Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 14, 2017 12:55 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Hey hey logic :3 the duckling egg did go to its best possible owner.
it was my second choice so I'm quite happy. Thank you for the kind words. I hope to use it to its fullest potential.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 14, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Ruu said:
Somehow I feel my role is even more boring than being VT ;-;
rng never loved me... and I was so happy that I got my wish ;-;

vote: Shin

you want to lynch Rosie to get her role >_>

I had started to think something similar but I doubt he goes right after the role that he would desire from the gate. Also in the scenario that Shinichi is on her lynch train he runs the risk of being her vengeful kill and not being around to gain the ability.

Im town so im not scared of the role, but i feel like people might slip if they know she is the train that will be lynched.

May 14, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
The day started just when i was about to sleep lol

That's normal. Time zones are a thing.
May 14, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

If it's possible and there isn't directly a rule against it then it's allowed. Gimmicks are there to be abused.

For now lets not start by abusing gimmicks we have 48 hours to talk.
if everyone revealed an honest list we can probably figure out the order in which the roles were giving out. Also depending on everybody's different list we may or may not be able to figure out who the mafia are based on the roles they pick first second and third. I'm assuming that's the abusing a gimmick people were talking about?

May 14, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

if everyone revealed an honest list we can probably figure out the order in which the roles were giving out. Also depending on everybody's different list we may or may not be able to figure out who the mafia are based on the roles they pick first second and third. I'm assuming that's the abusing a gimmick people were talking about?

Pretty much, but like wise if everyone tells the truth then we will have gotten nowhere XD.

May 14, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I just realized for people who got selected closer to the end, they could still lie about the order of roles. For example, since Ruu claims to have gotten her last choice, she could lie about the order of all the other roles.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 14, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2010
Dinner time be back shortly.

May 14, 2017 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

u could mention this without placing a vote on him lol

Nah you see, Grapefruit is the ultimate lurker. He is lurking so hard he didn't even sign up for this game. He must be scum for sure >;3c

May 14, 2017 1:11 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Idk... Logic is good at pocketing people as scum, and the neighboring ablity makes that even easier...

May 14, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Nah you see, Grapefruit is the ultimate lurker. He is lurking so hard he didn't even sign up for this game. He must be scum for sure >;3c

+1

lol
May 14, 2017 1:17 PM

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:
Idk... Logic is good at pocketing people as scum, and the neighboring ablity makes that even easier...

that's true but last time you caught him so we can beat him if he rolled scum this time ;)

May 14, 2017 1:22 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

wow nothing to say here lmfao

May 14, 2017 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Im town so im not scared of the role, but i feel like people might slip if they know she is the train that will be lynched.
If I get lynched on the correct day too, then I can give us more info on the the train.

Just like in all my games I am better offed killed :'3

May 14, 2017 1:28 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 1.0 🍫

🔥 🐥 Wyndz 🐥 🔥 (2): 🐰 yurkin, wen294 🐰
🐣 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐣 (1): 🐰 Shinichi-kun 🐰
🐣 Shinichi-kun 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰
🐣 melanoid 🐣 (1): 🐰 logic340 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 AbuHumaid, Zymf, RE1031, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, wyndz, Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 14, 2017 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

wow nothing to say here lmfao
Don't worry. I leave many speechless with my impenetrable logic

May 14, 2017 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

that's true but last time you caught him so we can beat him if he rolled scum this time ;)

Its all coming together perfectly. We caught him at his own game this time. Lynch logic to save the town!
Vote:Logic

(to be fair.... that was total luck that I guessed he was scum that game. I didn't even scum read him at the time :'3)

May 14, 2017 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If I get lynched on the correct day too, then I can give us more info on the the train.

That is not what im implying lol

Also that is true, which could be day 1 if needs be :D

May 14, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Sure, but it is what I am implying. Town only wins when I die early. And even then it doesn't always work :c

Lol too bad I had to choose before the game starts or I could have the perfect set up >.>

May 14, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:

Its all coming together perfectly. We caught him at his own game this time. Lynch logic to save the town!

(to be fair.... that was total luck that I guessed he was scum that game. I didn't even scum read him at the time :'3)
Hey I actually did pretty good identifying scum in Stray Dog Mafia (I'm going for dune carryover).
Lynch the townie lynched to save town? I'm guessing this us the impenetrable logic you were talking about?

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I don't agree with this you're not a martyr. You're the bomb Rosie, I need my fluff dosage (now) and some reads (later this phase).

May 14, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
I had started to think something similar but I doubt he goes right after the role that he would desire from the gate. Also in the scenario that Shinichi is on her lynch train he runs the risk of being her vengeful kill and not being around to gain the ability.

I'm town and I'm not scared of her role either. Now we need to prove it to each other. I see what you're saying about mafia potentially slipping (if Rosie is town) since they likely wouldn't want to take the chance of being her kill target?

May 14, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Hey I actually did pretty good identifying scum in Stray Dog Mafia (I'm going for dune carryover).
Lynch the townie lynched to save town? I'm guessing this us the impenetrable logic you were talking about?
Of course! As the old saying goes "Cull the herd to save the the calf" and all that jazz
logic340 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I don't agree with this you're not a martyr. You're the bomb Rosie, I need my fluff dosage (now) and some reads (later this phase).
Ah but you can get two death for the price of one for me! Isn't info better than fluff?

May 14, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell where you at bro? I can't tunnel you if you hide from me.

May 14, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Sure, but it is what I am implying. Town only wins when I die early. And even then it doesn't always work :c

Lol too bad I had to choose before the game starts or I could have the perfect set up >.>

wait u choose ur target at the start of the game that doesnt make sense lol

town hasnt won in like 6 games XD

May 14, 2017 1:50 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I'm town and I'm not scared of her role either. Now we need to prove it to each other. I see what you're saying about mafia potentially slipping (if Rosie is town) since they likely wouldn't want to take the chance of being her kill target?

Pretty much its not something scum would wanna risk

May 14, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I know because they were all games where I died badly, or not at all. The only game I had a good death in was Final Fantasy. Best death, still salty.

No.. have you read my role bro? lol

May 14, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Of course! As the old saying goes "Cull the herd to save the the calf" and all that jazz
logic340 said:

Ah but you can get two death for the price of one for me! Isn't info better than fluff?
That all depends on how my read on you progresses. If you're town I'm not down with town sacrificing themselves (see Stay Dogs dead chat) plus we run the risk of losing two town (though you could hit mafia if they're on your train).
If you're scum we'll have to sacrifice a townie to lynch you eventually.

May 14, 2017 1:53 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Not to mentioning, knowing me, I would probably use RNG to kill whoever was on my train, unless I got a really good scum read on someone, which is super unlikely this early in the game.

May 14, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
That all depends on how my read on you progresses. If you're town I'm not down with town sacrificing themselves (see Stay Dogs dead chat) plus we run the risk of losing two town (though you could hit mafia if they're on your train).
If you're scum we'll have to sacrifice a townie to lynch you eventually.
This early on though, we can risk losing a couple of townies. I'd say I lose my usefulness by either day 4 or 5, depending on if I chose odd or even.

You have way less to lose lynching me early than if you wait until way later. Trying to use my power to get scum isn't going to work.

Or you could lose a lot if RNG picks you for lynch. :o I didn't think about that lol.

May 14, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not to mentioning, knowing me, I would probably use RNG to kill whoever was on my train, unless I got a really good scum read on someone, which is super unlikely this early in the game.
you and this RNG...lol. Still it doesn't tell me about your alignment in this situation though.

May 14, 2017 2:09 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
you and this RNG...lol. Still it doesn't tell me about your alignment in this situation though.
I am an enigma. I am unknowable. I am the dark.

May 14, 2017 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I know because they were all games where I died badly, or not at all. The only game I had a good death in was Final Fantasy. Best death, still salty.

No.. have you read my role bro? lol

oh i get what ya mean, ur saying u had to choose ur role before the game started so ruins the surprise.

Ur death alone had nothing to do with losing it was 1 bad step but that alone did not force the outcome of a town lose

May 14, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I just realized for people who got selected closer to the end, they could still lie about the order of roles. For example, since Ruu claims to have gotten her last choice, she could lie about the order of all the other roles.
Anyone one could lie. It may or may not be something we can exploit and use in towns favor? It could also lead to nothing but anything is worth a try I guess?

May 14, 2017 2:40 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

rather u not rng in general lol, as a town aligned bomb u should put some serious thought into ur kill something i feel like vigilantes lack in doing.

May 14, 2017 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

rather u not rng in general lol, as a town aligned bomb u should put some serious thought into ur kill something i feel like vigilantes lack in doing.
I am serious though, serious about using Rng. If I don't have any hard scum reads, the outcome is still the same lol

May 14, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I agree with both of you. I know Rosie if she is town the RNG will be her thing unless she's sold on someone being scum, it's just how she does things. That being said I do hope she thinks about it before resigning herself to RNG if she does find herself in said situation. If she is scum then RNG on sacrificial town is pretty good for us?

May 14, 2017 3:01 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
it was my second choice so I'm quite happy. Thank you for the kind words. I hope to use it to its fullest potential.
Interesting second choice. Do you think it has a lot of "potential"?

yurkin said:
vote: wyndz

Thought i'll vote for the one who got the occult egg as rvs, and here is it. ;3

Now going to sleep.
Good night y'll...
I agree. The occult egg is a good role to pressure early in the game.

Vote: WyNdZ
Did you get the role that you want?
Where did you place it on the list and why?
Who is the confirmed town?

RE1031 said:
Theoretically if we were to reveal our lists, we should be able to force everyone to tell the truth or otherwise face discrepancy and narrow down who's lying, but might not be worth or even allowed...
Meh, I don't think it's really worth the hazzle to be honest. Why would the mafia even lie about their list when it's much easier to just talk your way out of it. In other words, the mafia wouldn't feel pressured by that kind of "massclaim".
And also, I think we will get pretty much the same information by just asking people "Did you get the role you want and why did you place it there on your list?"

But if people wanna do it that way anyways, I of course don't mind sharing my list.
May 14, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
Interesting second choice. Do you think it has a lot of "potential"?
Mason was one of my favorite roles as I like talking through things with others and I felt it was close to that role. I do think it has some potential to help me figure people out this game. I've seen it used in the hands of town (Suzune) and scum (Jackrito). I am hoping that I will be able to identify townies invite them to my club and work with them to ensnare the mafia.

May 14, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
Below is my own personal quickly-made list of roles that I initially find the most townish and scummy. I will not give away my reasoning yet, but I encourage others to make a similar list ^^
I think it's a good place to start your analysis on other people.

Townish roles:
1. Camouflaged Egg (Watcher)
2. Fullmetal Egg (Jailer)
3. Golden Egg (Lightning Rod)
9. Spooky Egg (Amnesiac)

Scummy roles:
4. Explosive Egg (Bomb)
5. Occult Egg (Peeker)
7. Sparkling Egg (Reloader)
8. Royal Egg (Doublevoter)

Neutral roles:
6. Duckling Egg (Neighborizer)
10. Decorative Egg (Artist)
11. Oeuf Suprême (Chef)
12. Green Egg & Ham (Egg Thrower)
May 14, 2017 3:15 PM

Dec 2012
@logic340 You do know that you can only use your ability on 1 player, right?

Going to bed, c'ya sometime tomorrow when I have time.
May 14, 2017 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
Below is my own personal quickly-made list of roles that I initially find the most townish and scummy. I will not give away my reasoning yet, but I encourage others to make a similar list ^^

Townish roles:
9. Spooky Egg (Amnesiac)

Scummy roles:
4. Explosive Egg (Bomb)
5. Occult Egg (Peeker)

Neutral roles:
11. Oeuf Suprême (Chef)

Reasoning can go a lot of ways. I think I understand some of yours others not so much,
Townish roles:
11. Oeuf Suprême (Chef)

Scummy roles:
4. Explosive Egg (Bomb)
5. Occult Egg (Peeker)

Neutral roles (could go both ways):
9. Spooky Egg (Amnesiac)

May 14, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
@logic340 You do know that you can only use your ability on 1 player, right?

Going to bed, c'ya sometime tomorrow when I have time.
Yes I read the role. It's 1-shot unless I get a reload from yurkin.

May 14, 2017 3:29 PM

May 2015
@Zymf why do you think Amnesiac is a townish role? Just curious...

Some stuff that caught my attention:

- Rosie won't get NK'd if she is town.
- Zymf voted for a person that already had two votes. And I like it (weird I know because I usually think of this as scummy but I learned from experience that it is not )
- logic is being logic but I know I need to be careful to avoid getting pocket by him >_>
- Scum wouldn't lead a Rosie lynch but again Rosie could be scum xD

nothing more to say for now...
May 14, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@Zymf why do you think Amnesiac is a townish role? Just curious...

Some stuff that caught my attention:

- Rosie won't get NK'd if she is town.
- Zymf voted for a person that already had two votes. And I like it (weird I know because I usually think of this as scummy but I learned from experience that it is not )
- logic is being logic but I know I need to be careful to avoid getting pocket by him >_>
- Scum wouldn't lead a Rosie lynch but again Rosie could be scum xD

nothing more to say for now...

Regardless of her alignment I don't see Rosie being Night Killed
You and 3 votes on a train....what do you think it means for his alignment?
What does logic being logic even mean? Got my eye on you too babe >_>
Scum could for various reasons (if she is town) but I agree it seems unlikely at this point.

What are your thoughts on Shinichi so far? He's posted quite a bit.

May 14, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2016
Catching up.
May 14, 2017 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Zymf said:

Townish roles:
9. Spooky Egg (Amnesiac)

Scummy roles:
4. Explosive Egg (Bomb)
5. Occult Egg (Peeker)

Neutral roles:
11. Oeuf Suprême (Chef)

Reasoning can go a lot of ways. I think I understand some of yours others not so much,
Townish roles:
11. Oeuf Suprême (Chef)

Scummy roles:
4. Explosive Egg (Bomb)
5. Occult Egg (Peeker)

Neutral roles (could go both ways):
9. Spooky Egg (Amnesiac)

I am scum no matter what? What if I picked it because Kira is my second favorite jojo villain?

May 14, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:
vote:rosie

feel like ur role and character are a good start for pressure.

A couple of questions, here:

1. How on earth is Rosie's role a good start for pressure?
2. Doesn't stating that your vote is for pressure.. remove the fact that it is a pressure vote?

I'm confused as to what you're trying to accomplish here.

Shinichi said:

I know her role, i just wanna see how she reacts to the pressure being the role she is thats all.
Don't answer this before Rosie responds, but I want to hear how her response gives you any insight on her alignment.

Rosie said:

anyways

Vote:Grapefruit21

One day I'll get him >:3c
Why are you voting for someone who is not in the game?

I am kind of nervous about the people asking Wyndz about who the confirmed townie is. In my mind, the best way to use that sort of role (one random cop check on a townie) is to reveal who it is when that townie gets pressured or is run up, so that we can use that information to catch overeager scum on the wagon. RE and Zymf trying to fish that information out of Wyndz even before they've posted feels like an attempt to figure out who a confirmed townie is so that they don't have to pressure them, and it doesn't sit well with me.

Vote RE1031

Hi.

1. Why do you want to fish the confirmed townie information out of Wyndz, even before they have even posted?

2. All of your posts are about mechanics so far. When can I expect you to get down and dirty with behavioral analysis?
May 14, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2010
Why are you scum no matter what? This is my interpretation of who would want what roles not where they ended up. What is your interpretation? Which roles do you think town and scum would be shooting for?

May 14, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2016
Also - due to the nature of this setup, I recognize that mechanics discussion can be somewhat useful, but can we please refrain from it at least for the first Day or so? Mechanics optimization is such an easy topic for scum to discuss because it's purely logical and rational, which is something scum can fake quite easily. I don't want to spend the entire Day bogged down in mechanics optimization and have a bunch of posts that talk about the mechanics but nothing that actually helps us find the bad guys.

May 14, 2017 4:32 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
Why is it not? I am curious to hear your reasoning.

Three people voted for Wyndz. Do you think there could be scum between any of them?
May 14, 2017 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I am serious though, serious about using Rng. If I don't have any hard scum reads, the outcome is still the same lol

its not the same because there is more town aligned options than scum aligned options XD.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.