Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (39) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Nov 25, 2016 5:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7338


Host: greenwillow
Game Manager/Co-host: SoulEaterQUEEN
Set-up

Clarifications

Rules

Roles

Player List


Modified by Soren, Apr 25, 2017 10:42 AM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
#2
Nov 25, 2016 5:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7338
Phases:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 4
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5

Vote Counts:
{1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5}
{2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4 | 2.5}
{3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4 | 3.5 | 3.6 (final)}
{4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 (final) }
{5.1 | 5.2

The ~evil~ list aka claimers:
  1. Ruu



TIMER
Modified by SoulEaterQUEEN, Dec 4, 2016 12:54 PM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
#3
Nov 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Confirmed!!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
#4
Nov 25, 2016 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10716
Confirmed
 
#5
Nov 25, 2016 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4641
confirmed.
 
#6
Nov 25, 2016 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
 
#7
Nov 25, 2016 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18279
We don't need to confirm unless the host says we do.
 
#8
Nov 25, 2016 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18279
@Ruu @logic340 what roles have you guys gotten after the halloween game? (obviously dont mention ones from games that are still ongoing)
 
#9
Nov 25, 2016 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Soren said:
@Ruu @logic340 what roles have you guys gotten after the halloween game? (obviously dont mention ones from games that are still ongoing)
Cop in CCL and the other game is still ongoing.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Nov 25, 2016 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Soren said:
We don't need to confirm unless the host says we do.
Was just being on the safe side...lol.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Nov 25, 2016 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
Aw ye, time to play some mafia! :D Soooon.
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Soren said:
@Ruu @logic340 what roles have you guys gotten after the halloween game? (obviously dont mention ones from games that are still ongoing)


townie on the camp crystal. But I got mislynch because nobody trust me anymore after the wolf game T^T
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
Ruu said:
Soren said:
@Ruu @logic340 what roles have you guys gotten after the halloween game? (obviously dont mention ones from games that are still ongoing)


townie on the camp crystal. But I got mislynch because nobody trust me anymore after the wolf game T^T

I think it was actually more association analysis that got you mislynched? Maybe I'm wrong. ._.
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 18279
Ruu said:
Soren said:
@Ruu @logic340 what roles have you guys gotten after the halloween game? (obviously dont mention ones from games that are still ongoing)


townie on the camp crystal. But I got mislynch because nobody trust me anymore after the wolf game T^T
lelel
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4641
Cant wait to play tbh, it has been 2 months since I last played.
Would love to see if I can still play properly.

Also It is nais to see so many new players around <3
 
Nov 25, 2016 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
_Claire_ said:
Cant wait to play tbh, it has been 2 months since I last played.
Would love to see if I can still play properly.

Also It is nais to see so many new players around <3
Thank you this will be my fourth game and I am really looking forward to it. Second open set up for me.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Nov 25, 2016 8:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4641
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:
Cant wait to play tbh, it has been 2 months since I last played.
Would love to see if I can still play properly.

Also It is nais to see so many new players around <3
Thank you this will be my fourth game and I am really looking forward to it. Second open set up for me.

Fairly, I dont like open set-up. It is too much in town's favour but now it might not seem like it.
Closed-setup is better, but most are pretty bastard in terms of element, and well cant say I have always a great experience playing.

Tbh my last 3 games, I lost all of them, mafia- townie alike. >.> so sad.
 
Nov 25, 2016 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 7884
I pray I don't play too scummy this game. : >



 
Nov 25, 2016 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7338
Day 1



This is a tale between humans and beings from other worlds. It is a story of ancient times. The Holy Knights who protected this country used immensively powerful magic. They both feared and revered. However, there was a group who betrayed their country and turned their blades toward the remaining Knights. To the masses, they were known as the "Seven Deadly Sins".
Now, we will see who are fighting for good and evil. Let the fight begin!



Today's magical number is 6 <--- refering to the claim mechanics.

TIMER
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079
Aw the opening theme video is blocked in my country

Vote: Logic
for making the first non-mod post in the thread










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7338
Kit said:
Aw the opening theme video is blocked in my country

Vote: Logic
for making the first non-mod post in the thread
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079
greenwillow said:
Kit said:
Aw the opening theme video is blocked in my country

Vote: Logic
for making the first non-mod post in the thread
ty XD










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10716
You may want to change the thread title to say it has started.

Vote Rinto-kun
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
Vote: coromandel for suspecting me in our previous game.
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
Hi everyone ^^

Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D

Vote: Kit
Yay for being a cat again <3

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
I must say, I half expected this game to have a night start because of the TPR.

Who's played with Claire before? I'm not sure if I've played with Rinto-kun either, I remember his name though.

I think I've played mafia with everyone else on the list.

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
grave_robber said:
Hi everyone ^^

Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D

Vote: Kit
Yay for being a cat again <3
I'm ready to hunt some scum too!!!

Vote: Phraze
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Nov 25, 2016 10:52 AM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18053
Oh nice, this has started~

I haven't played for a while so there are many people I don't know yet. Nice to meet you all :3

Vote: @_Claire_ Hi! :3
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
aa-dono said:
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3

Did it grant you yours? =P

logic340 said:
I'm ready to hunt some scum too!!!

That's the spirit! ^^

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:54 AM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18053

Ohhhh another cat in the thread! Miau :3
I like your forum set ^^

grave_robber said:
Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D

Me =D
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
Vote: Soren
Did RNG grant your wish? :3

Did it grant you yours? =P
Yes ^^ Chants seems to work in MS, though I never actually post freely in other forum >///<
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
@Jackrito, last time we played you said you would change the lurky playstyle, did that happen?

@Luna, I was feeling that way during my last game, you'll ease back into it soon, I think not knowing the players gives you a more neutral view of the game and better reads. No matter what people say, everyone tends to use meta to some degree and it can be used to deceive.
Btw, I just noticed the custom title. Lunanya! So cute ❤


Edit: embarrassing typos...
Modified by grave_robber, Nov 25, 2016 11:02 AM

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7338
Jackrito said:
You may want to change the thread title to say it has started.

Vote Rinto-kun
whoops! Sankyuu :D
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

Did it grant you yours? =P
Yes ^^ Chants seems to work in MS, though I never actually post freely in other forum >///<

But you asked for both town and mafia roles =O

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
Yes ^^ Chants seems to work in MS, though I never actually post freely in other forum >///<

But you asked for both town and mafia roles =O
I said if she love me less. But willow loves me <3 Or RNG.

Since they love me, they must love @Soren as well.
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 10716
grave_robber said:
@Jackrito, last time we played you said you would change the lurky playstyle, did that happen?

@Luna, I was feeling that way during my last game, you'll ease back into it soon, I think not knowing the players gives you a more neutral view of the game and better reads. No matter what people say, everyone tends to use meta to some degree and it can be used to deceive.
Btw, I just noticed the custom title. Lunanya! So cute ❤


Edit: embarrassing typos...


I would say that I have a lot since April, feeling a bit frustrated from my last game atm so may not be as active for the start of this phase. Partly because I hate RVS as well
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079
Gruffin said:
Vote: coromandel for suspecting me in our previous game.
But Coro was right about you :3c

grave_robber said:
Hi everyone ^^

Who's ready to lynch some mafia? =D

Vote: Kit
Yay for being a cat again <3
My first vote! nobody ever voted for me in Camp. Yep I am always a cat at heart~

Luna said:

Ohhhh another cat in the thread! Miau :3
I like your forum set ^^
Meow :3 Thank you! I like yours as well ^^










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
vote: grrr
He always seems scummy so just to be safe xD
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

But you asked for both town and mafia roles =O
I said if she love me less. But willow loves me <3 Or RNG.

Since they love me, they must love @Soren as well.


You are saying that Soren is probably town? or he asked to be mafia? I don't remember :/
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:
I said if she love me less. But willow loves me <3 Or RNG.

Since they love me, they must love @Soren as well.


You are saying that Soren is probably town? or he asked to be mafia? I don't remember :/
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:
I said if she love me less. But willow loves me <3 Or RNG.

Since they love me, they must love @Soren as well.


You are saying that Soren is probably town? or he asked to be mafia? I don't remember :/

She's saying he's mafia. She's asking him if he rolled mafia, I'm gonna let it slide for now, but I've made a mental note of it.

Jackrito said:
I would say that I have a lot since April, feeling a bit frustrated from my last game atm so may not be as active for the start of this phase. Partly because I hate RVS as well

Huh, now I'm curious about your last game. tell me at night since we can't talk strategy anyway.

So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*


Edit: fixed bad wording.
Modified by grave_robber, Nov 25, 2016 11:24 AM

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:24 AM
DB Administrator
▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 18053
grave_robber said:
@Luna, I was feeling that way during my last game, you'll ease back into it soon, I think not knowing the players gives you a more neutral view of the game and better reads. No matter what people say, everyone tends to use meta to some degree and it can be used to deceive.
Btw, I just noticed the custom title. Lunanya! So cute ❤

I hope so ^^ And yeah that's true... It could be helpful not to know too much and to focus on what's actually done and said here.
Aww thanks, but you're still cuter ❤

Kit said:
Luna said:

Ohhhh another cat in the thread! Miau :3
I like your forum set ^^
Meow :3 Thank you! I like yours as well ^^

Thanks :3
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:
I would say that I have a lot since April, feeling a bit frustrated from my last game atm so may not be as active for the start of this phase. Partly because I hate RVS as well

Huh, now I'm curious about your last game. tell me at night since we can't talk strategy anyway.
;------------------;

grave_robber said:
So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*
Green ^^
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
Luna said:

Aww thanks, but you're still cuter ❤


Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
aa-dono said:
grave_robber said:

Huh, now I'm curious about your last game. tell me at night since we can't talk strategy anyway.
;------------------;

grave_robber said:
So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*
Green ^^

Green is my favorite color too =3

Why are you crying? Which game is it? maybe I should take a look, the night is still almost a day away >.<

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
grave_robber said:
aa-dono said:
;------------------;

Green ^^

Green is my favorite color too =3

Why are you crying? Which game is it? maybe I should take a look, the night is still almost a day away >.<
I hosted that game. It just ended about two hours ago.

Grrr, it's almost morning for me. I should sleep. Goodnight~
(Here's to hoping Jack doesn't hate me too much ;-; )

❤ ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
Ah, the clow card thing? I will take a look then.

Good night Awa-chan! ^^

Lulu ❤
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079
grave_robber said:
So, what's everyone's favorite color? *random question of the day*
For a long time it was Azure/Sky blue for me but I've started leaning toward purple recently ^^ The color of royalty~

I seem to change my favorite color every several years cause when I was younger it was orange, then pink, then green










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Nov 25, 2016 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6991
Hi everyone!

Vote: Claire

 
Top
Pages (39) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »