[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2017 2:23 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

The way I see it, only way to make a scum show himself is by pressuring them. Making them talk more would definitely come in handy yet I'm just not able to do that because it takes a bit of time and engagement.
Never mind that, I'm thinking actively about the game state, just not voicing it.
And what makes you think I'm not an over-confident town player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not voicing your thoughts helps no one what happens if you die tonight, all that is lost. The first part does not look good on you either since it seems you want to avoid thread. Also on your other posts sharing your thoughts means giving more then vague answers and statements,

if you are so aware as well tell me all the claims so far, and tell me your thoughts on Togs

I just know scum is either too smart or too dumb to kill me. With that method I've survived until D4 every time. Almost never got night-killed if memory serves right.
Off the top of my hat, Kit=wolfie vig, Ruu claims roleblocker(i'm not sure what to make of it...), me, and denja says he is wolf, though I've got no idea what it means, maybe the wolf characters that seem to take part in the game.

Feb 8, 2017 2:47 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Not voicing your thoughts helps no one what happens if you die tonight, all that is lost. The first part does not look good on you either since it seems you want to avoid thread. Also on your other posts sharing your thoughts means giving more then vague answers and statements,

if you are so aware as well tell me all the claims so far, and tell me your thoughts on Togs

I just know scum is either too smart or too dumb to kill me. With that method I've survived until D4 every time. Almost never got night-killed if memory serves right.
Off the top of my hat, Kit=wolfie vig, Ruu claims roleblocker(i'm not sure what to make of it...), me, and denja says he is wolf, though I've got no idea what it means, maybe the wolf characters that seem to take part in the game.

Define wolfie vig
Feb 8, 2017 3:16 AM

Jan 2010
@DarthInvader you still haven't answered our questions about your character name. We've answered your questions now it's time for you to answer ours.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 8, 2017 3:25 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

Define wolfie vig
Vig with wolf character from the game? Not sure about his flavor

Feb 8, 2017 3:28 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Define wolfie vig
Kit shared her flavor. It is a big outset of the reason people believe her claim. I'll tell you this much the character is not a wolf.
logic340Feb 8, 2017 3:35 AM

Feb 8, 2017 3:47 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Kit shared her flavor. It is a big outset of the reason people believe her claim. I'll tell you this much the character is not a wolf.

Okay, I confess I haven't read the last 3 pages 22-24 >.<

Feb 8, 2017 3:50 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

You may want to confess a bit more that reveal happened before that.
Feb 8, 2017 3:59 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

You may want to confess a bit more that reveal happened before that.

Okay, also the beginning of d1 and d2, but her flavor is Ardyn Izunia.
Still doesn't change my view on her as town...

Feb 8, 2017 4:04 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
@Kit we have opposing votes on wen let's look over this post and discuss why we feel the way we do.

if this is a mafia plan he set things up well for himself I can follow his reasoning and I honestly say I felt the same as he did about the post from you he said was yuck. There is a clear progression to his EoD1 and he even announced beforehand he'd be voting Bunny to avoid a tie (which he followed through on). His question about Denja after the flip seems fair imo (though could be seen as doubt casting). Maybe I'm biased but we mind needed again on the Ruu claim as well. I'm not finding any inconsistencies here and I do see game solving intent in his questioning.
Well at least you aren't meta reading. Could be a case of scum acting like town/being consistent on purpose. In the end he did vote bunny at the last minute, someone who is now confirmed town, rather than voting ruu (up in the air her alignment) or pushing on togs. Actually the push against togs looks completely for show like "ok i am voting togs as is customary." It's hard reading your post summary of him because so many posts are fluff or insignificant regarding the game state... I'm not even sure he really has scum reads? His behavior kind of reminds me of how Togs acted tonight, and Wen was pretty defensive toward me when I was the only one speaking against him at all (ok, and denja joined too). I don't mind that he said "yuck" about my post but it feels like he was just picking random reasons to scum read someone with that.

I mean like. Asking questions that you agree should be asked, doesn't mean they're town, cause I think a lot of people do that even as scum (Jack comes to mind). I'd be more inclined to believe someone is town when for example they make their own analysis and then ask for opinions on their own analysis. And if that analysis doesn't look biased or like it's purposely leaving out other info.
The meta is like the cherry on top here. He isn't as defensive or rigid as he was as scum in Hirugashi, he's admittedly not as invested as town (noted by other players) which shows in the post count vs. Hirugashi where he was scum. He is a lot more lose and fluffy here compared to Hirugashi. He even did things like Vote Counts and Wall posts in his effort to blend in and look town. Basically your argument boils down to you feel he is the deep wolf and has fooled the ones who town read him.

What do wen and Togs acting like one another have to do with wen being scum? Are you saying they are scum buddies and we should lynch them both? The one point I will concede about him and Togs is the votes. He was kind of pioneering for a Togs lynch end of D1 and on D2 he chose to vote Ruu in stead of Togs. But even then his reasoning makes sense due to his earlier statements and actions. This is something I would expect from deepwolf @Crossbell or @Jackrito and I would like both of their opinions on this.

I feel like rather than give me reason he is scum you tried to deconstruct my post and use it to frame him as the mafia. I would like you to use the PbPa (or do your own) to tell what about his mindset actually makes him scum.

Rinto-kun said:
Crossbell said:
who is town

who is scum

If you're town, I really need you to be able to clear yourself, or else you're going to be a late game mislynch. You don't want that to happen, do you?

I told you ages ago my opinion on this matter. My views haven't changed, except for Jack gaining a bit of town-cred.
And I feel like everyone wants to hear something from me while there isn't much to say. I can confidently say I often read the thread so I'm aware of all the happenings around here, although I don't comment on them.

This reply could easily be avoided by scum-I because scum-I wouldn't want to drag attention to himself.
Since you told us "ages ago" refreshing our memories wouldn't be a bad thing then would it? We do want something from you since you don't have a claim to fall back on anymore and the flavor doesn't absolutely mean you are town if we are to believe Kit's claim. I am confident in your abilities as town but I fear your ability as scum. Therefore I need you to show me you are town and work with town logic in rooting out the scum.

Crossbell said:
There have been a /ton/ of things happening in the thread

Why do your views not change? Do you see nothing in the thread or in the game that would change them? What are your thoughts on Togs starting to speak up as well as Ruu claiming a character not in the game?

Why is Jack more townie? Cite posts please.
Posts like these make me question your alignment and remind me of Penta and Chinone's scum games more than your CCL. Why so forceful? You weren't this way with him or cookiecrusher in FT? What about letting things happen organically do you think you will get the answer you want because the way you pressured? Is there some super townie thing he could do suddenly that would get you off his back? I am curious as to why you're being so aggressive? You did something similar with me, telling me to ask you questions when I already have. I'm going to have to look but I do believe some have gone unanswered....I need to verify this. This is not a defense of Rinto but more a questioning of your motives. Sure to some you look town for this but I have to wonder if this is an effort to look town now since I haven't been sold on your or Gruffin.
Crossbell said:
I'm trying to engage with you because everything you post is easily fakeable if you are scum

What scum can't fake is trying to maintain an organic stream of "solving the game" posts

This is the basis of scumhunting; town doesn't know anything, while scum know the exact gamestate. Scum already know who all the town are, and town doesn't

It's very difficult to fake not knowing all the answers when you already have them over a long period of time

Your posts are giving room for wolves to blend in - you're making it difficult for townies like me to distinguish between people like you (if you're actually town) or wolves

Start looking at other people's mindsets - ask yourself "is X likely to come from one alignment over the other? Why?"

Point of the matter is, make this a town that scum have difficulty playing in - make this a town that is hostile to wolves

if you don't let them blend in, then the actual scum start becoming much more obvious, because in a highly active + engaged town, 90% of wolves can't play well enough to win the game
Reading this after writing what I did above makes me feel like this is fake....this could easily be you trying to blend in...scum sensor activated. You're moving to the scummier side of neutral...I hope you answered my earlier questions when I go look or you may be catching a vote her shortly.

CADAEMOS said:
Crossbell said:
There have been a /ton/ of things happening in the thread

Why do your views not change? Do you see nothing in the thread or in the game that would change them? What are your thoughts on Togs starting to speak up as well as Ruu claiming a character not in the game?

Why is Jack more townie? Cite posts please.
just as she says, its all fakeable sow...
But jack doesnt really talk does he?
I am going to need you to clarify what you mean by the first sentence. Are you agreeing with Crossbell and if so may I ask you to elaborate on why it is you feel that way? Also why do you say Jack doesn't seem to talk much? Have you not read the entire thread?

Kit said:
Crossbell said:
god I'm regressing back into the MU playstyle

I can't help myself
personally i don't mind/even see the difference/know what you're talking about so i say go ahead... (dunno why togs was on you about it)
Really you don't see a difference??? The one line answers, in all lowercase, no punctuation, and no where near as detailed. Are you telling me you see no difference between this Crossbell and FT Crossbell?

Feb 8, 2017 4:06 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Am I allowed to reveal character name? Also, what were Ruu's claim? (Sorry there are about 25 pages of thread to read)

Hmm Togs trying to be aggressive to try cover up for something? Hmm, something is fishy. Are their sheriffs in the game that can know someone's role for certain or only investigator?

My question is same why is Jack more townie?
I need to know how much of the thread you have read to this point. I also need you to answer the questions you have been asked. Denja summarized things for you so please let us know if you can validate Ruu's claim or shed some light on it now that you're in her role.

Feb 8, 2017 4:20 AM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell Look how quickly I find something I asked you and you didn't answer. There is no way I will accept that you didn't see this post as it's the first one on it's page and it's pretty big.

Vote: Crossbell you are being super aggressive in trying to force others into action but your thoughts are hard to nail down outside of Togs being scum and me and Kit being town read by you. This strikes me as odd when you get on people like Rinto for not having more to give at this time. Not liking this MU play and I find it weird that Kit sees not difference in your style when it's very obvious. What are your thoughts on my wen analysis? What do you see from this game that tells you scum or town? and please answer the post below as well even though Ruu is replaced out I need to know why you are defending her since I didn't see town on page 8.

logic340 said:
@Crossbell these are all of Ruu's posts from page 8. Can you explain how these post read to you as town?

1. Catching up post - null
2. Response to Kit about Role PM seem like scum caught in Denja's trap, the reply to wen about Ruu knowing about day time abilities seems legit, not liking her reaction to Soren and the talk of sending host a PM since that is something we cannot confirm, defending herself since many have only seen her scum game, votes Rinto and gives reasons
#319 - Rinto's mains suspects are always weak so that shouldn't even be part of the read on him. "His post doesn't appear helpful" is something I have been having an issue with in games. We really don't know how helpful things are until we look back at them later. Also this post must have been helpful it was used in forming her read on him (??)
#321 - Fair question I would expect from a townie or scum trying to look town
#332 - I guess she feels he shouldn't have mentioned ToS since that conversation was done but how does this make him scum or town?
#335 - Questioning why he things her posts are fluffy when they have been
These reasons are extremely weak and while they could come from town they could just as easily come from the mafia going for the easy D1 lynch. I asked if this vote was for self preservation and Ruu answered no. This post doesn't scream town at all it confuses me and makes me feel she could be hiding something.
3. Tells us to ask -shad- knowing that the host cannot confirm that for us. Just why even say this? - feels scummy
4. Her description of Rinto sounds like pretty much every game Rinto is in - null to scum since it's making him look bad for what reason?
5. Asks Kit how she feels about Rinto - Town motive, continuing to scum hunt/mafia motive look like you are scumhunting. null
6. More defense over the role PM - still not sure how town doesn't look at the PM - scummy
7. Fluff meme - null could make this scummy but I wont, honestly probably town since she doesn't normally play this lose. Still this post in itself is not game related so....null
8. Still fumbling with the Role PM, still doesn't feel real, espially with the way my Role PM is laid out it just seems so unreal - scummy
9. Tells Soren to read the thread before voting her. - she was looking so scummy here this post is - null at best but scummy since Soren had commented on her Role PM fiasco before voting
10. Says she is an emotional player no matter her alignment - null
11. Says that scum and town are probably on her train, says she should look there at the people sheeping, never saw her look at her train. - scummy since there was no follow through, the post itself doesn't say scum or town to me.
12. another catchup post - null
13. Gives her view on Rosie to Soren, pretty non committal what I would call leaving an "escape hatch", has no scum reads though she scum read Rinto pretty good a few posts earlier, and makes a comment about how she doesn't like being in control (low key way of saying "I am Town"). Rinto caught her eye and Gruffin scum read is weak.

I saw a lot of floundering here but I can't say whether it's from town or scum. The wrong name on the claim doenst make me feel any better about page 8. I will have to look at page 17 later I took the time to do this in the middle of my wen ISO. I am seeing scum or null on most of these posts.

Feb 8, 2017 4:29 AM

Apr 2014
The MU style is beyond aggressive the whole idea of it is to create a toxic environment to make people feel pressure and slip, I'm normally against it but with the activity in this game off certain people. I feel a level of it is needed, I'm beyond frustrated in this game atm. This play style can lead to pockets though since people are more likely to trust an active.
Feb 8, 2017 4:30 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
if rinto is scum, just poe him late game i think
Your current actions seem to contradict this statement but I'm going to try and focus elsewhere for now.

DarthInvader said:
Oh I see. Hmm, lynched day 1? Tis a shame. Well I'm getting used to the character claim myself. This is a first MAL mafia game I'm playing however I've played ToS xD Usually townies tend to swing the ax on their own feet so I'm just not surprised. I'll try to prove but I think everyone should try to prove who they are. As for Ruu, maybe they just had enough with dumb townies who knows.
How are you going about trying to prove to us you are town? Do you see anything that says someone is town? What do you mean by saying Ruu had enough with dumb townies?
Soren said:
lynch a ruuuuuuuuuu

Really Soren? Like this is supposed to make me feel like OneVote-Man is town

Feb 8, 2017 4:35 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
The MU style is beyond aggressive the whole idea of it is to create a toxic environment to make people feel pressure and slip, I'm normally against it but with the activity in this game off certain people. I feel a level of it is needed, I'm beyond frustrated in this game atm. This play style can lead to pockets though since people are more likely to trust an active.
Well I've been pocketed nicely by Cross, Penta, and you. I don't see Rinto as the current issue, as cross said he will be in PoE late game anyways and the Ruu claim fiasco, which still hasn't been answered is a more pressing issue imo. Sollux needs sorting and I don't see Cross grilling him in the same fashion (though that could be due to how new he is). CASA and DarthInvader need to be questioned yet he is going hard at Rinto? It just seems manufactured. Most of us are already wary of Rinto and know he can't go back to his claim so why push like this in an effort to make him look bad if we can just PoE him later? It's sketchy...

Feb 8, 2017 4:42 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
Well I've been pocketed nicely by Cross, Penta, and you. I don't see Rinto as the current issue, as cross said he will be in PoE late game anyways and the Ruu claim fiasco, which still hasn't been answered is a more pressing issue imo. Sollux needs sorting and I don't see Cross grilling him in the same fashion (though that could be due to how new he is). CASA and DarthInvader need to be questioned yet he is going hard at Rinto? It just seems manufactured. Most of us are already wary of Rinto and know he can't go back to his claim so why push like this in an effort to make him look bad if we can just PoE him later? It's sketchy...

I think he is giving Sollux a newbie pass he mentioned it early and gave Rinto one in FT, and lost because of it. I don't find it too sketchy to push Rinto, you work with what is there and Rinto says he is up to date and here so why not question them. On the other hand Darth and Casa are new to game and need catch up time and are also new so a strong push on them could have negative effects.

Are you telling me here it is ok for Rinto to live off a claim that holds little meaning, I see nothing wrong with pushing him it only makes him look scum if Rinto can not answer. Real time interactions are hard to fake and it helps us get Rinto's mindset. Which is why I have issue with Soren still.
Feb 8, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I think he is giving Sollux a newbie pass he mentioned it early and gave Rinto one in FT, and lost because of it. I don't find it too sketchy to push Rinto, you work with what is there and Rinto says he is up to date and here so why not question them. On the other hand Darth and Casa are new to game and need catch up time and are also new so a strong push on them could have negative effects.

Are you telling me here it is ok for Rinto to live off a claim that holds little meaning, I see nothing wrong with pushing him it only makes him look scum if Rinto can not answer. Real time interactions are hard to fake and it helps us get Rinto's mindset. Which is why I have issue with Soren still.
While in theory RT interactions are hard to fake I have seen you and rinto do it in FT and I have seen other deep wolves do it well. I am not saying that Rinto should coast off claim but I feel there is a more organic way to go about trying to get said information as well. The fact that he let Rinto pass in Ft and is doing it to others here is another flag if you ask me. Why not question everyone? Why focus on low hanging fruit that everyone is already ready to vote for since he no longer has the claim to stand on? If you say all that is to cause a slip from Rinto then so be it what can I say to argue against that but Cross is a well versed player who is actually kind of good at reading people so his aggressive play towards Rinto and Togs seems a bit over the top when they are both already in bad spots. I am not saying don't question I have been doing it all along, but it's the tone and the lack of trying to solve the game while looking like he is trying to solve the game that makes me wary of Cross here. He's beginning to accuse for what he is lacking himself.

Feb 8, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I sincerely hope you're getting my mindset. '>'

Feb 8, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

The other issue I have is Sollux doesn't need a pass he's done more than cookie and based on the PbPa did on him I believe everyone should have some sort of read on him especially due to his entrance into the game.

Feb 8, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito I too am not feeling that Soren is coming through like he should. Last thing I remember him posting was that gif above and not liking that I voted for him. Hunting scum one vote at a time hasn't happened.

Feb 8, 2017 5:02 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Jackrito I too am not feeling that Soren is coming through like he should. Last thing I remember him posting was that gif above and not liking that I voted for him. Hunting scum one vote at a time hasn't happened.

He seems stuck on Ruu but not willing to work them out, hell maybe he is right the way that slot is going I would not be shocked, but he needs to be looking at bigger picture then that, it comes off to me more liek a scum lynching and then will blame them if wrong. Main reason I want a Ruu flip today since it opens the field
Feb 8, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2016
morning
Feb 8, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

He seems stuck on Ruu but not willing to work them out, hell maybe he is right the way that slot is going I would not be shocked, but he needs to be looking at bigger picture then that, it comes off to me more liek a scum lynching and then will blame them if wrong. Main reason I want a Ruu flip today since it opens the field
I need to hear from the new players but I am not liking how CADAEMOS has checked into Ruu's slot. Soren and Crossbell feel the same to me with Crossbell standing out more because it was recent but I can't say what he has done (or Gruffin for that matter) show me he's trying to solve the game. He appears frustrated but I haven't seen enough questioning and answering of questions to make that frustration warranted. He hasn't really said anything to Sollux, pushed on togs and rinto, town read Ruu for page 8 and never really said why. If Ruu flips town it makes me feel like Cross had inside information since he never really said why he felt page 8 and 17 were so townie when I highlighted why I feel they make her look scummy.

Feb 8, 2017 5:25 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I need to hear from the new players but I am not liking how CADAEMOS has checked into Ruu's slot. Soren and Crossbell feel the same to me with Crossbell standing out more because it was recent but I can't say what he has done (or Gruffin for that matter) show me he's trying to solve the game. He appears frustrated but I haven't seen enough questioning and answering of questions to make that frustration warranted. He hasn't really said anything to Sollux, pushed on togs and rinto, town read Ruu for page 8 and never really said why. If Ruu flips town it makes me feel like Cross had inside information since he never really said why he felt page 8 and 17 were so townie when I highlighted why I feel they make her look scummy.

On that page 8 Togs pointed out that page as well, i feel he copied cross's reasons there to townread Ruu, I agree though I would like Cross to explain more his reads. My issue with last bit is did Gruffin not want Ruu dead seems strange if they knew they were town.
Feb 8, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
💀 Vote Count 2.4 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (6) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Logic340, Sollux16, wen294 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Soren 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
I would wager that scum are not completely spread out here or else it's some mix of Soren, Jackrito Kit/Denja, Ruu/Rinto-kun/Crossbell/Sollux16/wen294 . So if the 4 (Denja/Kit/jack/Soren) of you really are town then the whole scum team is chilling with me on Togs which leaves two options. Super Bussing going on or horrible mislynch.

Feb 8, 2017 6:04 AM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
personally i don't mind/even see the difference/know what you're talking about so i say go ahead... (dunno why togs was on you about it)
It's more spammy (trying to get more of the thread talking) and I undercase all of my words so I can phone-post, compared to my usual more settled playstyle.
Feb 8, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Why do you want to survive so that the town mislynches you (if you are town)?

When you play town vanilla, the goal should be for the scum to NK you.
Feb 8, 2017 6:09 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
Rinto-kun said:

I don't understand the question

Feb 8, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:

????

That's not the MU style. The mods over there have a heavy hand on toxicity/flaming, and they try to curb it as much as they can. The two games you joined over there are NOT representative of the meta. I've just been trying to be more involved in the thread - rather than making less posts, but having my posts be more detailed, I'm trying to post more and interact with people in real time.

I'm just trying to make the game more active, right now.
Feb 8, 2017 6:13 AM

Jan 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Crossbell said:

Are you playing this way so that you ensure you survive to the end of the game? If so, why?

I'm just interested in hearing more about how you play, because I feel like I need to understand it in order to determine your alignment.
Feb 8, 2017 6:20 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
Rinto-kun said:
Are you playing this way so that you ensure you survive to the end of the game? If so, why?

I'm just interested in hearing more about how you play, because I feel like I need to understand it in order to determine your alignment.

My main objective in such games is survival because as far as I remember, I've always been suspected and acted the same way( so I guess it can be said that I usually play for survival, though initially I didn't mean to act like that.)

I'm usually selfish and quiet altogether, that's all.

Feb 8, 2017 6:20 AM

Jan 2016
Well, it seems like logic is scumreading me again as usual.

I'll just say that if you're actually interested in lynching one of the most active players in the game over a lurker or the roleblocker who falseclaimed someone who isn't even in the game, then be my guest.

I'll answer your questions but I won't waste time defending myself.
Feb 8, 2017 6:22 AM

Jan 2016
Rinto-kun said:
My main objective in such games is survival because as far as I remember, I've always been suspected and acted the same way( so I guess it can be said that I usually play for survival, though initially I didn't mean to act like that.)

But WHY is your main objective in mafia games survival? Shouldn't it be to... hunt and catch the bad guys?
Feb 8, 2017 6:24 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
Rinto-kun said:

But WHY is your main objective in mafia games survival? Shouldn't it be to... hunt and catch the bad guys?

I don't know, it's more like a secondary objective...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm a strange person, i know

Feb 8, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Posts like these make me question your alignment and remind me of Penta and Chinone's scum games more than your CCL. Why so forceful? You weren't this way with him or cookiecrusher in FT? What about letting things happen organically do you think you will get the answer you want because the way you pressured? Is there some super townie thing he could do suddenly that would get you off his back? I am curious as to why you're being so aggressive? You did something similar with me, telling me to ask you questions when I already have. I'm going to have to look but I do believe some have gone unanswered....I need to verify this. This is not a defense of Rinto but more a questioning of your motives. Sure to some you look town for this but I have to wonder if this is an effort to look town now since I haven't been sold on your or Gruffin.

Sure, question my alignment all you want.

1. I'm being forceful because Rinto is active lurking in plain sight and I want him to play

2. I wasn't with him in those games because I was newb townreading him. I did question both, however, on Days 2 and 3

3. There are three scum alive. Do you think they're gonna catch themselves if I let things play out "organically"?

4. I want him to actually start playing the game instead of "reading the thread and keeping his thoughts to himself"

5. I'm being aggressive because the scum aren't going to reveal themselves
Feb 8, 2017 6:29 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
@Crossbell Look how quickly I find something I asked you and you didn't answer. There is no way I will accept that you didn't see this post as it's the first one on it's page and it's pretty big.

Vote: Crossbell you are being super aggressive in trying to force others into action but your thoughts are hard to nail down outside of Togs being scum and me and Kit being town read by you. This strikes me as odd when you get on people like Rinto for not having more to give at this time. Not liking this MU play and I find it weird that Kit sees not difference in your style when it's very obvious. What are your thoughts on my wen analysis? What do you see from this game that tells you scum or town? and please answer the post below as well even though Ruu is replaced out I need to know why you are defending her since I didn't see town on page 8.

1. Haven't got to wen yet, there's still a fair amount of things I need to do for this game but been putting it off because IRL obligations/favoring interacting in real time

2. I think he's scum because I didn't see how he was solving the game. His replacement has not offered anything yet

3. Who am I voting? Tell me that before I answer your question.
Feb 8, 2017 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:

1. I'm being forceful because Rinto is active lurking in plain sight and I want him to play

2. I wasn't with him in those games because I was newb townreading him. I did question both, however, on Days 2 and 3

3. There are three scum alive. Do you think they're gonna catch themselves if I let things play out "organically"?

4. I want him to actually start playing the game instead of "reading the thread and keeping his thoughts to himself"

Do you think I'd be more suspicious if I actively cornered people without any proof whatsoever xD

Feb 8, 2017 6:34 AM

Jan 2016
Rinto, if you're town, then you're invariably going to end up getting lynched in the late game.

It's impossible to distinguish your play from scum!Rinto and town!Rinto, because your play is nearly the same as both alignments.

I've given you multiple chances to try and clear yourself, but if you're content to keep playing that way, then fine.
Feb 8, 2017 6:37 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
Rinto, if you're town, then you're invariably going to end up getting lynched in the late game.

It's impossible to distinguish your play from scum!Rinto and town!Rinto, because your play is nearly the same as both alignments.

I've given you multiple chances to try and clear yourself, but if you're content to keep playing that way, then fine.

Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse :3

Feb 8, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:

And if you are scum then this is a play to look active and pocket the unsuspecting town. Remember the position you switched in for was in no way being town read by the majority and it's your job as you to prove it to us. Your aggro play so far has come across as scumish and just because you say you are town doesn't make it true. Prove it to me with you analysis and hunting then. I have not really been able to grasp what you think of other players and asked you specifically about Ruu almost 24 hours ago. I think you have had more than enough time to formulate and answer and the fact that I had to ask again makes me feel like it went ignored. You said you town read Ruu have been asked by multiple people multiple times and haven't explained it. You don't want to be scum read stop acting scummy. Just like Kasai said in FT when you realized your train was all town, maybe it's you? If you are town then act like it stop telling others to act like it while you are not.

Feb 8, 2017 7:02 AM
Jun 2016
Good morning everyone! It's amazing how much you can miss over just a few hours... Anyway, I'll be finishing my ISO of Denja and hopefully get through Cross. Hopefully I'll be able to cast a vote from one of those
Feb 8, 2017 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:

1. Haven't got to wen yet, there's still a fair amount of things I need to do for this game but been putting it off because IRL obligations/favoring interacting in real time

2. I think he's scum because I didn't see how he was solving the game. His replacement has not offered anything yet

3. Who am I voting? Tell me that before I answer your question.
I know where your vote is which is exactly why I am asking you to explain yourself. You went from town reading Ruu to voting her and the change is only attributed to what Jack found. That could be a easy switch for scum to make and bus their partner after a mistake. So I will ask you for a third time. Why did you town read Ruu for page #8? Only you can answer this question. So now that I have answered yours once again can I have the courtesy of you doing something that should have been done a long while ago?

Feb 8, 2017 7:10 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Good morning everyone! It's amazing how much you can miss over just a few hours... Anyway, I'll be finishing my ISO of Denja and hopefully get through Cross. Hopefully I'll be able to cast a vote from one of those
You should go into your ISO with a clear mind. The evidence should point to a conclusion and it may be different than what you originally went in thinking. To say you hope that you can place a vote for one of them after says you are going in with the intent to find scummy stuff about them but what if the opposite rings true?

Feb 8, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

I've played 4 games with Rinto (2 as town and 2 as scum). Rinto doesn't have much difference between his scum game and his town game. I feel like watching try to force him to do what you want is making me feel worse about your position since Rinto got himself caught up in FT as scum. The differences are subtle but they are there and you yourself said he was a good PoE candidtate for later stages now you say you don't want to carry him along anymore?? You contradict yourself so which one is it? Take a stance is he late game PoE material or he's lynchable now which is it?

Feb 8, 2017 7:15 AM

Jan 2010
@Crossbell you call Rinto an easy mislynch would you rather mislynch him right now? What do you think the way you are questioning him right now is going to make others think? How are does this attack on Rinto show us/me you are town Crossbell?

Feb 8, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;

^Yes I'm being emotional, don't meta read here. I'm just an emotional person! xD You think it's part of my scum playstyle but that's because most of you have only see me as scum -_-
Ruu probably doesn't even think of saying "thanks shad for giving me a townie role PM" if she's scum

this sentiment is quite genuine

Ruu said:

is easy really. Since I usually enter mal through my mobile I just look for the word aligment and I'm done. It says town or mafia. What's so weird about it? Claire does the same btw.
I can follow her thought process

She checks MAL through her phone, so she opens up her role PM and only sees one word. It says "town". She's happy about it and sends shad a role PM thanking him. Later at Night, she actually reads her role PM and finds out that she's a roleblocker, hence why she claims at the start of day 2

The thought process is coherent

Ruu said:
am I the only one who can only concentrate in finding one word and totally disregard (and blur out if you want) all the other stuff? geez I'm been persecuted for the way I read my role pm? is this for real? -_-
This exasperation is genuine

Ruu said:
I think scum and town are going after me. I can't tell who is who yet but I think if I had to choose I would focus on the people that are sheeping the situation. Because if I get lynch and you guys see my flip you would go after the first person that came after me. So is not a safe move for scum.
As I keep saying, this sentiment usually comes from low-hanging fruit townies, not scum
Feb 8, 2017 7:18 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

I've played 4 games with Rinto (2 as town and 2 as scum). Rinto doesn't have much difference between his scum game and his town game. I feel like watching try to force him to do what you want is making me feel worse about your position since Rinto got himself caught up in FT as scum. The differences are subtle but they are there and you yourself said he was a good PoE candidtate for later stages now you say you don't want to carry him along anymore?? You contradict yourself so which one is it? Take a stance is he late game PoE material or he's lynchable now which is it?

1. I tried to engage with him to figure out his alignment and he's just brickwalling me. He's making no effort to solve the game or to question others - his focus is purely on survival. That will make him a PoE candidate for the lategame because he can't clear himself.

2. Above

3. They're both the same. As long as Rinto keeps playing like this, he will be a perennial scum mislynch
Feb 8, 2017 7:20 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
@Crossbell you call Rinto an easy mislynch would you rather mislynch him right now? What do you think the way you are questioning him right now is going to make others think? How are does this attack on Rinto show us/me you are town Crossbell?

1. No. I want to resolve the Ruu-slot or Togs

2. I don't care about how others think

3. I'm trying to figure out his alignment. I don't really care how you're reading me right now, the only thing that matters is that I get a good thread environment going/catch the wolves
Feb 8, 2017 7:21 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;

^Yes I'm being emotional, don't meta read here. I'm just an emotional person! xD You think it's part of my scum playstyle but that's because most of you have only see me as scum -_-
Ruu probably doesn't even think of saying "thanks shad for giving me a townie role PM" if she's scum

this sentiment is quite genuine

Ruu said:

is easy really. Since I usually enter mal through my mobile I just look for the word aligment and I'm done. It says town or mafia. What's so weird about it? Claire does the same btw.
I can follow her thought process

She checks MAL through her phone, so she opens up her role PM and only sees one word. It says "town". She's happy about it and sends shad a role PM thanking him. Later at Night, she actually reads her role PM and finds out that she's a roleblocker, hence why she claims at the start of day 2

The thought process is coherent

Ruu said:
am I the only one who can only concentrate in finding one word and totally disregard (and blur out if you want) all the other stuff? geez I'm been persecuted for the way I read my role pm? is this for real? -_-
This exasperation is genuine

Ruu said:
I think scum and town are going after me. I can't tell who is who yet but I think if I had to choose I would focus on the people that are sheeping the situation. Because if I get lynch and you guys see my flip you would go after the first person that came after me. So is not a safe move for scum.
As I keep saying, this sentiment usually comes from low-hanging fruit townies, not scum

I have one big issue with this PM stuff, if you are under pressure as much as they were, would you not check PM then, the fact they claim RB after night, could be because they spend time making a fake claim, sadly they are not here to ask.
Feb 8, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2016
yes

i really want for ruu's replacement to actually come in and claim

the whole "not claiming a character in the game" thing isn't something town does

that's why my vote is on the ruu slot despite thinking she's town behaviorally
Feb 8, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2016
also not really gonna answer logic's questions anymore

as we learned from fairy tail, regardless of what i do, he's just going to rev up that tunnel and compare me to past games without realizing he was wrong on me in day 1 of fairy tail, and he's wrong about me in this game

gonna actually reread and dive deep today, or at least that's my hope
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.