Forum Settings
Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2017 2:29 AM

Dec 2016
If you're pinched on time then start with 1401. I don't think there is a wall in it because everyone's mind is breaking trying to understand what is happening. And uggh I just realized I need up for phase change tomorrow grumble grumble......
Jan 5, 2017 2:35 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
Yeah. Phraze has been very confusing so far, I'd like to see more of her thought process today if at all possible.
I'm flattered. but even without the pressure, I still post a good deal this time. thank circumstances.
Sonata...Might be town? Her apology read as geniune to me and no matter how hard I try I cannot find a good reason for scum to do what she did. I mean, yes, one mislynch achieved, but potentially endangering a teammate that had towncred over a ML that was most likely going to happen on its own? It doesn't make any sense to me.
there is a good reason for scum to do that hammer same as town. Bursama said that whoever hammered his train is scum, scum could've purposely hammered to save themselves with the overwhelmingly weak defense. Sonata tricked Penta into doing that hammer too. what part of that is town?

You got a point, but Sonata didn't exactly strike me as the methodical type who would wait to see pressure slowly decline on their pre-associative scum-read.

However, I wall say the tricking Penta part was probably one of the more unexpected tidbits of their play. You might be right, I could be moving them into my townpile too quickly. It just made way more sense when thought about casually, but you do bring up some valid motivation.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 5, 2017 2:36 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
He tickled my sister. Pedo scum.

Shite man, let's lynch the shit out of him.

Vote: Penta
Jan 5, 2017 2:41 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
Sonata, Sithis, and I because I think you've thrown all our names out there.
And again: I need a scum flip to do interaction analysis. :\
aren't u an invalid... just get some random person and see their interactions as "if they were scum". take ur biggest scumread. but judging from the last time, don't pick me pls waste of time xD

Sonata:
- no scum hunting D1. voted for reaction, got it. town
- joined train on Bursama. back to neutral
- for some reason decided to lynch Bursama. looking bad
- tricked Penta into hammering. scum
- claimed responsibility. neutral
- gave apologies. townish
- said to gather info, returned with nothing. scum again

Sithis:
- townreads biggest townreads aka Logic/Soren. scum
- only backing opinions in posts, nothing new. this is kinda how I see it tbh. scum
- no scumreads but grayzones alot. scum
- scumreads me after I scumread him. scum

Gruffin
- careful posting. neutral leaning town
- scumreads Logic for new playstyle. claims new playstyle and still suspects Logic? scum
- took Logic vs Grapefruit to be good. votes Sonata. scumreads Phraze with unexplained theories. scum
- come D2, gave explanations. back to neutral
- scumreads Bursama. scum or neutral
- D3 has a vs with Kit. looking bad. scum

[edit: not much to go on since weak impressions of Gruffin and Sithis. but neutral in a bad way so far]

Why can't people be more like Phraze? Huh?

Still unsure about Gruffin though, and this post could be a bit bias b/c they like just voted you.
Jan 5, 2017 2:42 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
If you're pinched on time then start with 1401. I don't think there is a wall in it because everyone's mind is breaking trying to understand what is happening. And uggh I just realized I need up for phase change tomorrow grumble grumble......

Ok
Jan 5, 2017 2:45 AM

Aug 2013
Sonata said:
No, but I claim now. I am watcher, Mikuru Asahina after time leap, watched rosie last night (no visits) and Soren the night before (who was visited by aa-dono, but he wasn't attacked and aa-dono didn't say a thing so I suppose that means something). I have played like fucking garbage though, so there you go, feel free to lynch me, I won't even attempt to defend myself, I've talked way too much, panicked way too much (yes my saying I still thought Soren was mafia was a panic reaction, much like pretty much every post since I collapsed after Bursama's flip, haven't been able to think straight since) and contributed way too little.

Wait what, that's not how watcher works. How tf do you know they didn't shoot Soren?
Jan 5, 2017 2:49 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Sonata said:
No, but I claim now. I am watcher, Mikuru Asahina after time leap, watched rosie last night (no visits) and Soren the night before (who was visited by aa-dono, but he wasn't attacked and aa-dono didn't say a thing so I suppose that means something). I have played like fucking garbage though, so there you go, feel free to lynch me, I won't even attempt to defend myself, I've talked way too much, panicked way too much (yes my saying I still thought Soren was mafia was a panic reaction, much like pretty much every post since I collapsed after Bursama's flip, haven't been able to think straight since) and contributed way too little.
Wow, are you kidding me revealing me like that?

Does this mean watcher caught scum?

Starting like halfway through this story is really confusing me rn.
Jan 5, 2017 2:50 AM

Dec 2016
Soren wasn't shot N1 and Mishu was that's how he knows.
Jan 5, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2016
The claim is Sonata watched Soren N1 while Mishu was getting killed and watched rosie N2. DenjaX never claims what their visit does but hints at yet another information role. And yup that is everyone's reaction.
Jan 5, 2017 2:53 AM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
Wait, are you trying to imply what I think you are?
Bring it scum. I dare you to try.
Vote: DenjaX

This just sounds like you're assuming he's got a cop check on you or something.
Jan 5, 2017 2:57 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Oh wait, really? Can you actually claim because I was so ready to call you out on not being cop. What other visiting role aside from doctor would be in a basic mafia game? We already had a town protection die...
I must say the BASIC set-up is a lie. A Jailor in basic set-up... really?

Also, is there possibility of a scum Watcher?

Scum watcher is overpowered as shit. It's like, "oh hey, let's give the scum a role that can identify protective and/or informative roles before they claim! That's not broken at all!"
Jan 5, 2017 3:07 AM

Aug 2013
I'm way too confused to be skimming that, I I don't even know half the story.

Why did Penta sound like he was about to counter claim cop?

Denja is haruhi-some-kind-of-informative-role?

How is Sonatta claiming factually that Denja didn't kill Soren when they witnessed them visiting Soren last night? I don't believe in a basic setup with ninjas and Jailors nor do I believe in one with broken scum watchers.

I don't get like, any of this, reading might help, but I'm honestly just plain out of time.

My vote is staying on Pentaflare because he's a kiddy-diddler and that's the scummiest thing I've heard all day.

I also want dibs on who has put down for scum through this mess.
Jan 5, 2017 4:27 AM

Jan 2010
This is something truly beautiful to behold. I have some back reading to do then it's time to put my critical thinking cap on.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 5, 2017 5:18 AM

Oct 2011
I come back to a new level of confusion... great. not.
like wow I read thru everything and got another headache attack

@Sonata
What even is this. It makes no sense that I would do that, I'm not even doing that, I don't think I look scummy, I just look stupid. - #1301
Yeah I edited it out because I forgot it was still night phase so mafias could have acted accordingly and killed me. I didn't really want to give away my role but oh well, I'm dead soon so. - #1414
Also, a scum watcher would not have done the thing I did with an edited post, or at least wouldn't have put Soren in there, don't you see how pointless it would be if I was mafia and put Soren in there knowing that he would die during that night and that if somebody saw my post I'd be questioned about it? - #1494
1. gonna reply ur first post directed at me. but now looking at the whole picture, looks like ur playing on emotions. besides the classic "it makes no sense" line.
2. edited posts are against the rules so I won't be factoring that into ur case. I'm sure mafia wouldn't have killed Soren cuz of ur edited post as well.
3. in reply, it does make sense to me. it's "so stupid" that everyone will overlook the mistake. possible scumbuds could've thought up that tactic for u.
4. what if mafia claimed to know Dono's role for a free pass? there was some distance between Dono's activity and u claiming.
extra. I'm willing to give u the benefit of doubt and figure things out from this information. soon.

@Gruffin
Hey, I've got an idea. There's something I've heard of called "Finger of Supicion" (FoS) that people use as an unofficial vote to say who they would be voting if not for certain situations. Think we could use that here to prevent any more unnecessary hammering but still keep up the pressure? - #1310
another mafia term. I hereby petition for a mafia dictionary~ I think I've been employing that strat all the while...
I'm trying to make sense of this Penta/Denja situation but seriously what is happening here? - #1388
we can put 2 and 2 together: replacement and replacee
Penta vs Denja = ??
Penta vs Dono = ??

@Lord_Sithis
The reason for suspecting me makes no sense. "Scum like to put shade at the end of a useful post". No, I wrote my reads in the order "Town -> Neutral -> Scum", nothing special about that. And "ur posts had negative in there", what does that mean? You've been voting me and suspecting me for no reason since day 1. Same with other people, they have asked you questions that you dodge or never answer, and they have pointed this out to you. - #1321
another "it makes no sense" line //flips table
I have weak reasons, but they have not progressed in any way. you have not progressed in any way.

@PentaFlare
There are some players who I will always post a little bit of fluff or banter when talking to. aa-dono is one. Alice would be another. - 1371
fair enough(again)

//off to backread and pull out posts

Jan 5, 2017 6:00 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 3.9 🌟

Gruffin (2): Oyasumi_Rosie, Phraze
Lord_Sithis (2): Gruffin, logic340
Sonata (2): Kit, PentaFlare
PentaFlare (2): DenjaX, LucianRoy

Phraze (1): Lord_Sithis
Kit (1): Sonata

Not Voting (1): Grapefruit21

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 5, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
unvote
vote: PentaFlare
My vote on Sonata isn't doing anything and hey seems to be a town consensus, lets see if this get a better reaction. I have nothing definitively scummy I actually have a town lean on him most game but this makes me feel as if they have gone under my radar a little bit. They have done a great job of explaining their thought process but now the whole Bursama over explaining thing stands out to me. I am going too look back over the thread and see if there are any other instances where Penta stands out to me.

I will say this I have gotten the Chione feel from early on this game, especially in regards to the NKA discussion. I don't know how to feel about NKA because I have never been scum and don't truly know the though process behind a NK. From experience town have talked about NKA while scum have discouraged it. Penta was discouraging NKA talk (I was too though). I know this isn't solid but couple that with the fact that Penta isn't voting yet this phase and it's enough to make me want to look deeper into Penta.

I discourage NKA talk because I know I've had some ridiculously arbitrary reasons for picking a night kill as scum before. Most of my experience outside of MS also comes from a site where talking a lot about the night kill was a pretty solid scum tell and actually caught scum most of the time because those were the people who thought most about who to kill so they already had lots of thoughts about night kill causes. I haven't found that the case on any other site, but I'm still really wary of in depth NKA.

Off topic comment: not only am I being told I'm similar to Chione by people who know us both personally but my playstyle is similar too? Are we becoming the same person? :o
At this point I still don't know how I feel about NKA it's just another piece of information that can be used later on I guess. Since every post is some form of evidence.

Well, you did say that you learned from Chione so there could be similarities do to that, but you game here is earily similar to that of scum Crossbell and scum Chione from my point of view. I thought both of them were town but wrestled with it and this game you fit the bill for that. I have wrestled with the fact that it is true as you can see my vote came and went multiple time as I try to figure things out. I use my past game experience like dealing with grrr and Fo to help me look at each situation I find myself in. Like comparing x40 mislynch to KOta before it happened. So I take that all my experience and apply it to this game I have examples I can draw from to explain how I feel about something.

PentaFlare said:
Phraze said:
lynches: x40, Bursama [passive aka easy-to-die-off players]
nightkills: Mish, Soren [reserved aka confusing players]
[even the deaths look pro town.... lol]

Grapefruit and Logic seem to be on the same wavelength aka alignment. Grapefruit comes off as town to me, so Logic should be town. I've also mentioned before that Logic would be hella nervous for his first scumgame. by association, Lucian should be town for agreeing with that. combined with some of his seemingly pro town strategy.
[townreads for Grapefruit/Logic/Lucian via association]

Gruffin: claimed new playstyle, but it seems more anti town than her old one.
Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]
Phraze: well.... I'll just let ppl read off me and my interactions~
Rosie: new to the game. pretty direct so far. another not-newb!scum tell.
Dono(now Denja): been more active D3, but emotional. rep'd out
Sithis: been feeling scum neutral from them since D1, hasn't improved at all.
Sonata: getting townreads for doing something so obviously scummy. could be staged.
Penta: not likeing their interaction with Dono. it looks fluffy suspicious. staged?

interesting interactions:
Dono vs Penta ~ fluff talk
Penta vs Sonata ~ D2 lynch hammer
Gruffin vs Logic ~ playstyle
Gruffin vs Kit ~ what was this about?

suspects:
Gruffin/Sonata
+ Dono or Penta whichever fits from their interaction
+ I like Sithis in PoE so adding him in
+ Sonata/Penta/Gruffin? thoughts?

There are some players who I will always post a little bit of fluff or banter when talking to. aa-dono is one. Alice would be another.
Out of this entire post is that all you could really say about it?

PentaFlare said:
@logic340 What do you think of Phraze right now?
I am thinking this is town Phraze. Look at the post above this where you quoted Phraze. That is a really good post and looks like someone that is working through things. Her responses to Gruffin later on how her reads progressed really looks town to me. Phraze is hard to read but this definitely feel much better than the phrase I played with in The Great Terror.

LucianRoy said:
Did Gruffin vote Kit at any point today?
As far as I know no Gruffin has not voted for Kit at all during this game. I just checked my running VC and no they have not voted for one another at any point during the game.

LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
unvote
vote: PentaFlare
My vote on Sonata isn't doing anything and hey seems to be a town consensus, lets see if this get a better reaction. I have nothing definitively scummy I actually have a town lean on him most game but this makes me feel as if they have gone under my radar a little bit. They have done a great job of explaining their thought process but now the whole Bursama over explaining thing stands out to me. I am going too look back over the thread and see if there are any other instances where Penta stands out to me.

I will say this I have gotten the Chione feel from early on this game, especially in regards to the NKA discussion. I don't know how to feel about NKA because I have never been scum and don't truly know the though process behind a NK.

Tf is a "chione feel"? You might need to delve a bit on that one. If I had the time, I could give you 101 ways why NKA analysis is almost 100% of the time absolute wine.
The only game I played with Chione they were scum. I actually picked up on it early but let my interactions and the general town feel take me off my lead. So in comparing situations and my general feel for things I correlate the way I feel about somethign from one game to the next. (ex: 40 lynch feeling like the Kota lynch that lost TGT). This is explained to Penta above. In regards to NKA being mostly wine, it still gives mafia members a chance to slip up and I see more mafia discouraging it around here than town in the few games I have played.

LucianRoy said:
From experience town have talked about NKA while scum have discouraged it.

I legit gave Bursama a lecture on this and you won't see me flipping scum anytime soon.
I gave him a lecture too but still not sure what my position on the subject really is. I can see both sides of the argument

LucianRoy said:
Penta was discouraging NKA talk (I was too though). I know this isn't solid but couple that with the fact that Penta isn't voting yet this phase and it's enough to make me want to look deeper into Penta.

You're right, it isn't solid, and it's a p-poor vote fmpov.
What is this vote trying to do exactly? It's applying pressure to Penta how?
It was applying pressure by moving Penta to the top of the VC. My research on VC and scum in general says that scum only move when they need to. So by moving my vote from place to place I feel that it may have pressured scum to move. Besides D1 when things moved from me to Gruffin to x40 things have been pretty stagnant vote wise. So from my point of view moving my vote was a win, now I must ask you why are you voting Penta if my vote sucked so badly?

Jan 5, 2017 6:29 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze are you all caught up?? How do you feel about the claims that were made last night?

Jan 5, 2017 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
@Sonata where is this read on Kit? You said as you went to write it you felt more town on Kit than on Gruffin now you are back to Kit can you walk me through your progression on this?

Jan 5, 2017 6:55 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
...I'm going to bed now. ;-; This has officially fried my brain.
this sounds like what I posted?

Jan 5, 2017 6:57 AM

Oct 2011
Grapefruit21 said:
Unless they'd found Soren's role and figured he was a better NK than Sonata, with Denja's visit and knew he was a better PR because of it. Only problem with that is why would Denja confirm what Sonata said unless it was a slip up.
Denja isn't confirming Penta or Sonata. but knowing the guy, who knows what he intends to do next. brought the confusion I just fixed into another dimension my headaches ughhh

Jan 5, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:

How is Sonatta claiming factually that Denja didn't kill Soren when they witnessed them visiting Soren last night? I don't believe in a basic setup with ninjas and Jailors nor do I believe in one with broken scum watchers.

I don't get like, any of this, reading might help, but I'm honestly just plain out of time.

My vote is staying on Pentaflare because he's a kiddy-diddler and that's the scummiest thing I've heard all day.

why vote for Penta if you think he might be cop? I rather have him offer his life to the mafia. He is gonna die one way or another. We start suspecting him if he still lives later.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX who do you believe is town? Is there anyone you trust?

Jan 5, 2017 7:31 AM

Jan 2010
Oh god this is a huge mess....So someone tell me if I got this right. Jailor is like a DR+Roleblocker mixed? If we have a jailor then what other PR could have visited Soren N1? I don't see it being a Doc role, I don't see it being a Roleblocker if that is what Soren's jailor amounts to, and VIG is out of the question. @Grapefruit21 you said that DenjaX confirmed they visited Soren I didn't see that post can you link it for me?

So here what I gather from what I am reading.

DenjaX's vote on Penta comes with for touching my little sister. I took this to mean that DenjaX was Kyon but I took nothing else from it. I have already speculated (on my own) about what Kyon's ability could be but I am not going to use the fact that he is the MC to say he is town or scum as I haven't seen the whole anime and I know that is not indicative of alignment.

Sonata claims watcher and says they saw DenjaX visit Soren night 1. If Sonata is Scum watcher this is very possible she is telling the truth but since Soren died N2 and dono made no mentions of Soren or his alignment we cannot confirm. If Sonata is town then there is a chance that DenjaX is a scumcop who checked Soren before having him killed N2.

Penta thought that DenjaX was going to claim cop and accidentally CC a little bit. DenjaX asks Penta if they could have the same ability? Penta says it's unlikely. This begs to question could their be a scum and town cop in the same game? If so then it's quite possible they have the same role and we know that one is scum. If not then their is the potential that one is scum or neither. Penta has pretty much outed themselves but they have not told us their night actions and what they revealed so I cannot make a decision on Penta based on the information I have.

Grapefruit21 said:
@Kit this whole thing is making my brain hurt. Everyone seems to be accidentally claiming from a town mindset except Denja who confirmed a claim that confirmed them as a PR which would have 0 benefit for them to do as scum.

So either all 3 are town (because Penta looks unbelieveably towny coming out of this) or either Sonata or Denja did something anti-scum as scum...
Why would confirming that Denja visited Soren be a bad thing for scum?

DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

why vote for Penta if you think he might be cop? I rather have him offer his life to the mafia. He is gonna die one way or another. We start suspecting him if he still lives later.
I am wondering the same thing especially because he criticized my vote on Penta before predicting that is where his vote would go.
@LucianRoy I know you said you couldn't read everything but are you really telling me you don't have a better option than Penta at this point?

Edit: Added Lucian name tag
logic340Jan 5, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 5, 2017 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX who do you believe is town? Is there anyone you trust?
I intend to trust Gruffin and Kit atm because they exposed the edited post and corroborated each other. I do not think they will fake this up because of the general etiquette of revealing the edited post since editing is against the rules in the first place. Editing or deleting posts, especially if it is something important such as scummy post or a slip are usually not tolerated by the hosts. But if they revealed it, it nulls it and becomes common knowledge like how it is supposed to be.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
DenjaX who do you believe is town? Is there anyone you trust?
I intend to trust Gruffin and Kit atm because they exposed the edited post and corroborated each other. I do not think they will fake this up because of the general etiquette of revealing the edited post since editing is against the rules in the first place. Editing or deleting posts, especially if it is something important such as scummy post or a slip are usually not tolerated by the hosts. But if they revealed it, it nulls it and becomes common knowledge like how it is supposed to be.
If I trust all the claims then Gruffin is in my PoE

🌟 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🌟
_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Not Voting (0)

That would leave Kit, Gruffin, Grapefruit, Phraze, LucianRoy, rosie, and Lord_Sithis in my PoE pool. I can take out Grapefruit and Phraze leaving rosie, Kit, Gruffin, Lucian, and Sithis (take out kit and Gruffin and there is your 3 person scum team) if all claims are true.

Edit: added rosie and "take out kit and Gruffin and"
logic340Jan 5, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 5, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2008
I think we can all agree that Lucian is the weakest link here.

@logic340 dont you agree? xDD

Id say leave all these PR claimers alone for now and watch one of them flip tonight.

Or we sheep Penta's vote and see if there really is a scum watcher.

Jan 5, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2010
🌟 Vote Count 3.9 🌟

Gruffin (2): Oyasumi_Rosie, Phraze
Lord_Sithis (2): Gruffin, logic340
Sonata (2): Kit, PentaFlare
PentaFlare (2): DenjaX, LucianRoy

Phraze (1): Lord_Sithis
Kit (1): Sonata

Not Voting (1): Grapefruit21

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<

Will not lynch today: DenjaX, Phraze, Grapefruit
Could be swayed either way: Lucian, Penta, Kit, Gruffin, and Oyasumi_Rosie
Will gladly vote for: Sithis or Sonata

Jan 5, 2017 8:11 AM

Nov 2008
Lucian seemed to be dodging the highest train despite having his vote their initially. I bet he was wary that Bursama could be vengeful town and moved his vote.

Jan 5, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
Sonata said:
Please don't be town vengeful.
This post also strike as odd. There can also be Mafia vengeful too but he specifically said Town Vengeful.

I believe Sonata became sacrificial scum at this point and even out me in the process

Jan 5, 2017 8:44 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
@Phraze are you all caught up?? How do you feel about the claims that were made last night?
grabbed whatever I thought was useful for that post I did before backreading. gave up when it came to those claims. they're what u call it....WIFOMy. claims always messed up my reads so not gonna look into them much besides how headache inducing they were

but what I get is....
- Sonata mentioned claiming a role but edited it out
- Dono was fairly active. had a fight with Penta
- Denja hinted Kyon and poked Penta
- Penta hinted being PR
- Sonata, as per Kit's questioning, claimed his role and the results of it

this kinda leads me to think that:
IF Sonata is scum: he investigated Dono and got his result besides a NK on the bigger threat(jailor). or scum figured out Dono's role after the Penta/Dono exchange
IF Sonata is town: he cleared uhh who was that person again?? and could have checked Denja's investigative

scum got an investigative role. dunno who it would be
or we could be facing town handing out fake power claims to confuse mafia

this is pretty WIFOMy so shitz on it. I still doubt Sonata

Jan 5, 2017 8:49 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:

Id say leave all these PR claimers alone for now and watch one of them flip tonight.

@DenjaX I was already leaning town on aa-dono before you entered the fray.
Phraze - feels town the little exercise that Penta had me do helped clear my mind on that one.
Grapefruit - I have never gotten the feeling that Grapefruit could be scum and I maintain that sentiment.

So I feel really comfortable forming a town block with the 3 of you. I have been wavering on Kit and Gruffin all game, some things look scum some things look town. Kit/Gruffin over Lucian seems TvT (would be a crazy fight if Lucian flips scum). Rosie I suspected D1 Kit/Gruffin/Penta talk to me about seeing the other side.
Rosie - I like Rosie D2, but not so much recently (not much information in their posts lately). Would definitely like to hear their thoughts on the last three pages.
Penta - not sure what to make of their accidental claim.
Lucian - Could have a lot of us pocketed. His play has been very hard to read.

Sithis - Sithis I felt was town due to people overlooking his analysis D1 and the fact that I believed that Mishu's train could be all town. Since then his, focus seems to be primarily on Phraze. I didn't like that he said he just finished catching up and already forgot about that wall post on Gruffin being town from Penta. It makes me wonder if he really read the thread considering that is on of the posts that sticks out the most and Penta asked specifically asked everyone to read it. That and the weird fixation on Phraze D3 isn't sitting well with me.
Sonata - Kind of speaks for themselves. Never did a read on kit, didn't follow through with what they said they would after the hammer, not going to comment on the deleted post (null), Voted Penta with no reasoinign in an attempt to distance themselves from Penta (backfired), the contradiction Kit found, and the Bolded text you highlighted in your early post.
logic340Jan 5, 2017 8:53 AM

Jan 5, 2017 8:57 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Sonata where is this read on Kit? You said as you went to write it you felt more town on Kit than on Gruffin now you are back to Kit can you walk me through your progression on this?

Wait, when have I said I suspect Kit again? He's town to me.
Jan 5, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
IDK if this question is WIFOM or helps in anyway but I don't know much about power roles and balance so I though I should ask. If we have a jail keeper does that mean we wont have a doctor or role blocker?

Jan 5, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
logic340 said:

Most recent vote count shows you voting for Kit is that incorrect?

Jan 5, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Sonata said:

Yeah, I thought it was on Penta.

Vote change: Gruffin

Since I still wanna know DenjaX and Penta's real roles.
Jan 5, 2017 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
Vote: Sonata

I was willing to give you a chance but you vote on someone I do not want to see go yet.

Jan 5, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
Gruffin said:
Hey, I've got an idea. There's something I've heard of called "Finger of Supicion" (FoS) that people use as an unofficial vote to say who they would be voting if not for certain situations. Think we could use that here to prevent any more unnecessary hammering but still keep up the pressure?

I'm cool w/ that. I would be voting up Penta but he's not here, so unvote and Vote: Kit, who can actually feel the pressure. I encourage you guys to do the same if you scumread Kit.
This is post #1312 you haven't changed your vote since this post if you don't scum read kit why are you voting for him?

Jan 5, 2017 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
Lol Sonata edited from Penta to Gruffin...

Make up your mind xD

Jan 5, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
logic340 said:

Yeah, I thought it was on Penta.

Vote change: Gruffin

Since I still wanna know DenjaX and Penta's real roles.[/quote
I would really like it if you gave reasons for your vote. What do you find scummy about Gruffin? This is right back to where you D1 vote was. Gruffin even defended you this phase and you vote on her?

Jan 5, 2017 9:06 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

There are some players who I will always post a little bit of fluff or banter when talking to. aa-dono is one. Alice would be another.

It is because I was catching up quickly and just responding to point directed to me, like I am now. I was planning to go back for a more detailed look but then everything went crazy.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Nov 2008
@Sonata @logic340

Why Gruffin?

What about Kit?

Jan 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Sonata said:

I'm cool w/ that. I would be voting up Penta but he's not here, so unvote and Vote: Kit, who can actually feel the pressure. I encourage you guys to do the same if you scumread Kit.
This is post #1312 you haven't changed your vote since this post if you don't scum read kit why are you voting for him?

I don't remember, was this before I reread everything?
Jan 5, 2017 9:09 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
@Sonata @logic340

Why Gruffin?

What about Kit?

I changed my mind after rereading day 1 and 2 interactions with the info that we have now.
Jan 5, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

It is because I was catching up quickly and just responding to point directed to me, like I am now. I was planning to go back for a more detailed look but then everything went crazy.
Fair enough shit was hella crazy. No one is listening to me so I just sat back and watched until it was bed time. I have had a chance to catch up and have shared my thoughts thus far. I also answered your question about Phraze's possible alignment. I am fairly confident in how I feel about her.

Jan 5, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:

Don't sheep my vote. I need to think about this with a less tired brain first.
Jan 5, 2017 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
Unvote.

I'll not vote for anyone until DenjaX and Penta share their interactions, one of them has to be lying for sure.

Plus, I'm way too confused atm.
Jan 5, 2017 9:13 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@Sonata @logic340

Why Gruffin?

What about Kit?

logic340 said:
Kit - I am always a little wary of Kit (though we have always been town together). I started off feeling pretty good about him but the x40 thing D1 made me question it as that argument didn't give me the TvT feel that I usually get from disagreements with Kit. I believe that I gave good reasoning based on our previous experiences together in an attempt to make my case but that didn't work. D2 we had the little eruption over x40 but I walked away from that feeling less town than I originally had. I felt that I kept getting dragged back into the x40 thing while talking about rosie and other suspicions I had. Kit's response got a town read from a lot of you but I saw it differently, it's a level of frustration I have never seen from Kit before and felt more to me like having the added pressure of being scum. Add in Mishu's vote move and I have to question looks here.

Gruffin - I started off feeling like this is Gruffin from CCL, that Gruffin was pretty opportunistic early and came at me for similar reasons. I never have the fastest start D1 and Gruffin knows this first hand (NnT neutral read list page 5 or 6). The reasons for voting me were weak imo because Gruffin knows what to expect from me and knew I would be changing my play style this game. She said she wanted to sort me early which makes little sense as I have never been very difficult for her to figure out and most are expecting me to slip up when I do play my first scum game. The reasoning that came later, while sounding good, still isn't 100% believable. She has voted without much reason 4 times (logic, sonata, x40, and Bursam) which is not something I am used to from Gruffin. I have wavered more than normal for admittedly not feeling like I good at reading Gruffin. Last game we found little clues that helped us click up I was hoping some would pick up on the ones I dropped early. I'm still wary based on my exchange with Penta leading into D3 and the exchange with kit has made me question how I feel about both of them.

TvT or TvS but no SvS here.

@LucianRoy I don't think you have mentioned much about the exchange between Kit and Gruffin over you. Do you feel like Gruffin made valid points? Do you feel like Kit should be voting for you given their position? Also I see you avoided a question that Grapefruit asked you in regards to myself I would like to hear your thoughts on the situation. I would like everyone to chime in on that post instead of ignoring it.

Jan 5, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2008
Sonata said:

I'll not vote for anyone until DenjaX and Penta share their interactions, one of them has to be lying for sure.

Or you are the one whos lying. What's your game plan here?

Jan 5, 2017 9:17 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Fair enough shit was hella crazy. No one is listening to me so I just sat back and watched until it was bed time. I have had a chance to catch up and have shared my thoughts thus far. I also answered your question about Phraze's possible alignment. I am fairly confident in how I feel about her.

Yup. I read that and reread the post you were referring to in it. It definitely feels like a good mindset and I liked how they kept track of notable interactions for later if we get a scum flip. Leaning town for me.
Jan 5, 2017 9:19 AM

Aug 2014
Sonata said:
Unvote.

Wait a minute...
Can you restate your results for me?

N1 - You targeted Soren and only Denja/aa-dono visited Soren? And then. N2 - You targeted rosie and nobody visited them. This is for sure 100% correct?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.