Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2017 10:19 AM

Oct 2014
Why did he die?
I voted for myself specifically not to let grrr die.(i'm VT, honestly)
I won't miss him though

Dec 2013
ya im gonna take a break too this game is confusing me right now

but atleast the miller claim is gone

Jan 2010
If some of the more experienced players could help me understand some of the possible bastard mechanics at work here are it would be appreciated. I'm almost tempted to think the scum is among the inactives like Rinto said and we have just been here beating each other up all this time.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 18, 2017 10:20 AM

Oct 2014
Seriously people took the bait with grrr's claim?
He always lies about his meta lol

Mar 18, 2017 10:22 AM

Aug 2012
Ok hey o/ just quick post to tell confirm that I rep in and not dead. Haha
Will probably post thoughts when Day phase starts unless I found stuff that needs to be highlighted urgently.

Goodnight zzz

Mar 18, 2017 10:28 AM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Rinto-kun said:
The important question is, scum or mafia?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN???
IS IT HAPPY OR JOYFUL?

Ok calm down....

Kindly explain what your respond is supposed to imply please.

There is a difference between acting scummy e.g. doing bad things and ruining the game and acting like mafia - to carefully observe and manipulate everyone.
I'm acting scummy, not acting like mafia.

Mar 18, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2014
Now we're at MYLO.
Does anyone want to vote for aa-dono and in the end blame me on the outcome? I don't mind.

Mar 18, 2017 10:34 AM

Dec 2016
@logic340 for the inactives to have the numbers for 4 scum (operating assumption as that gives standard ratio) and it not include Rinto it had to be Conq, dono, grrr, and Krista??? There isn't even a 4th inactive if you take Rinto out. And with grr being town and Rinto probably being town for that my PoE is shot to hell. Still think you're scum but it's hard to make a team of four now.

Edit: Had Krista as that as she is roughly the next lowest poster. I do not think she's scum at all.
Mar 18, 2017 10:41 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 for the inactives to have the numbers for 4 scum (operating assumption as that gives standard ratio) and it not include Rinto it had to be Conq, dono, grrr, and Krista??? There isn't even a 4th inactive if you take Rinto out. And with grr being town and Rinto probably being town for that my PoE is shot to hell. Still think you're scum but it's hard to make a team of four now.

Edit: Had Krista as that as she is roughly the next lowest poster. I do not think she's scum at all.
Obviously my PoE is shot to shit too. Not sure what to make of EoD and the inactives ino are 2 (Kaitou and TheConquerer). Rinto is passive but has still been more active than what I would consider lurking on the game. Now I have to try to Reconcile all these events:
-grrr being lynched when Rinto lead the vote
-Rinto's self vote. I don't even know how to resolve this.
-(Though I am thankful) Shinichi's switch to grrr and your attempted late switch (more inconsistencies)
-Rosie claiming Even Day Double Voter and it seeming to possibly be Odd day double voter. Is this something she didn't know or did she manipulate us?

edit: added word
logic340Mar 18, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 18, 2017 10:52 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

-Rosie claiming Even Day Double Voter and it seeming to possibly be Odd day double voter. Is this something she knew or did she manipulate us?
You know, reading this, makes me think I should have realized that it was a possibility that the day was lied about, I was just certain that the actual voting thing would have been the lie.

That being said, I voted with my heart and got it wrong. I am still more shocked about my possible voting abilithy.

Mar 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Aug 2013
My my pm says"Seems to work only on even days"

Maybe I just have a vote that is randomly doubled?

Mar 18, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

lol this would have been useful information earler but atleast now we know

Mar 18, 2017 1:41 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

lol this would have been useful information earler but atleast now we know
I didn't realize that until now, because people ruined my test on D2

Mar 19, 2017 4:25 AM

Dec 2016
So here's my operating world view right now:

Town block:Shin, Lamby, CorPur, Rosie, Krista, and Rinto (because that screamed town being tired of hearing people bad mouth their play).

PoE: Dono, logic, Conq.

So that means I'm wrong on someone in my town block. Time to reread Rosie, Krista, and Rinto.
Mar 19, 2017 5:59 AM

May 2014
Well finally got some time to check back here,
is lamb mad cop? I haven't seen the post where he claimed but people have been mentioning it. If so he could be kinda useful, or really unfortunate.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 19, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Only way I move off logic is onto Rinto. With two town cops I kind of completely buy a miller and grr wouldn't have known that at the time

Grapefruit21 said:
[b]vote grr[b/]

I know your vote isn't in to count. But that isn't the point. Despite Grrr somehow being lynched not Rinto, despite you not officially voting for Grrr, you fact remains that you tried to quickhammer Grrr.

Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I swear if grr comes town, I'll remember you trying to quickhammer him too

You can all you want but anything was better than that Rinto self hammer. I saw it and reacted no time to think

Let me get this straight, you trust his claim. You scum-read Rinto. At the last second when Rinto voted himself to solidify his lynch, you panicked and voted Grrr. This not only lynches your town-read, but let your scum read live. Honestly, walk me through it.
Mar 19, 2017 6:26 AM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
Well finally got some time to check back here,
is lamb mad cop? I haven't seen the post where he claimed but people have been mentioning it. If so he could be kinda useful, or really unfortunate.

Lam-B is either insane or paranoid. Also, dude... I stood up for you so people won't lynch you in hopes you will contribute and help scum hunt. Please do instead of being in a constant "catch-up" phase, you've been this way for like 3(?) phases now. If you don't contribute, I can't help you and I honestly don't want to waste a lynch on someone I'm not 100% sure is scum.
Mar 19, 2017 7:22 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Ruu said:
@aa-dono has replace Kaitou please be nice to her ~

Also sorry for the mistake in the vc I got lost xD I'll correct it now.

It's chill. When Shad said host is drunk, I envisioned your avatar being you and being drunk in a very cute way. I'm like awww...

Also, hi @aa-dono. I really hope THAT WE DON'T LYNCH HER WHEN SHE JUST JOINED (looking at all of you on Kaitou's train). Read up and tell us what you think when you're ready. No rush.
Erk, have you always been this kind?

Mar 19, 2017 7:24 AM

Aug 2012
umm.. I unfortunately have not caught up with everything yet. Can anyone be kind enough to give me a summary?
[Or just give me which page I need to focus at] ><

Mar 19, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

It's chill. When Shad said host is drunk, I envisioned your avatar being you and being drunk in a very cute way. I'm like awww...

Also, hi @aa-dono. I really hope THAT WE DON'T LYNCH HER WHEN SHE JUST JOINED (looking at all of you on Kaitou's train). Read up and tell us what you think when you're ready. No rush.
Erk, have you always been this kind?

I'm not the same guy from 2 years ago. I'm a changed man now...
Mar 19, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
umm.. I unfortunately have not caught up with everything yet. Can anyone be kind enough to give me a summary?

My POV summary
Day 1:
Real mess. Kit (cop) got lynched for no good reason. Logic, Grrr, Claire and LamB was on her train and honestly it was the dumbest train ever. Krista claimed vig, grrr claimed miller
Day 2: Claire went full kamikaze mode and claimed vengeful. I was vengeful so I knew she was lying and started a train against her (train was before she claimed). She turned out to be VT. So basically she made my role useless to get a reaction out of a few on her train. Suzu claimed, she had a heated debate with grape regarding Grrr's claim. Grape looked scummy cos of his constant tunneling
Day 3: Shit storm happened yesterday, basically everyone claimed. Rinto acted super scummy throughout the day but people started to quickhammer grrr for no reason near the end of the day. I'm currently looking at people on Grrr's train. Also, for some reason, grrr got lynched even though Rinto got more votes. Either someone on grrr train has double vote or Rinto has ability to survive lynches.
Mar 19, 2017 8:05 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

My POV summary
Day 1:
Real mess. Kit (cop) got lynched for no good reason. Logic, Grrr, Claire and LamB was on her train and honestly it was the dumbest train ever. Krista claimed vig, grrr claimed miller
Day 2: Claire went full kamikaze mode and claimed vengeful. I was vengeful so I knew she was lying and started a train against her (train was before she claimed). She turned out to be VT. So basically she made my role useless to get a reaction out of a few on her train. Suzu claimed, she had a heated debate with grape regarding Grrr's claim. Grape looked scummy cos of his constant tunneling
Day 3: Shit storm happened yesterday, basically everyone claimed. Rinto acted super scummy throughout the day but people started to quickhammer grrr for no reason near the end of the day. I'm currently looking at people on Grrr's train. Also, for some reason, grrr got lynched even though Rinto got more votes. Either someone on grrr train has double vote or Rinto has ability to survive lynches.
A lynch on cop? Did she claim early or last minute?
-----
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.. did anyone make a list of role claims? and which page?
Yes, I'm being lazy. Pleassseeee, pretty pretty please~

Mar 19, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

My POV summary
Day 1:
-----

She didn't claim at all. Honestly didn't expect the train to pull through, as I said, it was a dumb train and shouldn't have existed in the first place. Kit didn't expect that people would stick with their votes.

Also:
Confirmed:
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbor
Sonata - Vanilla
grrr - Vanilla

Claims
Krista - Vig
Shinichi - Vanilla

Grapefruit - Vanilla
Oyssumi_Rosie - Double Voter
Lam-B - Cop/Roleblocker
Rinto - Vanilla
TheConquerer - unknown
Logic - Vanilla
CorruptedPurity - Vengeful
aa-dono - unknown

Those in green are basically cfm town... Or at the very least 99% cfm town.
Mar 19, 2017 8:15 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
-----

She didn't claim at all. Honestly didn't expect the train to pull through, as I said, it was a dumb train and shouldn't have existed in the first place. Kit didn't expect that people would stick with their votes.

Also:
Confirmed:
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbor
Sonata - Vanilla
grrr - Vanilla

Claims
Krista - Vig
Shinichi - Vanilla

Grapefruit - Vanilla
Lam-B - Cop/Roleblocker
Rinto - Vanilla
TheConquerer - unknown
Logic - Vanilla
aa-dono - unknown

How can Lam-B be both cop or roleblocker and 99% confirmed town?

Did anyone get vig?

Mar 19, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2014
Lam-B is most likely insane cop. Sorry to point that out. Insane or paranoid. His claim was really well proven, he explained everything well. Idk, later someone will link you to Lam-B's claim and you can see for yourself.

Sonata got vig'd by Krista. Weird thing though, Krista said she was roleblocked but the shot still went through. However, there are reasons to townread Krista if you backread.
Mar 19, 2017 8:22 AM

Aug 2012
Rephrase: Lamb claimed cop/roleblocker and still 99% town even when Kit flipped cop?

Edit: since if not too many post - @CorruptedPurity Thanks. I'll try to backread properly~ Zzzzz

Mar 19, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2014
@aa-dono
Read from here onwards
Mar 19, 2017 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
Also talk to me about what you feel about the current game. I need to get a read on you. It also helps calm me down that someone new talks to me. After yesterday's fiesta with Grrr I got so freaking mad, I found it difficult to talk to anyone. I pleaded for them to get off Grrr's train but everyone decided to quickhammer in at the last 10 mins.

Edit: I know its around 11:40pm for you, it is for me too, but any little contribution helps. :D
Mar 19, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono and @TheConquerer no lurking this phase. We are at critical juncture and we really need everyone's participation.

aa-dono said:
Ok hey o/ just quick post to tell confirm that I rep in and not dead. Haha
Will probably post thoughts when Day phase starts unless I found stuff that needs to be highlighted urgently.

Goodnight zzz
welcome and good luck I'll drop you a summary later.

Grapefruit21 said:
Ohh hey look logic isn't angry or flustered or attacking rinti. Because he's scum
someone sure send to have an agenda to push.

Grapefruit21 said:
So here's my operating world view right now:

Town block:Shin, Lamby, CorPur, Rosie, Krista, and Rinto (because that screamed town being tired of hearing people bad mouth their play).

PoE: Dono, logic, Conq.

So that means I'm wrong on someone in my town block. Time to reread Rosie, Krista, and Rinto.
I see....seems I'm going to be fighting this mislynch for a third day now. With this PoE you seem to be of the option I'm some type of mafia mastermind...Lol. You were so certain I was scum for my read on Krista now you to reread him? What is really going on with you this game brother grape?

I find it interesting that I'm your to suspect once again as you ended up voting with me in grrr after telling me you wouldn't be moving of me. Your actions EoD leave a bad taste in my mouth considering:
-You said you'd be willing to compromise vote grrr
-Then when I ask you say you believe due believe the Miller claim and won't vote there
-you vote Rinto (a strong town read of yours) as a compromise with Purity
-Switch back to me as soon as Shinichi votes me
-you essentially take the position of you trust grrr more than me and Rinto yet you tried to hammer the grrr lynch for wanting to save Rinto? Who you were just willing to vote (and did before moving it).

So you were on me Puerto hard about what you called inconsistent play, what was consistent about you're in the last 30 minutes of the phase? You're bout voting grrr because you believe there it's a Miller then attempt tip drop the hammer please explain this to me?
logic340Mar 19, 2017 8:45 AM

Mar 19, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2014
Hey logic. Your opinion on the shinichi and grapefruit quickhammer on grrr?

Also, I wanna hear any theories you have on why grrr was lynched instead of rinto. I have a few of my own, I think they should be the same, but I wanna hear them anyways.

Edit: My hand types differently from what my mind thinks. Kappa
Mar 19, 2017 8:59 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@aa-dono and @TheConquerer no lurking this phase. We are at critical juncture and we really need everyone's participation.
Yep, seems like I;m already in someone's POE :/

CorruptedPurity said:
Also talk to me about what you feel about the current game. I need to get a read on you. It also helps calm me down that someone new talks to me. After yesterday's fiesta with Grrr I got so freaking mad, I found it difficult to talk to anyone. I pleaded for them to get off Grrr's train but everyone decided to quickhammer in at the last 10 mins.

Edit: I know its around 11:40pm for you, it is for me too, but any little contribution helps. :D
Yerr... I got something to do atm, so I'll be back in an hour or two. But I'll definitely share my thoughts before sleep.
Probably will not be here after that but I'll be around during phase change day 4.

Mar 19, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:

Also, I wanna hear any theories you have on why grrr was lynched instead of rinto. I have a few of my own, I think they should be the same, but I wanna hear them anyways.

I'm a little miffed and puzzled due to how things went down. The two people who suspected me the most suddenly vote along side me? And to top it all off I am still scum to Grapefruit we'll see what Shinichi has to say but if they both come at me after this I will be really suspicious considering they both jumped (tried to jump) on grrr at the last second. It almost feels like Grape was following Shinichi's vote there at the end of the daty. As he moved from Rinto to me when Shinichi voted me and then moves to grrr at the same time as Shinichi as well.

Grapefruit - I'm not liking how he moved there due to how he postured himself before hand. He really made it seem he would not be voting there and would rather Vote Rinto only to try and "save" Rinto in the end. I find the events hard to follow and understand.
Shinichi - I have had a strong town read on him but I don't know what to think after scum reading me only to jump on the same train as me.

As for how Rinto is still alive. First though is Rosie either lied or didn't fully understand her role. I find it hard to believe she lied to us like that and considering the EoD unless her, shinichi, and grapefruit are a team I don't see the benefit in her lying about it. I see you said something about Rinto possibly having an ability that keeps him from being killed what would that be and why would it go to grrr instead. My best idea is that Rosie is actually an Even Day Double Voter and her vote on grrr made the vote tie. The RNG landed on grrr and here we stand.

Mar 19, 2017 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
idk what was wrong with the quick hammer it got rid of the miller claim, honestly conq could be scum but either way the grrr lynch wuld have went through.

Mar 19, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2013
ill focus u again logic cause like i said one of the vt claims is scummy, my vote doesnt change the fact that im town i just was getting tired of the miller claim lieing around.

Mar 19, 2017 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

what theroes lol idk bout other peoples votes but i wanted the miller claim gone, and logic was leading that train on grrr yet the people who hammers are more supicious?

Mar 19, 2017 9:12 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

i rather u not let your emotions dictate wois scum honestly the last tie u got upset u were scum but i doubt it in this game.

Mar 19, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
-----

Also:
Confirmed:
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbor
Sonata - Vanilla
grrr - Vanilla

Claims
Krista - Vig
Shinichi - Vanilla

Grapefruit - Vanilla
Lam-B - Cop/Roleblocker
Rinto - Vanilla
TheConquerer - unknown
Logic - Vanilla
aa-dono - unknown

still want conq and donoto claim butim sure they will just be vt's >_>

Mar 19, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

what theroes lol idk bout other peoples votes but i wanted the miller claim gone, and logic was leading that train on grrr yet the people who hammers are more supicious?

You do realize that simply wanting the miller claim gone put us in a MYLO situation now right? We can't just lynch people because "we want the miller claim gone". Maybe on D1 it would be fine, but this deep in, I really don't think it's the right call. Also, if you really wanted him gone, why wait for last 10 mins to do so. Before that, your vote on Logic and Grape both made equal amounts of sense, why change it?

Secondly, I'm harping on you two because you're the reason that the train took off. Logic started it sure, but you two didn't have to hop in at the last second.

Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

i rather u not let your emotions dictate wois scum honestly the last tie u got upset u were scum but i doubt it in this game.

Better for me to get upset now while it's still night and vent it out and calm down, come in tomorrow with a clear head then to keep it boiled up and let it control me to mislynch one of you tomorrow. I'm trying to play unbiasly but for now, I'm hoping that talking to someone outside you logic and grape all the time would help calm me down. Just give me time. You know me, I'm not the type to cast a vote without properly thinking it through first and providing evidence.
Mar 19, 2017 9:22 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Also:
Confirmed:
Kit - Cop
Gwendolly - Doctor
Claire - Vanilla
Suzune - Neighbor
Sonata - Vanilla
grrr - Vanilla

Claims
Krista - Vig
Shinichi - Vanilla

Grapefruit - Vanilla
Lam-B - Cop/Roleblocker
Rinto - Vanilla
TheConquerer - unknown
Logic - Vanilla
aa-dono - unknown

still want conq and donoto claim butim sure they will just be vt's >_>

Meh, let's test that
@aa-dono @TheConquerer Claim please!
Mar 19, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
ill focus u again logic cause like i said one of the vt claims is scummy, my vote doesnt change the fact that im town i just was getting tired of the miller claim lieing around.
So the guy who admittedly lied about being a PR but now claims vanilla then tried to jumped on grrr after saying he wouldn't vote that way in an attempt to save the other person he was willing to vote (Rinto) isn't scummy to you? How do you reconcile what Grapefruit did there with what he said he would do leading up to it?

Mar 19, 2017 9:30 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
So the guy who admittedly lied about being a PR but now claims vanilla then tried to jumped on grrr after saying he wouldn't vote that way in an attempt to save the other person he was willing to vote (Rinto) isn't scummy to you? How do you reconcile what Grapefruit did there with what he said he would do leading up to it?

there 3 scum ihope because 4 is just stupid. but ya you have a point rinto is hands down the scummiet player here right now.

@corruptedpurity forgive me for making a mistake atleast jeez the miller is gone and now we can just lynch rinto and start from there.

Mar 19, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

grrr lied too dont forget so did claire

Mar 19, 2017 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
Still really leaning towards there being no mafia this game =w=

Mar 19, 2017 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

no lol

Mar 19, 2017 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

no lol
Its a bastard game lol

Mar 19, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

there 3 scum ihope because 4 is just stupid. but ya you have a point rinto is hands down the scummiet player here right now.

@corruptedpurity forgive me for making a mistake atleast jeez the miller is gone and now we can just lynch rinto and start from there.
I was actually talking about Grapefruit....Rinto didn't fake a PR to my knowledge he claimed Vanilla like 3 times. That being said doesn't mean it's true and I have yet to really figure out what that vote on himself was supposed to accomplish?

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

grrr lied too dont forget so did claire
Yes I was just thinking about how all the lies and Krista waiting on their shot has hampered us to this point. Well we cannot dwell on that just got to make the most of it.

Mar 19, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
That would be some really bastard shit...I wouldn't be happy...I think I'd feel like a dog chasing it's own tail.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no lol
Its a bastard game lol
Never heard of that type of bastard mechanic before...lol.

Mar 19, 2017 10:00 AM

Oct 2015

As the prison guards were wasted last night as it was a festive holiday last night, and they thought that they wont be any killing made by the prisoners. Oh how wrong the guards were, as someone again was killed during the night. The guards couldn't stopped the killer as they were fairly drunk for the night.

Sadly Ethan was the casualty for the night, as he was doing what he likes doing in the prison with an unknown figure, he was mysteriously murdered. Knife slashes on his back stating "You will never eat...again"

Lam-B is killed He is...

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 19, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2014
I'm just gonna claim, I'm a doctor but apperantly theres a 25% chance kill who I protect. Since I thought maybe I'd die tommorow lynch I'd try my ability out on Logic. All I can say is I'm crossing my fingers I didn't kill them by accident...
I didn't use it on lamby cause I figured if his role didn't work mafia wouldnt target him.

Also chose logic since if on the wayside grape is right on his suspicions at least we can get a mafia kill. Honestly this role is such a nightmare to hold.

edit; urgh damnit
I've been here way too long...
Mar 19, 2017 10:01 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:

Yeah since I promisedd ~~~
My only suspicion right now is on lamb.

1. I don't buy that cop claim.
2. Not sure what I think of his roleblock claim though. It's kinda' suspicious that he didn't claim roleblocker.

I think he's mafia rber and the whole cop result were faked :/

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.