016
It's a lie. There's two huge contradictions. One, having bomb first on her list and predicting who dies next. The easiest person to lynch is yourself, and there's obviously going to be a lot of hesitation in lynching the bomb. The other, she claims that double voter is last on her list. Of course, she could be lying about this, but if she isn't, why is the one role that can greatly help her fulfill her win condition on the bottom of her list?

I also don't buy that she didn't realize that Abu was in the lead.
May 17, 2017 3:50 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
It's a lie. There's two huge contradictions. One, having bomb first on her list and predicting who dies next. The easiest person to lynch is yourself, and there's obviously going to be a lot of hesitation in lynching the bomb. The other, she claims that double voter is last on her list. Of course, she could be lying about this, but if she isn't, why is the one role that can greatly help her fulfill her win condition on the bottom of her list?

Fine what ever. But the fact is I truly truly hate double voter roles and love roles that allow me to kill. I feel completely powerless with that role. Plus, I am a terrible investigator as you have seen from Castle Panic.

If I get my self lynch though, I still lose. I have to guess three correctly, if I die before doing that I lose. :c

What do you want me to say RE? This is why you are a big giant over ripe bitter Grapefruit.

May 17, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

Fine what ever. But the fact is I truly truly hate double voter roles and love roles that allow me to kill. I feel completely powerless with that role. Plus, I am a terrible investigator as you have seen from Castle Panic.

If I get my self lynch though, I still lose. I have to guess three correctly, if I die before doing that I lose. :c

What do you want me to say RE? This is why you are a big giant over ripe bitter Grapefruit.

Just wait till you hear my plan. I think you gonna change your mind >:D
May 17, 2017 3:54 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Can you just tell us your failed plan already? I only have an hour before I leave for class and no one else is posting.

May 17, 2017 3:56 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

Can you just tell us your failed plan already? I only have an hour before I leave for class and no one else is posting.

There's still time, and I want others to post first.
May 17, 2017 3:57 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

I can see exactly where you are coming from, especially the Abu-Mela vote count as I was basically doing play by play

May 17, 2017 3:58 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I evny you right now. It must feel so good to be that ignorant :/

May 17, 2017 4:02 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

When you hear my plan, I think you'll understand. I feel... At peace :)
May 17, 2017 4:03 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

When you hear my plan, I think you'll understand. I feel... At peace :)
Man, I wish I could be alive to laugh in your face when you it all falls apart.

May 17, 2017 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
I will state again.
No matter what, RE's plan will fail, 100% no doubt about it. They already said it will

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.