Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2014
Phraze said:
wow 7 posts when I refresh...
if Grave and Grr are scum, then it doesn't matter which train we vote for? Grr looks like the lesser of two greater evils tho

I am not scum they ploted to frame me. I am so town I could die.
Nov 28, 2016 6:57 AM

Oct 2011
@Ruu
lol pls. I have a multifaceted way of thinking. a paradox. deal with it.
I'm still careful of Jack, and some others. Claire doesn't seem tricky in this game, so her way of saying Jack is too smart or it's too early to read him... I'm pretty sure they're not in the same faction. either not same faction or both are oblivious town. Claire looks townie with that, but throwing bs at everyone isn't pro town either. help me figure this out

//off to sleep

Nov 28, 2016 6:58 AM

Feb 2014
Phraze if you vote astros for me this phase, I will let you decide who should I vote for to the rest of the game.
Nov 28, 2016 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
Omg don't summon Ruu. She hates me like personally. She will gladly lynch me. Guys you need to save me.
Nov 28, 2016 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
coromandel said:
I don't want to vote for grrr because I'm getting suspicious of Claire, and don't want to follow her.

Yes! don't vote for grrr. vote someone else !
Nov 28, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2014
coromandel said:

@grrr
What are your thoughts on the game? What's your read on grave?

Grave is mafia, Luna is town. Grave didn't want to play against luna so she left. this is my theory. It is solid !

Vote someone else ( claire or astros )
Nov 28, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2014
@Kit if you vote me and if I am mafia, I will tell my mafia buddies to kill you.
Nov 28, 2016 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
_Claire_ said:
Phraze said:
@_Claire_
1. difference in play is the only reason u created a theory. noted. weak reasoning imo
2. Jack voted Dono with a reasoning, that was enough for everyone to follow that vote. u can see Grave followed it
3. u created a theory on grrr so everyone would vote for him and to save urself. it was omgus in a very 'intelligent' way.
extra. I reread the thread while I was bored thanks

1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning?

As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

2. Reasoning? No offense but can you even outline that reasoning yoursef because tbh I cannot understand that.

3. I didnt omgus vote Grrr. Grrr alr voted for Jack at that moment, I have no reason to make this intelligent way youre referring to.

Just give up. When I die people will know I am saying the truth and they will catch you.
Nov 28, 2016 7:06 AM

Oct 2011
@grrr
lol ur confusing xD me and Coro had doubts about u tho. and I think Claire is mafia for overall bs.

@Kit
the most u got is 4 posts in 1 page. that's what I meant by inactive. it's not a scumtell yet, but a point worth noting.

well damn..
Unvote. Vote: Astros

Nov 28, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2014
If ruu comes online she will kill me instantly. I hope coro will come online and ruu won't .
Nov 28, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
@grrr
lol ur confusing xD me and Coro had doubts about u tho. and I think Claire is mafia for overall bs.

@Kit
the most u got is 4 posts in 1 page. that's what I meant by inactive. it's not a scumtell yet, but a point worth noting.

well damn..
Unvote. Vote: Astros
I made 13 posts on page 11 o_o maybe you have shorter pages than me. I was a bit inactive on day 1 for personal reasons but I've tried to make up for it on Day 2.

edit: broken bbcode

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 7:10 AM

Jan 2008
grrr said:
@Kit if you vote me and if I am mafia, I will tell my mafia buddies to kill you.
This isn't really a compelling plea because if you are mafia then I want to lynch you regardless of who you threaten to kill

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 7:10 AM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Phraze said:
hmmm @Jackrito I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts on u now.. Grave clearly wasn't on the same page as u so pointing that out puts me at ease.

Grave is who I'm keeping my vote on today, main reason for this is she voted Dono, off my reasons, but next post she accuses Dono of still voting Soren ,and been in RVS, This shows me she did not read my reasons, since that was a main point in my case on Dono their vote on me. The way she did not know Dono's vote shows she did not care for my reasons only the vote in it. Which is used to setup me up for the mislynch and she cared little about the game and posts. The way she tried to distance from the lynch late on is bad as well
If grave/astros was scum, are you implying that grrr is also scum and they tried to save him?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 7:12 AM

Feb 2014
Actually maybe coro voted me to bait scum into voting me. It makes sense now.
Nov 28, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2014
coro said:

_Claire_ said:

1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning? As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

2. Reasoning? No offense but can you even outline that reasoning yoursef because tbh I cannot understand that.

3. I didnt omgus vote Grrr. Grrr alr voted for Jack at that moment, I have no reason to make this intelligent way youre referring to.

*cough*

Nov 28, 2016 7:16 AM

Feb 2014
I will be back in 2 hours for the phase change.
Nov 28, 2016 7:17 AM

Feb 2014
If ruu comes online please spam her, and distract her from the game or she will vote me. Just spam anything to her.
Nov 28, 2016 7:18 AM

Feb 2014
I am not sure if my defense is amazing or I am just mafia trying to trick you : D .
Nov 28, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2014
grrr said:
I am not sure if my defense is amazing or I am just mafia trying to trick you : D .

It is not amazing so more likely the latter.
Nov 28, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Finally she vote changes to grr in last min, I think she mistimed this and it would of made a tie, Grave would not make a tie willingly as town, the change to grr also makes no sense. I see this as a way to frame me and Claire at same time if either flipped town. Also puts blame on lurkers.
Dono was 4 and Grrr was 3, so switching from dono to grrr would make them 3 and 4, not a tie. And you think both Grrr and Claire are town?

Nov 28, 2016 7:22 AM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

Grave is who I'm keeping my vote on today, main reason for this is she voted Dono, off my reasons, but next post she accuses Dono of still voting Soren ,and been in RVS, This shows me she did not read my reasons, since that was a main point in my case on Dono their vote on me. The way she did not know Dono's vote shows she did not care for my reasons only the vote in it. Which is used to setup me up for the mislynch and she cared little about the game and posts. The way she tried to distance from the lynch late on is bad as well
If grave/astros was scum, are you implying that grrr is also scum and they tried to save him?

I considered it, but the way they wanted dono to claim meant that grr would be lynched next so is a risky move. Their late change would of made a tie as well and a RNG if it counted. so I doubt both are scum, I feel more like grr was a backup mislynch.

Grr's defense right now is making me think he may be though because it is so bad.
Nov 28, 2016 7:25 AM

Jan 2008
grrr said:
If ruu comes online she will kill me instantly. I hope coro will come online and ruu won't .
If Ruu sided with you and voted Astros, then you would still be in the lead 6 to 4

Nov 28, 2016 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
Finally she vote changes to grr in last min, I think she mistimed this and it would of made a tie, Grave would not make a tie willingly as town, the change to grr also makes no sense. I see this as a way to frame me and Claire at same time if either flipped town. Also puts blame on lurkers.
Dono was 4 and Grrr was 3, so switching from dono to grrr would make them 3 and 4, not a tie. And you think both Grrr and Claire are town?

Yeah you are right mistake on my part there, the tie is not a option, but I can't see them been scum buddies off this. It was too risky, possible Grave was bussing but why risk it when it looks so bad a swap . I think Grr could be town, Claire imo could be the 3rd party gambler role that depends if gamble is a night 0 action though. Since they went only for Grr and did not consider anyone else.

A lot of this depends on Graves flip
Nov 28, 2016 7:30 AM

Feb 2014
Jackrito said:
grrr said:

It is not amazing so more likely the latter.

I think I will agree with you on that : D. But hey it could be worse. (I still think you are mafia but I already have enough suspects : ( .)
Nov 28, 2016 7:31 AM

Feb 2014
Kit said:
grrr said:
If Ruu sided with you and voted Astros, then you would still be in the lead 6 to 4

Ruu will never side with me. you need to change votes.
Nov 28, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
coromandel said:

@grrr
What are your thoughts on the game? What's your read on grave?

Grave is mafia, Luna is town. Grave didn't want to play against luna so she left. this is my theory. It is solid !

I.... actually like this theory xDD Btw I replaced Luna and I think you might be on track with this one xDD I still think grave/astros is third party though.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 7:33 AM

May 2015
grrr said:
I am so town I could die.

Lmao I'm saving this phrase for future games. What makes us think you are scum is your new playstyle. Why did you change it?

@Phraze but It's hard for us to understand you if you keep posting like that. If I don't get your train of thoughts I can't agree/disagree with you.

I didn't like that Claire used the newbie card.
I like Jack's posts so far, he seems townish.
Soren and Rinto lack of participation is something that worries me. Lurkers are never good for town. Still I can't get a good read on them.
Does anyone here played with Soren as mafia before?
Nov 28, 2016 7:34 AM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
grrr said:

I.... actually like this theory xDD Btw I replaced Luna and I think you might be on track with this one xDD I still think grave/astros is third party though.

Sad as it is part of me agrees with it, Luna was the most inactive person in this game as well, so I can not townread her though .and I'm like 80% sure on Grave been bad.

Explain to me the 3rd pary read.
Nov 28, 2016 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
grrr said:
I am so town I could die.

Lmao I'm saving this phrase for future games. What makes us think you are scum is your new playstyle. Why did you change it?

@Phraze but It's hard for us to understand you if you keep posting like that. If I don't get your train of thoughts I can't agree/disagree with you.

Soren and Rinto lack of participation is something that worries me. Lurkers are never good for town. Still I can't get a good read on them.

This is the exact way he plays as scum, he does not scumhunt because he can't fake it and will lurk. If you read his posts he has not once thought about a lynch, or who is scum.The only time was on Grave which was based off RVS, which I think was fake scum on scum interaction.

I know you won't take this just on my word though.
Nov 28, 2016 7:43 AM

May 2015
grrr said:
Omg don't summon Ruu. She hates me like personally. She will gladly lynch me. Guys you need to save me.

I don't hate you!! ;-;
I explained why I think you are scum. I was voting for Astros at first but decided it wasn't fair for him. I will give him another chance to redeem grave and prove he is town.

You need to act more like a townie if you don't want to be mislynch.

Apr 2014
This is from my read on Soren, sadly this lacks links like my Grave one. I can find them though if needed.

Soren- OMGUS vote on Dono did not change this even when on later, I hate the prediction. some brief questions on events. did defend Ruu on Policy lynch issue, this is not scummy but stands out. Soren comes back far later, Asks a question to me and Grave one on Grave with colors is fair one on me on ways to deal with inactives also ok. Then he shades Grave early game heavy I agree but he does similar a lot his prediction thing a example, says Gruffin defended him when it was me he defended, this shows Soren was not paying attention which is so bad. He also did not answer my reply why bother asking then, points out Kit's read list is wrong, I hate when people do this but lacking a lot themselfs.

Talks about own prediction and how it surprised him the outcome, he is still adding nothing here. Knows he will miss phase change but does not change vote, or even talk about votes and the lynch, he cares more about others then he does about finding scum. He does this when scum as shown by Hidimari, the only push was on Grave, which reminds me of him in that game when he only pushed Crossbell.

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
This is pretty horrible for your first post in pages... Why wont asking you questions advance anything? Why don't you show us what scum-hunting truly is?

He is doing what Shinchi does as scum which is shame others, while adding little themselves, never seen him do it though so this is new to me. He did this at night blaming others for Dono lynch. His wanting to not be lynched is bad as well it is too self aware,
I can agree with that though Shinichi was much more active than Rinto has been. Right now all the inactives are really messing with me.

-Soren straight up said he wont be much help
-grrr is begging for people to side with him though he hasn't given much reason why
-Rinto-kun basically the same as Soren, I hate how they are calling people out but aren't doing anything to help their own case.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 28, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Sad as it is part of me agrees with it, Luna was the most inactive person in this game as well, so I can not townread her though .and I'm like 80% sure on Grave been bad.

Like logic, you should re-evaluate your reasoning. Meanwhile town should question who they want to lead.

I'll post again in an hour or so, hopefully after I've caught up some.
Nov 28, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2015
Phraze said:
the momentum of activity died along with the night phase.

I'm swingy about Jack/Logic/Kit. Soren/Rinto feel like reserve scum. Coro is starting to look bad to me for wanting to vote Grave/Astros . Grrr makes a fine scummy troll atm. Ruu seems pro town. my summary of things lead to Claire being scum. end of story, nothing much.

I see what a professional player is doing there, ufufufu~
Nice reasoning, really first time I see it. :>

@coromandel I actually disagree as she was hoping she didnt need to claim and people will unvote her and it didn't happen.

Also notice the vote where grave attempts to vote grrr again at the end of the phase, I think she shouldve realized phase alr ended. (I have seen this trick before... somewhere in my past game). I know I am tunneling a lot, but I am very confident in his flip. It was very obvious the way I see the phase ended last day one.

@grrr very scummy move you did there. As town you should not even do that... your mindset is like scum already. Someone??

edit: forget to put / on bold
Nov 28, 2016 7:48 AM

Feb 2014
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

This is the exact way he plays as scum, he does not scumhunt because he can't fake it and will lurk. If you read his posts he has not once thought about a lynch, or who is scum.The only time was on Grave which was based off RVS, which I think was fake scum on scum interaction.

it is not like I didn't scum hunt. I just couldn't get online earlier to post anything at all : D . I scum hunted you day 1 though ?

And I point at claire and astros for being the other mafias. I consider myself doing fine so far.

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
grrr said:

I don't hate you!! ;-;
I explained why I think you are scum. I was voting for Astros at first but decided it wasn't fair for him. I will give him another chance to redeem grave and prove he is town.

You need to act more like a townie if you don't want to be mislynch.

Grrr is a tsun. He has said he hated me, Kaito too.
So just ignore it :/

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
DenjaX said:

Oh nevermind. The host answered my question about third party can guess night 0. They cant do that for Day 1 lynch. I thought if third party could do that, it may answer why grave was hellbent on lynching aadono and I was so sure given her actions.

But is she mafia? I dont know. I thought that her actions were too obvious and grave is an experienced player. I cant imagine her making those blatant moves early on but at the same time, we need answers on why shes doing that.

Regardless of her flip, it may influence peoples view on Luna if grrr's theory will hold true xDD

Nov 28, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:

Like logic, you should re-evaluate your reasoning. Meanwhile town should question who they want to lead.

I'll post again in an hour or so, hopefully after I've caught up some.

I spend all day on my reasoning , I'm not going to re-evaluate, at this point. Unless you can give me good reason. Also why should town pick a leader no one is confirmed so no one can be trusted, people should follow what they believe
Nov 28, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2014
Phraze said:
@coromandel
Grave prob noticed Grrr gave town vibes, so she was stirring things up for a new target. I remember her gameplay in the last game, stirring things up on D1. she didn't tunnel on Dono at all, only stir things up.

Grrr is hard to tell. he does come off as town this game.. but what turns me the wrong way about him was how he 'thanked' Grave after the lynch, in the form of a good night, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure it should be Grrr over Astros if we gotta lynch.

but there's one thing clear, Claire don't appear to be in the same faction as Jack. a lynch on one of them would be more informative. Claire is esp scummy tho, making a theory based off gameplay bs?

What makes me think Astros is scum, is how much Grave wanted dono to be lynched.
I know that Grave is someone who likes to lead and pressure people, but it was day 1, her reasons for voting dono weren't all that good, but she was acting as if they were (that's the impression I got from the posts where she talks to dono, acting as if she's 100% scum). I only realized this after I re-read day 1: To me it looked like she was exaggerating just to make people vote for dono. Which something a townie wouldn't do.
Add to that how she changed her vote last minute which is weird too - although I'm not sure if she really didn't want to lynch dono in the end, or if it was well-timed and she knew her vote change wouldn't be counted anymore. Not sure what that was about.

+ I really don't like how Astros said Grave might have tunneled on aa-dono because of her cold, and that she probably wasn't feeling energetic. She seemed very energetic to me, and this sounds like a bad excuse overall.

Nov 28, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Yeah you are right mistake on my part there, the tie is not a option, but I can't see them been scum buddies off this. It was too risky, possible Grave was bussing but why risk it when it looks so bad a swap . I think Grr could be town, Claire imo could be the 3rd party gambler role that depends if gamble is a night 0 action though. Since they went only for Grr and did not consider anyone else.

And here I thought you knew I tunnel a lot..

*remembering where I was so adamant in lynching @greenwillow in one of a game I think she got pissed hell xD *
Nov 28, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
Jackrito said:

it is not like I didn't scum hunt. I just couldn't get online earlier to post anything at all : D . I scum hunted you day 1 though ?

And I point at claire and astros for being the other mafias. I consider myself doing fine so far.

Dont you have any attempt to actually analyze the thread and come up with sth more convincing than that??
Nov 28, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
_Claire_ said:
Jackrito said:

And here I thought you knew I tunnel a lot..

*remembering where I was so adamant in lynching @greenwillow in one of a game I think she got pissed hell xD *

you should be happy means i don't want you dead. Also you do tunnel but it was a bit much on a easy target.
Nov 28, 2016 7:54 AM

Apr 2014
grrr said:
Jackrito said:

I was talking about Soren not you here, but thanks for showing me what you have done.

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

I can attest Jack's meta read on Soren as mafia. He does exhibit more lurky behavior when hes mafia compared to his active and viscious scum hunter when hes town. But still, Im not a believer of metas so I am not scumreading Soren for that one. If anything, he will just be PoEd later if he continues with such behavior xDD

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Ok I just got to end of day one, based off it all they is no way Grave is town my whole case on them below, the main parts are posted here already. pretty big so will spoiler,I have stuff on others but I want to be uptodate before I post that

Gotta disagree with this. I believe grave to be town.

1. Asking around about players is good so she can get a feel about players, you make a valid point about using it as a way to find easy targets, but then how is that more of a reason to scum read her on that basis than to town read her on the basis that she is town trying to feel players out? It's null at best and feel you are being a bit biased here.

2. Well is she not suppose to reply if she's asked then? What's so bad about coming to a neutral point of view when it is only 3 pages into the game at that time?

3. Lack of links to posts you are referring to so comment much there but appears to be just mostly casting a scummy light on everything she said there.

4. You add this as an extra point to make your case bigger but ultimately doesn't really point out something you find scummy there.

5. This is mostly commentary with some non-alignment indicative thoughts.

6. Is it just a setup for misslynches though? What makes this seem more like a setting up misslynches than town suggesting a lynch pool? A lynch pool that a majority of players find scummy.

7. I'm going to stop commenting to your case after this and the last point because it's a lot of bias.
This feels like just commenting on that post for the sake of commenting on it without actually giving out some analysis and diving into understanding why you think she said those things and what that tells you about her alignment.
The last point you made I don't find a good reason to scum read grave. Grave is much more calculative as scum and knows exactly how to play to appear town, she knows how bad it is to tie the votes last minute and would definitely avoid doing that and would call players out who do do it.

I think you're tunnelling on grave here and can't help but paint her in a scum light, especially when you're not taking into account what astro is posting today, which I have to say, has been rather substantial so far.
Nov 28, 2016 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
Phraze said:
@coromandel
Grave prob noticed Grrr gave town vibes, so she was stirring things up for a new target. I remember her gameplay in the last game, stirring things up on D1. she didn't tunnel on Dono at all, only stir things up.

Grrr is hard to tell. he does come off as town this game.. but what turns me the wrong way about him was how he 'thanked' Grave after the lynch, in the form of a good night, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure it should be Grrr over Astros if we gotta lynch.

but there's one thing clear, Claire don't appear to be in the same faction as Jack. a lynch on one of them would be more informative. Claire is esp scummy tho, making a theory based off gameplay bs?

What makes me think Astros is scum, is how much Grave wanted dono to be lynched.
I know that Grave is someone who likes to lead and pressure people, but it was day 1, her reasons for voting dono weren't all that good, but she was acting as if they were (that's the impression I got from the posts where she talks to dono, acting as if she's 100% scum). I only realized this after I re-read day 1: To me it looked like she was exaggerating just to make people vote for dono. Which something a townie wouldn't do.
Add to that how she changed her vote last minute which is weird too - although I'm not sure if she really didn't want to lynch dono in the end, or if it was well-timed and she knew her vote change wouldn't be counted anymore. Not sure what that was about.

+ I really don't like how Astros said Grave might have tunneled on aa-dono because of her cold, and that she probably wasn't feeling energetic. She seemed very energetic to me, and this sounds like a bad excuse overall.

This is solid, what do you think on my points on Grave not reading post?, and agreeing with my reasons on dono but not reading them.
Nov 28, 2016 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Also notice the vote where grave attempts to vote grrr again at the end of the phase, I think she shouldve realized phase alr ended. (I have seen this trick before... somewhere in my past game). I know I am tunneling a lot, but I am very confident in his flip. It was very obvious the way I see the phase ended last day one.
Grave voted on the same minute that the voting phase ended. The only way to time that would be by luck in my opinion.
You will be sorely disappointed in the flip, this I guarantee.

Jackrito said:
I spend all day on my reasoning , I'm not going to re-evaluate, at this point. Unless you can give me good reason. Also why should town pick a leader no one is confirmed so no one can be trusted, people should follow what they believe
No reason I give would be good enough aside from my death, that is evident. I agree, that statement was largely to call their choice of you into question.
Nov 28, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
Jackrito said:

Can you give some reasoning to support your claims against Claire and Astros?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 28, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
+ I really don't like how Astros said Grave might have tunneled on aa-dono because of her cold, and that she probably wasn't feeling energetic.
Quote where I said either of these. I only stated her physical condition should be considered, how I left up to you all.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.